What Katie Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phew," she said, facing Daniel, "is it just me or is it super-hot in here?"

"I'm fine, but you're always hot." Katie rolled her eyes in response. "But are you okay?"

"Yeah, just gimme a sec." She grabbed the hem of her tank top and pulled it over head, leaving only the sports bra. Katie made sure to be slow in lifting it over her midriff and to jut out her chest more in Daniel's direction. Once she removed the garment, she tossed it at Daniel, who was still staring at her chest. "Ah, that's better," she said with a grin.

She then returned to the mat and leant down for another stretch, using both arms to touch her toes. Almost immediately Daniel was behind her and grasping her hips.

"Yeah, look," he said as she stood up straight at his beckoning, "you're not doing it right."

"By all means help, then."

Wordlessly, he bent her down again and pushed her further than before. He leant back and stared at her ass as she stretched, placing one of his hands on her butt. His strong touch there felt so good, Katie's nipples beginning to harden in response.

"Your ass is perfect," Daniel said with reverence, giving Katie's thick cheek a squeeze.

"Gym pants do it for ya, huh?" She said, repressing a moan.

"Sure, but I preferred them in the bikini and I'm certain I'd like them even more in nothing at all."

Katie paused as the realisation hit her. Daniel had been the person she thought was watching her while swimming. "It was you," she said. "Why didn't you come say hi?"

"Wasn't sure where we stood, and watching you was good enough for me then. But not now." As he said that he pulled her upright and against him, wrapping his hands around her body to grab onto her breasts.

Katie couldn't contain the moan this time, leaning back into his powerful chest and loving the feel of her back against it. But she loved the feel of him massaging her breasts more. The way he mapped them out as he rubbed away, cupping the underside and squeezing. It was hard not to cry out, so she bit her lip to prevent attention being brought to them and what they were up to. She looked down and saw the contrast between his dark hands and her pale complexion, which made it feel even hotter. Her body moved further back into his muscular physique, which made her butt collide with something big, warm and firm.

Katie gasped and pulled away, missing the contact but realising she needed some space for a moment.

"Someone's excited," she purred.

"You're really surprised?" He asked, picking up her tank top. "But it's not just me. I bet if I'd have gotten to your nipples, they'd have been hard too."

"Maybe, maybe not," Katie shrugged. "I think this workout is over, though."

The elevator doors had barely closed before Daniel pushed Katie against a wall. A thrill went through her because of the rough action, reminding her of the night before. Then was absolutely when she should've told Daniel to stop, but she did nothing as he approached. He grabbed her waist and pulled her into him, so they were flush against each other. All thoughts of stopping went away when she looked at his face and saw his scrunched eyebrows and hungry eyes. She opened her mouth to speak but was stopped by Daniel's lips crashing against her own.

This kiss was more intense than the last one. Daniel's lips pressed hard, unyielding. Unlike the night before, Katie had no qualms about reciprocating, pushing back against him and kissing with vigour. He pushed her back into the wall without breaking their connection. Katie groaned into Daniel's mouth in response and gave him the opportunity to lick her lips before shoving his tongue in her mouth.

Katie moaned again, grabbing Daniel's head to pull him in further. Her tongue battled his for dominance as they swirled against each other, saliva mixing. Soon Katie's body began calling for oxygen but at that moment what she needed more were Daniel's perfect lips and their tongues intertwined.

A moment later they did separate, though, both panting as they gazed into each other's eyes. Daniel gave her a couple of smaller, closed-mouth kisses until the elevator dinged, announcing their arrival at their floor.

They broke apart, with Daniel exiting first and pulling Katie after him, clasping her hand. His felt warm and clammy and she knew hers were too. She said nothing as he led her down the hallway towards their rooms.

They stopped and looked at each other as they reached Daniel's door, Katie releasing herself from his grasp. She took a step back and looked towards her own door. The door that led into the honeymoon suite, to her husband. A pang of guilt shot through Katie, so she took another step back from Daniel.

The flirtation with Daniel could be rationalised as just about okay in her situation, being just a bit of fun. But there was no way to do so with this. She had made out with a man who was not her husband. This wasn't like her. Why had she let it happen?

