What If? Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he came into her with almost a primal roar, never having fucked a woman so deep before. Feeling him shoot his wad, Carol responded in kind and convulsed in orgasm after orgasm. He began to soften and then came out of Carol. Carol quickly turned around and took the condom off of Terry. She licked his cock clean, then sat up on her knees, threw her head back, held the condom over her mouth and emptied Terry's cum into her mouth, swallowing it. Carol was still obviously on a sexual high. As she was getting Terry's cum out of the condom, Ted was fingering her pussy, he hit the "G" spot with two fingers and rubbed her clit with his thumb. She came again, clamping down on his fingers. He got on his back, his erection straight in the air. "Reverse" is all he said.

Carol understood and got on him reverse cowgirl. He pushed on her back and she bent forward onto his outstretched legs. Ted loved this position, for as she now bounced up and down on his cock her asshole was bouncing and on the upstroke slightly opening. It looked so sexy seeing her cunt swallow his cock and her asshole winking at him. After she kept this up for some time and he sensed that she was picking up speed, wanting to cum again, he wet a finger and inserted it into her asshole.

"Oh FUCK!!" she exclaimed as she came again, squirting all over Ted's cock and balls.

He put her on her side. He straddled one leg while raising the other in front of him and entered her. "You beautiful dirty fuckin' slut," he said. "There is not another woman on the face of this planet that looks hotter than you when you are fucking. You put porn stars to shame. I love the way your tits bounce when I fuck you. I love the way you lose all control and just have to fuck and fuck dirtier and dirtier, nastier and nastier until you're all fucked out. You are the most slutty girl in the world and you're my slut and I love every cell of your dirty fuckin slutty body." Resting her upper leg against his chest he reached down with both hands, stimulating her clit with one and tickling her perineum with the other. She came again.

He flipped her up on her back catching the backs of her knees on his outstretched arms and entering her. He drilled his cock into her with a rotary motion, then moved high on her rubbing her clit with his cock as it drove down in her cunt toward her asshole. Just when some of her vaginal lube might have been beginning to wear off he lowered himself and drove his cock up into her "G"spot. She was now stimulating her clit by hand, and Ted loosed one of her legs to free up a hand and reached down under her to again penetrate her asshole. There was enough fluid there to lube his finger well so that with every stroke in of his cock, he withdrew his finger, and when he withdrew his cock, he inserted his finger. Deeper and deeper he went, faster and faster he went, and then he plunged his cock

and his finger in as deep as they could go, both at the same time, saying, "Take that you dirty fucking slutty bitch!" And she came one more time expelling what seemed like huge amounts of her female ejaculate. She was all fucked out. Terry had never seen anything like it. Neither had Ted or Carol.

Chapter 21 - Black Cock Whore

Carol was wobbly in the knees as they got up and started to gather their things together to return to the beach. "It's after five o'clock," said Terry, "My wife will be waiting for me." Ted and Carol put on their string thongs. Terry's thong was not much bigger. As Carol went to put on her top, Terry said, "I don't think you'll be needing that. The place usually clears out around this time." So Carol went topless. They went up the east side of the lake and then entered the beach area on the north side. They were met there by Connie. But she was out of uniform.

"It's past five o'clock," she said, "so I thought I would change into something more comfortable." She was wearing a tiny bottom, only one inch wide at the top and tapering down. It was held up by elastic strings that went over her shoulders and met in a "Y" just above the crack of her ass, where it disappeared into her ass cleavage. The little triangle in front was of a light blue shiny material and only began at the top of her pussy lips. It tapered down to a string so quickly that it was obvious that it was designed only to cover her clit. There was no top to the suit.

"Ted, Carol, this is my wife, Connie," said Terry.

"Yes, we met when we first arrived, although we did not know she was your wife," said Carol. Connie was also obviously either a serious body builder or fitness model with generous fake boobs. Turning to Connie, Carol said, "So you sent us back there naked, on purpose, knowing that your husband was back there practicing his routine in the nude. You set us up. You wanted something to happen.

"Guilty as charged," said Connie.

