All Comments on 'What To Do'

by KarmaReborn

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
.

Fucking awful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sick

Very Very Sick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Loved it gave you a 5

for your effort and content

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1

A guy with big tits. Alone on the farm. Give us a break! Don't write this shit.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 9 years ago
You are a strange one

For someone that claims to be a straight male you write some weird gay shit. Once I saw where this was going I bailed. Ick!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next Up

How to continue this story:

Have Daddy get into the aunts cream and over a year grow really huge tits. Then have Daddy and Sonny suck each others tits and become lezieboys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
.

How you say in English?

I would fuck bloated goat, than read homo storybook.

Fuck sick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Story was rushed, would've been so much better if you slowed down the pace. Spent more time on the seduction.

mistresstina1mistresstina1over 8 years ago

I for one enjoyed the story!

BlackDynamite12PlusBlackDynamite12Plusover 8 years ago
Nice Story!

Love stories about young fem sissy boys with tits. If you're a DADDY your want your gurl girly. For the Haters, why would come on a site with clear headings, and read stories clearly tagged, then criticize because they live up to the headings and tags? That's like a straight guy going to a gay bar then complain that men are dancing with each other. What did expect to see? Here's a thought: Don't Go To A Gay Bar If You're Straight! Don't read incestuos stories if they disgust you. Tune in to another station. To the author, "Freedom Baby, Means Never Having To Apologize For What Turns You On"

AlexDancesAlexDancesover 6 years ago
So intense and hot!

I just loved all the dirty taking in addition to the sweet incest!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot hot hot hot idea

I LOVE the idea of a son growing big tits to look like mum and please his dad like a slut. It would also be really hot to read about a father forcing his son to get a good pair of implants and have surgery to look like a bimbo...

thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous