What Katie Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. I just-"

"I don't need excuses, okay? I ain't mad anymore, but I need to finish cooling off."

"Sure. Have a nice workout, honey." Katie gave him a peck on the cheek before heading out.

Having decided to focus on her upper body, Katie started at the weight machines. She may have no longer been mad, but she was still upset. It was a relief to feel the ache in her muscles that replaced the one in her heart, so she focused on that feeling. After a few minutes, her thoughts strayed from her own muscles onto Daniel's. Muscled bodies were never particularly attractive to Katie, but on black men, and Daniel in particular, they were mouthwatering. Something about the dark skin stretched across the hard definitions made her want to press up against and feel them.

As Katie prepared her next set, Daniel came into view on the other side of the gym from her, as he had the day before. Except now he wasn't alone. He was talking with some buxom blonde who must've been about ten years older than Katie. It was clear the woman was flirting with Daniel, leaning towards him and placing a hand on his bicep while laughing at something he said.

Katie watched them as she exercised. After the woman had feigned confusion to get Daniel closer to her, he offered to help her out. Katie rolled her eyes, feeling a pang of jealousy in her chest at Daniel's attention being focused on this woman; which was completely irrational, of course. Daniel was single and free to do whatever with whoever he liked, while she wasn't.

It took effort, but Katie managed to focus on her workout, resisting the urge to look over at Daniel. Her curiosity eventually won out, though, as she prepared to start on the last part of her workout for the day, a chest press machine. It was an apparatus that allowed the user to sit in a seat and use bars to push weights away from them.

As she looked up, Katie saw the woman Daniel had been helping earlier, now alone. Then Katie started her movements and saw Daniel on a rowing machine at a ninety-degree angle to her. It was quite something to watch his powerful arms propel himself backwards and even from there she could see his muscles bulge. Somehow, she managed to not lose her own rhythm as she watched him, continuing her set.

A short while later Katie looked again and saw Daniel's eyes on her, a smile on his face. It grew as Katie made her movements more pronounced, jutting her chest out further than needed to give him an eyeful. She wasn't sure if she'd done it to tease him with what he couldn't have or if it was residual jealousy from seeing his focus on that other woman earlier, showing him that what she had was better.

All Katie knew for sure was that a thrill went through her when Daniel stalked across the gym and stopped in front of her as she started another set. Katie realised she was staring and should say something.

"Hi," was what she managed.

"Hey, there. Enjoying your workout?"

"I was 'til some dude started distracting me."

"Oh, how terrible."

"Devastating." They broke into laughs, his a deep chuckle and hers a light giggle.

"Anyway," he said, "I don't think you're doing that right."

"How do you mean?" Katie was unsure what his angle was, but played along nonetheless.

"Why don't I show you?"

"By all means."

Then he was in her personal space and Katie began feeling tingles in her body. They turned to shivers when Daniel put his hands on her thighs, shifting her and pushing her further into the back support. Following this, he put his warm hands on her ribs and shifted her again. Katie's breath stopped because of his proximity to her breasts, and she let out a barely audible whimper when he brushed their underside.

If it wasn't for him being almost pressed against her, he wouldn't have heard it. But he did and he smirked. Katie blushed a deep red and cleared her throat.

"I think I got it now," she said, pushing him away. He continued smirking, which made her feel warmer than she already did. After she finished the workout, Daniel took her arms and helped her up. But he pulled too hard and drew Katie into him, her breasts pressed against his chest and hands on his shoulders.

"Whoops," he said, but made no move to release her. Crucially, neither did she. The feel of being in his powerful arms and looking at his gorgeous features was amazing. His piercing eyes, chiselled jaw and full lips. They looked so kissable right then. She thought she might be about to give in but stopped herself and pulled away, pushing her hands onto his chest to put a little space between them.

His pecs were everything she could've hoped for. They were almost completely solid and exuded power. She kept her hands on them for a moment before drawing away further, making eye contact. Katie smirked when she saw his eyes flit up from her own chest. It seemed the fascination was mutual.

"Thanks," she said, turning towards the showers. "But now I need to clean off."

"Shame," said Daniel from behind her, "you look good all hot and sweaty."

Katie snorted. "Not when I have swamp-ass," she said without looking back.

