When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 02 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He knew the moment BiBi re-entered the house, her scent was clear to him as she stepped over the threshold of the kitchen door. His eyes watched for her as she entered the dining room, and he rose, along with Yakov and Yegor, who had been sitting at the table with them. Anya stayed seated at the other end as Sergei moved into the room right behind BiBi. His blue eyes waited with extreme impatience for her to look at him. He could tell she wasn't quite ready, that she didn't really want to face him, to see him, and he didn't blame her.

"BiBi, this needs to be done properly. This is my beta, Yakov. Beside him is Aidan, who is also my great great grandson, and my other great great grandson, Yegor is across from him. And this is my wife, Anya." Sergei had a hand on BiBi's upper back and Grigory could feel the smoothness of her skin, the heat on her back as she looked around at them, nodding after he acknowledged each of them. She was still shivering, still nervous. But he knew she was so strong. He'd seen her hold a gun on him and order him out of her house, he'd seen her get on roller skates and push past a very determined group of women to score her team points, he'd seen her handle so many things with such grace and such fortitude, he needed her to get through this.

"Grigory has told me a great deal about you, and your children. I am happy that I can put faces to names." Her voice was calm, but still a little shaky, and when she had said his name, she had shifted her gaze to his face, for just a brief moment, before looking around at the rest of them.

"There's a space to sit beside Grigory, but if you-." Yakov motioned towards the empty chair across from him and stopped when BiBi shook her head.

"That's fine, thank you." She was still reeling inside, he knew, about what Sergei had done, put his mouth on her outside, she was still out of sorts having had that happen, trying to understand and accept it.

Grigory watched as BiBi moved around the table and sat down beside him. She didn't move her gaze to his again, and she was careful not to touch his body. A fact that made him both more aware of her physical proximity to him and the sexual tension that he felt towards her that he would not be allowed to ease through touching her. He could not touch her until she allowed it, his entire pack was telling him that. Well, except Anya, who was sitting at Sergei's side now, looking a little forlorn at her plate as she wondered how she could get her family back to the way it had been prior to going to Vesper's wedding. Probably even before that. And his alpha was telling his wife that despite the bond that they had made in this house when they'd first come here, something like this had been bound to happen. Packs had certain behaviors, and this was one of them. Even Anya couldn't change that.

"Yegor made the sandwiches. I hope they're all right with you." Sergei said as he took his seat along with the other male wolves.

BiBi looked down at her plate, "Yes, this is fine, thank you."

Grigory was completely uninterested in eating with her sitting next to him. He needed her a great deal more than he needed food, but everything was on hold now. Touching her, having her, needed to wait until his alphas had come to a decision, and he had a feeling that that decision would not be made anytime soon. He frowned to himself as he picked up his fork and hovered it over his plate for a few moments before spearing some of the salad onto it.

"BiBi, I'm sorry for the way I acted when you first came in my home." He heard Anya say quietly from where she sat between Yakov and Sergei and Grigory paused his fork on its way to his mouth and looked up at the light siren. He had not expected that.

~*~*~*~

BiBi had been incredibly nervous about returning to the house, but Sergei had been so...respectfully insistent...she wasn't quite sure how to describe the way the alpha made her feel. Grigory had told her that while Yakov was a little older than their alpha, Sergei had been alive for a very long time. She'd always heard 'with age comes wisdom' and she believed it after spending some time alone with him. Patience, gentility, strength, those things came, too, and Sergei had those in spades. She'd never met anyone who could quite disarm her, and see right through her, as the pack alpha could, and she knew exactly why Grigory was so dead set on staying with the pack. Sergei had made her ache a little bit to belong as well.

He'd spoken at length about how they'd formed, and then meeting Anya, which had been sort of a roller coaster ride of emotion for all of them, and then settling here in this huge house with their growing family. He'd even told her that after Grigory left, and Hannah had been lost to them, how Anya'd been so despondent about it all that the only time they'd mated together as a pack had been during the full moon. And he had not bred her, she had not wanted it.

When they'd entered the house, he'd told her that this was all going to go according to what she could handle, that there was still a lot of tension within the pack, but that he would not allow her to be further abused by anyone in his pack. She'd fought to hold her composure as she'd entered through the kitchen door, and he'd moved his hand to her back as she had walked with him into the dining room, knowing the rest of the pack was all there, all standing, except for the only other woman in the room, all waiting to see if she stood her ground beside their alpha, or if she would bolt out the front door and run screaming.

Inside, she was running, she was screaming, as Sergei introduced her more formally to his pack mates and wife. He had stress 'my wife' when he'd said the words, but it hadn't felt quite truthful to her, as 'wife' meant something entirely different to her than to a pack of werewolves. BiBi was glad that, as of yet, the pack couldn't read her thoughts, couldn't see the hundred different scenarios going through her head as she thought of what to do next. Run? Tell Sergei that she wanted to leave? Stay? How could she stay? How could she ever look at him again. She answered, saying something irrelevant in her mind, and felt her gaze settle for just a flash on Grigory's face. She was pretty sure that it was the most painful thing that she had ever done, looking at him after what she'd seen him do.

He looked the same, but even in just that scant glance, he looked different. He looked torn apart, his eyes rimmed in red, his face slightly red from the stress inside at seeing her, at knowing that he had hurt her. His body was tense, and she knew he wanted to go to her and she prayed for him to stay where he was. His eyes were searching, which is why she had looked away so fast, she didn't want him to find her right now. She needed space. She needed time to process all the feelings within her body right now. It was all just too much.

Something was said about the food and BiBi looked at her plate, a ham and swiss sandwich sounded about as appetizing as a repeat performance between Grigory and Anya right now, but she nodded, saying something to ease their worry they would displease her. They did not want to hurt her, Sergei had stressed that when he was trying to explain how getting her scent would make the pack feel, they would start wanting to please her...and in a variety of ways.

She'd almost focused on that last thought, about what the alpha had said about how Grigory's sexual need for her, his need to own her body would transfer, in smaller degrees, to his pack, and they would find her arousing and do things to stimulate, comfort, and satisfy her. But she couldn't, because right when the thought came to her, Anya's voice rang out from across the table.

"BiBi, I'm sorry for the way I acted when you first came in my home." The woman had said, and BiBi knew that there was honesty in that apology, Anya was sorry for what she'd done. But she had done it anyway. BiBi bit the inside of her left cheek as she looked up at the brunette with the pretty face and green eyes.

"I-," She sighed, if she was going to be honest with herself, she might as well be honest with this woman, "I can't accept your apology, Anya. Not right now, anyway. But I think I understand why you did it."

She was surprised to see the woman start to cry and watched as Sergei looked down at his wife and put a hand on the one she had wrapped around a napkin.

"I just-I want you to know that I didn't mean to hurt you. It wasn't you-."

Grigory let out one of those rolling yelps that let her know that Anya was being very clear about who she had been upset with earlier. BiBi had just been the bystander and unfortunate bearer of the pain of what the light siren had done. She nodded, she understood that. But it had still felt like a knife cutting through her heart to have Grigory respond to Anya the way he had. He had done it, despite any provocation from Anya, he had done it.

"Anya, he's a grown ass man. You might have provoked him to respond to you the way he did, but he let himself be provoked." She paused at the sound that came from beside her, she could almost sense his need to touch her, to force her attention to him, "He's told me that while the pack is very...focused...on you, that you are actually submissive to them. What-what you two did, you did together."

"It wasn't right." Anya pushed on, and BiBi knew she was trying to convince her of Grigory's innocence, even if it put all of the fault on her own shoulders. That was kind, but it wasn't necessary.

"No, it wasn't. And if I had been one of the pack females already and you pulled that shit on another female that one of the other pack males wanted to claim, I would not have just stood there and watched some girl get her heart ripped out and stomped on. I would have been on you very very fast." BiBi looked directly at Anya, she wanted the woman to know she meant every word, and she didn't care how the pack males shifted uncomfortably and looked at her with conflicted emotions on their faces.

"BiBi." Grigory's deep voice was abrasive and she felt her skin burn and tightened her shoulders.

