All Comments on 'What Kate Did Ch. 08'

by Octavian

Sort by:
  • 64 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Finish it

What? Leave it hanging like that. Finish the story and have him get revenge on herand friends if shes cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Pity

What a pity. Octavian is such a talented writer, as we have seen from "Modern Love Story". "What Kate Did" is an interesting plot started off beautifully with typically "Octavian" sensitivity, meandered off, then came together in Ch6 and then got lost. It it would seen that the author lost interest and wanted to rush the finish as quickly as possible. A re-write when author is in better frame of mind would be great.

cwbuddycwbuddyabout 20 years ago
WELL?

I have some problems with your plot. Kate tells Joe how much she loves him and only him and talks about not really wanting to be with Greg but she spends the last night with Greg before they fly home? Am I supposed to believe that Kate didn't know she was doing a double penatration scene? Either you missed something or Kate IS a lying slut. And the bit about some of the porn stars going back to LA seemed thrown in at the last moment. LA porn stars making a movie for a British porn company? Seemed like it was thrown in to have Kate get together with Colette and Tom.

I don't know if the comments on the previos chapters got to you (I hope not) or you just didn't think out this last chapter.

I liked the story over all, I am kinda interested to see how things really end up with Joe and Kate maybe another chapter?

Anyway over all I liked it I just kinda think the last chapter was a bit of a let down.

If nothing else this story shows us the perils of the British health care system LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Well, Joe is still a wimp, Isn't he???

It was only a storm that saved him.

AND endings which are not endings are just bullshit!

The author has wimped out, and as the comment below says, it seems he just wanted out of this story because it got away from him.

Waste of time reading this chapter because it ended nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Ending

As much as I enjoied this story, I still have a few problems with this story. I think all that has happened to Joe and kate we need more closure to this. Did she cheat? we know how much he loves her, but if she did what about their marriage.

3 possible closings

1 he calls and she she was at her sisters all is well

2 he calls she is not there, her sister says she left for home yesterday, he goes to LA after her...... caught her cheating marriage over.

3 he calls she is not there, her sister says she left for home yesterday, while she is gone he moves out. three days later she comes home to an empty house. finds the pc with email open and know she lost him. But will agree to anything for him to take her back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Needs a finish

Where does this story go from here? Until the last chaper everything seemed to be moving on, lots of character development, good plot, then it just stops. There needs to be closure here.

Octavian, please finish this story, we all know that life goes on until the end, however leaving all of us up in the air as to what happens is totally unfair.

OctavianOctavianabout 20 years agoAuthor
probably irregular but..

I am sorry if the unresolved ending has not gone down as well as I hoped it would. To put peoples' minds at rest I had no plans to make Kate cheat on Joe. At heart I am a romantic and my stories try to reflect that angle.

I had planned to make the story longer than it is, but to be perfectly honest I just got pissed off with the abusive anonymous feedback and the generally negative comments on the public board. Of course people are perfectly entitled to their opinions, but it did make me ask myself why I'm bothering to write.

Unlike some people on Literotica, I honestly have no compulsion to do so.

I do appreciate the words of encouragement that I have had and may yet write something else in the future. But I will certainly not post it a chapter at a time.

Octavian

thatawaythatawayabout 20 years ago
Ending to european

A great story became an eorotic wimp cuckold loses in the end. After all he got a hard on so that is her license to keep screwing on her merry way. Screaming loudly "I Only You" As much as I enjoy a good sex scene to work arousal. The wife as a cum slut turns me off, not on. A very juicy revenge makes my day, like dirty harry....So disappointed as I was seeing real hope for closure. Sorry the last is not up to the first....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Chapter at a time

It's OK to post a chapter at a time. but don't start posting until the story is in the can. You shouldn't write the story on the fly with all of us looking over your shoulder. It's YOUR story.

Eric

PookiePookieabout 20 years ago
Just my thoughts ...

The design of the plot puts both Joe and Kate in a situation where they have to allow certain things to occur, or else they lose the chance to obtain needed money. They both decided to go ahead with Kate making adult movies because of their circumstances at the time. Only Greg is aware of their marital status. But Greg clearly controls their current and future opportunities to make money in the adult movie industry. If they wished to make the money they needed by making adult movies, Joe and Kate have little choice but to go along with Greg's desire to have sex with Kate. Remember, they both expected Kate would have to have sex "off camera", even during the initial interview.

Joe and Kate are put into a very emotional and exceptional situation with this plot. The threesome with Greg doesn't make Joe a wimp either. Both he and Kate were obviously enjoying what was occuring, even though it was emotionally trying for both. Sex is fun. Joe discovers he likes watching his wife have sex. This isn't unusual. Many couples enjoy threesomes partly because they can watch their partner have sex with others in a non-threatening way to their relationship. At the end, Joe wouldn't allow his wife to be hurt though, and calls a halt to a particular scene. At no time did Kate have sex with any of the other characters while "off camera".

cwbuddy stated, "I have some problems with your plot. Kate tells Joe how much she loves him and only him and talks about not really wanting to be with Greg but she spends the last night with Greg before they fly home?"

Remember, Joe and Kate were still hoping to make additional movies to raise the needed money. Greg still had much control over their future in the adult movie industry.

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Octavian what happened?

I enjoyed this story right up until the last two chapters when you decided to go with the typical ending. I read "A Modern Love Story" and it was phenomenal, what went wrong here? Did the story get away from you? This was clearly not the ending I was hoping for, you are capable of far better writing than this. I hope you rebound on your next submission, because this story was very diappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
too much heart

i think you took other peoples comments to much to heart. this is a good story and could have gone on much longer as you know.why not rewrite the last chapter and ignore the negatives and submit the rest in one piece.dont stop writing youre to good to stop.rob

Wulf7Wulf7about 20 years ago
well..

Octavian, good story overall. I had a feeling it would end up this way (they'd make it work), perhaps my only "disappointment" being a semi un-finished ending. Not all stories need/should have a nice neat ending but I felt this one needed it but thats me.

Don't let others get you down and always write for yourself. I'm sure there are many who find traditional "romantic" stories boring, cliched and uninteresting and would be knocking you for that, if thats what you had written. (Hell, I've had older people all my life tell me to not be such a romantic fool..from people who then get all giddy about a jewel or a car as a statement of "love")

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Are you familiar with deus ex machina?

For those who aren't, it's an artificial or forced device used to resolve plot difficulties. I read this last night (about 1 AM EST), and when I got to the part about the lottery, my mind went "WHAT?" After a seven chapter build up, I could only conclude that you want to end this ASAP, and your comments confirmed this.

Face it, most comments here are either over the top fawning or over the top bashing. Maybe it's because the only ones who generally take the time to comment are those who have extreme reactions to the stories.

As one person pointed out, the best thing for you to do is write the entire thing the way YOU want it to be. Fuck what we think, both the good and the bad.

The only problem I have with posting an entire long story is this site's policy of breaking up such stories into multiple sections. I tend to download the sections and, using a text editor, join everything into one file. It makes it easier to read the piece as a whole, instead of opening several files. For example, I might read something 3/4 into the piece that references something earlier, much earlier, in the story. It's easier to do this when I have the entire story in one file.

Maria2394Maria2394about 20 years ago
I havent read it yet....

but I will, when I have time, I just wanted to say, that I wrote several stories before The PC thing was added and I never got any bad FB at all...actually, most of it was very nice...but the opposite happened with some of my poems

the extreme reactions that one person commented on, is I believe exactly right..please DO NOT ever let what someone says change your storyline, or your poetry or the way you think, unless you agrre with the FB and want to change..lets face it, you cant please everyone, so do your readers a favor and continue your story as you would have if you hadnt gotten negative FB :)

good luck, maria

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Don't let the warthogs get you down.

I loved your writing style and the plots (perhaps its because I'm a bit of a romantic also). Write what your heart says. Follow your muse. When all is said and done, your stories will find their audience.

rpsuchrpsuchabout 20 years ago
problemmatic story device

I said it in an earlier chapter but it's worth repeating. She would make much more being a call girl than doing films unless she becomes a name in the industry to the point all her family, friends & business associates know about it. Joe will lose jobs because of her notariety. She would have less sex making the same money and wouldn't have to give it away for free hoping for mmore work. The premise is weak.

If you hope to make us care about the characters, you need an ending where we understand her reaction to what has happened.

Mr CMr Cabout 20 years ago
that was a little sudden

heh, I knew someone was going to mention deus ex machina (though I didn't think they'd feel the need to explain it). I admit that while I guessed it was coming, I might have preferred an ending that required emotions to be balanced on the rope a little more.

It's been a good run. I know it's debatable as to whether or not the stories on the site should be allowed to have such open endings that let the audience come to a few of their own conclusions, but I have no problem with it here. If you do plan on revisiting them, I think you should wait a bit.

