When Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's the same with people. It's just that convention and society condition us to conform to a norm so we deny ourselves freedom to explore. We accept we can only have chocolate ice cream because that's what we're told. Just chocolate. Every time. Forever.

Until one day you can't resist going into another ice cream parlour and ordering raspberry ripple just to find out what it's like."

I felt my lower lip quivering, betraying the doubt he was opening up in my mind.

"Someone always gets hurt."

I said it matter-of-factly. Genuinely wanting him to justify why I might be wrong.

"You can only be hurt if you aren't honest. With your partner and yourself. And of course they with you.

You both have to be committed to accepting that the other can do as you do.

And you can't let anyone judge you. They will."

It didn't escape my notice that our conversation had moved from the abstract to being more directed. It was about me. And Andy.

"And how do you escape that judgement?"

"You have to not care. Only one person other than you matters. No one else. Just the person you are sharing your life with."

"Andy."

"Yes.

Me and Diane are completely honest with one another. We never hide who we are seeing. We talk about what we do with them. We even meet one another."

"You meet your wife's lovers?"

It seemed fantastical.

"Quite often. I can't always be out when she brings them home."

"Wait. What? You're in the same house when she... does it with someone else?"

"Yeah. And she'll be home when I have company. We've a room downstairs for when one of us has... guests. The only rule we have is that our bedroom is shared only by us. A sort of reserved sanctuary.

"Fuck."

I just stared at him.

"I can't get my head around this. I couldn't imagine sleeping while Andy fucked someone else in the next room. And then share a coffee with them in the morning. That's nuts."

"Only because everyone tells you it is.

Do have a problem if he has a mate over to play on his Xbox or PlayStation?"

"An Xbox isn't his dick."

"Is it that different. It's just a source of fun for a few hours."

I glanced to where Angela was stood with Julian again. They'd become joined at the hip since the previous night. He had his hand on the top of her arse and she wasn't objecting. Perhaps he was breaking down her reluctance to date him at long last. And it wouldn't be to play on his Xbox if she did.

The next night we took our coffees and slipped outside on break to sit on a bench in the carpark. I wanted Simon to myself. No Angela getting in the way. Or anyone else eavesdropping on our conversation. I was fascinated by him and returned to what was becoming our permanent subject.

"Are you into kinky stuff?"

"What do you consider kinky? A bit of bondage perhaps. That's fairy normal. Neither of us have fetishes if that's what you're asking."

"So no whips or dressing up as cats?" I laughed to emphasise that I wasn't mocking him.

"Nothing you probably won't have already tried."

"You don't know what I've tried"

I grinned mischievously.

"Shall we try a check list?"

For a moment I was tempted. But I decided it would be too much. I didn't want to be going back to work with wet panties.

"No.

I'll leave it to your imagination."

"And what makes you think I imagine things about you?"

Now I went bright red and smirked uncontrollably as he watched me in that relaxed way he had about him.

"I'm fairly sure you do.

Redheads were a favourite you said." I tested.

He looked away for a moment grinning to himself.

"Young girl. Very pretty. It'd be hard not to."

I was shocked he admitted it so easily.

"Just as you have fantasies about... the older more experienced man?" He stared straight at me.

"Oh my God."

I glanced about almost wanting to be somewhere else and at the same time not. I fanned the heat from my face with a hand.

"I've never talked about anything like this with anybody other than Andy before.

Actually even that's not true. We don't talk about sex. Not really. We just do it."

"See. I'm opening you up to a whole new world you've never even considered before. Aren't you glad you met me?"

I studied him for a moment. Realising he was drawing me in. Enticing me with new ideas. Dangerous ideas.

"Perhaps." I teased.

Fuck. What was I doing? I was almost inviting him to make a pass at me. I looked away, around the carpark of our closed shop. It was a warm night. Summer was in full swing and the forecast was for a long hot one. I was grateful for the warmth. And for the carpark lights that went out overnight. It hid the redness in my cheeks.

"There's so much I can teach you if you want to learn."

"With my clothes on, or off?"

God. Had I really just asked that? Talk about digging a hole

Simon grinned.

"You know my views on sex. How you choose to learn is up to you."

