What Katie Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple more careful pumps followed to get used to Daniel's dick and then she was ready.

She began bouncing at a slow pace, Daniel sliding into her more easily each time as her pussy juices acted like a natural lubricant. A lubri-cunt, Katie joked to herself.

Initially, Katie was focused on her own pleasure, doing things that would get her closer to orgasm. But once she heard him groan after a hard thrust on her part, she became desperate for them to share their pleasure even more.

"Look at me," Katie ordered as she continued bouncing, her tempo increasing.

Daniel complied and smiled, once more stopping to make eye contact before his eyes dropped to her bouncing boobs. A thrust of her breasts forward on her next bounce let Daniel know Katie had caught him gawking. Not that either cared.

When he looked back up at her face, Katie spoke without breaking her stride, "Grab my hips and I'll give you a show."

Daniel's hands darted forward to hold her immediately and Katie giggled.

She leant forward and grabbed hold of a breast with one hand while the other rested on Daniel's chest for greater purchase.

Katie felt Daniel tremble inside her as she began fondling herself. Her titty flesh kneaded in her hands and Katie let out a series of moans as she felt her pleasure rising. Her boobs had always been intense pleasure zones for her and the teasing of not allowing Daniel near them made this even better.

But her own hands weren't enough. Her boobs were begging for Daniel's touch. She'd gotten so hot thinking about his large paws on her that nothing else would suffice.

Katie stopped her fondling and jutted out her chest.

"Take me," she begged.

Within a second, he was on her.

The loudest cry since her orgasm left her as Daniel leapt forward. He wrapped his hot mouth around one nipple while a hand reached up to play with her other. The difference was felt right away.

Daniel's tongue was perfect. He alternated between lapping circles around her nipple and taking it between his teeth, applying various amounts of pressure. That drove Katie nuts, increase the ferocity of her bounces in response. Not to mention his hand on her other mound was doing similar things: tweaking, twisting and squeezing her tit.

Katie shivered and felt herself near her peak. This didn't go unnoticed to Daniel, who increased his own tempo, making Katie gasp and put an arm around his head, pushing him further inwards.

Daniel took it upon himself to get something else further in. The hand still on Katie's hip wrapped around her waist, locking her in place. His assertive act made her bounce harder and she shouted her approval. Feeling more of Daniel's skin against her was a brilliant bonus as well.

Once he had her where he wanted her, he thrusted up at the same time Katie dropped, sending himself deeper inside her than ever before. Katie screamed in response. So he did it again. And again.

With each powerful thrust Katie was losing control. Her movements became erratic as she attempted to meet Daniel on every thrust. Skin slapped against skin as he gave her what she so desperately wanted.

Katie gasped and pulled Daniel's head away from her tit.

"I'm... I'm gonna..." she panted without relenting, Daniel still meeting her with each pump. "Are you-?"

"No," Daniel said between ragged breaths. "Don't wait."

Without another word Daniel's lips latched onto Katie's pulse point, sucking and lapping away as his free hand continued playing with her tit.

The trio of being fucked so well, having her boob manhandled and neck assaulted was too much for Katie. She was almost there. She'd stopped moving, allowing Daniel to fuck away at her and within a few seconds she peaked.

This climax was different as it crashed through her. It echoed the sex they'd been having. Hot, heavy and powerful. Her back arched, separating Daniel's mouth from her as she separated herself from reality, allowing the waves of pleasure to flow through her. With each wave, Katie rode it as she was Daniel, feeling a white-hot heat as she did so. She jerked several more times and Daniel again held her through her spasms, though she wasn't paying too much attention as the gasps continued from her mouth. All she could see was that hot light, at once searing and comforting, as Katie continued to move.

She felt Daniel slowing as her orgasm subsided before he removed himself from her and rested Katie on her back, letting her regain her breath.

Katie soon recovered and became wet again once she saw Daniel kneeling before her, his still-rock hard dick pointed at her like a jousting spear. It was covered in her juices and Katie wanted nothing more than to take it again.

She propped herself up on her elbows, legs apart so Daniel had a clear view of her vulva.

"You good?" He asked, struggling not to look between her legs.

"Yup," she replied. "Wanna finish this?"

"Yup," he mimicked. "How do you want it?"

"Dealer's choice."

"Well, given you're already on your back..." Daniel smirked and Katie shifted so her head was on the pillows and her back flat against the bed.

For a moment, Daniel towered over her, before he took a hold of her hips and pulled her to where he wanted her. She shrieked in joy. It was a massive turn on to be treated a bit rough, to be a bit kinky, but Shaun wasn't into it, so she hadn't felt the thrill in so long. It was becoming a repeating pattern with Daniel, that long repressed thrill being reawakened.

He loosened his grip with one hand, grabbing his shaft and lining up with her waiting entrance. Daniel waited a moment before thrusting forward with a deep grunt.

Katie shook with the force of the impact, her entire body pushed up the bed. Her flattened round breasts jiggled as Daniel entered her.

He'd been a gentleman, patient, letting her call the shots. But from the opening push it was clear this was different. Daniel was going to take what he wanted and she was just along for the ride. But what a ride it would be.

The first thrust had buried Daniel completely inside Katie and the second had him just as deep. Katie cried out both times.

