When Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Needs must."

So thats how it went on for a few weeks. I was fucking Simon every Tuesday and there were a few risky blowjobs in the carpark at work. Andy was seeing Diane a couple of evenings a week. Then Wednesdays were little more than an orgy. In between I was constantly talking about our experiences and fucking Andy as though our lives depended on it. To the point where he was starting to beg to be left alone. I didn't care too much. If he didn't deliver I could always rely on Simon.

There wasn't a moment in the day I wasn't thinking about sex. And there wasn't a day I didn't do it at least once. More often several times. It was like a drug. Andy or Simon. I couldn't look at either of them without becoming frustrated, without needing their cock inside me.

And if they weren't available, that sofa arm or my pillow got a beating.

What I didn't know, or at least didn't admit even to myself, was that it couldn't last forever. Everything changes eventually. Everything has an end as surely as it has a beginning. And my world was about to crash, not with a bang, but a whimper.

Fourteen

"Why don't we try something different." Diane suggested.

"I'm up for it."

I said without thinking what it might mean.

"What do you have in mind?"

My eagerness was overflowing even without the help of several glasses of wine.

"Well." She started carefully.

"I was thinking we swap. Only with different partners."

It took a moment for what she meant to sink in. Andy took a moment longer but understandably was the first to reveal his shock.

"You mean me and Simon?"

"Yeah. Why not?"

I just stayed silent. I hadn't expected this and I couldn't see it going well. But Andy surprised me by not rejecting the idea outright.

"I'm er... I wouldn't know what to do."

"It comes naturally." Simon offered.

"Sex is sex when you're horny enough.

You just relax into it and do what feels right."

Andy glanced at me and I smiled.

"It'll be different." I said.

"You'll know how it feels to be me."

That's when I glanced at Diane realising what it meant for me. I'd never once considered that I might have sex with a woman. Never once considered that I might find the female form attractive. But then I had to admit I was fascinated by Diane's tits. Could I? Could Andy?

"It's only taboo because society tells you it is." Simon continued in that soothing way he had about him.

"It wasn't always like that. The Romans embraced such things. We give same sex coupling names to make it seem sordid, but they didn't even have a word for it. They just freely explored each sex for the unique pleasures both brought to them.

The Ancient Greeks were much the same. And I once heard a story about a native tribe where the young men aren't allowed to go near a woman until they've been with a man."

"Is that true?" I asked.

"No idea." He laughed.

I felt Diane tentatively touch my leg, fingers carefully stroking my lower thigh below my skirt.

"You've no idea how pleasurable it can be with someone who knows you better than you know yourself." She whispered close to my ear.

I hesitated, thinking this may be a step too far but I didn't push her hand away. Instead I just watched Simon and Andy talking carefully around the subject. Simon inching closer with each passing moment.

Andy looked uncomfortable but wasn't moving away. Would he really do this?

The hand had risen higher up my leg and I felt my body responding regardless of what my head said.

Simon kissed Andy and to my amazement he didn't flinch.

Fingers touched my face and I let my head be turned. Diane was just a few inches away, smiling.

"Openness is all about embracing experience." She whispered.

"Let yourself experience everything."

I shuddered with shock, fear and excitement all rolled into one. A mixture of confused emotions charging through my head with the force of a hurricane that left my stomach churning. Then her lips were on mine and I responded instinctively.

I didn't even glance at Andy as I was led away to the private little bedroom she used for her conquests. My head was lost only in thoughts of what I was doing. What I should do. This was so new to me I hadn't the first idea. The two men were forgotten.

"I'm not lesbian." I muttered.

One final protest of my logical mind.

"Neither am I." She said.

"Stop labelling yourself."

Her hands were stroking my arms, down to my hands. Her fingers entwined with mine.

"We're just two people giving each other pleasure.

Like a massage. You wouldn't say no to a massage would you? And sex is just an extension of that. A deep release of all that pent up energy. The sex of the partner isn't important. Only the joy of cuming matters."

"I'm not sure."

For the first time since this had begun I was questioning what I was doing.

Diane kissed me again. Ever so gently with her own soft lips on mine. When her hands slid over my belly and up under my top the pleasure zones of my body overrode my head.

"Uhh."