I twiddled with the cup in my hands and fought to control the grin spreading across my face. He was making me horny as fuck.

I glanced at the time on my phone unsure if I was grateful to be rescued by the half hour mark coming up.

"I think... we should go back to work before you lead me astray."

"Answer me one thing." He said quickly before I had time to stand up.

"What's that?"

"Tell me one thing you like but Andy is reluctant to do."

Fuck. I stared ahead as my mind raced on how to answer. Or if I should. I counted the cars like someone suffering from OCD to delay the moment I responded. There were twenty one. Not a lot given the number of people who worked here. But most were given lifts by spouses or walked in from the surrounding houses.

"One thing. Then we can go back." He wasn't going to let it go. Smooth soothing words for such a personal question.

I couldn't look at him as my mouth opened without really thinking.

"I... love to watch him wank. He hates it."

He left me to absorb my admission before answering.

"And if you marry, that'll still be the case in twenty years. That one act becoming more important to you while more objectionable to him."

I could see that. The more Andy objected the more I saw it as a challenge and made him do it.

"Whereas someone else could fulfil that need in you. Julian for instance. He could love performing. He could be right now for Angela in that car over there."

"What?"

I looked again. Sure enough. There were two figures sitting in Angela's EV. It was almost impossible to see them in the dark but when they moved the shadows gave them away and I could see they were there.

"Fuck. How did you notice that?"

"Cats eyes.

That and I saw them come out."

"Oh my God. Do you think her dry spell is nearly over."

"Well. When two people creep outside on their breaks to be alone it's a sign something is... on their minds."

My head shot round to stare at him. He meant us.

Four

Simon was driving me nuts. His views fascinated me and I found myself constantly wanting to talk sex with him. Thankfully he seemed happy to indulge me. The fear in me though, was where it would lead.

"You think about it don't you."

Almost asking me if I wanted to fuck him.

"You like to think I do."

"I can tell. There's a glow about you when we chat. I'm guessing you'd love someone to just touch you in a way you've never been touched. To do something unexpected. To..."

"Stop. Enough. I'm not going to cheat."

I was shaking. I wanted to scream yes. To tell him he was right. But I couldn't let it be.

"One day you will. Everyone does. Especially those who grow older wondering what they've missed."

"I haven't missed anything. Andy does just fine for me."

"How do you know?"

I hated to admit it but I didn't know. And Simon was making me question every idea I held around fidelity. Was I as satisfied as I could be? Could I really commit to just once person for decades?

"The world is full of men who would wank while you watch. And lots of other things to please you. Many of which you haven't even thought of at twenty. But for each there will be something else they won't do.

Restrict yourself to one person and I guarantee there will always be one thing, no matter how minor, that you never get to experience."

We were in the carpark again. A week on and this had become a regular thing. Sitting on the bench chatting. Simon open about his relationships. Me testing my own limits. Questioning what I would or wouldn't do.

Every time he found a limit I pushed back and said no more. Then I'd relent and encourage him to test me more.

"And ask yourself. What is it you won't do for Andy? What is that one thing that he might need someone else to perform? That thing that will lead him astray if you don't let him have the freedom to indulge himself?"

I thought for a moment. I was letting every personal secrets I held slip to this man. I told myself each time I wouldn't but then I always did.

"Toes. I hate my feet being touched and Andy has a... fetish for wanting to suck them."

"What is it you'd miss out on if your sole lover was Diane?"

"She's experienced and very open to trying everything. Much like me. There's not a lot, but there is one thing.

She hates being slapped."

"Slapped?"

"Yeah. I like to give a good spanking occasionally. I love a girl across my knee. Or to slap her tits. Not hard. Just enough to make her flesh sting. And it turns me on to see tits or arse cheeks bounce when I strike them. Diane detests it. Says it hurts too much."

I nodded slowly. Another admission about to be released.

"I like to be spanked.

Makes me cum if it's done right."

There was something magical and attractive about Simons free loving way. Yeah I loved Andy. But the idea of fucking anyone I wanted without consequence had an allure to it I was finding harder to deny.

I looked at him. Studying his face as he smiled at my latest admission. Simon seemed younger than his years. Maturity gave him wisdom and sophistication. What I'd taken for aged skin now looked rugged. He still had his hair and the start of greying was no longer age. It was distinguishing.

