What Turned Me On Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was awoken by a weird just after 2:00 in the morning. As I lay there pondering it, I heard my stomach rumbling. As I got up to eat, I stood in the silence of my kitchen, still smelling Mary's perfume on my body. I could envision her kissing me, the feel of her skin, her breasts, and her nipples, her perfume, which makes my mind intoxicated. My hand rubbing over her pussy, and the moans that accompanied it. I began to feel as if I was reliving the moment. As if she was still there. As if I had gotten out of bed, leaving her to sleep, wandering to my kitchen after we both sucked and fingered each other to multiple orgasms. How I could taste her pussy on my lips after eating her out, now tasting it again with food and drink.

As I took another bite of my sandwich, my body's reaction to my vivid thoughts consumed me and my pussy started getting overly wet. I was pulsing, almost vibrating in need of being played with. I stood holding the sandwich in my left hand as my right hand slid down into my panties. The rush of my hand passing my clit and across my wet lips, made me crunch over in passion. I stood there, slightly bent over my counter touching myself, moaning out loud with food in my mouth, while I still held firm to that sandwich.

I rubbed up and down over myself, using my juices to lube my clit, circling it until I was ready for my fingers to enter myself. One, then two, then three deep inside of me. My fingers wiggling around, sliding in and out, my body hunched over, legs spread open in the shape of an upside-down V. I masturbated holding onto that sandwich for dear life until I managed to cum three times.

After I came for the third time, my body shook and I came to rest on the counter with both elbows. My legs were wobbly, my hair was draping down over my face and sweat was starting to form on my forehead. When I caught my breath, I licked my fingers, tasting myself. And yes... finishing my sandwich, chugging down a glass of water, and heading back to the couch. I could feel how wet I still was and ended up having to place a pillow between my thighs to get some airflow. When I awoke on Sunday morning, I felt jackhammered. I wasn't sore, but I surely knew I had gotten off.

There were no messages on my phone from Mary, which concerned me, but after reaching out to her by text, she advised she had got home and crashed immediately. What I later learned was that her;

"I crashed immediately," was an absolute lie. She had gone home and masturbated herself hard, as I had, and fell asleep before she could send a goodnight text to me.

Over the next few weeks, things between us were slow but were moving forward. We only saw one another twice in that time, one of which was a play date at our town's local Halloween spookfest. The second was a quick lunch and a short deep kiss goodbye in my car afterwards. But, through our words and conversations, I knew things were growing between us. It wasn't until the week of Thanksgiving when we finally moved forward with our situation and oddly enough, it was on an impromptu visit after Thanksgiving dinner, when we finally went all the way.

I'll tell you all about it in the next chapter.

12