I felt electrified as my tits were caressed so carefully by soft fingers that seemed to know exactly where to touch my flesh. My nipples swelled, hurting with a need which she answered with sharp sudden squeezes that left me snatching breaths.

"Fuck."

She lifted my top away and put her mouth to my tit, sucking a nipple to make it protrude for the entertainment of her tongue. Everything seemed slower than with Andy or Simon. More gentle. A less hurried climb towards ecstasy that would allow me to savour every moment, every touch, every caress.

"Bend over."

I did as she said putting my hands on the bed for support, gasping as she squeezed and caressed my butt.

"Ow."

A sharp slap that made me flinch, then more butterfly soft kisses to sooth the sting. Fingers played at the edges of my panties and teased ticklish flesh around my pussy. I could feel her hot breath on my dampness.

"Fuck."

My legs went weak, shaking and wobbling as a hand wrenched up on my panty band, cutting the material tight into my slit. As though struck by a jolt of electricity a shiver raced up my spine.

"You're so wet." She whispered.

I stared forward in a daze as my panties were pulled away, sliding down my legs until I stepped out of them. It felt amazing as Diane guided my feet further apart and ran her fingers back up my legs.

"You have such perfect legs." She whispered as she stood and bent over me.

"Such firm breasts."

Her arm reached under me as she attempted to hold both of my tits in one hand, her index finger rubbing around a nipple. Teasing it with flicks.

"Uhh."

Her fingers toyed with my pussy. I wanted her to thrust them inside me. Instead she teased along my slit, spreading my juices around my vulva.

"Such a perfect little pussy."

I was lost in the moment. So turned on, wanting more.

"Oh my god."

Diane moved behind me and knelt between my legs. Her tongue circled my arse hole, pressing deep into my tight little ring. My whole body was gripped by a quiver of excitement. It was a tickle at first. Then so sensual, erotic. Out of this world.

"Oh that's so good."

"You simply have the cutest little bum hole. Like a tiny crinkled starfish."

She muttered before returning to her work on it.

"Oh fuck."

Diane moved away, planting kisses on my cheeks, then up my back with yet more kisses. Her groin pushed up against my arse as she reached my shoulder blades.

I reached back, desperate to touch her pussy. I found it, rubbing softly over the material that still separated us. It was silky and damp, and I could feel the shape of her entrance through it. I was in heaven.

"Stand up and turn around."

As if conditioned to obey I did just that to find Diane pulling her top away. And there were those tits I'd become so fascinated by.

Without thinking my hands found her mounds, experimenting with the soft flesh, testing its glutinous properties. Then on to her nipples. Hard little points that elicited gasps of joy from Diane as I toyed with them, taking delight from them being larger than any man's, more pleasure inducing. I decided there and then that whatever else after tonight, I simply loved tits.

Before I knew what was happening I was laid on the bed, propped on my elbows with my head lifted and my legs wide. I watched in curiosity as the now equally naked Diane began an exploration of my pussy.

"Oh fuck."

The words carried on an escaping breath as her fingers circled the inner tops of my thighs, tickling, growing ever closer to my slit. She looked up at me smiling at my still evident shock of what I was allowing to happen.

"Does it feel nice?"

"Yes." I answered truthfully.

Fuck me, yes it did feel good. So gentle, so unhurried. A finger ran the length of my slit while my belly was covered in the tiny kisses of a fairy dancing on my skin. It was as if she knew precisely where every pleasure inducing nerve ending was positioned.

"Mmm."

I spread my legs wider, until my hips ached, willing her to penetrate me with that digit.

"Uhh."

It slid in, parting wet lips to push deep into my tunnel. She wiggled it about, rubbing other sensitive nerves just inside the entrance.

"That's so sweet and wet."

All the while she watched the expressions on my face. A wave of delight rode up my spine and I let my head fall backwards onto the bed.

"Fuck me. What am I doing."

"Accepting pleasure." Diane answered.

A hand glided up my side and again found my tits. Squeezing and massaging soft flesh as her mouth joined the massage of my pussy. Her tongue following the finger, caressing me internally.

I writhed under her touch, pushing my groin harder against her face, trying to ease the ache building in my clit. I brought my legs up behind her, pressing my heels into her back, terrified she'd vanish if I didn't hold her in place.

"Oh God. Don't stop.