Closing her eyes, BiBi shook her head slowly, "I know Anya is trying to take this all, and it's not fair. She lost-she lost Grigory for a month, and her daughter is missing. She has every right to be angry, and to lash out. You're supposed to be able to lash out at family. That's what family is for."

"I shouldn't have lashed out in a way that would hurt you, BiBi."

BiBi's dark eyes met Anya's and she nodded, "I know that. But you definitely succeeded in hurting Grigory. And hurting Grigory hurt me."

When she touched just the very tops of his fingers on the hand that was on his thigh closest to her, BiBi heard Grigory whimper and his body shivered and heated up a few degrees at the touch. She slowly smoothed the pads of her fingers over the top of his large hand, feeling the warmth, the rough skin, knowing he had a hard time controlling himself from taking over the caress, from clutching her close. She still couldn't look at his face. She wasn't sure if she could handle a prolonged gaze at this man.

"Anya, eat." Sergei said softly, his eyes looking over at BiBi apologetically, "No one here has had much of an appetite lately. But we need to keep our strength up."

BiBi nodded, happy to have some silence for a little while. It gave her time to think, to stare down at the hand that she was touching. She wasn't sure how many bites of her sandwich she took, nor if she even sampled the salad on the plate. Her gaze was on his hand, her mind was on everything that had happened the last few days. What she wouldn't give for the two of them to be back in that little farmhouse in Tennessee. Just the two of them.

"Am I-am I staying for now?" BiBi asked as the others slowly worked on finishing their meals.

Sergei was whom she had looked at for an answer, and she watched as he nodded slowly, his hand still resting on his wife's as she looked at BiBi, as well. "Yes, we would like you to stay. For now."

BiBi nodded, sighing as she let her palm flatten completely over the back of Grigory's hand. When she'd removed it earlier, she had felt him grow slightly more tense, but he would calm every time she touched him.

"Is there-is there somewhere where I could rest for a while?" She asked.

Yakov nodded, but it was Grigory that stood. "I'll take her." His words were clear, final, it was time for them to have a moment alone together.

BiBi put her napkin down and looked over at Anya, "Thank you for the sandwich."

Anya nodded at her and pulled the edges of her lips up in the smallest of smiles, "It's the very least that we can do for you, BiBi. I'm sorry that you came in the middle of all of this."

"I really hope that you find your daughter soon." BiBi told her and watched as she leaned a little closer to her husband, who put an arm around her.

BiBi didn't say any more, she didn't need to. There had been so much said already. Everyone just needed a break now. Standing up, she followed Grigory from the room and up a staircase to the second floor of the house. Once at the top of the staircase, he led her to the left, to a bedroom with a gray upholstered sleigh bed with teal, light yellow, and white bed linens. The mattress looked soft and comfortable, and the room, with its slightly darker teal walls and distressed furniture in gray and white wood, felt as if it had been made to soothe the soul and calm whoever was in it. She liked it a lot and wanted nothing other than to spread out on that bed and cry herself to sleep.

"This used to be Oscar's room, but he didn't want a room by himself. The boys all sleep in bedrooms down in the basement and the girls sleep in two rooms to the right of the staircase." Grigory explained as he closed the door behind them.

Finally alone with Grigory, BiBi stood staring at the bed before her for a time before she didn't think she could wait any longer. Turning slowly, she faced him, faced the big, surly giant of a man who had broken her heart and let her sad eyes settle onto that brilliant blue gaze. How could she hate him and be angry at him and yearn for him and love him all at the same time? Why did love have to be so complicated? How could she feel so many different ways for one person?

"BiBi." His voice was dripping with his need and his fear, she could tell he was terrified that she would reject him now.

"You never said that there was a chance that you would fuck another woman in front of me." She spoke almost mechanically, desperate not to get emotional, not to cry again.

He closed his eyes, "BiBi, I am sorry."

"You should be. That was horrible. That was mean. That was stupid." Her voice raised by small degrees and she stayed where she was as he took a few steps towards her.

"I love you, moye serdtse. I cannot lose you." His face looked so filled with despair that BiBi felt her heart tug a little and finally give a little bit of a beat. Damn it.