She showered quickly and changed before exiting. She wasn't sure what to do when she found Daniel, also showered, waiting for her by the exit.

"Can I walk you back to your room?" He asked.

"Sure," was all she said as she walked past him and towards the elevator. Daniel followed and waited until they were inside to talk again.

"I did want to apologise. For last night."

"You don't have to apologise for Shaun."

"Not for that. For the taxi. I was presumptuous and too forthcoming, and I apologise."

"Forthcoming?" Katie asked. "Like you weren't just then?"

"Touché," Daniel chuckled. "But last night you were vulnerable, today you weren't. You had ample opportunity to tell me to back off." He sighed. "I also think I egged Ashlyn on too much. It's why I came to talk to you in the gym, before..."

"Before you got distracted?" Katie said with a quirk of her eyebrow.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "Can you blame me?"

Katie just rolled her eyes and chose not to bother responding to that. "Consider the apology accepted," she said instead. The elevator dinged to inform them they'd reached their floor.

Once they reached the threshold of Daniel's room, he spoke. "Is it okay if I say hi to Shaun? I haven't seen him since the hospital."

Katie squinted and surveyed him for a moment, looking for a crack in his sincere face. Not finding one, she nodded. "Sure. I don't wanna be that wife who doesn't let their husband have friends. Even if they've tried hitting on me." She smirked then opened the door and beckoned him to follow. "Shaun, I've brought something for you," she said in a sing-song voice.

Shaun was lounged on the couch near to the foot of the bed, watching the TV pressed against the wall. He smiled when he saw her, sitting up when their guest followed.

He gave Katie a quick hug before shaking Daniel's hand. "Hey, man! How's it going?"

"All good. Better than you, I suspect."

"Yeah. It was a shame you couldn't make it last night. It was a good time before..." He trailed off as he gestured to the brace on his foot. Katie just sighed, both men picking up on it.

To ease the frustration that would only grow if the conversation carried on in that direction, Katie decided to be a little tease. "So, where were you last night, Daniel? If not with Shaun and the others."

Daniel shot her a glare as she crossed the room to get herself a drink from the mini bar. She just stuck her tongue out in response.

"Well," Daniel began, still looking at Katie, "after the festivities on Saturday I took yesterday to recuperate. I wasn't feeling up to back-to-back nights drinking."

"'Recuperate?' That what we call sex these days?" Katie asked, bringing the glass to her lips to hide her shit-eating grin. Daniel tried to stutter out a response, but Katie wasn't giving up. "You can't deny it. We shared a taxi, dude. I for sure caught a whiff." Daniel squirmed. It was so fun for Katie to see this controlled, intense man at her mercy. "By the way, can I get either of y'all a drink?" She asked sweetly.

"No, thanks," Shaun said, "water only for me for the next few days."

"I'm good too," said Daniel. "And to answer your question, Katie... yes, I was with someone last night. And before you ask," he said, turning to Shaun, "no I won't say who. I don't fuck and tell."

Katie smirked and tipped back the rest of her drink before pouring another and returning to where the guys were sitting. She stopped taking an active part in the conversation, messaging family and friends who had returned home. But then something brought her right back in.

"Why don't you stay for dinner?" Shaun asked.

Daniel seemed like he was going to say no, but upon seeing the shocked look on Katie's face, he smiled and nodded. "Sure, man. As long as it's okay with Katie?"

"Of course," she said through a fake smile. It wasn't like she could say no and with Shaun around nothing was going to happen.

For once her assertions were correct. The room service soon arrived with Daniel helping Shaun to the table while she set everything up. The conversation was light and non-probing, allowing Katie to focus on her meal and enjoy good company.

After the meal ended, Shaun took his medication and asked to be taken back to the bed as it'd make him fall asleep. Katie insisted on helping this time while Daniel cleared everything up. She got her husband tucked in, kissing his forehead as he closed his eyes. After that was done, she turned to find Daniel entirely too close, less than an arm's length away, making her jolt.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to spook you. I wanted to say goodnight, but it seems he's already out." He then turned away and seemed to be heading to the door but stopped. "I'm really sorry, but do you mind if I have a cup of coffee before I go?" He asked, gesturing to the machine besides the mini bar. "I haven't had one since I've been here."

