What Katie Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his last tease, Daniel almost made Katie regret giving him her number. The group passed through a narrow hallway and up a thin staircase single file. Katie could feel Daniel's eyes on her ass the entire time and gave him a little wiggle as she reached the top step. He came to a stop behind her as they listened to the guide explaining something, though Katie was distracted by the buzz of her phone in her pocket.

She took it out and saw a text from Daniel.

It read: Your ass sure looks great in those jeans, followed by another: But it'd look even better out of them in my bed.

Katie shuddered as she read it but had no time to think before she felt Daniel's large hand grasp one of her butt cheeks and give it a deep knead. She had to bite her tongue to prevent her from crying out, which would elicit the attention of the rest of the group.

Once the guide had finished her talk and directed them back to the coach, Katie shot away from Daniel and hurried off. She needed to put some space between them and calm down. It was easier said than done, though, given their seats were besides each other. He didn't try anything else during the journey, but he did keep glancing over at her with a shit-eating grin as she peered at him through the corner of her eye.

After the coach dropped them at Las Olas Boulevard, Katie and Daniel agreed they would explore together. They were given a timeslot to return by, which Katie entered into her phone.

After they split off, Katie revealed she wanted to have a private boat tour around the city's canals and waterways. "I've always wanted to go to Venice and ride on a gondola," she said. "But I can't afford that, so one here will more than do. I'd planned a romantic ride with Shaun, but I guess you'll suffice." She said the last part with a cheeky smile.

"Wow, what a compliment. I'd love to go for a ride with you," he said, double entendre not lost on Katie, "though I can't promise it'll be romantic."

"I'm more than fine with that," she said and began heading towards where there seemed to be some activity. "Come on, big man. We don't have all day."

Soon the pair were enjoying the gentle motions of the water around them as their driver pushed the small boat around, giving them a great view of the city. Due to the boat's small size, they were wedged close together, not that either minded. Daniel had his arm over Katie's shoulder, alternating between holding the edge of the boat and playing with Katie's ginger locks. He seemed to be looking at her neck, likely noticing the freckles peeking out in between her hair and tank top. They spanned the length of the back of her shoulders before appearing again on her chest. The ones on her face had sadly faded as she had aged, though.

Her eyes closed when his fingers began stroking the base of her neck in soothing circles. Any hopes of relaxation were dashed when Daniel ceased his ministrations and returned his hand to his lap. Katie opened her eyes and looked at him.

"Everything okay?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's great." He grinned and Katie was back on guard. That look meant he was going to try something. She knew it was pointless to prepare because he'd have his desired effect on her anyway. "You know I heard you last night, right?"

Ah, so that was going to be when they discussed the elephant in the room. Or the boat, as the situation was.

"What?" She said in mock shock. "But we were so careful."

"Katie, I'm surprised the entire building didn't hear you."

"Sorry," she giggled, not meaning it in the slightest. "I was just so worked up; it all came out there."

"Did I 'work you up' then?" He said with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

"Shut up." She gave him a gentle nudge but laughed.

"By the way, though, you don't have to be so melodramatic when you fuck."

"Whatever do you mean?"

He put a hand on her thigh and placed his mouth a fraction from her ear. "I know you were faking it."

"What? No, I-"

"Oh, come on, Katie. I know what a real orgasm sounds like. If it wasn't fake, you were at least putting on a show." The hand on her thigh began moving in a firm rub. "Were you trying to get some payback? Make me jealous?" He increased his pace and Katie squirmed, careful not to move too much lest she rock the boat.

"I... don't know... what you mean." She said between pants. The area between her legs began to dampen, her breath quickening with each movement of Daniel's hand. This was going too far, but she didn't stop it. As she'd said on the coach, this was what she wanted.

"Well, it worked," Daniel said with almost a growl and nipped her earlobe. A cross between a cry and a whimper left Katie's mouth and she blushed when the boat driver turned his head to see what the noise was. But upon seeing their closeness he just smiled and left them to it.

"It did?"

"Fuck yeah. Baby, I was so hard thinking about your hot body against mine. About driving you to even greater heights and louder sounds and how you wouldn't have to fake anything."

