When Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands were on my butt, squeezing the flesh, pulling my cheeks apart until a finger pressed on my arse ring. I instinctively jumped and his mouth made contact with my pussy.

"Uhhh."

Lips kissed me, parted my slit and gentle sucks pulled my tiny labia to greet his tongue.

"Mmmm."

He was still pressing at my virgin hole. Andy had never ventured there, not even with a finger. I'd never asked him to. Never considered it. But now I was consumed with the idea. I wanted Simon to break through that barrier.

On weak legs I wriggled my hips, drawing his face in deeper as I invited his prying finger to...

"Uhhh."

It was climax inducing. I felt the tight muscles give way and his digit sunk into my arse hole. Almost immediately I came on his face.

"Uhhh fuck."

Shuddering and shaking I almost fell, my hands supporting myself on his shoulders as he refused to ease up on my pussy, lapping up the gush of juice that flooded over his mouth and soaked the tops of my thighs. All the while his finger working my arse.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuuck."

I was near exhaustion when he eventually stopped and stood up.

"You taste like vanilla. Such sweetness."

"And you smell like a real man." I returned realising he had little of the fake sweetness that Andy portrayed with all his sprays and aftershaves. With Simon the fragrances and oils were so much more discrete and his own scent was ever present. Manly.

I pulled at Simon's T shirt, lifting it up over his head. A toned chest with a sparse coating of dark masculine hair greeted my eyes. Simon unbuckled his belt and I was pushing his trousers down, desperate to find my prize. His underpants followed and I saw it. A hard cock, thick and slightly longer than Andy's rising out of a dark bush. His ball sack hung below it.

Everything came naturally to me now. I stood to his side and took hold of only the second cock I'd ever seen. I drew my hand down it, savouring the feeling of exploring new territory. I released his crown fully from its sheath as I pulled his foreskin back with a deliberate slowness to allow me time to absorb the sight.

"Oh my." I grinned.

Then up again until the ridged shaft gave way to the smoothness of his glans. My other hand reach around behind him, feeling his firm butt before sliding under to find his ball bag.

"Andy waxes. He's... you're so... hairy, masculine compared to him."

He nuzzled my neck as his palm circled my belly, threatening to seek out my pussy again.

"Is that a good thing?"

"Absolutely yes. It's so... primal. I love your body hair."

I did. I just adored the coarseness. The contrast to what I was used to.

"See. Differences." He whispered.

His hand was inside my bra, kneading my flesh. It fired my desire even more and I found myself stroking his cock with increasing vigour, riding its full length. I squeezed his balls, sensing the warmth in them. I felt I was exploring an exciting new land. The same and yet different.

"Do I excite you?"

"Yes." I gasped with a ragged breath.

He took control, turning me away from him and I stood, bending slightly forward as he gently pressed between my shoulders, guiding me into position. His hand reached down between my legs to caress my hot, wet pussy.

His fingers went inside me, fucking my hole forcibly until the squelch of my juices rang in my ears.

"Uhh. Uhh."

He slapped my arse cheek sending stinging pain deep into the muscle. More slaps, each heightening my arousal. Then he caressed the smarting flesh as if to ease the burning, before another sharp slap struck me.

"Ahh."

I accepted each stroke, letting the pain become further arousal. Again and again until I was a quivering jelly almost unable to stand.

"Please. Please fuck me.

I need you." I begged.

With a hand on my stomach and another between my shoulders he bent me completely forward until I teetered on the edge of falling over, reaching out to the nearby sofa for support.

His cock slid into my sodden hole. Gliding in and out over a silky film of my juice with the ease of a knife through butter.

"Stop." I said almost without thinking.

"Please. My... other hole."

God what was I doing? Before today I'd never even considered this.

Simon didn't question it. He slid from my pussy and I felt his crown move up to this new position.

"Please. Slowly." I pleaded suddenly fearful of what I was initiating.

"I've never..."

"A bum virgin?

I'll be gentle."

I heard him spit, wiping his cock to lubricate it.

"Relax.

Just let it in."

I felt the pressure. Greater than his finger had exerted.

"Oh my God."

I grimaced as my sphincter muscle gave. This time it felt as though I was being torn."

"Fuck."

He was in, pushing deeper and deeper inside me. I arched my back as if it'd ease his travel. It didn't.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck."