This was something Katie should absolutely say no to, yet she surprised them both by nodding. "Sure, let's have 'em on the balcony. I was gonna watch the last of the sunset," she said, heading to prepare their cups.

"Cool. I'll wait for you there." He walked out of the patio doors and took a seat overlooking the sea in the distance.

Soon the drinks were ready, Katie looked out at Daniel watching the lowering sun before joining him. He was even more handsome in the dim light. It highlighted his features brilliantly and tinged the tips of his hair a deep orange. Katie pulled herself from her reverie and joined him, placing the drinks on the table and sitting beside him. They sat in silence for several minutes, sipping their coffees and watching the horizon, before Daniel placed his drink on the table and turned to her.

"So, you like being a tease?"

"Whatever do you mean?" She asked, a playful smile on her face while she took a sip of her drink.

"You know what."

"Is a girl not allowed to have a little fun?"

"I like girls to have lots of fun."

"Just not at your expense, huh? Big man Daniel needs to be the dominant badass at all times?"

"No. I just don't like being embarrassed." He squirmed and his jaw clenched a little.

"Oh, boohoo. Big man Daniel can't take some teasing," Katie said with a fake pout.

Daniel growled. "That's it."

Daniel scraped his chair back and stood up, lifting Katie to her feet. He pressed her against the balcony window before she could react, using one hand to pin her arms above her head while the other played with her thigh. He stroked it but deliberately stayed away from the centre of her legs. They both panted as they stared into each other's eyes. Daniel's were black with lust and Katie was sure hers were too. She hadn't been prepared for this show of dominance, but it turned her on like nothing else. It had been years since a man took control like that.

Then he surged forwards, smashing his lips against hers in a commanding vice. His kiss was just as intense as his personality. Lips firm but soft, not relenting as he pushed deeper against her own. But before she had a chance to properly respond, whether to pull him closer or push him away she wasn't sure, he withdrew and just stared at her for second while they both continued to breathe heavy before turning to his coffee and gulping it all.

Meanwhile, Katie was still slouched by the doors, dazed from the kiss and lust she was feeling.

"Fucking Hell," she muttered.

"Yeah." He came back to her and helped her stand, tucking a ginger lock behind her ear. He kissed her on the cheek and smirked. "Same time tomorrow?"

After that, he was gone. The sun had set by the time Katie collected herself and finished off her drink. She took another shower, being way too hot and bothered to go straight to sleep. It was a task and a half not to touch her erogenous zones from fear of getting too aroused, but she succeeded. Then she towelled herself off and got into bed, looking at Shaun's sleeping form.

There she was earlier chastising him about breaking promises, only to flirt with and kiss another man that very evening. The guilt may have set in, but Katie could no longer deny she was hot for Daniel. But she had to try harder to push those thoughts away. She had known Shaun for years and Daniel for two days, though that veil of mystery just made it even more thrilling.

Katie tried her hardest to relax, doing breathing exercises to calm herself down and help her sleep. Eventually it worked, but her last thoughts before she drifted away were of Daniel's lips.

***

Things didn't improve the next morning. All Katie could think about was how good it had felt to kiss Daniel. It had been so long since she'd been kissed like that, even though the embrace lasted just a few moments. The embrace had been one of pure passion and as far as first kisses with someone went, it would be hard to top. Not that she planned on kissing anyone else in the future. Not that she should've kissed Daniel at all.

Katie tried to tell herself that she hadn't done anything wrong, that it was just Daniel acting by himself. But that wasn't true. She had been teasing Daniel. She'd wanted to get a reaction out of him and it shouldn't have been a surprise when she did.

Distant during breakfast with Shaun, she said she wasn't feeling too well and needed fresh air and exercise. For the second morning in a row, Katie went swimming, as it had helped somewhat the day before. She was feeling bolder today, deciding to wear the more revealing swimwear she had packed for the honeymoon. It was a pink bikini patterned with small, white polka dots that had triangle cups and covered her private regions but didn't leave much else to the imagination.

"Wow," Shaun said from the bed upon seeing her in it.

Katie turned to him while covering the bikini with her jean shorts and a tank top. "I can help you down if you want. See it in action."