Terry interrupted, "Ted and Carol are very much like us. No children. They cannot have children." Turning to Ted, he said, "We do not want to have children. As you can tell, we are serious bodybuilding competitors. We're not ready to have Connie go through what a pregnancy would do to her body. But we, too, like - no, make that love sex and at times really enjoy seeing our partner having sex with another person. It is like porn, only many times more sensual."

"Sex with Carol was fantastic," he said to Connie, and Ted has much of it captured in pictures and video.

"I know it looked awfully good from here," replied Connie.

"What?" Ted and Carol said in unison.

"On top of the bathhouse I have an observation deck and binoculars, so I can see all around this lake, but especially what is happening in that clearing. You guys looked HOT!" Turning to Carol, she said, "If you've gotten your strength back, I'd love to turn on the boom box to some music that we could dance to. I'd love to see that body in motion."

Just then six to eight cars entered the parking lot and a group of teenagers got out and headed to the beach giggling and laughing. "Horny teenagers coming here to fuck," said Connie. She walked up to them as they placed their blankets and other belongings on the ground. They stared at her big naked tits and her flawless ebony body. "We're all adults here, right?" she asked.

When she got some agreement from them, she went on to say, "Then you won't mind if we take a few liberties with the dress code will you?" She walked away knowing that she had their full cooperation.

Terry turned on some music and Carol and Connie started dancing like topless dancers in a show bar. Both of them knew how to move those tits in sensuous ways, and what one thought of, the other one tried to outdo. Likewise there were bumping and grinding of hips and twerking of their asses. The girls looked so hot, that the guys took off their thongs and also danced the fast numbers naked, swinging their cocks, sometimes masturbating themselves as they watched the girls. The teen girls quickly had their tops off, too.

Then came the slow numbers. The guys stopped dancing as the girls embraced one another, mashing their tits together and kissing. A hand went up from each girl to play with the other one's nipple. They ground their pussies together. Both of them had prominent clits. They were able to mash their clits together and gently rub them against one another, bringing them to orgasm.

Connie dropped to her knees and then onto her back. "Sixty-nine," is all she had to say. They positioned themselves to eat one another out. Even then they each found a way to also reach and play with their partner's tit. It was erotic for the guys to watch as they stroked themselves. After the girls

had brought one-another off, Carol turned around to face Connie who said, "I'd really like to fuck Ted. The way he was able to make you cum again after Terry had fucked you makes me think he knew what he is doing with that cock."

"Oh, he does," said Carol. "If it's okay with your husband, I'm pretty sure it will be okay with Ted, and I know I'm fine with it."

"Another thing," said Connie, "I wasn't expecting this today, so I didn't bring documentation, but we're clean. How 'bout you?"

Carol explained that they had only fucked that one other guy on the Fourth of July and they were certain he was clean. So Connie said, "So let's fuck bareback, then. It feels so much better."

Connie went over to Terry. "I'd really like to fuck Ted," she said.

"After I saw what he did to Carol after I fucked her, I'm sure you won't be disappointed," he said.

Ted turned to Terry. "I'm thinking that means that you'll be fucking Carol again," he said. "Just a minute." He went over to his beach bag and got some money out of his wallet. He handed the money to Terry and said, "When you fuck her, pay her first. You may have noticed, but sometimes when we are fucking, we talk a little raunchy. If you pay her, I will be able to legitimately call her a 'Black Cock Whore' which will drive her over the top."

"That sounds really hot and dirty. I'll do it. Can I call her a black cock whore?"

"Sure. It goes along with paying her the money."

"Can I call her MY black cock whore?"

"That's part of the fantasy."

"Oh shit! This is going to be fun," said Terry.

"It's supposed to be," said Ted. "Connie is smaller than Carol. I'm sure I can handle her. Can we start by carrying the girls around again and doing a 69 with them while they are suspended upside down in our arms. That looks so hot."

"It sure does. Let's do it," said Terry. They both went to the girl they were going to fuck. Ted gave Terry time to give Carol the money.

At first she didn't understand and tried objecting, but Terry quickly said, "If you take it, that will make you my black cock whore." She understood, took the money, put it n her beach bag and approached Terry. That is when Terry and Ted picked the girls up, turned them over and started to lick their pussies.

