When Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Faster." I encouraged reaching under to my pussy.

Andy obliged, slowly increasing his thrusts, longer, deeper, harder. All the while I finger fucked my pussy and rubbed my palm over my swollen nub.

"Uhhh. Uh."

I was rocking as the slap of flesh echoed around the room and his deep loud breaths filled my ears with a sound reminiscent of the primitive hunter taking his mate by force. I loved it.

"Fuck."

I felt as though my eyeballs would pop out of their sockets each time he pushed in and his pounding left me with a fuzziness that covered my whole body.

"Oh God.

Fuck me. Fuck me good."

My hand went mad, driving into myself and pressing as hard as I could while the heat and pressure built. The squelch of my juices joined the rasping breaths that filled my ears.

My thighs turned to jelly as I tipped over the edge.

"Oh fuck I'm cuming." I screamed.

"Fuck."

I cried out again before falling forward with Andy toppling onto me.

He didn't miss a stroke, hammering at my arse, bouncing me against the bed until a few moments later hot seed filled me like an expanding balloon.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." He grunted.

"Uhh."

He withdraw quickly and rolled to the side breathless.

"Wow."

I was still suffering tiny tremors as I put a hand out to him, stroking his smooth chest, comparing him to Simon. There was something new and exciting about Simon's hairy chest. More masculine. But when I was honest with myself I preferred the soft silkiness of waxed skin. I was comparing. Learning. After all, that was the purpose of all this wasn't it?

"How great was that?" I asked rhetorically.

"I told you this would be good for us."

Andy didn't answer.

"So how was it?"

Simon had waited until we were sat outside on first break before he'd mentioned Wednesday night.

"Fantastic." I grinned wildly.

Well worn flashes of memory raced through my mind as I relived moments of that night, as I had over and over ever since.

"Best sex I've ever had."

"And Andy? Was he okay when you got home."

"Andy's fine with it all. No problems."

I leant closer and even though there was no need to, I whispered.

"He fucked my arse when we got home. First time, but then you know that.

I'm guessing I can thank Diane for teaching him that."

He smiled.

"Yeah. She told me she'd introduced him to that little pleasure."

"He's up for a repeat performance. And I've told him to see Diane separately which means we can carry on as well."

"That's great news. No more guilt?"

"No more guilt. Everything out in the open just like you said it should be."

I sat with my coffee feeling immensely satisfied with myself. Sex was the greatest pleasure we as humans can ever experience. And right now my life was filled and engulfed with more sex than I'd ever imagined possible.

Thirteen

Nothing happened between any of us for the next week apart from a little smooching in the car before work by me and Simon. But the following Wednesday we went to their house again. This time the initial nervousness and self doubt was absent.

Just like before we dressed ready for action. The temperatures were still up but it was raining outside this time. It brought a freshness to the air and the pitter patter on the French Doors leant a kind of music to our evening.

We'd greeted with kisses and a few less than discrete gropes but it wasn't until a while later that I realised why I'd been manoeuvred into sitting with Andy rather than Simon this time.

"I thought something a little different tonight." Diane said as she leant back into Simons arms.

"Why don't you do it while we watch." She suggested.

"We can swap about later."

I saw instantly they'd planned this. In fact I was beginning to realise Diane was rather good with her little plans, pushing my boundaries a little more each time. But the idea of performing also made me quiver with excitement.

I glanced at Andy unsure how he felt about the idea of us being the entertainment.

"You asked about being watched." He reminded me.

He didn't seem perturbed at all. Instead he let his fingers caress my neck before softly lifting the strap of my dress over the edge of my shoulder. The loose garment fell away easily exposing most of my tit. Only a hard pointy pink nipple held it until the shudders in my breath shook it lose and it slipped away.

"Such beautiful tits." I heard Simon say ever so quietly.

"I love they way they move when she breathes."

I realised he was discussing me with Diane and I felt determined to impress her.

Andy kissed my neck, my throat, then down my chest until he found that errant nipple and took it between his lips.

"Oh God. That's so nice."

I looked down onto the top of his head like a mother watching her newborn feed for the first time.

Gentle sucks and tongue flicks exciting my whole body from that one tiny bundle of nerve endings.

I turned my eyes to our friends feeling my heart racing with excitement at the sheer naughtiness of what I was doing. I smiled my satisfaction to them before putting my head back and closing my eyes.

Andy's other hand pushed away what remained of my top and found my other mound to caress. Again I opened my eyes momentarily to check our audience. They were watching intently and my confidence rose tenfold. Suddenly I was centre of attention. And I was loving it.

My heart pounded with the excitement of a fairground ride as I let my attention turn to finding Andy's cock inside his clothing. I was intent on putting on a show. The best performance I could achieve for the hungry eyes of our friends. I'd make Andy a star in his own porno.

We undressed slowly, kissing and caressing all the while until eventually we found ourselves naked on our friends sofa as they eagerly savoured every aspect of our love making.

Andy lay between my legs and I lifted a leg, wrapping a thigh over him. Excited that eyes were caressing my bare flesh as surely as his tongue was teasing the soft folds of my pussy.

"Mmm."

It felt so wonderful.

"Why don't you suck him off." I heard Diane suggest.

Without a moments hesitation I slid from under Andy and dropped to the floor as he seated himself with his legs either side of me. I took another to look over at Diane and Simon, still keen that we were meeting their expectations. She was perched alert on the arm of the other sofa while Simon, still with his eyes on us gently squeezed her tits through her top. Soft malleable tits that moved with grace under thin material. For just a moment I wanted to feel them for myself. To know how they compared to...

"Uhh."

Andy pinched my nipple and my full attention went back to him. He was looking down at me, that desperate need in his eyes whenever he wanted me to suck him. I obliged, lifting my arse to give our audience a clear view of my pussy and tight little arse ring. I buzzed with the excitement of exposure before moving to the side so that they had a clear view of my blowjob. It was going to be my best ever. An artistic performance.

Andy's hard cock glided over my lips as his body twitched under my searching fingers. His ball sack just came into my palm and his shaft seemed to harden even further. My head rose and fell, slowly and purposefully, as I rolled his ovoids. Squeezing and gently tugging on them.

"Oh my God." He muttered.

I was acutely aware that our audience had moved closer, their eyes on every movement I made. They were sat on the floor right next to us.

I took Andy's full length keeping my hands clear so that only my mouth was doing the work to their full view. I brushed my hair away to give them an unobstructed view and worked him like a professional, rocking my head back and forth while my fingers tickled the insides of his thighs. To me it was the thrill of a lifetime as I gave a performance worthy of a stage.

At my mercy, Andy was lost in a fog of desire, his cock throbbing and burning, already on the edge of unloading its creamy fluid. He seemed as oblivious to the eyes on him as I was aware of them.

"I think Julia needs some attention now." Diane said softly, continuing to direct us with the skill of Hitchcock or Spielberg.

"Julia. Why don't you lay back and let Andy pleasure you."

I lifted my head away only too happy to please her. Andy responded as if spring loaded, forcibly pushing me to the carpet, spreading my legs wide until they hurt.

"Mmmm."

My eyes rolled up into my head as his mouth closed on my wet pussy, aching with need.

"Uhhh."

I squeezed my tits tight together, letting them bounce free as his tongue parted my pussy lips and danced over my sensitive flesh with the grace of a butterfly.

I stared up, locking eyes with Diane. She was almost over me, looking into my soul as I began my journey towards ecstasy. To her side Simon was more intent on her tits, having released them from her unbuttoned shirt. He was kissing and sucking on a pert, dark nipple with the same relish he'd shown me. I couldn't help but be mesmerised by the subtle movements of her soft flesh as it was squeezed and suckled. No other part of a body moved with the grace and delicacy of a malleable tit. Heavenly.

"Oh my God."

Andy was pressing inside me, then up over my nub. I wanted to close my legs but firm hands pressed them wider and it drove me wild.

"Fuck. Fuck. I'm gonna come."

"Not yet." Diane snapped urgently.

"Fuck her Andy.

I want to see that big fat cock entering Julia's tight little hole."

Diane sounded demanding. An order that made me even hornier as Andy did as he was told.

"Uh..uhh."

Andy raised himself up over me on outstretched arms. His hands firmly pressing my wrists to the floor above my head. There was a look on his face. A look of the primitive. Of a Stone Age hunter about to force his way on the village maiden while the tribe gathered around to ensure the deed was done.

"Fuck me." I whispered.

"Fuck me good."

His cock slid unassisted into my wet hole with ease and he started a deliberate slow fuck of me.

"Uhh."