Tiny squeaks as I was filled by something that felt twice the size it should and wrapped in sandpaper.

"It'll ease in a moment."

"Please God."

I was regretting my bravery as a tear broke free and trickled down my cheek. Wishing I had found something better to lubricate him. Then he drew back before pressing again. This time the pain was less and he was deeper still.

Several more times he repeated the movement until I found it bearable.

"That feels so good." He whispered.

Then an arm hooked mine at the elbows, pulling them back behind me and I found myself helplessly bouncing on his cock as he fucked my stretched arse ring relentlessly.

"Ah. Uhh. Ahh."

It hurt. But it was also glorious. So fucking exciting and arousing. I wanted to rub my pussy, to bring myself to climax. I couldn't. My arms were held firmly and I had to wait, to accept the slow build of my nub heating with each thrust.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

My tits broke free of my flimsy bra and bounced against my chest.

"Fuck yes."

My arse was burning. My nub even more so. Just an incremental building towards that glorious moment. It hit without warning. Sharp and hard. My legs buckled.

"Fuck."

He slowed as soon as I came. Releasing my arms he tugged my bra upwards over the top of my tits, snapping the clip open with an ease and skill I didn't think any man had. I straightened, grinding my butt into his groin and arching my back so that my head could rest against his shoulder. A hand across my lower belly held me tight, fingers reaching to tease my slit as his other attacked my tits, squeezing and kneading them.

"You have such a hot body."

Still he fucked me. A slow deliberate movement. He massaged my clit, expertly keeping me on the edge. I grasped his forearm, my other hand reaching back to caress his hip. Now I was consumed with my need. My nub responding to his fingers, burning and swelling until I cried out.

"Don't stop. I'm cuming.

God I'm cuming again."

A third time I was swallowed by my ecstasy, just as strongly as the first two times.

Simon was becoming rougher, his own lust rising to the fore. He forced me forward and down again until my spread butt was presented like a prize peach to him. He gripped my arms at the wrists, lifting and pulling them back.

"Uhhh."

I was almost bent double, unable to escape his grip. Only his hold on my arms prevented me from falling. Now he fucked my pussy. Fast and hard. My tits hurt as they swung and bounced unrestrained, slapping against one another.

"Fuck."

The room filled with my laboured grunts and the slap of flesh. It seemed to go on for ages. I wanted it to. This time he filled me with his hot seed as for a fourth time I came.

"Oh God. Fuck."

I fell to my knees as he took his cock in his hand, twisting round so that he could rub his meat over my nipples. I gripped my tits, squeezing them together while he fucked my flesh.

I took him in my mouth, giving it my all. Riding his crown with my lips while my hand worked his shaft.

He pushed me back just as his cock began to throb and took over from my hand. I held my tits up and together as I watched him wank himself. His hand moving quickly back and forth while his ball bag swung freely like a pendulum between parted legs.

Simons face was a picture. He stared at me with a near blank look, his mouth wide to gasp air. His cheeks reddened and the muscles in his entire body tensed. My eyes went back to his cock, widening at the thought I'd see him cum.

"Uhhhh."

Thick, creamy juice ejected with force, a stream covering my tits as I watched wide eyed. A man working himself to ejaculation without embarrassment. It was a beautiful sight.

My fingers slid through his spent seed, spreading it over my flesh, covering my nipples with it.

"That was lovely." I said.

His hand reached out to mine and I took it, letting him lift me up.

"I've only just got here."

I smiled as he put his mouth to mine and we kissed, holding each other.

"Now where's the bedroom?"

I was a mess when he left. A wreak. I don't think I'd ever had sex so intense. I was covered in sweat, my long hair was a matted clump and my skin was reddened and blotchy. Only the man who had reduced me to this could still think I was beautiful. To anyone else I'd look like an accident victim.

I text Andy to say I wasn't feeling well, asking him not to come around after work. Truth was, I was exhausted, flustered, and wracked with guilt. I knew if he saw me today it'd be obvious what I'd been doing. No amount of bathing and makeup was going to hide the flush in my face.

There was also the question of smell. Frantic sex has a scent. Sweat and cum. It smells wonderful at the time. Not so much later. But distinctive.

I could bathe it from myself but I was convinced it lingered in the room. Stale and betraying. Probably my imagination but I opened the windows to air the place.