Katie looked first at his hand on her leg, which had now moved to rub the inside of her thigh, then up to his eyes. The usual brown of his irises was consumed with a look of pure lust and want. She couldn't remember the last time anyone had looked at her like that. It turned her on even more. She wanted to say 'fuck it' and give in to this hunk of a man who was dying to have her and have him in return, consequences be damned.

So she did.

Surging forward, Katie crashed their lips together. She moaned into his mouth as they connected, wrapping both arms around Daniel's neck and pulling him into her. The kiss was searing, more powerful than their previous embraces, more passionate than any other she could immediately think of. Not that she was thinking of much as Daniel's free hand clasped her cheek while the other continued its ministrations on her thigh. It was almost a sensory overload, but Katie didn't care as she focused on moving her lips against Daniel's, feeling her panties get wetter.

They both pulled back to breathe a moment before reigniting their kiss, though Katie soon felt Daniel smile against her lips. She wondered why for a moment before he bit down hard on her lower lip. Katie groaned and she was just about to push forward again when all Daniel's movements stopped and he held her shoulders.

It took a few moments for her to get her breathing under control before she opened her eyes to see Daniel smiling at her. He lowered his arms and Katie turned to see that they'd returned to the dock. Their embrace may have been fine on the waterways with little traffic, but it was far too dirty in clear view of the public.

Daniel held Katie's hand to help her out of the boat, though she kept hold of it as she began leading them away from the boat, shooting a quick thank you over her shoulder towards their driver.

He smiled and said, "Enjoy the rest of your day now!"

"Oh, we will," Daniel chuckled as Katie dragged him away.

She led them back to the tour group's meeting spot, but upon looking at her phone saw they had some more time. Daniel watched on as she sorted something on her phone, then looked around the general area for something. Within a few moments she found what she was looking for and led Daniel off again. He was confused, but willing to trust her as they walked towards one of the shops on the boulevard. Instead of going inside, though, she guided him into an alleyway and around the back of one of them.

"What are we-"

Before he could answer, Katie stood up on her tiptoes and kissed him. It was gentle, little more than a peck, but oh so inviting.

"We've got a little time and I wasn't done with you." She united their lips and felt a buzz from the contact, happy to feel his mouth against hers again.

Not wanting to waste time, Daniel took control of the situation and pushed Katie against a wall without breaking their kiss. He kept one hand around her neck, while the other trailed down the side of her body, stopping to caress her side-boob, garnering a mewl from Katie for his efforts. It then travelled down further and rested on her hip, a finger entering one of her belt loops to pull her flush against him.

They both moaned at that, Katie using the opportunity to lick Daniel's lips, asking for entrance. He of course obliged and their tongues wrapped around each other, mouths still locked in a fierce grip. Daniel's tongue was mesmerising. Rigid, yet soft and wet at the same time, perfectly fitting with Katie's. She pushed further, her nose pressing against his smooth cheek, hands interlocked behind his head.

The make out continued for another minute before Daniel pulled back, leaving them both breathless. Instead of stopping, as Katie suspected he would, he grabbed her by her a shirt and pulled her in for another closed-mouth kiss. He let her go before pressing her against the wall and pressed his lips to her cheek, then her temple, then her ear. A few moments later his lips were at her pulse point, nipping away and driving more sounds of approval from her. He moved his lips a little lower, making her cry out and grab his waist. All Daniel did was continue to kiss away, smiling against her neck, pleased he had found her weak spot.

The focus of his efforts remained there, but his hands, still holding onto Katie's collar, began to move. He slipped them into her shirt, grabbing hold of one boob each and squeezing, eliciting yet another groan. Even his huge hands couldn't cover all her fleshy mounds, though he did his very best to take as much as possible and massage them in a rhythmic manner. Katie's nipples had hardened with the contact and she knew they'd be hard and visible through the fabric.

As mind-blowing as his kisses against her neck and fondling technique was, Katie felt a bit useless just standing there, so she decided to begin reciprocating. She angled her throat to give Daniel better access but also to distract him, lowering her arm below his and between his legs. It was a bit awkward, but she managed to get to where she needed to.