"How can you say that to me?" Her voice shook and her eyes filled with tears as he took a few slow steps towards her.

"BiBi, I can't make you understand, I can't even ask that of you. I just, please, please don't leave me." His voice cut out like heavy chops of a knife and he sank to his knees in front of her, wrapping his arms tightly around her legs and pressing his face into her lower abdomen.

BiBi felt his body shake with the sob he let out and she frowned down, moving her hands to the back of his head, keeping him against her as he cried. She never could have imagined any of this just a few days ago. This whole nonhuman thing...the way she felt so pulled towards this man, this wolf. She wanted to be so angry, she WAS angry, but she couldn't just walk away from him. No now. She'd thought she could for a moment, but here, with his arms that felt so strong, and warm, and secure, wrapped around her, his body shaking with his fear that she would leave...she just couldn't do it.

"Take a shower, Grigory. I want-I want to lay down and sleep with you at my side, but not with-not with her on you." She whispered softly, so softly that for a moment she was worried that he hadn't heard her.

Eventually, he rubbed his face back and forth against the front of the sweater she wore before looking up at her and nodding. He stood and walked out of the bedroom through a different door, shutting her in by herself. It felt quiet, blessedly quiet alone in the room now. She'd needed to be alone, BiBi knew as she pulled the sweater she'd worn over her head, she had needed to be able to breathe, to think, so calm the nerves in her body from all of the conflicting sensations coursing through her nerves. Dropping the sweater onto a chair near the bed, she tugged the skirt she wore off and was soon pulling the blankets down and climbing into the bed in just her bra and panties.

Her eyes had closed quicker than she'd thought they would, but her body was exhausted from what had happened upon their arrival. She was in a deep sleep when Grigory had come back into the room, naked now, wiping at his hair with a towel. The mattress tipped slightly as he climbed into bed behind her and moved closer against her side, wrapping her within his grasp as he settled his hot skin against hers. Soon, his eyes were closed, as well.

It had been a few hours before BiBi woke up, she was sure. Her eyes had opened slowly and she'd stretched against the hard body against hers. Hard bodies. BiBi felt herself stiffen a little as she realized that she was sandwiched between two large men. Grigory was behind her, his arms still tight around her, her head resting back against his shoulder. As she shifted back against him, his right hand moved slightly down towards her covered pussy.

But BiBi ignored that, she was staring now at the skin of the man who was lying facing her. Close up, his eyes were even more fascinating. The inner iris was green and the brown actually circled the outside and sort of dripped into the green along the edges, but she ignored those, too, as she looked down his broad, muscled shoulders to his insanely well-toned pectoral muscles and then down along his just as intimidating abdominal muscles. BiBi couldn't bring her mind to even register the cock that lay against him, she couldn't handle that, not anywhere. Instead, she focused on the fact that his long, developed thighs and calves were tangled into hers, and before she'd stretched and woken, he had obviously been napping with them.

"BiBi." She heard her name rumble out of the man behind her, and she felt his face press in against her neck and his mouth closed over her neck, hot, moist, hard and she felt her body shiver and her pussy reacted.

His right hand shifted as he groaned, his body knowing instantly when her body responded to his touch, and she felt his fingers slide into her panties, down to rub against her clit. Oh, Jesus, BiBi whimpered, feeling Yakov shift slightly closer and moving his left hand to rest on her hip bone. She could feel that delicious shiver, the one that tightened her pelvic muscles, thighs, and ass, as Grigory worked her slowly into orgasm, his fingers manipulating her clit. She bit her lower lip and then let out a gasp when Yakov's hand moved under Grigory's and two fingers sunk into her cunt, deep, rough...arousing. Oh.

"Grigory, I-." BiBi shook her head jerkily, she'd wanted to be alone with him, she'd needed it, and here was Yakov curling a finger inside making her body fall off that precipice and she was rocked into a release that she knew covered them both as they kept their hands on and within her pussy.

"BiBi, please, I want to touch you." Grigory shifted a little, moving his left hand underneath and around so that he could surround her breast with his palm and knead the soft flesh of her.