Daniel rested a hand on her shoulder, though there was nothing sexual about this touch. His deep eyes held an understanding and he waited for her to calm a bit.

"Hey, you're okay. You're fine," he said, giving her a gentle smile. "Take some deep breaths."

Katie heeded his advice and began feeling a little better, pushing down the thought that Daniel had never been sexier than in that moment, being so gentle and understanding. A minute later, he gave her shoulder a squeeze before heading back towards his door.

"You don't wanna come say hi to Shaun?" Katie asked.

"Not tonight, I'll leave you be. I might swing by in a few days, though. I'm busy tomorrow."

Katie nodded and began walking towards her own door. "Okay. Good night."

"Night, Katie."

Shaun was on the bed as expected when Katie entered. He smiled at her but furrowed his brow when he saw her face.

"Are you alright? Your face is almost as red as your hair."

Katie froze. Here was her way out. She could tell Shaun the truth and beg for forgiveness. Then everything would be fine. Or he could throw her out, leave her at the wayside and drag her through the mud. She had no idea what to do and needed time to think.

"Yeah, just a bit overheated after the workout." It wasn't a complete lie, she supposed. "I'm gonna go shower. Cool off."

Without waiting for a response, Katie headed into the bathroom and undressed, realising she hadn't put her tank top back on after the gym. Shaun hadn't seemed to have noticed, though. She stepped into the shower and switched it on cold, hoping to wash away the heat and the feel of Daniel's hands on her. But of course, that didn't work.

As she ran her hands over her body to clean herself, she just remembered what it had felt like with Daniel running his hands over her breasts. Her thoughts spiralled further, to the feel of his firm body against hers and how good that had felt. Thinking of firmness brought Katie back to the gym and what she'd felt between his legs. It wasn't much to go off, but it had seemed very impressive.

Katie wasn't a size queen by any means, but big black dicks were the sexiest thing in the world to her. In her limited experience, they were also the most pleasurable. The thought of wrapping her hands, or other body parts, around one turned her on even more, causing a pool of anger to start boiling in her stomach.

She switched the shower off and a plan formed in her head while she dried herself. It was time to show Daniel he wasn't getting to her, even though the opposite was true, and have the moment with Shaun she'd been craving the last few days.

Katie didn't bother to put any clothes on as she strutted back into the suite, heading straight for Shaun whose attention was solely on her. She didn't wait for Shaun to say anything before straddling him on the bed.

"Now then," she said, running a hand down Shaun's chest, "I think I was promised some physical activity."

Shaun obliged, sitting up and pulling her into a kiss. The embrace was warm and comforting, sending a wave of calm through Katie. That feeling was momentary as Katie upped the intensity, moving to take off his t-shirt while telling him to remove his bottoms. Shaun complied, shimmying off his clothes before Katie sat back down, feeling his bulge against her butt as she did. She squeezed her eyes in concentration to fend off thoughts of comparing his size to Daniel's.

Katie then situated herself above him, taking a moment to look at her husband's dick before taking a hold of it. She couldn't say it was anything special, 5 1/2 inches long and quite thin. But it would do nicely as it had done many times before. A sigh escaped her lips as she lowered herself, feeling full for the first time in weeks.

Her movements began at a brisk pace; she had no desire to wait, and she was sure Shaun wouldn't mind so long as she wasn't too rough. The soft sounds of skin colliding and Shaun's quiet groans were all that could be heard for the next few minutes. Then Katie began to up the tempo. It was time to kick her plan into action.

She looked at the wall beyond the headboard and moaned. "Oh, do you like the feel of your cock in my tight pussy?" She asked.

Shaun muttered something Katie couldn't make out and leant up to take her breasts into his hands, making Katie cry out louder than needed. "Yeah, that's it. Play with my titties. Do they make you hard?"

In response Shaun twitched inside her, though she was increasingly paying less attention to what he was doing. More so she was just getting herself excited and ensuring she put on a show for the man on the other side of the wall.

A thrill went through her imagining he was going through what she had on the first two nights of her honeymoon. Was he sitting there trying to ignore what was going on? Was he getting aroused too? Would he touch himself like Katie did that second night?

Shaun adjusted himself to thrust upwards and began grabbing at her breasts more. In response, she groaned even louder and shouted profanities at the ceiling, which just egged Shaun on more. He took her nipples in his fingers and played with them, flicking and twisting.

"Yeah, just like that! Play with my nipples while you slam into my wet cunt." That last word caught her by surprise. She never swore during sex with Shaun.

Katie further increased her own motions. Her hands clasped onto the headboard as she continued dropping herself onto her husband, moaning ever louder as she rode herself to the orgasm she desperately needed, knowing Shaun wasn't too far behind her.

As her climax neared, she again thought of Daniel in the room next door, of the torture he was going through listening to her so painstakingly vocalise what she was doing. Her moans must have driven him wild as he lay there alone imagining what it would be like to be in Shaun's position. Something that would never happen. So long as Katie stayed strong.

Just before she felt Shaun about to tip over the edge, Katie dropped herself harder onto him. He'd given up trying to keep pace with her and was just along for the ride as she moved with all her might, watching as the headboard slammed into the wall with every thrust. She was almost screaming, knowing in her soul it was way more than was necessary. But she didn't care.

Shaun sat up with a loud gasp and buried himself inside her, hands still on her tits as he leant forward to nestle his face between them. It was time for the final act.

"Oh, yeah! Fill me with your hot cum!" She screamed as Shaun did just that, sending her over the edge too. But as the waves of orgasmic pleasure washed over her, she imagined Daniel's hands on her breasts and him inside her for a fleeting moment. That it was him who groaned as she twitched around him.

Katie extricated herself from Shaun. Falling onto the bed beside him, she reached for a glass of water to soothe her throat sore from her theatrics.

"Wow," Shaun said a few minutes later once they both recovered, "you were an animal, Katie."

"What can I say, I've gotten so worked up over the last few days." She raised her voice with the last part, hoping Daniel was still listening. "Plus, we needed to do something special for our first time while married."

A small pang of guilt went through her chest at reminding herself she'd consummated her marriage while trying to make another man jealous. But she found she didn't really care. She'd gotten what she wanted, Shaun was happy, and nobody was hurt. Except maybe for Daniel's feelings, but she was sure his ego wouldn't be deflated too much.

Soon Shaun fell asleep, Katie lying beside him for a while thinking about the predicament she was in. Thoughts of upsetting Shaun if he found out she'd flirted with his friend concerned her, but she wasn't as frightened as she was earlier. If anything, the arousal caused by her flirtation with Daniel had led to one of their best fucks in a long time. But while the flirting was hot and the make out intense, it still wouldn't be okay to take it any further.

That was all the thinking she could handle for the night, so Katie closed her eyes, feeling refreshed, if still a little anxious. But now was the time to rest. She had a busy day ahead of her with the trip to Fort Lauderdale. Though she had no idea quite how busy she'd end up being.

***

Katie sat on the coach the next morning thinking about the day so far. Though she had fallen asleep satisfied by her orgasm, she woke up with a giddy energy in her stomach. She had tried to wake Shaun up for a quickie, but he only grumbled and turned over, leaving her wanting.

An upside of Shaun's rejection, though, was that Katie felt hot as she dressed. She wore her sexiest clothing - a red tank top with a plunging neckline tight enough that she didn't need a bra, and her tightest pair of jeans. The outfit showed off her toned body perfectly, accentuating her thighs and the swell of her breasts. A thin, sky-blue button-up shirt completed the outfit. It was nice to dress up for herself and make sure she felt good, rather than caring about what others thought of her.

The tour guide, a small Latina woman, boarded the bus with one last passenger as the coach prepared to leave. Katie wasn't even surprised when she saw the late arrival was Daniel. Because of course it was. There was no way to escape him, it seemed. She wondered for a moment if Daniel had planned this in some way, but when they made eye contact his held a look of complete surprise.

Daniel was directed to take a seat so they could get going. He made his way down the bus towards her and Katie's breath caught in her throat. If he had been attractive before, he was simply divine today. He wore a white t-shirt that did wonders at showing off his muscles, struggling to keep them contained in the soft fabric. It suited him well and beautifully contrasted with his dark skin. The outfit also succeeded in making Katie flush as she remembered how it felt to have his muscles pressed up against her the day before. But the heat transformed into nervousness upon remembering how they'd left things the day before.