Make me cum."

On and on she went, licking and kissing, teasing my hot swollen nub from its protective fleshy hood. Torturing it with her fingers and mouth equally. She circled it like a jungle predator before making tiny attacks that left me breathless.

"Uhh."

I gasped lungfuls of air and stared unseeing at the ceiling. Only the joy mattered.

"I'm going to cum." I squeaked.

My stomach felt as though I'd entered the drop on a rollercoaster, then all at once the tension exploded, reaching up the backs of my legs and along my spine.

"Fuuck."

I felt my muscles contracting, then spasming as my head descended into a momentary fog.

I was left throbbing as my heart pounded against my chest with such force I expected my ribs to burst any moment.

"Did you enjoy that?"

"Fuck yes." My voice was shaking.

My breathing eased and I focused my thoughts. Thoughts only of returning the pleasure. Of knowing how it would feel to fuck another woman.

"Please.

Let me do you."

I sounded as if I was begging but suddenly I wanted to know the experience. I wanted to understand the power I could have on a woman's body.

"Take your time and enjoy my body."

Diane pulled herself up the bed and lay so that I could get between her legs. For the first time I stroked female thighs and stared with a hungry curiosity at a pussy. A pussy wet with sweetly scented juices.

It looked like sliced salami, neat and tidy. Smooth and inviting below that neatly trimmed line of hair.

"Lick it." Diane whispered.

"Slowly.

Take your time."

I put my tongue out and displaying a confidence I didn't feel I ran the tip of it up her slit.

"Oh fuck yeah."

Fingers rolled my hair around them and I found my head held close to this new sight. Again I licked her, this time pressing deeper to part her. Juices collected on my tongue and I tasted another woman for the first time.

It was a new flavour on my taste buds. New, but familiar. It wasn't dissimilar to sucking my own digits after fingering myself, but it was altogether more delightful. Sweeter than cock but still with that hint of saline.

Over the initial hesitation I started working her, opening her up to explore deeper, running the tip of my tongue through the tiny valleys of her pussy. My hands stretched upwards to find her tits. Again, a feeling so familiar, yet more exciting and new all at once.

Diane squirmed under me. Managing her pressure came as almost second nature to me. I knew instinctively how to bring that intense tingly feeling to her clit. How to slowly build her by teasing her tiny nub while distracting her with anticipated but unexpected squeezes of her pert nipples. I varied my speed of attack, stopping occasionally as I felt her close.

I was high on the power I had over her.

"Do it." She demanded.

"Make me cum."

I could feel the tension in her body. Like a coiled spring wound tighter and tighter until my mouth and tongue released her.

"Uhhh fuck."

Diane's body bucked, her back arching as I pushed my tongue into her as deep as I could, making her ride the wave of euphoria on my rapid licks. Warm fluids ran into my mouth carrying her full flavour with it.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

When I finally stopped I lay with my head on her thigh as she flopped breathless letting tiny after quakes shake her limbs occasionally. I found myself studying that wet pussy in detail. The tiny wrinkles of her lips, the glistening juices, clear as water but with the consistency of light syrup. It was quite beautiful.

"Did I do it right?" I asked.

"Oh Julia. That was just perfect."

Diane clambered into a seated position with a sudden renewed energy and encouraged me up.

"But we're not done yet.

Sit up."

I lifted myself and sat facing her with my legs over hers and around her sides.

Fingers found my pussy and began playing along its edges while she ran her other hand around my neck and over my shoulders.

"Relax and let the feelings come to you again." She said.

I could already feel the tingle between my legs and reached over to return the sensations.

"That's right." She encouraged.

"Touching is so important between girls. Men are just so clumsy at it."

Her fingers sought out the points of my body that reacted to them most explicitly, sending tremors over my skin.

"All that thrusting with a man is great but for a lasting climb to the moment you cum it takes a woman. A woman that knows exactly where to find your private little pleasure zones."

"Uhh." I quivered as if on cue.

Fingers circled the pit of my elbow while others prised my pussy open and began exploring inside.

"Uhh"

"Such a warm, tight little hole. And so wet."

I pushed inside Diane's tunnel, stroking the silky hot flesh hidden inside.

"Oh that's so nice. Keep doing that." She said.

