What Katie Wants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daniel watched her with a soft smile but with a look in his eyes that betrayed his expression. He was hungry and about to devour her.

"Beautiful," he said.

She blushed. Katie couldn't believe it. Here she was, naked before a man she barely knew, and it was that compliment which made her redden.

Daniel kissed around her entrance, but still didn't take the final plunge. He seemed content for the moment to just listen to the noises he elicited from Katie and the way she tensed each time his lips pressed against her.

"Now... who- oh fuck," Katie breathed, unable to get the words out with the force of the sensations flowing through her body. "Now who's the tease?"

"You reap what you sow." He grinned, but finally, finally gave in.

He started with a rough lick up the length of Katie's sex and she almost screamed. Suddenly she didn't mind that Daniel had made her wait to the point of agony. The hot pressure was more intense than any feeling she could remember. Every cliched metaphor she could think of hurtled through her mind at that moment.

Even from the opening salvo it was obvious she wouldn't last long, only becoming clearer as Daniel began in earnest. He licked with eagerness and an undeniable skill. The confidence with which he sucked and nipped sent most thoughts right out of her head. All she could feel was the growing ache inside her caused by the gorgeous man below her, giving her everything she needed.

Somehow, Katie hadn't already toppled over. But as Daniel ventured deeper inside her, she shook and almost fell to her knees at the force of the pleasure coursing through her. Daniel adjusted, grasping her thighs with both hands to keep her in place so he could carry on fucking her with his tongue.

He alternated moving in circles and up the length of her slit before thrusting inside her. Katie could feel his smile against her outer lips every time she gasped or groaned, which was increasingly often.

It was by far the best head Katie had ever received and Daniel hadn't even gotten to her clit yet.

As if reading her mind, Daniel pulled back. Catching his breath, he grinned up at her with a sheen on his chin from her juices. Before Katie could respond, Daniel dove back in, pushing ahead and sending her flush against the door once more. The coolness of the wood did little to offset the heat emanating from her body. She felt another gush of warmth as Daniel held her even tighter, pressing her further into him. He nuzzled her pussy lips before using his expert tongue to draw her clit out of its hood and into his mouth.

Katie bucked wildly as he took her most sensitive nub between his lips. She screamed, lifting one hand up to grab a coat hook while the other tousled her hair. It was good Katie was almost straddling Daniel's strong shoulders, because otherwise she'd be a puddle on the floor.

"Fuck yes, baby, right there!" She shouted as Daniel serviced her.

He sucked her clit and swirled his tongue around it, increasing the speed and force of his movements. Letting go of Katie's thighs for a moment, he used a muscular arm to hook around her waist while he reunited his tongue with Katie's pussy.

It took a moment of manoeuvring before they were both comfortable in the new position, but within seconds Daniel started his assault on her clit again. Katie had forgotten any discomfort and was just allowing herself to be drawn to greater levels of pleasure.

She knew it was the beginning of the end when Daniel sunk first one and then two fingers into her, syncing the movements of his hand and mouth. The sight of Daniel's dark head pressed against her light skin and the feeling of his hand inside her made Katie buck even more, the gasps they drew now so intense no noise accompanied them.

When Daniel inserted a third finger, the feeling building inside her, bubbling away, hit fever pitch and she knew she was about to explode. Daniel felt it too. He tightened his grip on her waist to keep her steady while he increased his efforts even more and drove her to the peak before pushing her over it.

Katie screamed. Again and again the waves of pleasure flooded through her. Her initial cry morphed into what must've been a very unsexy groan as her body convulsed against Daniel. Her eyes clamped shut as she went over the edge, but she could see a brightness before her eyes rolled into the back of her head, her whole body singing in ecstasy.

Days of frustration and tension were expelled from her as she got the release she craved. Her body became loose and after her cries subsided a grin spread across her face. Her eyes were still shut as the aftershocks continued to pass through, but she could feel Daniel begin to shift.

It was as the last tremors subsided and Katie was left a sweaty, panting mess that Daniel moved, releasing his hold as he lowered her onto the cushion he'd been kneeling on. He moved to sit beside her, draping one arm over her shoulders while the other rested on her hip.

Daniel didn't attempt to do anything other than that and Katie supposed he was trying to ground her while she recovered herself. Once she felt like she could breathe again, she turned to Daniel and pressed a quick kiss on his shaven cheek.

"Thank you," was all she could think of to say. She mentally facepalmed. It was such a lame and casual thing to say after she had just been driven to such an amazing climax. But after all, that's what this was, a casual encounter. Anything more may have seemed over the top.

Daniel smiled in response. "You're welcome."

Katie took another few moments before getting to her feet, almost losing her balance on wobbly legs before steadying herself and bending down to help Daniel up. Her boobs hovered just a few inches from his face, almost making them both fall as Daniel was more focused on her chest than getting up. Once they were both upright, Daniel with cushion in hand, Katie tugged him further into the room.

The original intention was the bed, but Katie saw the armchair Daniel had gotten the cushion from and an idea popped into her head. She pushed him towards it and spun him around, a puzzled expression on his face before Katie shoved him into it.

"It's time you got your reward for all your hard work." As she said the penultimate word, she gave a pointed look to the tentpole in Daniel's boxers.

Katie took the cushion from Daniel and knelt on it. As she looked back up, she saw Daniel remove his shirt and toss it elsewhere in the room. Her eyes focused on his chest, now rising and falling in much the same way hers was. It was reassuring to see he had the same reaction, that delicious mix of arousal and anticipation.

What Katie expected he didn't feel was the nervousness. It had been a while since she'd given anyone a blowjob, Shaun not enjoying them much, and even longer she'd given one to someone so well-endowed. Even through Daniel's underwear Katie could tell he was a fair amount larger than her husband.

The apprehension melted away once she made eye contact. Daniel's eyes were impossibly dark whilst at the same time seeming ablaze. He clearly wanted her bad so she had nothing to be nervous about. Plus, he was a guy with a hot woman between his legs eager to feast on his prick; he would be pleased with pretty much anything she did.

Taking a page from Daniel's playbook, Katie pressed her lips against the top of his underpants, smiling when something twitched against the bottom of her chin. She moved her lips downwards and pressed a firmer kiss through the fabric against his cock head and got a groan in response.

That was enough teasing, though. Daniel deserved his reward after what he'd done for her, and Katie wanted to get her hands on his black cock.

She peeled away his boxers and was almost hit in the face by Daniel's member springing from its cloth cage. It was beautiful, at least two inches longer than Shaun's and twice as thick. Katie didn't mean to compare Daniel and Shaun, but it was kind of difficult when this monster was right in front of her face. Besides its impressive size, Daniel's dick was a deeper shade than the rest of his body and Katie could see the dark outlines of veins along its length. The head was even better, the colour of milk chocolate. Katie couldn't wait to get her dark snack.

"Wow," Katie chuckled. "Calling you 'Big Man Daniel' really wasn't far off the mark." Daniel snorted and beckoned her to continue.

His boxers were removed and they were both finally naked. It took a moment for that to sink in for Katie. A glorious, dark-skinned adonis who wasn't her husband was now nude before her, as she was to him. She couldn't think of anything much hotter.

She gripped the base of Daniel's length. He groaned again, the noises becoming more consistent as she began jerking her hand. The feel of his warmth in Katie's hand, and the contrast of his dark meat and her pale skin spurred her on. She increased her tempo until she was beating Daniel off with fervour. The movements continued until Katie felt a tap on her shoulder. She stopped and stared up at her black lover.

"Your hand feels amazing," he said, "but you've got me so hard I'm not gonna last long. I hope you're not planning on just jacking me off."

Katie grinned. "No, I'm not."

She kept one hand on Daniel's dick to keep it in place while she stuck out her tongue and ran it along the long length of his shaft. He tasted of sweat, musk and arousal and Katie knew it was something she could get addicted to. The scent was strong but not overpowering so Katie ran her tongue up and down a few more times before licking up to his head. She gave it a firm kiss before running her tongue along the opening, causing the largest twitch yet.

She leaned further forward and brought all of Daniel's head into her mouth. As she began pushing further down, Daniel spoke from above her. Katie didn't look up, focusing on what she was doing.

"Fuck, girl," he said with a groan, "you have no idea how good your married lips feel."

Katie had some idea, loving the feel of Daniel's warmth inside her mouth. She took in more and more until her until his tip pressed against her throat, at which point she lightly bit down.

It was a risky move. Katie wasn't sure why she'd done it, but Daniel didn't mind, groaning once again and reaching out a hand to grip the back of Katie's head.

"Jesus, you're nasty."

Katie just hummed in approval against Daniel's manhood and moved her head up. She felt the gentle pressure of his hand as she did so, letting her go at her own pace.

It was then that Katie began the blowjob in earnest. She bobbed her head slowly at first, eager to take as much of Daniel into her mouth as she could with each movement. But soon she began increasing her pace, eyes shut and brows furrowed in concentration.

Daniel stroked her red hair as she sucked away and Katie enjoyed the feel of him against her scalp as she took him deep over and over. Soon his shaft began twitching from her actions. She moved a hand resting on Daniel's thigh to his testicles, wanting to add more stimulation. But one fondle of his weighty balls confirmed her suspicions: he was getting close.

It wouldn't be immediate, so Katie had time to give him something special before he climaxed.

She increased the speed and pressure of her blowing and introduced a hand onto the base of Daniel's cock while the other continued to play with his balls, loving the feel of them in her hand. Multitasking had always been a skill of hers, so she could focus on all three in unison as she endeavoured to get him to unload the balls in her hand.

Katie began pumping Daniel's length while she sucked, increasing the tempo until her fist and head were a blur, applying more suction as she pulled Daniel in. Her cheeks became hollow, the inside pressed tight around him.

The quivering increased and Katie knew he was almost there. She glanced up at Daniel, whose head was against the back of the armchair, mouth open in ecstasy. Katie continued, bobbing harder to create even more momentum in the final moments. The hand that had been pumping away tapped his thigh. She wanted him to look at her as he unloaded.

In response, Daniel leant forward and applied more pressure onto Katie's head with his hand. The eye contact set her ablaze and she was sure it had a similar effect on him.

"Oh, Kat." He groaned. "I'm gonna-"

This was the warning, the chance to back away before he came. But instead of pulling back, Katie pressed her head down further and squeezed his balls, willing his cum out of them.

A few seconds later both got what they wanted. Daniel pushed Katie down his length one final time as he thrust his hips upwards off the armchair.

Daniel bellowed as he came, dick spasming before his cum shot out into Katie's eager mouth. He jerked several more times as large swabs of cum erupted from him, grunting with each burst.

On Katie's part, she continued to bob her head, eager to suck out everything she could. Daniel's cum tasted salty and vaguely of almonds and she swirled it around as she removed his shaft from her mouth. Once Daniel got his senses back, he looked down at her with a vibrant smile. It grew when Katie opened her mouth to show him that she had taken all his sticky cream. Then she promptly swallowed it.

It was a little uncomfortable to do so given the amount there was, but it made Katie feel hot. If it had been a while since she'd given a blowjob, it was even longer since she'd swallowed. Shaun never let her swallow, saying it freaked him out. And given the opportunity had presented itself here, she'd chosen to take it.

From Daniel's reaction, he didn't feel the same way Shaun did. His eyes darkened once more as Katie swallowed his entire load and then let out an "ahh" of contentment.

"It's been a while since I've done that." Katie smirked, kneeling back on the cushion. "I hope it was okay."

Daniel just laughed. "You're kidding, right?"

Katie giggled and they sat in silence for a minute until Daniel stood, reaching down and pulling Katie up. She got a good view of his cock as he did so. It was even impressive while flaccid and Katie couldn't wait to have it inside her.

"Do you want to stop here?" Daniel asked.

Katie laughed in response. She knew it was said out of respect given her situation, but from her thoughts before he spoke, she knew she was too far gone. She would have to have Daniel completely.

"That eager to get rid of me?" She quirked an eyebrow before giving a teasing smile. "Get on the bed. I'll be back in a moment."

Without waiting for a response, Katie spun on her heel and entered Daniel's bathroom. She gargled some mouthwash to clear any remaining cum and touched up her hair in the mirror. Giving herself a once over, Katie noticed there was a sheen around her crotch again and she knew once they got started it wouldn't take long for her to come again. It had been a long time since she'd come twice from sex and she was eagerly anticipating breaking her streak.

Not wanting to waste any more time, Katie went to rejoin Daniel.

"Oh, good boy," she purred as she sauntered towards him. He was atop the sheets, stroking himself, already semi-hard again. It wasn't a surprise as she'd expected him to be proficient, but was welcomed, nonetheless.

Katie climbed onto the bed and swung a leg over Daniel, straddling his stomach, bringing a pause to his playtime. He didn't seem to mind much, eyes dropping to her chest. In everything that had happened so far, he still hadn't gotten his hands on her naked tits.

"Now," she said, running her fingers along his chest, "I think we have some outstanding problems to attend to."

Daniel rested his own hands on her hips and smiled, prompting Katie to lean forward and give him the first proper kiss they'd shared since he'd gone down on her. The remnants of her juices remained in Daniel's mouth and Katie deepened the kiss in search of more of its sweet taste.

Soon the pair were making out, Daniel removing a hand from Katie's hip to rest in her fiery hair and draw her closer. As the kiss deepened further, her chest pressed flat against his. Her soft, firm mounds felt heavenly pressed against Daniel's hard pecs and her arousal spiked further.

Katie broke the kiss and returned to an upright position on Daniel's stomach. Grinding herself against him, the signs of her passion were clear to see from the shining of his dark skin where she had been. A simple look also told Daniel she was in charge here and that he should remain in place.

He obliged, enchanted by the sight of this stunner grinding against him, her delicious-looking tits swaying as she did so.

"So, 'Kat', huh?" Katie said as she kept grinding, referencing what he had called her as he came.

"Yeah, sorry. It kinda slipped out."

"Don't apologise. It was sexy." Katie leant down to whisper in his ear, "Maybe you should use it more when we're alone."

Daniel smiled and nodded in response.

The ministrations continued as Katie moved backwards until she felt something hard against her butt. She gasped and gave Daniel a conspiratorial smirk. It couldn't have been ten minutes since he came but he was already almost fully hard again.

"Aren't you an eager beaver?" Katie said as she lifted herself over his cock and down again, so it was in front of her. She gave it a few hard strokes as it grew in her hand, expanding to its full length.

Katie smiled again. She was always confident in herself and her body but knowing she could get a man like Daniel this ready for her was oh so satisfying. She moved into a kneeling position over him but stopped before lowering herself, making eye contact with Daniel. A look of slight concern spread across his face at the seriousness of her expression.

"Before we do this, three more rules. Besides 'no marks.'"

"What are they?"

"First," Katie said, "we carry on at my pace. I appreciate your patience and making me feel comfortable, so let's continue with that. Plus, it's hot to watch you squirm."

"More than fair."

"Second, you do not come in me." She wasn't sure why she'd thought of that rule; she was on birth control and it wasn't her time of the month. Maybe it was the last vestiges of her loyalty to Shaun that that would only be for him.

"Gotcha," Daniel said with a nod. Katie was certain he'd love nothing more than to shoot his load inside her, but he must've realised that if this was the price to pay for having her, then he wouldn't mind. "What's the third?"

Katie smirked. "You fuck me so good I can't walk straight tomorrow."

"Now that," Daniel said as he held onto her hips, "I am happy to oblige with."

They both groaned as Katie lowered herself just enough that Daniel's tip pushed aside her pussy lips, begging for entrance. Katie felt a thrill go through her as she looked down at Daniel's dark spear penetrating her pink lips, the contrast magnificent. It had been so long since she'd had a black cock inside her and the wait was finally over.

The first few inches were a little difficult as Katie pushed Daniel inside her. His bulbous head was a challenge, but felt exquisite once inside, stretching her inner passage. She wasn't that tight, but after six years of having the same dick inside her, she'd gotten used to a certain length and feel. Having someone larger and thicker inside her would take some getting used to.

A few inches more and Katie felt comfortable enough to move. Raising herself up, she savoured the sensations caused by Daniel's dick. She stared into his eyes as she dropped herself, engulfing all of his impressive length within her.

God, Katie hadn't felt this full in so long. Not since her wild college days with her black fuck buddy. It may be recency bias, but Katie thought this was better than even that, though, because this was so wrong. Some people had quirked an eyebrow at her sleeping with black men back then, but that would be nothing compared to if they knew what she was doing now. The taboo drove her onward, figuratively and literally, after a few moments more of just enjoying all of Daniel in her pussy.