I think I knew I wouldn't resist him if he did do something. I think my face with its stifled smile told him the same. Something inside me had crossed a line. And it terrified me. I wanted his carefree, complication free, guilt free freedom to fuck and enjoy it with whoever. But how could that be possible. Andy would never see things how Simon did. Would he?

I was glad to go back to work. That conversation had left me at a precipice. A few more minutes and I might have stepped over the edge.

"I don't see you much these days." Angela complained as we walked out together.

"You're always with Simon."

"We thought we'd give you some room with Julian."

I glanced across the carpark to see Simon already in his car. He gave a wave as he pulled out and I felt my heart flutter.

Beside me Angela was giggling about Julian.

"You noticed."

"Hard to miss. What changed your mind. I thought you were adamant you wouldn't date a work colleague."

"I know.

But I needed a good seeing to so I caved."

My mouth hung open as my attention returned fully to my friend.

"That was past tense.

You've done it haven't you?"

Angela started giggling. She wasn't shy about being upfront and had always been quite open. Nothing different this time.

"Yeah. Last Saturday when I was off."

"He rung in sick Saturday."

I said it as if that made it not true.

"Don't tell anyone. That was to be with me. We went clubbing up in Sheffield where no one would see him."

"And. The important bit?" I encouraged.

"And... He fucked me in the car on the way back." She said quickly with a giggle.

"Wow.

Was it good?"

"Well. We did it again Sunday if that's what you mean.

And Thursday."

"Oh my God. No more frustrated Angela. I'm so pleased for you."

I skipped in front of her laughing like a child congratulating a pal for winning the egg and spoon race.

"I've saved a fortune on batteries already." She smirked.

"We should do a double date when you're on holiday next." I offered.

"I'd love that. Come up to Sheffield. You ever been? It's fantastic. Much better clubs than round here."

"No. I haven't. I think Andy went once, just before we got together. And yes. Let's."

Then the tables turned.

"So what's the score with you and Simon?"

"There is no score. We just like each other's company."

"Yeah really?

You spend every moment with him. Everyone's noticed."

"He makes me laugh. That all."

"Looks to me like he makes you wet."

"Shut up Angela. There's nothing between us."

"Julia. Listen to me.

Just fuck him and be done with it. Andy will never know."

"Christ Angela. I'm not like that. You know I don't sleep around."

I reached the safety of my car not wanting this conversation to go any further.

Andy will never know. Those words rung in my ears. Not exactly the lesson Simon was trying to teach me but...

The training room was upstairs at the end of the corridor. The quietest place in the store.

In my first year here after leaving school it'd been used for delivering regular refreshers on our legal responsibilities, making sure labels and products matched, that prices were correct and our responsibilities for selling alcohol if we manned a till. Everything delivered as a lecture then diligently recorded on paper, marked and filed away. The old training manuals still sat on a bookshelf, containing their wisdom only for the curious now.

Today the training was all online, reduced to one line commands, enthusiastic video speeches by supposably real colleagues, and a set of tick box questions to check compliance and understanding. All assessed by faceless algorithms. The room was a lifeless space most of the time, now only used for Management Team meetings once a month and new staff inductions. We could use a computer in any of the offices but I always choose the one in here. I never got disturbed and I could whip through the questions quickly without distractions. I knew the answers off by heart.

Simon was with me tonight. Of course he was. A stolen opportunity just to be in his presence. He was up to date with his training having covered it all on his own induction a few weeks earlier. The excuse was that I had to show him what to do when his refresher came up. Useful but weak. That I could show an IT expert anything was lame to say the least.

"It's quiet up here." He observed while standing behind me.

I know I shouldn't have felt it, but it was there all the same. Simon was making me hot. I tried to concentrate on the screen as yet another overly happy worker extolled the virtues of the company safety policy.

"No one comes up here at night. Most people use the desktops in Stock Control."

I say the screen but the words were lost amongst the thoughts in my head. Thoughts that I might kiss him before we went back.

"A good place to sneak off to if you want to escape work."

"Sneak of for what?" I asked.