You should really write more often, I enjoyed the buildup of this one but you don't have to make every story into the illiad. I look forward to more.

dsidedsideabout 20 years ago
It's over,

thank God.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Your Too Good to Quit!

I gave you top score, but that said, I think you caved by ending it the way you did. You should go back and re-do the ending, extending the story to explore their relationship further and post it at Stories On Line. Yah, you get scored there too, but you don't get all the wacko's who can't spell telling you how to write. This is too good a concept and you are too good a writer to chop it off like this. Please fix it!

odie121odie121about 20 years ago
Kate will have trouble keeping panties on now...

I enjoyed the story..it was hot..but then making XXX movies has to be hot!!!

She now has the feel for a lot of hot sex...and will never be able to settle down with one... now that he's had the chance to poke someone else... he's going to want to poke again... so it could and will go on and on!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The conclusion needs a conclusion

Go on - I'am waiting!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Kate and Joe

A very sensual, exciting story. Joe experiences the dread and fear of sharing Kate and survives. They'll never experience such incredible excitement again unless the two of them somehow discuss the possibility of reviving what occurred during the shooting of the film. When Greg and Kate rose and walked from the dining room that first night while Joe watched it was a magnificent moment of tension. The rest was extremely sexy as well but that first night was so deliciously painful without even observing what was, in fact, happening. Wouldn't it be appropriate to allow Kate to enjoy her sexuality now that she and Joe know how beautiful and intense it is? She, or Joe, should bring up the possibility.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Please can a closure be next

Octavian i notice you had gave this chapter as an ending, But did Kate visit the extra time with her sister as mentioned? Is Joe watching a movie that is current featuring Kate in this movie while she is viviting her sister?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
please please please end this story

I gave you a 5 but you really owe it to the readers to end it one way or the other.Please do so or let ,e know and with your aproval I'll write the ending. Thanks.V

waratahwaratahalmost 17 years ago
Enjoyed this story

The sex was well written, but the emotional side was better. God forbide were I ever in Joe's shoes, I think I would take the cowards way out (abdicate), and tell Kate, "I love you, you are free to do what you gotta do for your sister, but I can't come waych or come with you. Tell me when your done (really done) and we'll see if we have a marriage to continue with."

My reading of the ending you offer is that she did meet Tom, or make more films, or both. And I assume the marriage is dead.

The lottery win was a little incredible, but thats a minor critisism.

Keep writing big fella, you have a skill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
please continue

you are the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
She Is Gone

Kate really doesn't love or need him anymore and she isn't the sweet girl he used to love. Wreaked marriage.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
gave it a one

the ended, his wife a slut and a cheating whore. it was never for jamie. she told him in the beginning about the penthouse shoot. she was a slut then, he just didnt listen. 9 chapter of a stupid willing cuckold

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
Yet another husband

Yet another wife who, after her husband allows her all the freedom in the world to tilt at her particular windmill, abandons him.

Nice guys do finish last.

I think the story was very well written overall, although I didn't like the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A very gullible husband

taken in by a woman who set out to be a slut and used Jamie as a cover for her need for th porn money but it was not the money from porn for the reason she did it.

He should quickly kick her ass to the curb and let her fuck strange men till she dies or gets AIDS. It is not well know but non the less true that AIDS sill finds it's way into the porn industry even till today.I dislike the fact that the author has made Kate the star of this story and not shown her all along to be the slut she is and will stay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Somehow the ending doesn`t satisfy. Is she or is she not meeting up with them, filming again? I don´t really like open endings.

cantbuymycantbuymyabout 11 years ago

another long boring journey into cuckie land

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I read it thru,wish you finished the ending than leaving us hanging,but a good job overall

You have long since stopped writing .to bad you did a great job with this one , the only thing is you left us to come up with an ending which leaves us empty .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Typical cuck bullshit.

Glad this author quit submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

You need a brain surgery to take out all that crap that you have whitin your rotten skull

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Plz write more

ur style of writing is erotic

plz keep it up

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Trust

When I was a very young man a wise old owl said to me, when sex or money is involved you cannot trust anyone.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 9 years ago
Both loved and hated it.

Very erotic, would have liked a further chapter detailing her adventures in the US

rereadrereadalmost 7 years ago
So many unanswered questions

Did she go to LA? is she shooting more films?

I hate investing time into a story to have to make up the ending myself.

Could he not of found he email response?

Throw us a bone!

bioman57bioman57almost 7 years ago
Very good story

But you have not finished it. Please complete the story. Did she go, did she do another movie or cheat on her husband, did she do it and tell him once she came home, did she come home, what was his reaction to her betrayal if she did. Please finish your story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You published the end

For most rational people in Chapter 1... Why waste time and cyberspace with the rest of the fish wrapper contents/

Married_Man_63Married_Man_63over 6 years ago
That was good

I liked the whole slippery slope aspect, I enjoy that far more that the He showed his nob and she was so aroused she jumped straight on it. I'm only scoring the last story because i consider it all to be the same tale but it is well written and presented and i enjoyed it very much.

Locksley7Locksley7over 6 years ago
Love the story, but....

I have gravitated back to this story time and time again, loving it every time, but always disappointed that it ends in too nebulous a fashion. I know how I want it to end, but it never was taken there. I wish the author were still around to add to the account or that some other good writer would take it in hand to bring this to a conclusion so that we would know - did she go or did she stay. I hope she stayed.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 6 years ago
So I guess the millions of people

That die every day don’t live the lives ones because they didn’t becom whores to pay for treatment. Cuckold shit plain and simple

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nah

Pathetic bulls hit written by fucked up bran dead slut. This written by a women or a muppit. Come on man this whole story was absolutely stupid.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Never heard of a guy quitting on a good story bc of negative FB

But I agree, you are strong to stop if it POs you. Your time and talent. There does seem to be something punk ass about shitting on the hubs with your DEM of the lottery, and the allusion to set wife style cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please finish

I was intrigued , plot was different. I particularly like stories where she is compelled to have extramarital sex for reasons that have overwhelmed her. In this story her sister's desperate situation is the reason and both she and her husband sign on to the unconventional solution. The husband is Really torn between a sexual arousal and hate for what she's signed on to do. Similarly the wife also has mixed emotions about the porn shoot, however you are left thinking they would both like to get out of this mess, but then there is the sister. Then BAMB win the lottery, enough money to take care of sis - but an unresolved hint that she's also doing some more porn and we are left to speculate. I prefer a conclusion - I won't like it if she's doing it & he cucks out but I still prefer closure. He wouldn't need a Private Eye to find out - just check the new releases by that producer & company. She knows how he feels & if she's doing this anyway - a Loving Wife - I think not !

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Seems

our author and our leading man are both huge vaginas.

bioman57bioman57almost 5 years ago
Interesting tale but it is not done, needs to be finished...

You developed your characters and the story well, but u left it hanging. Finish it please..

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 3 years ago
Five story with a one star ending

Leaves the reader with way too much angst

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Has to be written by a slut or a cuck. Just pathetic and stupid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This character is married to a whore.

Pack her shit. Set it on the porch. Change the locks on the doors before she arrives back home. See a solicitor. File for divorce. Use her porn video...as well as any new videos as proof for the divorce.

Good lord. Why does it seem like Britush men are all pussy cucks who put up with their women being whores?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Toxic co-dependent relationship.

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 1 year ago

Sorry for a maybe stupid question, but the video he is watching, is this a part from the video where they went together or is this a video she made behind his back later on? I read the last paragraphs and still can't tell.

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Fuck me!

This a fucking cuck story after all, what bullshit, fucking Cuck drivel.

Scores 1/5, a really awful story and to think l wasted valuable time reading this appalling shit.

I will happily never read another of your stories l assure you

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

I take it back you returned to your day job and stopped writing here. Thank God!!!!

SunnyU2SunnyU29 months ago

Pretty good story with a terrible ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sad.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just fu*k you and your sad ending, you pondscum sucking dirtbag!

Locksley7Locksley74 months ago

Except for this final chapter, I love this story. I have read it multiple times over several years and always love the tenderness of heart that caused both of them to reach out to the desperate needs of her sister. But then I come to this last chapter and surmise that you are telling us that she left her husband, went back to Tom and other to continue a porn star career and to fuck as many men and women as she wants, leaving her husband with a broken heart and a lifetime of sadness. Each time I read it, I keep wishing that you would write an alternate ending that would bring happiness,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Kate exited the marriage. Author sabotaged this story. What a waste. I guess Kate's motivation yo help.her sister was only a pretext or an initial reason. Her smile at the end shows she is excited abiut her new life in porn. Well she torched the marriage. Guess she didn't really love Joe like we as readers were we meant to believe. We the readers, got duped. Sad. She is a hollow person now. Her soul will rot in a few years as the business consumes her. If she has any guilt, she probably won't survive long. If she doesn't well then more trickery and rug pull by the author. Bah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous