What It Takes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello." I replied smiling up at him.

"Did I tell you that I love you?" He asked. The grin raced across my face, I was never going to tire of him saying that.

I pretended to search my memory "No, I don't think so." I shook my head.

"Oh ok, I'll tell you now. I love you Eleanor Niamh McMillan and I've really missed you."

"I've missed you too Jerry Fulton Cantrell. And I think it's also safe to say that I love you as well."

We smiled again at one and other and slowly Jerry brought his lips lightly to mine. It reminded me of that kiss back in his car at the beach, it was so soft, but so powerful. I felt my heart soar as it began to quicken. Taking his hand I held against my chest and said "This is what you do to me." He kissed me again slowly parting my lips with his tongue drawing mine out and into his own mouth.

He pushed himself against the length of my body urgently, his fingers having fluttered back down across my stomach now moved deliberately inside of me. I reached down between us and leisurely caressed his ever hardening dick. Within moments we were both moaning with pleasure and Jerry rolled on top of me sliding between my legs and slipping himself into my wetness with ease. Nothing felt as good as this; it was as if we'd been made for each other, to be joined like this. I closed my eyes giving myself up to the long deep strokes Jerry was working into me. Putting my feet flat to the bed and lifting my hips I dug my nails into his arse, driving him deeper within me. Jerry picked up the pace as I called out his name feeling my orgasm rising. I tightened around him the waves of my orgasm racking my body as he pounded harder and harder into me, finally slowing and groaning his release deep within me.

We laid not moving, just whispering sweet nothings to each other until I could no longer bear his weight and he rolled off me to lay propped up on one arm again.

"You look tired baby. You still not feelin' well?" Jerry asked running a finger down my cheek.

I shrugged not wanting to make a big deal out of it, I just wanted to enjoy the short time we had together. "It's not that bad, I just can't seem to shake off whatever it is. I'm sure it will pass eventually. The worst part is I can't even get past the first sip of alcohol! For me, that is weird!"

"I think you should see a Doctor, get checked out. I'll come with you if you want." Jerry said with concern in his eyes.

"Nah, I'll be fine. God you're starting to sound like my mother!" I laughed.

"Ah, that reminds me," A wry smile crept across Jerry's face, "when do I get to meet your folks?"

"What?" I asked shocked by his request, "It's a bit soon for all that isn't it?"

"Well seeing as I'm here, you're here and they live so close, it'd be rude not to huh? Besides I need to thank them for raising my perfect woman, and it's only right to do that in person."

"You're so corny, do you know that?" I pulled the pillow out from behind my head and hit him with it until he wrestled it out of my hands and pinned me down with it over my chest and turned all serious.

"Ok, I don't have to meet your parents this time if you don't want me to. But, you have to promise me that if you don't feel better in a coupla days you'll let me take you to a Doctor. Yes?"

I nodded reluctantly. "You can meet my parents if you really want you know, I just need to warn that you that they're very English and very conservative. Not sure how you're all gonna get on that's all."

"Babe it's fine, it's your call. I'm happy doin' whatever as long as it's with you."

We spent the rest of the day making love and napping only venturing out of the room once it was dark to go in search of food and cigarettes. We walked past the London Eye all lit up with neon blue lights, it looked magical against the night sky. I promised we'd go on it the day after the gig and I'd take him to all my other favourite places around town if he was a good boy between now and then.

••

The following day was American Independence Day and also my Dad's birthday. I'd promised to take him to Lords for the day to watch the cricket and suggested to Jerry that if he didn't have plans to celebrate with the rest of the band he could come along for a couple hours before he needed to sound check at The Astoria. He seemed quite up for it until I told him he'd have to wear a shirt and proper trousers to be allowed into the Pavilion, where my Dad would be propping up the bar with his cronies.

"I told you Jerry, my father is a typical English gentleman. He likes things done in the proper way and has never owned a pair of jeans in his life!"

"You gotta be kiddin' me?" Jerry asked incredulously. "Shit, we sure come from different worlds huh?" I nodded suddenly hit by a wave of nausea making it impossible to speak. "Babe, you ok? What's wrong?" Jerry rushed over to me as I sat back on the bed feeling as though all the blood had just rushed out of my head. "You've gone real pale. I'm callin' you a Doctor, I don't care what you say." He stood but I grabbed his wrist.

"It's fine Jerry, it's passing. I just felt a bit sick that's all. Don't fuss."

"Elle, you're not right you can't just ignore it. Lemme call someone."

I sighed, he wasn't going to let it lie. "Ok, I call my old surgery at home and get an appointment for tomorrow, they probably still have my records. Happy?"

"Not until you've made the appointment no."

I got the number from Directory Enquiries and called them, they were happy to fit me in with my old GP the following afternoon. That done I finished getting ready, kissed Jerry goodbye and jumped on the Tube to meet my Dad at St John's Wood station. The nausea was soon forgotten as Dad and I hugged hello and ambled to the cricket ground arm in arm. I was determined to have a good day with him and even better night at The Astoria with Ben, Mark & Ryan.

I put Dad on a train home at around 6.30pm and walked to The Intrepid Fox pub, the only decent metal pub in London, to meet my boys for a pre-gig drink. They'd been there for over any hour having come straight from work, and were already well on their way but the time I showed up. A vodka and tonic was put down in front of me and the usual round of abuse started when I told them I wasn't really up for drink.

"You a pussy now you live in The States and drink piss weak beer are ya Elle?" Ryan jibed.

I glared at him. "No I'll drink you girls under the table any day and you know it!"

"Fightin' words there Elle," Mark said leaning back in his seat and crossing his arms across his chest, "You'd better be willing to back that up with some action or we just ain't gonna believe ya!"

Ben chucked his tu'pence ha'penny too "Does Jerry know you're a big wussy girl who can't hold her drink any more? Next you'll be telling us that you've given up smoking and go jogging every day before work!" All three of them fell about laughing.

"Screw you!" I said picking up my drink and downing it. Why did I always have to be one of the lads? I was 30 for god sake, was I never gonna grow up? I slammed my glass on the table. "Tequila boys?" I challenged standing up and waving my purse at them.

"Noooo way!" They said unison. Good that had got them off my back, now I could go and throw up.

I carried on my charade whilst we were in the pub matching them drink for drink, it was hard work, but I kept half of them down. I even felt a bit drunk and ready to bounce my way through an hour and a half of Alice.

As we left I called Jerry to tell him we were on our way over to the venue and asked him if we should go backstage to see him before the set, but I'd left it a bit too late.

"I'll see you afterwards then baby, have a good show. I'll be in the crowd, so look for me."

"I love you Elle. Be careful.."

"Oh shush the boys will look after me, they've been doing it for years! I love you." This caused all three of them to start making puking noises as they pretended to stick their fingers down their throats. All three of them got a slap too.

The show was great, hotter than hot, jam packed, but totally amazing! I've never seen the Astoria like that, the vibe was electric. I have also never sweated so much in my life, everything I was wearing was totally soaked. We were all literally sliding off each other in the crowd, no one seemed to care too much though in fact the whole place wore a smile for the entire set.

Come the end, I'd been pushed right to the front by Mark and I could tell by the look on Jerry's face when he saw me that I was going to be in trouble for not being a good little girl. The boys had to leave to get their train home but they waited with me until the place emptied out a bit.

"Elle are you fuckin' crazy?" Were Jerry's first words to me. "Look at you!" I turned to look for mirror. Finding one I burst out laughing, my mascara had run down my cheeks and my hair was flat to my head with sweat.

"That was insane! I loved the wigs, hilarious!" I said referring to the afros that Jerry, Sean & Mike had donned before coming back out for the encore in William's honour. "I've never seen the place like that before or been that hot!"

"It was fuckin' awesome!" Jerry agreed coming to give me hug, but stopped when he realised exactly how hot I'd gotten seeing as he'd already showered and changed into clean clothes. "We need to get you out of those wet clothes Missy, you're absolutely drenched."

"Yeah I bet," I raised an eyebrow, "What do you have in mind?"

Jerry laughed. "Let's get the hell outta here!"

I did change my t-shirt and remove my bra before we left, both of which I was able to wring out. As we sat in the back of the van the other guys were astonished at the state of me but impressed that I'd held my own in the pit. I neglected to mention the fact I had my human shield of 3 burly men looking out for me!