Daniel appeared to share the same wariness as he reached her row. He didn't sit right away, which would've been on brand for him. "Is it okay if I sit here?" He instead asked, holding onto the back of the seat beside hers.

"Sure," Katie replied with a polite smile.

Once Daniel had taken his seat the coach set off and Katie sat bone straight in her seat, looking dead ahead. She could feel his warmth beside her and had no clue what to do. Every few moments she felt him glance over at her, but she remained still, attempting to keep her breathing controlled.

The silence continued until Daniel laid a gentle hand on her arm, which prompted Katie to turn towards him.

"I don't want things to be awkward," he said. "It was weird enough in the gym, I don't want this trip ruined for either of us by tiptoeing around each other all day." Katie nodded. "I know we left things weird last night and I'm sorry for-"

"No," she cut him off with a force that surprised her.

"What?"

"You can't just keep apologising for everything, Daniel. It's sweet that you feel bad but I'm to blame. I wanted what happened, I liked it, and then I got freaked out. None of that is on you."

"Okay. Good," Daniel let out a relieved sigh. "Are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah, thanks. You never mentioned you were coming on this trip."

"Neither did you."

"Touché. We had this planned before we got here. I've never been."

"Me neither. I was sad cos I was told it was fully booked. But I got a call yesterday saying they'd had a cancellation so could fit me in." He thought for a moment. "Though now I'm guessing the cancellation was Shaun."

"Huh, I guess he was." Katie mused that it seemed Daniel was beginning to step in for Shaun on several things. They were both quiet until something else dawned on her. "Wait, that's why you said you were 'busy tomorrow'."

Daniel smiled. "Astute as ever. Though I do wonder what you thought I meant."

"Man, it could've been anything. But given your previous... antics, I wondered if you'd be shacking up with one of the ladies I saw you flirting with in the gym."

Daniel laughed before he shook his head. "Nah. But only one of them flirted with me. I didn't reciprocate."

"You didn't seem to mind either." Katie was teasing, but inside she was trying to suss the situation out and hide her jealousy.

"I was being friendly." He then looked her straight in the eyes, the intensity making Katie feel all warm inside. "And FYI, I only go after one woman at a time. I don't string people along."

"Good to know." She smiled to herself, remaining feelings of jealousy becoming dampened. Then the guilt crept in again that she was even jealous that another man who wasn't married to her may be interested in other women.

They spent the journey chatting about nothing in particular or looking out of the window at the passing sights in a comfortable silence. Daniel was right, this was far better than not saying anything to each other. There was nothing overtly suggestive or flirtatious about their interactions, but Katie could still feel the tension between them caused by the night before. Katie knew they'd talk about it at some point, but she was enjoying the coyness of pretending nothing was amiss.

As they neared their destination, the guide told the group there would be a guided tour of the area for everyone. Afterwards, they would have time to go off on their own and explore. She also asked everyone to put her number in their phones in case they needed to contact her. That gave Katie an idea.

Katie turned to Daniel and leant into him, ensuring one of her breasts was pressing against his shoulder. She then put her lips to his ear and whispered, "Maybe we should exchange numbers. Y'know, in case we get separated."

A sharp intake of breath escaped Daniel as she said this. He recovered himself and agreed. They swapped their numbers and left the coach, ready for the first part of the trip.

It wasn't long before Daniel got some payback. During a tour of the historic Bonnet House, he found ways to be in Katie's personal space without stifling her or making his actions too obvious. He would brush up against her or play with the hem of her shirt while the tour guide explained something Katie couldn't remember and Daniel wasn't listening to.

Katie had to do her best not to squirm too much, the sensations of his palm on her back getting her excited. As the group moved on, Daniel tried to lower his hand to guide Katie, but she swatted him away with a smirk.

The back-and-forth continued as the tour went on, Katie acting coy and Daniel searching for subtle ways to excite her. Katie felt like a teenager around her crush as she felt her heartbeat quicken whenever Daniel moved near her. Sometimes he didn't even do anything, which was almost as exciting as the times he did.