When Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I glanced across to the biscuit aisle where Angela was busy in blissful ignorance of my problems. I watched her tits swing as she moved and studied the shape of her arse and legs. I felt the tingle of attraction. Not particularly for Angela, but for what she represented. Sex with another girl. I stared at her a moment longer, only looking away when she saw me and smiled, oblivious to the thoughts in my head.

I really did want sex with another girl.

"Fuck."

"Stop. Stop."

I pushed Andy away without too much trouble.

"What's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong.

I'm not gonna cum and neither are you." Frustration tinged my voice with anger.

He didn't deny it. How could he. It'd happened several times recently. And even when we did manage to get off it was a luke warm affair. The excitement had gone. I didn't even look at him with the same desire I had done. In fact I just didn't want him. I didn't want a man at all right now.

What I craved was something new. Soft flesh, the tender touch of someone who knew my body with an instinctive intimacy. It was a feeling that had grown and grown in me over the past few days. A hunger I needed to feed.

"I think we've run our course. Andy said quietly.

Just a few weeks ago I'd have been devastated by those words. I felt nothing.

"Yeah. Perhaps." I responded.

I rolled onto my side, away from him. I think I knew that Andy hated himself for letting loose a latent demon hidden deep inside himself. Like many boys he couldn't accept that he wasn't all man. Only capable of being turned on by a girl. He found it hard to admit he'd enjoyed sucking cock or doing whatever had happened between them. He'd never told me. The golden rule of sharing our experiences had died with that night.

Andy had done something he regretted. Probably to please me if I was honest. For that I was sorry. But for me it was different. It was like being introduced to a new type of candy in the sweet shop and discovering it was the best ever. Discovering that it satisfied me at a basic level in a way that no other chocolate bar ever had.

I found myself looking at people differently. Whereas before it was the sight of a strapping young man that occasionally caught my eye. It was now pretty girls. Young ones around my age in shirt summer dresses and no bras.

I didn't have fantasies of being ravaged by hard cocks, instead I went to sleep imagining the taste of pussy on my lips.

"Let's leave it a few days before we see each other again." I said.

"Perhaps a week."

He didn't argue and I knew that this would be the last time he'd ever be in my bed. I should have felt terrible about that prospect but instead I felt relieved. His silence confirmed he was thinking the same.

That was it. My relationship was over. No fighting, no big break up. Just an acceptance. An anticlimax to the rollercoaster ride I'd taken him on in the past few weeks. I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep, quietly satisfied with a decision that should have reduced me to despair. Surreal.

The days after Andy stopped coming were a little strange. Evenings before work seemed to stretch out endlessly. The flat felt empty but still I didn't want him to come back. In a way I still loved him. He'd always be my first. He'd always hold a special place in my heart. But I didn't want him. Not now.

I didn't miss Simon either. Not as a person. I did miss the sex. From the both of them. And I regretted that I'd never repeat that night with Diane. What it did mean was that the arm of my sofa saw a lot of attention, as did the shower head in the bathroom. All the while images of Diane, occasionally Angela and a fair few celebrities filling my mind.

I couldn't say men were off my menu completely. But right now I had a hunger that only included girls. Sort of like discovering a new chocolate bar. It's the one you want every time you go to the shop at that moment, but you know eventually you'll return to old favourites eventually. The new becoming one of several options depending on your mood.

Sex aside I actually felt comfortable being alone for a while, although it could also be a little boring on days off.

What I didn't have were regrets. On reflection I knew I was alone because of my decisions. It'd been me and me alone that'd allowed first Simon and then Diane to manipulate me. And it'd been me that'd in turn manipulated Andy. It was clear now he'd gone along with it all to please me. But it'd also been a journey of discovery. One I'd have made eventually without help. But likely at a time when it'd have done the most damage.

I was glad I'd met Simon. Glad he'd led me into his depraved world. First loves are always special. But they're rarely our only loves. It seemed to me that no matter how much I'd hurt Andy we'd both learnt something about ourselves early enough that we weren't destroying a family.

I found myself stood at the window more and more, contemplating my next move as I watched the comings and going's of the neighbours. The old couple across the road always doing their garden. Partners for life who had probably never strayed from their wedding vowels. The family on the corner who were forever swapping cars around to let the one at the rear out. And the young couple in their first home together in the top maisonette. Not much older than me and apparently delightfully happy.

One neighbour in particular held my curiosity. Mary. I saw her in a new light. I'd always realised she was pretty. A soft feminine face and a body any man, woman so inclined, would lust after. Now I was thinking about her in that way. I couldn't say I'd never crave cock again. I probably would. But right now girls were a new thing for me that I wanted to explore.

Several times I got off thinking about Mary, imagining her night with the blonde and a strap-on. Day dreaming how it would be to uncover her shapely breasts and plant kisses on her vulva and peel open her sweet pussy.

Once, I'd done myself stood by the window watching as she sat outside with Ryan in the hot sun. She'd had her back to me, but I could see her long hair and the shape of her back. The roundness of her arse in tight cut off jeans and the smoothness of long legs when she stood up. It'd been enough to leave me twitching in orgasm as my fingers pressed into my hole beneath my own loosened clothing.

I hadn't seen her with anyone else since that night with the blonde. A one off I concluded. Perhaps the girl hadn't been ready for commitment, or unable to accept a partner with a child.