It was Daniel's turn to groan when Katie's hands wrapped around the bulge in his jeans. He stopped kissing but grabbed at her boobs even tighter. Katie just squeezed harder; it had been a long time since she'd been handled like this and she loved it. Her appreciative moan made that clear to Daniel, who was still recovering from her grabbing onto the mountain between his legs.

It seemed even bigger than it had pressed against her butt the day before. The heat emanating from it was palpable and she felt it twitch in her grip. Katie was about to reach for his zipper when a loud noise sounded through the alley.

The offending noise was caused by her phone as Katie pulled it from her pocket, revealing an alarm on it to Daniel before shutting it off.

"I assumed we were going to get carried away," she said, catching her breath. "We need to get back to the bus." Daniel nodded, looking like a sad puppy at their playtime being over, so Katie put two fingers under his chin and made him look at her. "But don't think for a second that we're done. You made a bold statement on the boat, and I hope you follow through on it."

Katie kissed his cheek and exited the way they came, Daniel following once more. They headed back to the bus and were soon on the way back to the hotel.

The journey was a blur. Other members of the group chatted about their days while Katie and Daniel focused on each other as they traded kisses and caresses. They were careful not to do anything that would get them too excited while they still had company and couldn't be as free, or as loud, as they wanted.

***

Katie and Daniel were almost conjoined when they entered the hotel in the early evening. Daniel held onto her hips while she leaned into his side, arm around a solid pec. They were ahead of the rest of the tour group, eager to get to their destination. A woman from the group called over as they neared the elevators, telling them some of the others were going to the hotel bar for drinks. Nobody seemed surprised when Daniel said they had 'other plans' so would leave them there. A few even shared knowing grins.

The elevator ride was much the same as the day before. Katie and Daniel wrapped around each other once they were alone in the confined space, with her pressed against the wall. It must have been a turn-on for Daniel to pin her against the wall like this and take what he wanted, Katie mused. She certainly didn't mind. Daniel using his strength to be forceful made her even wetter.

Unlike the previous elevator ride, Katie was now acting without any inhibition. Driven by her lust, she focused on the feel of Daniel's tongue exploring her mouth. Hot, wet, insistent; seeking to chart all of it.

He was also keen on charting other parts of her, undoing the rest of her shirt buttons. The earlier make out had turned Katie on so much she hadn't even realised Daniel had undone the top two buttons.

Eager to reciprocate, Katie trailed her hands down his muscular stomach to his belt. She undid the buckle and let it slip apart, squeezing the package still confined in his jeans. Though it wouldn't be for much longer. Just as the elevator doors opened, Katie began to undo his zipper a little. Daniel then pushed her into the hallway while not stopping their embrace.

Kisses continued to be shared as they stumbled along the hallway, every now and then bumping into the wall while their focus remained on each other. Once they reached Daniel's room, he stopped and asked Katie a silent question. She nodded in response. They would not be parting ways here today.

He grinned and pressed her against the wall, using one hand to turn her neck while his mouth settled on the weak spot he'd found earlier.

The feel of his lips against Katie's throat and his tongue swirling between them was indescribable, forcing mewls and whimpers to escape her lips. It was as Daniel's teeth began nipping at her pulse point that she glanced away and towards the door that led to the Honeymoon Suite where her husband was.

A pang of guilt went through her, but Katie dismissed it. She was far too lost in her lust to stop this, that was clear, but she still had to be careful with how her and Daniel treaded. She tapped his back, making him pause and look at her, a questioning expression on his face.

"No marks. And can we get inside already?"

Daniel nodded in response, giving her a hard kiss on the lips before pulling back and retrieving his key to open the door. Katie giggled as Daniel hurried her inside and closed the door behind him. She took three steps into the space before Daniel's hand wrapped around her wrist and twirled her around. A swift movement from Daniel wedged Katie between him and the door.

Their lips joined again in another heated embrace, Daniel resting a hand in her hair before bringing it down to the opening of her shirt. His other hand joined it as he worked to push it off Katie's shoulders while their mouths remained interlocked. The effort paid off a few seconds later when Katie's shoulders and arms were bared.

Katie began returning the favour, fingers trembling with excitement as she undid Daniel's zipper and popped the button loose. Before she could focus on getting the jeans off, Daniel dropped his hands to her waist and began pulling her tank top up her torso. He paused the kiss as he did so, eyes locked on every new piece of skin that came into view. Yes, he'd seen much of it before, but being the one to unclothe her, to have what was below it to himself, turned him on, if the twitch Katie felt from his groin was anything to go by.

Daniel slowed his progression when Katie's tank top reached her bust. He was eager to take his time unravelling the one part of her torso he hadn't seen, especially given his fascination with her boobs in their previous encounters. By then her breasts were straining to be free of their containment. It had surprised Katie that Daniel hadn't played with them in the elevator, though she presumed he'd wanted to save his focus until they were unveiled for him.

Katie felt like a piece of meat once the garment was fully removed and Daniel's eyes roamed over her chest, a grin on his face as he let out a low whistle. But boy did it turn her on.

Daniel didn't surge forward to fondle her breats like she'd expected him to. Instead, he just soaked in the sight of this married woman with nothing covering her torso. After a minute or so Katie grew bored of it, stepping forward to grab the ends of his loose belt and pull him into her so that they were a breath's width apart. She gave him a chaste kiss before tugging his jeans down his legs. It was only fair that if Daniel got to see her tits, then she got to see his dick.

But Daniel wasn't going to stand there waiting. He returned the favour, undoing Katie's jeans and pushing them downwards as she slipped her shoes off. It wasn't possible to undress each other at the same time, so they stood apart as they disrobed. Then they took another second to just appreciate each other's bodies. Katie's was now on full display except for her small, lacy green panties, while Daniel still had his t-shirt and tight, navy-blue boxers on.

He reached out to finally take one of her bare breasts in his hand, but Katie moved back with a tut. "Nuh uh," she said with a sexy smirk. "You had your chance, but you chose to ogle me."

"Tease."

"Yup. What'll you do about it?" She said, a challenge in her voice.

"Wait there," was all he replied with as he left Katie by the door, heading deeper into his room. He picked up a cushion from an armchair and brought it over to her. "I'll make it up to you."

"You better."

Katie positioned herself against the door as Daniel placed the cushion on the floor in front of her. Before she could say anything, he held up a finger, kneeling on the cushion, eyes level with her panties. She wanted him to just rip them off and claim his prize, but instead Daniel paused and looked up at her. It took a moment to realise what the look meant.

Last chance to back out. Last chance to attempt to stop the lust between them.

A firm nod a few seconds later was everything Daniel needed as a grin formed on his face. She was his for the taking. But still, he didn't rush.

Instead, he shifted forward, running feather-light touches with one hand up Katie's thigh, leaving goosebumps in their wake. Then he began kissing a similar path up the other leg, to the same response. Once his trail reached her panty line, the breathy kisses began there too, Katie wanting nothing more than to moan as loud as she could. Daniel wasn't getting that satisfaction, though. Not yet. If he was going to play games, she'd play back.

Daniel saw she was holding back and upped the ante. He pressed a hard kiss on the band of her underwear and took the thin fabric between his teeth. An involuntary gasp escaped Katie's mouth. It was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen. A sexy hunk of a black man who wasn't her husband knelt before her with his mouth around her panties. The material not between his teeth stuck to her pussy she was so wet.

Then Daniel released his grip and the panties snapped back into place, sending another groan out of Katie's mouth. He must've decided it was enough torture as he dropped a chaste kiss right on her opening through the fabric, causing a spasm to shoot through her. Her head pushed back against the door and she released a gasp. She didn't even notice Daniel removing her last piece of clothing, not registering the shift until she felt it brush against her calves.

She was bare before him now with nothing to hide. Not that she wanted to. She was just glad she'd taken her friend's advice of getting waxed. Nobody could've guessed this was how she'd be showing herself off, but that was part of the thrill.