It was a purposeful movement using the full length of his shaft, giving Diane and Simon a clear, perfect view of my willingly abused pussy. I just writhed and groaned, desperate for the relief of a so far denied orgasm.

"Please..."

"That's it. Beg him." Now Diane whispered.

"Fuck me. Please." I begged.

"Fuck me good."

My pussy burned with a licking and tickling fire that left satisfaction just beyond reach.

"Please..."

I cried out wildly as I wriggled about trying to touch that elusive pinnacle.

"Harder."

Still he kept up the slow methodical torture. Just enough to take me to the edge, but never quite enough to tip me over. I was losing my mind.

"Please."

I'm certain Diane would have watched me suffer longer but Simon took pity on me.

"Answer her Andy. Fuck her senseless."

On command Andy switched it up. I felt his fingers tighten around my wrists and saw the aggression in his eyes. He hammered me.

"Uhh.

Fuck."

My legs came up, waving in the air with each hard thrust.

"Bang her Andy. Bang her hard." Diane urged happy to see the deed done now.

In and out, bouncing my tits. Andy became a relentless machine. I looked up again. Both were watching us. So close. So intent. A hunger in their eyes.

"Harder." I gasped pointlessly with my eyes locked on Diane's, a desperate need to please her. As though I was mentally transferring the sensations I was feeling to her.

Andy was banging me with as much force as he could muster. His laboured breaths and grunted exertions filled my ears.

"Mmmm." I quivered.

I tipped over the edge.

"Yesss."

I shuddered, kicking my feet high in the air as the wave of joy raced over my skin and radiated down my limbs.

"Fuck."

Andy came deep inside me. A hot gush that filled my belly as I rolled my head with a second wave of delight that seemed to reach into my bones.

For a moment I lost my grip of reality and I hardly noticed Simon replacing Andy between my legs. His face buried in my pussy, eating it out. My juices mixed with Andy's cum. So fucking hot. I came again, twisting and turning in a madness, soaking his face.

"Oh my God.

I'm cuming. Uhhh. Fuck."

I was left gasping for air as finally I was released to spread my arms and legs like a starfish, desperate to cool my burning flesh. Exhausted.

Diane had Andy now. Her skirt was gone and I saw her pert arse clearly as she bent over the sofa seat, beckoning him to her. Andy took her from behind. Thrusting himself into her with loud grunts that seemed to expel the air from her lungs with equal aggression.

"So beautiful." I muttered.

I couldn't put into words how wonderful it felt to be fucked and to watch others fuck. There really was no finer experience.

I looked around to Simon. He was stroking his cock, looking straight at me. I scrambled to my knees and knelt just in front of him watching as he intensified his actions. So hot.

"Do it." I whispered.

"I want to see."

No complaining, no disapproving looks. Simon did as I asked, wanking himself for my pleasure.

"Keep going. I want to see you cum."

My mouth was hanging open with a hunger.

A masculine hand rapped around a manly cock, sliding back and forth, pulling his taut flesh and making his swollen crown deepen in colour. I loved the sight. I loved seeing his muscles tense, his belly tighten. Sculptured quadriceps lining the front of his thighs, locked to keep him upright. And between his legs, his ball bag taut against the base of his cock rolled about with each stroke.

I delighted at the sight of a man openly masturbating himself for my pleasure. This is what I demanded of Andy. The thing he so detested doing for me. Simon had no such reservations.

I heard Diane cry out behind me as her moment arrived. A girly, feminine squeal of delight. But my attention remained fixated on Simon. On his hot, smelly, swollen crown as it appeared and disappeared in his fist.

"Do it. Do it for me."

Simon jerked and grunted. Deep guttural sounds.

"Uhhh."

His cum launched itself, a creamy white stream splashing over my cheek and dripping down to a tit. My mouth was on his cock before the remainder leaked out, sucking his crown and running my tongue around it.

The smell, the taste, fantastic. In a while when we stopped it would be reminiscent of sweaty armpits, but in the moment it was roses and freshly brewed coffee. Musk, salt, sweat and body spray mixed into one delightful scent that screamed of natures most basic act.

"Suck it." I heard him say. And I did.

I couldn't think straight. All I wanted was to devour him. Too touch his skin and feel the muscles in his thighs. To try and hold onto that high for just a moment longer.

I gasped as finally I fell back to the floor taking one final pleasure from eyes on my body.

"That was intense."

Diane sat next to me and caressed my thigh, her touch making me tingle unexpectedly. I gave a tiny jerk as her fingers brushed ever so lightly over my pussy. She smiled.

"You need a drink. You looked flushed."

Then the wine flowed again as we sat about talking and recovered for what would be a late night.

"You okay if I see Diane tonight?" Andy asked looking up from his phone.

Any other girl would have been horrified but not me.

"She just text me to ask if I would go round after you go to work."

"Absolutely. Have a good time. I want to hear all about it tomorrow." I replied enthusiastically.

Just a couple of months ago I'd been as everyone else. A monogamous girl happy that my boyfriend only had eyes for me. Now I was revelling in the idea that he was fucking someone else. And of course, that I could freely explore my own wants without guilt.

Andy tapped on his phone but didn't say anything else. I was too busy sorting washing to notice that something might not be quite right with him. That there doubts in his head. I was so wrapped up in my love of this new freedom and constant fucking that I didn't once question if he was just going along with it for me.

Even when I spoke with Simon later on I was still convinced of my own infallibility and Andy's complete subjugation into my new view of how sex should be.

"Andy seems to have settled into the idea fairly smoothly."

I took a deep satisfied breath before answering him.

"He has. I'm happy for him. And I'm happy we don't have to hide any more. Come round on Tuesday again. It's great I can tell Andy this time."

"I told you it was healthy. No lies. No skulking around. It's how all people should be."

"I agree.

There's to much emphasis on monogamy. Everyone should just fuck who they want, when they want. It's crazy that people exclude so much for the sake of one person."

I was sounding exactly like Simon now. Fully justifying an open relationship as being superior.

"Pleasure is at the root of well-being. And sex is at the root of pleasure. Having the confidence to recognise that and put sex at the forefront, driving your experience how you want instead of conforming to the rules of others. That's true freedom."

"I can't describe how I feel. You've shown me something I just didn't think could exist. And that Andy has embraced it equally is beyond amazing.

Perhaps this is the future and couples like ours are just ahead of the curve."

God I felt so pleased with myself.

"And how's the sex between you two? Since we started mixing."

"Fantastic. We fuck again as soon as we get home. It's just amazing."

"Good."

"I think I'm turning into a nympho. I can't get enough." I laughed.

"I had ten orgasms inside twenty four hours this last time. That must be a record. Poor Andy couldn't keep it hard."

"Sex is exciting when you do it properly. And when you do it properly it's addictive. It's chemicals acting on the brain."

"I don't know about my brain. I just love what it does in my pussy."

I sniggered.

"And I just want to be naked all the time."

"Keep pushing the boundaries. Find the extremes. There's always something new you can try."

I put my hand on his thigh and squeezed it, unable to keep my hands off him even at the risk someone might see us sitting on the bench.

"Sounds like you might have something more in mind."

"I might.

Now drink your coffee. It's time to get back to work."

"I can't wait."

Andy was there when I got home. Dressed and ready to leave he'd already made me coffee.

"Well?"

I asked straight away. The keenness on hearing about his night beamed from my face.

Andy started hesitantly.

"We talked for a bit. Made out on the sofa."

"And? Details.

I want details." I demanded enthusiastically.

He appeared to warm to his subject a little but he still lacked my excitement. I just didn't notice.

"She gave me a blow job and I ate her out. A sixty nine on the floor.

"Did you cum?"

She did. I saved myself.

Then we went to the bedroom and I fucked her from behind and she let me cum on her tits."

"Those tits are great aren't they."

"Yeah. They are. I love watching them bounce when she's on top. That's what we did next."

I had my hand inside my work trousers. Fingering my pussy as he described his night. My only disappointment was that he had to leave for work in a few minutes. I so wanted him before I went to sleep.

"Fuck.

This is great.

I've asked Simon to come over when you're at work Tuesday."

I said it as though I was describing a visit from Angela. Coffee and a girly chat.

"Then perhaps we can all get together again Wednesday."

"That'd be great."

He downed his coffee

"I have to go.

I'm opening up this morning."

He looked down at where my fingers were moving inside my garment.

"You'll have to deal with that on your own." He said blandly.

I kissed him goodbye, knowing it was exactly what I'd have to do if I was to get any sleep. Jumping the sofa arm looked like a good alternative. I waited till he'd gone and fetched a towel to protect the material.