"It's so less urgent than with a man. Gentle. Don't you think?"

"It's wonderful."

Already I could feel a pressure building in the centre of my body, an energy spreading out along my limbs. The subtle but certain rise towards the moment I would cum a second time.

"Oh yes."

Diane manoeuvred herself closer, carefully wrapping her open legs around me, one over my right leg, the other under my left. A hand on my shoulder steadied herself as I supported my upright torso by leaning back on my hands. I twisted my pelvis without even thinking to lock us together.

I was treated to the sight of our pussies pushing together in a wet glistening contact that sent shivers of delight through me. Soft flesh that slid on a silky sheen and moulded together.

"Aw fuck."

"Take it gently. Banging pubic bones spoils it. Just your pussy." She instructed.

I wriggled against her as she took up a rhythm that I eventually fell into sync with, learning to rock my pelvis just enough. A constant rub of our sex against the other, lubricated by a copious flood of juices that soaked our vulvas and the tops of our thighs.

"Uhh."

My eyes came up to hers and I could see the fixation on me as she climbed her mountain pulling me alongside her.

The tips of my fingers and toes, even the top of my head hummed as if gripped by static electricity.

"Oh fuck." I grunted again.

My ears filled with Diane's heavy breathing, becoming faster with each touch of our clits.

The sensations pulsed through my stomach, down my thighs and into my tits.

"Oh god. You're gonna make me cum again."

We were scissoring with as much speed and force as was possible when I felt everything tighten and a quiver invading my thighs. The tension released itself with the crescendo of an erupting volcano.

"Fuuck."

Diane followed almost instantaneously, shuddering and shaking until we couldn't keep the contact smooth.

In unison we fell back gasping for air. I don't think I'd ever felt such happiness and satisfaction. And still my fingers felt the need to stoke her soft skin while she did the same for me.

We took a taxi home in silence. I think both of us realised we'd crossed a line and gone deeper into a world of ... well I no longer knew what.

I felt sure Andy was trying to process it, to come to terms with the idea that his sexuality wasn't what he thought it was. Until tonight he'd had his ideas of what turned him on neatly packaged and understood.

The same was true for me. Except I'd come away amazed and in need of more. Suddenly I felt as though I'd discovered a hidden room. A pleasure dome where every wish came true. Already I was looking at Andy wondering if he could ever match what I'd just experienced.

Back in the flat we hardly spoke. Both showering separately and climbing into bed without either of us feeling any desire to fuck. I wasn't able to say what Andy was thinking but for me it was a fear of being let down. Of it not being quite as good as it'd been with Diane. She'd said we would swap about but we hadn't. I'd stayed with Diane until we left. And I'd been happy with that. Even my desire towards Simon had waned with this new experience.

Fifteen

Simon wasn't the same with me on the Thursday night when we returned to work. Or it might have been me. It was hard to tell. But certainly things were different between us.

We shared our breaks, we spoke. But both of us avoided the subject of sex and there was an obvious coldness between us. I couldn't really explain it but I knew it was there.

By second break I sort of knew everything was over. The few weeks of madness that had swallowed me up was finished and now I had to find my way back to a normality.

If I'd been in any doubt about Simons feelings they were confirmed the second night when he didn't come to work. The end of our relationship was announced, if unknowingly, to everyone by the Team Manager at the start of shift meeting.

"I'm sorry to say Simon won't be coming back. He called today to say a family emergency had come up and he felt it best to end his employment with us."

His eyes fell on me momentarily as he continued. It felt as if he knew everything but he didn't. It was just coincidence.

"I'm sure we're all sorry to see him go and wish him well, but the world moves on and we'll get by until we can fill the vacancy."

I felt empty as I walked out onto the shop to start my shift. But at the same time I was relieved that a complication had resolved itself. I didn't think for one minute that there was any family emergency. He'd come here to find fresh meat for himself and Diane and now they'd tired of me, and Andy, they were moving on to new hunting grounds.

I pulled the first large box from the cage with the realisation that I'd been manipulated and used. It was as if a curtain had been drawn back and in an instant I could see everything clearly. I'd been groomed and I'd done the same to Andy until we'd fallen into the web.

But one thing was true. I had secretly wanted to know what sex was like with someone else. To know if there was something missing from my life. I knew the answer now.