When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 02 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are touching me." BiBi whimpered, Yakov did not remove his hand, and his left one had moved along her right cheek and he was burying those long fingers in her hair, his head moving to put his mouth on her forehead.

"I can't be alone with you, like this...until I claim you...and even then...at first...the pack...." His words were choppy, broken, he was shaking with arousal and need, and he kept kissing the skin of her neck, shoulder, and back as he continued a slow assault on her clit.

"But you can't fuck me, why do we need a babysitter?" She murmured as she felt Grigory move his lower hand to her thigh and he shifted it to stretch up, opening her more, making it easier for Yakov to shove a third finger into her pussy.

"I'm not a babysitter." Yakov's voice was damned sexy when he was aroused, and it sent little sparks of fire rapidly through her body and she couldn't help the way her pussy soaked his fingers as they punched harder within her.

"Then-fuck!" BiBi barked out as Grigory rolled to his back, taking her with him, as Yakov removed his fingers from her, tore off her panties, and moved down so that his head was just above her pussy.

His hypnotic eyes met hers and his large mouth widened in a smile filled with desire and a little mischief. "You've got all the males of my pack anxious, BiBi. We all want to taste you."

BiBi dropped her mouth open, but soon found it caught in Grigory's hand, who moved her enough so that he could surround her lips with his and shove his tongue inside to grate along the side of hers. It was erotic, this tight hold he had on her, the way he kissed her like a man starved, the hard, heavy weight of his cock as it pressed against her lower back as she lay atop him. BiBi felt Yakov's hands move to her inner thighs, to hold her apart as he settled down and then his mouth was on her core.

The sensation was intense, unexpected, and then his tongue flicked ever so lightly on her clit and BiBi knew she would have bucked right off the man beneath her had Yakov not tightened his grip on her thighs to hold her in place.

"Stay, BiBi." He groaned as he moved his tongue in slow circles around her clit, keeping her from quite coming out of the orgasm that had seized her, and BiBi panted as he moved with agonizing slowness down her clit to slide his tongue against the line of her pussy opening.

The sound that came from his throat, and the howl that came from Grigory behind her as he kept both hands on her breasts, rubbing them, teasing the nipples into hard pebbles against his rough hands, was intense, dark, canine, and BiBi shivered again as that tongue crept into her pussy inch by inch and then his hard lips covered her core and he sucked. Hard.

"Oh...my....God!" BiBi cried as Grigory yipped a little beneath her, she pushed down a little too hard against his cock, but she couldn't stop herself. The way the large man suckled her cunt was making her wild, unable to do anything but respond and pant against his possession.

"BiBi, your taste...I know why Grigory wants to own your pussy." Yakov spoke with appreciation as he tilted his head back from her pussy enough to meet her gaze as she looked down at him.

"I-." She didn't know what to say really, in response to him. Thanks? She let her head fall back against Grigory, who brought her mouth to his again, and his arms wrapped around her tightly. Yakov was back on her pussy, eating her with fervor as her body rocked into several powerful orgasms.

"There is going to be a day, BiBi. Where my cock is buried deep in this pussy of yours," Grigory told her a little later, when she was lying on top of him, facing him now, his hard cock grinding against her clit, and Yakov was above and behind them, his cock sliding along the line of her ass and nudging at the edge of her pussy, "and my pack brother is going to have his cock deep within that hot ass of yours, and you're going to cum so hard."

BiBi felt her body spasm and heat as he spoke to her in such a dirty, arousing way, and she closed her eyes and moved her face into his shoulder. Their hands were all over her body, their skin against hers, their cocks desperate and angry that they could not do more, could not get past the pack bond and their alphas to bury themselves in her holes. BiBi could sense that, and it amazed her that Yakov felt that way, he hadn't even known her before Grigory brought her here, and it was more than obvious to her where his heart lay, who it belonged to. It wasn't her. But he was here, rubbing his hands along her body as he let her know just where his cock wanted to be, and she knew that even he was beginning to hope that the alphas would allow Grigory to claim her. It meant that he would get to own a piece of her, as well.