Back in our room I stripped the second we walked through the door and turned on the shower climbing straight in and pulling the glass screen over behind me. I started by washing my hair and was rinsing the shampoo out when I became aware that Jerry was watching me from the doorway. I pretended that I hadn't noticed him and began to hum as I ran conditioner through my hair, my head tilted back I let the shower pound water against my breasts. That done I squeezed some of the free expensive stuff you get in nice hotels onto my shower puff and decided I'd give him something to look at. Taking a step away from the water flow and starting with my arms I ran the puff deliberately along my skin leaving a thick foamy lather in it's wake. I turned so the water was behind me and flicked my hair over one shoulder and lathered up the one Jerry could see, then slowly I brought it along my neck and over my collarbone, trailing it between my breasts. I really wanted to look and see Jerry's reaction, but thought the charade would be spoilt if I did so I fought the temptation. In turn I soaped up both my tits using my free hand to pull on my nipples and let out a small moan. I covered my stomach next, then leaning forward I put one leg and then the other up in turn on the side of the bath and ran the puff the full length in long sensuous strokes. Finally, my hands both covered in creamy suds, I dropped the puff and slid both between my legs moaning as I ran one hand over my clit and the other between my swelling folds. I stepped back into the flow of water, closed my eyes then turned to face the door as I leaned back against the wall so that Jerry had no doubt that this show was for him.

Within seconds I heard the screen opening and I opened my eyes once again to see Jerry, naked stepping into the bath in right front of me, water splashing against his tanned lithe body. He didn't speak, just pulled me into a deep passionate kiss and ran his hands over my still soapy tits hungrily, pushing his erection against my mound. I ran my hands along his back and down to grab his butt and pulled him even tighter against me breaking the kiss.

"Take me." I demanded, "Make me yours."

Jerry looked at me, a heathen look in his eyes "You're already mine." He informed me gruffly.

"Show me." He pulled back from me slightly and pushed me hard against the tiles, I gasped as I felt the coldness along the length of my back then Jerry slid into me quickly. I wrapped a leg around him as he began to pound me hard against the wall, I could feel the grouting scratching against my spine, but I couldn't think about that because with every thrust Jerry was talking to me, his words alone raising my temperature again.

"You're mine... you'll always be mine... you were made for me... you'll never have another... I will be fucking you for the rest of your life... You hear me? You're fucking mine!"

I started to moan as I felt my orgasm begin to rise and my legs began to tremble, Jerry held me fast as I dug my nails into his back. "I might not let you come." He said suddenly stopping. I knew what he wanted and I gave it to him immediately.

"Please Jerry make me come. Don't do this to me." I begged. He thrust into me once more and stopped. "Please Jerry I'm begging you, don't stop now!" Again he thrust into me, but slower and pulled out almost completely.

"Who do you belong to?" He said holding me hard against the wall, his dick threatening to leave me empty.

"You Jerry." I whimpered. He smiled then, victorious and allowed me to slide half way down his cock before pushing me away again. "Fuck. Jerry please!" I begged again.

"You wanna come?" He taunted me.

"Please." I whispered nodding frantically. This was like torture, so I tightened my muscles around him hoping to make him need to fuck me hard. Seeing the effect that had on him I immediately realised I shouldn't of done it. He shook his head at me and tutted, but didn't move at all. The water was beginning to sting my eyes and I began blinking heavily to try and clear them, it was whilst they were closed that he finally drove himself into me really hard and fast, shouting at me as my eyes snapped back open, a scream forming in my throat.

"I own you! I love you! I fuck you! Just ME geddit?" I could only nod in reply, my orgasm finally crashing over me, bringing with it tears of relief, Jerry finally screaming "Fuck!" as he came hard pulling me tight against him. He kept me against the wall watching me cry. I couldn't read him at all for a few seconds as he regained his composure, but finally I saw concern in his eyes and he spoke softly. "What's wrong Elle, did I scare you baby?"

I shook my head "No, of course not. I don't really know why I'm crying!" I half sobbed/half laughed. Jerry put a comforting hand to my face and noticed I still had conditioner in my hair.

"Let me get that out for you baby." He pulled out of me then and my tears ran more readily than before and I had no idea why. Jerry took the shower head from the wall and moved me so I was stood with my back to him facing away from the shower and began to rinse my hair, hushing me all the while, his fingers gently following behind the water.

"Thank you." I said when he was done, turning so I could kiss him. "I'm not sure what that was all about. Sorry." He smiled lovingly at me, grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my shoulders before getting one for himself.

"You're probably over-tired young lady." Jerry gently chastised me. "I don't what you were thinkin' goin' in that pit when you're not well. That Doc'll sort you out tomorrow."

I groaned "Do I really have to go?" Jerry just shot me a look that told me it wasn't up for debate and helped me out of the bath.

Once we'd dried our hair I looked at the time, it was only 4.45pm in San Francisco, I could check my emails. I opened the safe and got my laptop out, but Jerry was right behind me and took from me immediately.

"Bed, now!" I tried to protest, but he really was owning my arse tonight so I crawled into bed realising as my eyes fell shut immediately that I was exhausted.

••

"C'mon baby wake up." I stirred and opened an eye to see Jerry sat next to me on the bed, the sun was pouring into the room; looked like another scorcher in London town.

"What's the time?" I asked sitting up and squinting against the brightness.

"Nearly Eleven. C'mon we got somewhere to be. I got you a Starbucks and a croissant. You want it now?" I shook my head and swung my legs around him to go to the bathroom. I felt like crap again. Locking the door behind me I looked at myself long and hard in the mirror. I was deathly pale and had big dark circles under my eyes. Maybe I was sick with something, I'd probably picked a virus somewhere along the line. I splashed some water on my face and brushed my teeth steeling myself for the day.

I walked back into the bedroom smiling. Jerry was sitting on the sofa watching the TV and drinking his coffee, looking pretty damned gorgeous as ever. I plonked myself down on his lap to kiss him good morning. He tasted of black coffee and cigarettes, nothing new about that but it turned my stomach and I shot straight off his lap and ran back to the bathroom retching into the toilet bowl.

"Elle? Oh baby..." Jerry was right by me, pulling my hair back from my face as I hugged the loo wondering if I was actually going to puke or not.

"God that wasn't a very pleasant greeting baby, sorry!" I laughed weakly when I was finally sure it had passed.

"You're scaring me now Elle. The sooner we get you to that Doctor the better." Jerry helped me up and held me close stroking my hair gently. "Do you feel well enough to get dressed and come out with me for a while? I got a bit of a surprise that might cheer you up."

I didn't at all. I wanted to get straight back into bed and watch daytime TV, but I wasn't going to let Jerry know that. "'Course I do. Just let me get dressed and get some slap on this old face and I'll be right with you."

Fifteen minutes later we were walking along the Southbank towards the London Eye once more, Jerry holding my hand tightly.

"We should get tickets for that today and go up later on." I said nodding up at it.

"No need, that's what we're doing now. I hired us a whole pod to ourselves."

"Jer, that's so sweet. It's gonna be so much fun, I can show you everything!" I tried really hard to get excited it was going to be fun, but all I could think about was what if I needed to puke whilst I was up there? "Can I just get a green tea for the ride?"

"Yeah course, we got time." Jerry soothed and steered me towards the coffee booth. I got one whiff of the coffee beans and turned and walked away. "Is it the coffee that makes you feel sick?" Jerry asked sitting opposite me on a table far away from the booth when he had turned to see I was no longer next to him. I nodded. He looked thoughtfully at me for a few seconds then went back and got my tea.

Once we were inside our pod I really did get excited as we moved slowly skywards and began chattering incessantly.

"You see that building there?" I said pointing to the tallest building on the Southbank across the park by the Eye. "I used to work there. Insane place, it's like being in a time warp. Once you're in, it's really hard to get out. Some people start there when they're 16 and never leave! I was lucky, I got out before I was completely institutionalised" I giggled.

As we got higher I pointed out the City and Docklands and other places I'd worked over the years. I told him about the Great Fire of London and how an American had paid millions of dollars for London Bridge and had it transported brick by brick to The States only to realise once he'd got it there, it was the wrong one. He'd thought it was Tower Bridge, which was far more impressive. When we reached the top I showed him Buckingham Palace, Battersea Power Station and the Palaces of Westminster, giving him the history I knew about them all. "We should really go to The Abbey, there are loads of really cool people entombed in there, Shall we do that tomorrow?"