Tomorrow it'd be fine. I'd clean later to be sure. But right now I needed to rest. My thighs ached, my pussy felt tender and my arse was sore. But it'd been worth it. Even Andy had never brought me to climax so many times in one session.

Seven

I lied to Andy. Telling him I was starting an hour early. It was just an hour, one more hour in Simons company. I felt desperate to see him. Even if it was only to sit and chat in the carpark.

I jumped into his car as soon as he pulled up.

"Did you enjoy it?" He asked.

"Yes. Of course I did.

Can we do it again? Or am I just a one off?"

"Of course we can do it again. I'd be disappointed if we didn't.

In fact. How about here now? We've still got plenty of time."

That was the last thing I'd expected him to suggest. I stared at him in disbelief even as my stomach churned with excitement at the possibility.

"We can't do it here." I protested with an embarrassed grin.

"Someone will see."

"Risk. It's fun."

I was mortified.

"We won't get away with it. We'll be sacked."

I looked about seeing people everywhere.

"Only if we put the seats back and I hump you with my bare arse in the air, but there are other ways."

I'd been in the car only minutes and I was already wet between the legs, desperate to have him again. We couldn't. Could we?

"What are you suggesting?"

I'd only expected to talk. But the possibility of more was hard to resist no matter how impossible.

"What if it's just hands?"

Christ. Could I really risk it in a public carpark? We were well away from the main throng of people but anyone could choose to park up next to us.

"What if someone comes over or parks next to us?"

I was trembling. So wanting to be convinced.

"They won't. And if they do they'll only see two people sitting together. Unless you're thinking of opening the window so they can stick their head in."

Now the thought was in my head I couldn't think straight. It was this or I'd be in the toilet cubical sorting myself out before too long.

"Okay." I decided.

"Just hands."

Fuck. What was I doing. It was still fairly light out and it would only take an errant glance to see what was happening in this car. Thank god it was an SUV and not some low swung sports car.

"Be quick."

I pushed my trousers and panties down past my knees and opened my legs as wide as the car would let me. I'd never done anything like this even with Andy. But Simon was bringing the worst out in me. Or the best.

Again I looked around the carpark, seeing Old Bob pushing a train of shopping trolleys back towards the bay at a leisurely pace.

Andy's hand was caressing my thigh, just letting his fingers occasionally brush my pussy.

"Mmm."

I quivered, willing him to put his fingers in, to rub my nub. I was wet and already desperate to cum.

"Please. Do me."

My hand tugged at his belt and unzipped him. He helped free his cock and it sprung up, begging for me to take it. All the while he was rubbing me with teasing strokes along my slit.

"Do you like being fingered?"

"Yes."

"Do you feel excited?"

"Yes."

It felt surreal looking around seeing people going about their lives while Simons fingers caressed my pussy and I stroked his meat. Of course none of them were that close, but I couldn't be sure that I could cover myself without it being obvious if someone did approach. But I no longer cared as his expert touch lifted me back to that moment in my flat.

"Uhh."

Two fingers slid inside me, fingering me while his thumb circled my clit.

"Oh God. Don't stop."

I squirmed on the leather seat as my groin burned, demanding more. His fingers went deeper, squelching in my juices.

"Uhh. Uh."

My hand hardly moved on his cock as I struggled to do two things at once. But I held on to it, almost terrified he might take it away.

"Fuck."

My head was on the rest, my eyes closing as the heat in me climbed along with my heart rate. The customers were forgotten as only my need filled my being.

"Uhhh."

"Does it feel nice?" He whispered.

I couldn't answer him. Instead I squeezed his cock and pulled on it. It was hot and hard. It felt wonderful. Then I lost focus again.

When I came I bucked in the car seat. My legs snapped together around his hand and I fell forward before quickly righting myself. My eyes snapped open almost expecting to be greeted by an audience and I checked about to be sure even as tiny tremors raced over me in the aftermath of my orgasm.

"Fuck."

Relaxing, I turned my attention to my task, determined that he would receive an expert handjob. So many had serviced him before and I felt the pressure to perform well. To not leave him disappointed and wishing it'd been some previous girl, or his wife that'd been here tonight.

"You're so hard. I like that I make you like that." I murmured.

"Soft hands. They feel great."

Coated in pre-cum his cock glided through my palm like warm ice with soft squelching sounds.

"Oh that's good. Keep going."