Certainly that wouldn't be a barrier for me. And I'd decided I needed to do something about it. Now. Today.

My flat was the perfect vantage point to watch unseen when Mary went out. Most days her routine was similar during the nice weather. Each afternoon she'd take Ryan out for about an hour. To the park I guessed. It gave me exactly the time I needed to find my best shorts and a low baggy top that made it clear my tits were swinging free of a bra when I moved. A brush through my hair and a little makeup and I was at the window again waiting for her return.

I had that churning in my stomach as I anticipated our accidental meeting on the stairs. I ran scenarios through my head of what I would say, imagining her replies. Each fantasy ended with us kissing wildly. In truth I doubted it'd really end like that. She might even have absolutely no interest in me. What if she didn't like redheads? But I was determined to try.

There she was, coming around the corner pushing Ryan in his buggy as she walked back at a slow pace. My heart fluttered at the sight of her. Long dark hair, tight denims and a check shirt tied under her tits. She looked as if she'd come back from an American hoedown.

I snatched up my keys and phone and went down the stairs, timing my exit through the doors to exactly the moment she was about to come in.

"Oh hi." I said enthusiastically as if surprised to see her.

"Hello.

I warn you It's hot out there."

"Great. I need a bit of sun.

Here. Let me help you." I offered.

I lifted the pushchair so we could carry it up the flight of stairs together. Purposefully taking the lower end so that as I bent forward she would get a great view down my loose top. I kept my eyes lowered trying to be innocent as my tits swung freely in full sight. I prayed Mary was looking.

"He looks tired out."

Ryan was snoozing with his head lolled today the side. Oblivious to my presence.

"We've just been to the park. He runs about like a little trooper now he's found his legs.

Good thing is it wears him out."

"He's cute."

I straightened his hat, careful not to disturb him.

"How's you anyway?" I said brightly, turning the conversation.

"Any more nights out recently?"

Mary sighed.

"No.

It's hard with a young one. I can't keep dumping him on my mum.

Waste of time anyway. No one wants a girl with a toddler in tow."

We reached the top of the stairs and I put the wheels to the floor as gently as I could.

"I'm sure that's not true. I'd think there were plenty of guys out there that wouldn't mind."

"Girls." She corrected me without a hint of doubt.

"I prefer girls these days."

I felt a buzz as she confirmed her preferences. No shame or attempt to avoid it. Straight out and up front. I felt my face redden as I tried not to grin too much.

"Look on the bright side. Saves a small fortune. When Andy and me went out it emptied my bank for the month. Prices are ridiculous."

"I know. It's so hard though. Either I go out and spend the money when I can or I stay single.

You have to invest to gain as they say. But I don't have so much that I can afford to invest that often.

And it's doubly hard when you're looking for a certain type of girl. The one in a hundred that's inclined the same way as me. Most of you are straight. Sorta narrows the field more than for most people."

"Yeah.

I guess that's going to be a problem for me as well now." I sighed.

Mary looked at me differently. As she was realising something had changed.

"Are you and Andy...?"

She looked uncomfortable asking.

"We split up." I said matter-of-factly."

"Oh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry"

"It's okay." I laughed.

"It happens.

We just realised we had different priorities."

I felt my eyes drop to those long legs, perhaps a little too obviously.

" Different needs. I least I have."

She got it at the first hint.

"Yeah." She was speaking different. Her voice suddenly softer.

"I broke up with Ryan's dad because I had... different needs. Well that and his being married."

Now she was looking at me deeply. Eyes that searched my hidden secrets. I knew what she was looking for and I smiled. A coy, knowing smile that I hoped silently portrayed her the answer she was hoped for. Just in case, I made it clearer.

"I'm sort of... moving towards your idea." I said quietly.

"Guys are not really doing it for me anymore."

I waited. Wondering if I was being too forward, to obvious. She seemed to study me for an age.

"Listen."

She glanced at Ryan sleeping happily in the pushchair.

"If you don't mind that I have to keep an eye on Ryan, why don't you pop down this evening for a takeaway.

We've been neighbours for a while. It's time we got to know each other better."

I nodded slowly, the smile on my face struggling not to turn into a big wide grin.

"Yes. I'd like that.

And Ryan'll be no trouble I'm sure.

He's so cute."

She smiled. This time it had a warmth to it. Not just politeness.

"Good. About eight okay? He'll be fast asleep then."

"That's great.

I'll bring a bottle of wine. Red or white? Sod it. I'll bring both."

"Great. We can order pizza and be lonely together." She laughed.

"Two drunk girls. I'm sure it'll be fun."

Again I felt studied.

"I think it will be."

There was a definite wry smile paying on her lips.

I rerun those words over and over in my head as I went on down the stairs feeling elated. Whether she meant it as I read it I couldn't be sure but in my mind the words were infused with promise.

The madness that'd consumed me over the past few months was being put to rest. Andy was gone. And now I was about to embark on a new adventure in my love life.

I felt sure Mary would be equally as satisfying as Diane had been that night. And of course there was one more experience my fantasies demanded I try. One that I already knew Mary was adept with.

I so wanted to know what it was like with a strap-on. The softness of a girl, our tits rubbing together and still with the feeling of being filled, even if by a fake cock. It seemed a perfect combination.

Perhaps I was getting ahead of myself for the first evening, but Mary was confident and self assured. I was certain it would happen quickly.

Christ I was wet already.