Daniel pushed again and again, starting a deep, steady tempo as he drove into her, hands gripping her hips to keep her in place. He grunted with each movement, looking at the wall behind Katie as he focused on his movements and pleasure.

That wouldn't do, though. Katie wanted his eyes on her, so he could see what he was doing to her. She leant up and touched his cheek, smiling as his head lowered. Then she pulled him in for a kiss, showing him her passion and desire, but also her want for his attention.

After they separated, Daniel made sure to look at Katie, deep into her eyes while he took her over and over at a steady pace. There was a fire there, a caged beast yet to be fully released.

"Come on," Katie urged, desperate to see him untethered. "Drill me into the fucking wall!"

He grinned, increasing his pace and pushing deeper. The slap, slap, slap of groins uniting reverberated through the room as Daniel collided with Katie. She attempted to match his thrusts, but his force soon negated anything she could do, so Katie allowed him to do as he pleased. He'd thoroughly deserved it.

Daniel continued gaining speed, pulling Katie's thighs apart so he could drill her even deeper. Katie's body shook from his impact and her head now pushed against the headboard, moaning every time she engulfed his cock.

Katie was once more in bliss, the friction of Daniel's movements unlike anything she'd felt before. He fit perfectly inside her now and he was using it to his full advantage, pounding away at her, using every inch of his dark weapon to his advantage. His eyes once more fixated on her breasts in this new position. The jiggles hypnotised him as he thrust until he reached out with a large hand and grabbed one.

It wasn't the organised, planned kneading from before. No, now he mauled her tit, squeezing it with abandon.

Katie wasn't sure what it was doing for Daniel, but the increased roughness made her hot to no end. It drove her to renew her attempts to thrust back, managing to match him. In the process, her tits shook even more, increasing the pressure and friction in a perfect feedback loop.

She looked back into his eyes and saw the flames there burning, the beast free. Seeing it must have caused a reaction in her own eyes because he just smiled and fucked her with even greater vigour, Katie once more reduced to low cries. The only other sounds were skin against skin, the faint creak of the bed as it complained in vain against the assault it was being given, and the sound of Daniel's heavy breaths and grunts.

As she kept eye contact, Katie thought back to that first night, when she'd had that momentary thought of Daniel being above her. Pleasing her. The fantasy had nothing on what it felt like to actually be there in the moment, though.

Katie began to feel yet another orgasm approach. It had been so long since she'd thought about two orgasms that that had been enough of a surprise, but three? She'd never come three times from a single session. Daniel continued pounding away, showing off his amazing stamina. He was beginning to sweat, though. Droplets had formed on his foreheadand his gorgeous chest showed a thin layer of sweat.

He was getting close too, as his cock had stiffened more and began twitching. Katie remembered the same thing happening before he came when she blew him earlier.

She pulled him down for one more deep kiss, their tongues mixing for a few seconds before Daniel pulled away and began kissing her pulse point once more. Now Daniel's full, delicious weight was pressed against her as he ploughed away and he grunted as his chest mashed against her boobs. The slight crushing feeling and renewed friction made Katie gasp in ecstacy.

Daniel soon stopped kissing and just continued thrusting, his breath heavy and hot against Katie's. He reached a hand up and tweaked one of her nipples and she was gone. After making her climax twice, he knew exactly when and exactly how to make her come and come hard.

"Oh, fuck!" She screamed.

Katie convulsed, pulling Daniel tight against her as she came for that treasured third time. Her cunt spasms pulled Daniel in, squeezing his cock for all it was worth.

That's when Katie felt Daniel hit the point too. His cock tightened and he used all his might to push out of her just before he roared in climax, coming hard into his hand, several powerful bursts sent into his waiting palm.

The sight of it made Katie's own orgasm intensify. It wasn't quite as powerful as her first two, but it was no less pleasurable. Katie allowed the shots of pleasure to fire through her body and the sounds they caused to erupt out of her. She watched Daniel's colossal black dick finish its outpouring as Daniel stopped groaning. From his side profile Katie could see a look of pure bliss on his features.

Katie laid her head back on the bed and tried to get her breathing under control. Her body felt like liquid as the aftershocks of her orgasm flowed through her.

Once Katie had gotten enough of a grasp on reality again to notice her surroundings, she realised Daniel had slipped out of the bed. He was entering the bathroom, no doubt wanting to clean up his mess. The mess he'd just made from driving her to insane orgasms and respecting her request for him not to come in her, which she was very grateful for. Daniel had been a true gentleman and Katie was pleased he'd gotten his reward for it, that she was the one who rewarded him.

Her scorched body was beginning to cool into a state of pure contentment as she sunk further into the sheets, shutting her eyes. Katie heard a shower begin running nearby. For a moment, she considered joining Daniel, but she was so spent she didn't think it would be possible to move to do so.

Instead, her mind drifted to other things. Now her lust was gone, at least for the moment, a fog settled over her, blocking out any thoughts of horror at cheating on her husband for the time being. They would likely come later, but for the time being only thoughts of bliss and the faint, delicious ache between her thighs crossed her mind. Katie burrowed into the sheets that exhibited the faint smell of sex and smiled. The last thoughts that crossed her mind before sleep overcame her were that she had gotten what she wanted, and of what the rest of her honeymoon would bring.