I wasn't about to stop. Even as I saw Angela pull into her space a few rows away. I was mortified as she looked in our direction but thankfully there was no sign of recognition. She hadn't noticed us and went on into work. My eyes followed her as she headed into the shop. But my hand continued its rhythmic travel.

"Oh that's so good. Faster."

Beside me Simon was breathing heavy and as I began to tug on him with increasing fervour. I could feel him tensing as his cock became harder still. He was close.

"It's gonna go on your uniform."

I said suddenly aware that his load would shoot wildly.

"You need to catch it in something."

"Like what?"

"Oh. I don't know. Anything that's handy."

He gripped my hair and I felt the pressure of his hand on the back of my head. I was pushed forward and down before I could protest. Just in time I put my mouth around his crown and let it fill with his creamy ejaculation.

"Uhh."

I kept pumping until he began to soften, using my lips to clean away every trace of his cum. Then with a giggle I sat up and swallowed, feeling it momentarily sticking at the back of my throat before finally sliding away.

"I usually have a coffee before work but..."

He laughed as he sorted his clothing out.

"That's better than our coffee any day."

I smirked. Perhaps it was.

"We should go in."

Still conscious of the public space I pulled my trousers back into place and tucked my blouse in.

"I'm ready.

No. Wait."

I pulled his mirror round to check my makeup and to be sure there were no errant drips to betray me. I was clean.

"Okay. We can go."

We walked across the car park together. Just two colleagues arriving for work despite the secret guilt I carried inside and the discrete checking that my clothing was in order.

Was it guilt? A little. But even more, a deep satisfaction.

"Something else for you to tell your wife." I whispered

"You should come over and meet Diane. Bring Andy."

"Are you joking?"

I stopped before we got close to anyone and lowered my voice.

"How am I supposed to face your wife when we've been... fucking?"

"Why's that a problem? You know we don't hide anything from each other."

His face was that of an innocent child. Confusion at my failure to think everything was normal.

"Well Andy doesn't.

What am I supposed to say, hey Andy, this is Simon and Diane. They have an open relationship. By the way, I've been fucking Simon would you like a go on his wife?

For fucks sake."

"How do you know he wouldn't? Young guys fantasise about the older woman you know."

"Fuck off.

He'd go ballistic."

"To be fair I was only suggesting a meal or something. But who knows."

"Simon. No.

What if your wife says something?"

"She won't.

Don't you think we know how to be discrete after twenty years together. Not everyone is open. We both know that."

"I don't know. I'd be terrified the whole evening."

"But it'd be exciting." He grinned.

"Fear makes you come alive."

Fear had its place. It could arouse me in small doses. But this was a fear I could do without, more likely to make me throw up.

"I'll think about it."

I said to end the conversation as I refocused.

"Work now."

I started forward again, determined to get a coffee in the remaining few minutes before we started. I needed to rinse my throat and clear the lingering taste of him. Simon followed. I knew he was quietly laughing at me.

By first break intrigue was taking over my thoughts. I wanted to know about his discussion with his wife. I wanted to hear how he'd described our fucking.

"What did you tell your wife about me after the other day?"

"I told her you were beautiful. That you have the softest pink skin that goes bright red in the throws of ecstasy."

"Blotches you mean. The downside of being a redhead." I sighed.

"What else?"

It was exciting to hear myself described.

"I said you have fantastic legs, those black stockings were a brilliant touch. And the most amazing tits. That they feel like firm jellies, kinda squishy, and they swing like pendulums when you bend over. That you have perfect pink nipples exactly centred in small puffy circles.

I grinned.

"I like my tits." I said.

"I also said you have the sweetest little pussy that looks like a small paper cut and the peachiest tight arse I've even seen."

"Did you tell her you... er..."

"Poked your arse.

Oh yes. I'm proud of that. Not my first exactly, but the first that was a virgin hole."

"I was beetroot in seconds at the thought.

"Did you describe me...when I came?"

"Which time? There were several times as I remember."

I giggled.

"Any.

Do I look good?"

"You shake more than most when you do. I told her that."

"Do I?"

"Yeah.

Of course there are the screamers. Too over the top for me. But most girls are very subtle. Sometimes it's hard to know they've come at all. With you there's a definite shake that goes right through your body. Like an earthquake. Then a little gasp. It's cute."

1...34567...12