They walked around the beach that way, giving the teens an eye full. Then they went over to the blankets. The guys moved the girls to their feet, and they all stretched out on the blanket. Ted took his time, exploring every inch of Connie's body finding sensitive places on several parts of her body that were arousing to Connie when he gently kissed them. He spent a lot of time playing with her tits, and discovered that she had a very sensitive navel. After massaging her feet and stimulating sensitive spots on the back of her knees and on her inner thighs, he gently returned to work on her pussy, both stimulating it with his lips and tongue, but also adding his own saliva to the lubrication she was producing. When his lips and tongue started to concentrate on her clit, he inserted two fingers to locate and work her "G" spot, and she was ready for his cock. She raised herself up and took his cock in her

mouth. He was already hard. She was just going to spread his precum and her own saliva over his cock so that he could enter her easily.

"You want to sit on it so that you control the entry?" he asked. She did, even though Ted was smaller than Terry. They started to fuck. As they fucked, they looked over at Terry and Carol, just as they had stolen glances of them while Terry was exploring Connie's body. What they saw always made them even more horny. It was so sexy to see their partner on a sexual high.

Once Terry had gotten on the blanket with Carol, Carol had climbed on top of Terry so that their bodies were pressed together. They kissed passionately. Terry's kisses were much different from Ted's. Not better, just different, and so, intriguing. She rubbed her tits against his chest and moved her hips, grinding her pubic area against his. He had to keep adjusting his cock, trying to find a more comfortable place. At first it was between their abdomens, and Carol worked her abdomen to massage his cock. He tried putting his cock in a downward direction, but it stayed hard and went up between her upper thighs right underneath her pussy. He took one hand and played with one of her tits. And so it went on for quite some time before Carol, still on top, lifted herself up a little bit and guided his cock into her pussy. They started rutting.

Both couples were now fucking. Ted had always worked hard at trying to bring maximum pleasure to his partner. He told Connie how incredible she looked. He used different motions, different angles of entry and changes of speed to bring Connie pleasure. He also used his fingers to stimulate her sensitive areas and erogenous zones as they fucked. After a while, they changed positions, this time Ted entering her from behind, doggie style. This was Terry's favorite position, but evidently, his long cock had a tendency to blow right on by a very sensitive spot in her vagina. As Ted was moving around, seeking to find a possible sensitive spot, he hit it and Connie started chanting, "That's it. Right there. Don't stop. Harder!" Followed by, "I'm cumming, you dirty fucking bastard, Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! . . ." until her climax had run its course.

She lie on the blanket and Ted spooned her and inserted himself again, using his free hand to play with her pussy and tits. She turned her head back to him and they kissed and kissed, and he complimented her on how beautiful she was and saying that he never wanted to stop fucking her.

Eventually this was too mild and she said, "Mount me, Ted, and fuck my brains out." Ted was certainly capable of giving her a good fuck. Before entering her, he spent a little more time eating her out, lubing her up with his own saliva and well as causing her to produce more secretions herself. He took his cock to her mouth, and she lubed him up with her saliva. Then he entered her and worked his cock in her masterfully, finding sensitive areas and driving himself into them causing her to yell out, "Fuck me, Ted. Give it to me, Harder. Fill me with your cum!"

When Connie came again, Ted fired his wad in her. They convulsed together, Connie shaking with each wave of orgasm, Ted firing volley after volley of cum until he was drained.

They looked at Terry and Carol. Even as he was doing it Terry was amazed that he could plow his cock all the way into Carol without hurting her at all. Instead, she was yelling, "Harder, fuck me harder with that big black cock. I'm your dirty black cock whore. Fill my slutty cunt with your black fuckslime. Fuck me, man, Fuck this dirty cunt. Give me everything you got! Fuck it! Fuck this dirty whore's body! Give it to your hot fuckin' bitch!"

And Terry did. And as Carol felt his spunk hitting the far reaches of her cunt, she came, clenching down on his cock with her vaginal muscles and milking every last drop of cum out of his cock.

These four adults were the center of attention for the group of teens gathered on the beach. Carol felt so dirty. She reached down to her pussy, gathered some cum on her fingers, brought them up to her mouth, held them a couple of inches away, and let the cum drip down into her mouth. Seeing this, Connie did the same thing. The teens had never been so aroused in their life.