"Nah, you go have fun. I'll go sit on the balcony and catch some rays there." Katie nodded, not turning to look at the balcony as she knew it would resurface thoughts of Daniel. Here was her husband being sweet, giving her freedom, yet all she was thinking about was another man. That needed to stop.

The swim was again uneventful, much to Katie's relief. Feeling the sun beating down on her damp, almost naked body was wonderful. This was the type of relaxation she'd craved; her thoughts were empty for once. Passers-by check her out, which wasn't a surprise. The outfit had been chosen to flaunt her goods, after all. Again, Katie felt as if someone was watching her more intently than others but chalked it off to nerves once more. Afterwards, she returned to Shaun feeling happy and ready to get on with the rest of her day.

"I just remembered we're meant to be goin' to Fort Lauderdale tomorrow," Katie said to Shaun after they'd finished lunch. "But I guess that ain't happening now," she added in a sad voice.

"Yeah, I can't go. Gotta rest the ankle for at least one more day before my appointment." Upon seeing her sombre face, he squeezed her hand. "But that doesn't mean you have to miss out. You go have fun, remember?"

"Okay, if you say so."

"I do. Don't waste your honeymoon sitting in a hotel room." He gave her a soft smile before a saucy look settled on his face. "I might be up for some 'physical activity' in here later, though."

Katie laughed and shook her head. "Finally." She'd meant it as a joke, but it came out more bitter than intended. Her arousal was really starting to get the better of her. Shaun didn't seem to notice though and just smiled.

The newlyweds spent the afternoon hanging out together before Katie went for what had become her routine evening workout.

Nervousness overcame her as she neared the gym. Both previous times she'd been there, so had Daniel. With some effort, Katie had managed to keep her mind off him for most of the day. But seeing him again would bring everything back to the forefront.

Sure enough, Daniel was there when she walked in. As with the night before, he was talking to a woman. This one was different from the previous day, being a lot younger and more petite. Unlike then, as soon as Daniel saw Katie, he excused himself from his conversation and headed over to her. She smiled as she headed over to a treadmill to warm up.

They didn't speak to begin with but kept shooting glances at each other. Katie knew it was unsustainable to keep doing that, but she had no idea what to say to him or where they stood after the previous night.

Soon the awkwardness became overbearing, so she spoke up. "Okay, this is maddening. We can't just stand here pretending nothing happened."

"You're right. I owe you another apology. I shouldn't have kissed you, that was wrong. But I won't apologise for taking an interest in you. I mean," Daniel paused a moment as he checked her out, "holy fuck, Katie."

"Flatterer," Katie said, checking him out in return. "You're not so bad yourself." Katie focused on jogging some more before continuing. "Though I wonder, do such eloquent pick-up techniques usually work?"

Daniel snorted. "Depends on the woman. Some like it straight up, others require more attention," he said as he watched her while they ran. Though this time he was focusing on her breasts as they bounced with her movements. Katie took notice and pressed the button to stop the treadmill, smirking when Daniel almost pouted.

As Katie left the treadmill, Daniel followed. She led them to a bench press station, settling into position before looking up at her companion.

"I'd appreciate if you spotted me," Katie said. Daniel agreed and she began lifting the weights. Looking up, Katie saw him struggling to focus, rather than staring at her breasts or now exposed midriff, her tank top having ridden up when she lay down. She was glad he liked the view but decided to play with him.

"Hey, you need to focus on the weights. I could drop them and crush my face, you know."

Daniel smirked and refocused his attention. "It's hard to focus when there's such a nice body right there. But your wish is my command. I'd hate for that pretty face to be harmed."

For the next few minutes, they both managed to maintain their focus before moving onto another piece of apparatus. Afterwards, Katie decided Daniel deserved a treat for the last part of the workout. It was a bad idea, but Katie was having way too much fun to stop.

"I think we should do some stretches to finish," Katie said before biting her lip. "Though I always seem to get my poses wrong. Think you can help?"

Daniel laughed and moved onto the gym mat beside her, "Of course. Always happy to be of service."

It was quite a surprise when, for Katie's first few stretches, Daniel just stood behind or beside her and watched her go through the motions. He was clearly trying to mess with her, so Katie decided to beat him at his own game.