I wondered if he might touch me, put a hand on my shoulder, stroke my hair. My stomach rolled at the thought we could do more than tick boxes and no one would know.

"Training is work."

I re-emphasised why we were here in automatic defence mod.

"Thought I'd better get this done before the boss chases me. I usually put it off for ages because looking at the screen gives me a headache."

"That's tension. Look how you're sitting. All hunched up."

I was. I knew it.

"I know, I don't help myself."

"Sit up straight."

I did as he said and rolled my shoulders to stretch the muscles.

"Don't suppose you're any good at massages?" I asked, almost inviting him to touch me.

I truly didn't expect him to say yes. And no matter how much my inner self was hoping, I certainly didn't expect him to put his hands on my shoulders. His touch was magic. I couldn't object as his fingers began to manipulate the soft tissues around my neck. Tiny tremors raced down my spine.

"Mmm. That's nice."

I relaxed into it. Expert fingers working the tense muscles over my shoulders and across my back. I let my head fall back against his chest suddenly conscious of my heart thumping in my ears.

"It's hot in here." I muttered.

It wasn't the room that was hot. It was me. I could feel my nipples rubbing inside my bra as I took deeper and deeper breaths. There was an unmistakable ache between my legs.

"Relax. Let the tension go."

His hands moved between my shoulder blades, then up and out around the tops of my arms. I closed my eyes, feeling so aroused.

"Mmm."

Long gentle motions across the surface of my skin, thumbs rubbing softly at the base of my neck, reaching inside my top. Then over my collar bone either side. Fingers reaching deeper under my collar. I did nothing to stop him, instead giving genre encouraging moans of pleasure.

I froze as this time Simon's hands continued their travel, down under the material, going deeper, unstopping.

I wanted to scream out. To cry stop. To jump up and push him away. I willed it to happen but my body refused to respond to command. Then his hands were inside my T-shirt bra.

"Uhh."

His squeeze of my tits was electric. I shuddered as a shock wave rode over my body and sent my stomach tumbling.

Bringing one hand back up, he closed it over my throat, lifting my head up. A thumb pulled my lower jaw downwards until he could ride it along my lip.

"Uh...uhh."

I could taste his digit as it slid in, gliding back and forth, exploring my mouth. Instinctively I sucked and swirled my tongue around it.

His other hand rolled my tit in his palm, massaging, squeezing, lifting. I could hear his breath behind me, just above me.

Risk was forgotten as my whole body relaxed. The room drifted out of my focus and the fear that any moment someone could come in and find us was gone.

The buttons on my top came open. I sensed each one pop and I surrendered to his caress. Two hands inside my bra. Both riding over my flesh, caressing and pressing ample tits with a mastery I'd never known.

"Relax. Let the tension go." He whispered.

Was it the shock of new hands, his skill, or just that it was Simon. I couldn't say, but it felt wonderful. The sensation travelled in waves over my skin and my pussy burned, soaking flimsy panties.

The bra was pulled up and my flesh bounced free in the cool air of the office.

Simon slapped them, sending them into a jiggle.

"Fuck." A tiny squeak of a gasp.

He squeezed hard. Released. Then slapped them again. Firm, like jellies they bounced straight back into place against my rib cage with the sting of his strike exciting my nipples.

"Uhh."

Simon swung my chair around on its swivel and went down onto his knees with a slickness. My eyes opened and drifted down to where his face closed on me. His mouth encompassing my nipple and areola, a deep powerful suck pulling it into his mouth to greet a tongue that licked and flicked at my hard swollen nip.

"Uhh."

I stared down at him. Just sheer delight at what he was doing swallowed me for a moment.

"Oh my God."

My whole body quivered.

Then with a jolt I grasped the reality. I was sitting in an open office with my tits out and any moment someone could come in.

"Stop."

I pushed him away and scrabbled to rearrange myself back into the secure hammock of the bra before buttoning my top.

"Someone could catch us." I mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." He apologised half turning away.

"No. Er..."

Now another fear gripped me. That I might never experience that momentary feeling of delight again. I couldn't lie.

"It was nice." I muttered.

Fuck was it nice. I was still hovering on the edge of orgasm from just having my tits played with. Something Andy had never achieved. Only penetration ever brought me that close.