When Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Still. It was wrong."

He looked genuinely horrified at his actions as he moved to put distance between us. It just added to my desire. I wanted him. I wanted to know how much more he knew about love making. How much more pleasure he could deliver. I wanted to fuck him.

Instinctively I reached out taking his hand. I couldn't let his guilt swallow him up and force him away.

"I don't care. I want more."

I kissed the back of his fingers.

"Just not here."

My lip was quivering as I looked up into his eyes.

"Good.

Tell me when."

Footsteps echoed from the corridor and we separated quickly. The door swung back as Angela bounded in oblivious to the sexual tension between me and Simon.

"I knew I'd find you in here."Angela announced as she dropped her lunch on the desk.

She saw Simon.

"Never apart you two. All cooped up together I have to asked what you're up to?"

Thankfully it was rhetorical as she just rambled into her next subject not noticing my averted glance or the redness in my face.

"I got you a sandwich before the tills closed."

She dropped the triangular pack on the desk in front of me and I thanked her.

"Cheese and coleslaw.

Sorry Simon. I didn't know you were here. Though I should of guessed."

He smiled.

"I'm fine thanks.

But I'll fetch coffee if it's break time.

"Thanks." Angela smiled.

Her eyes followed him as he walked through the doorway on his way to the canteen.

"God he's hot.

Now hurry up. I want to do my training." She said addressing me.

I gave a half hearted smile and turned back to the last few questions still waiting on the screen.

"Five minutes."

We'd been so close to being caught. I should have been shaking with horror. Instead I was calm. Unaffected by the risk I'd allowed myself to be placed in.

"You and Simon really do spend a lot of time together." She suddenly said more thoughtfully.

"What?"

I looked up distracted.

"I was told to buddy up with him."

"Yeah. But he's been here weeks and you sit with him every break. And now you're up here together.

I'm telling you. Others have noticed."

She grinned wildly at me.

"I don't care what others think. I was showing him the training. He has to do his later."

"Yeah. Months later.

I think you just fancy a bit of the older man?"

"Don't be ridiculous."

"What's ridiculous about it. I would."

"Angela."

Was I shocked? Or covering? I honestly didn't know.

"Oh come on. He's fit as fuck."

"He's fifty."

Three weeks ago that'd been how I felt. Now the words rang hollow.

"So what. I said I'd fuck him. Not marry him."

"Yeah well. I'm not.

And you should be thinking about Julian now."

I surprised myself with how easily I lied. It was obvious something would happen with us in a room alone. I'd fully expected a kiss. But it'd gone way further than that, and ended with me promising myself to him. What he had done to me only a few minutes ago left me in no doubt. It was just a question of opportunity. The pretence was over at least as far as between me and Simon was concerned.

"Julian is just a fuck. Until something better comes along. A good fuck I'll admit.

You should see the size of his cock."

Angela was still rambling.

"Still no way I want a life partner that stacks shelves. I need something better than that."

She lowered her voice

"Do you know what he does to my..."

She shut up as Simon appeared carrying a tray with three coffees and a pack of crisps for himself.

"I'm done." I declared sitting back from the keyboard.

A satisfying 'Course Complete' filled the screen in large letters along with an approving green tick.

I never did find out what it was Julian did, or what to.

By next break I'd recovered my composure and waited for Simon to say something. He didn't disappoint.

"So tell me.

How did it feel when Angela came in?"

"What do you mean?"

I sipped my coffee and glanced around nonchalantly. It was as if I was denying what had happened.

"A few moments earlier and your friend could have caught you."

"Caught us." I reminded him.

"You were the one half naked and near orgasming."

He spoke so softly and matter-of-factly. He could have been describing me completing the training package.

"She didn't though."

I shifted on the bench betraying the sudden wetness between my legs. An excitement I shouldn't have felt. My panties already felt clammy from my last bout. Now it would be worse.

"And I didn't orgasm, more's the pity."

"A few moments more and you would have done."

"A few moments more and Angela would have been watching me." I giggled seeing the funny side.

"Do you ever wonder what it's like to be watched?"

My eyes flicked up only to be held by Simon's gaze.

"No.

No. That's not me."

Fuck. I was gushing. He was asking me about something I should find horrific and my pussy was reacting with hunger. My face flushed and I broke his hold over me. Just for a moment.

"You're being ridiculous." I muttered.

"You don't sound convincing."

"Maybe if there was another couple doing it as well..."

I quivered and gave in.

"Oh fuck. Stop. I've admitted we're gonna do it. Don't push your luck. I might change my mind."

He was grinning at me.

"Just testing your limits. Don't worry I won't do anything you don't want me to."

I made a decision.

"Tuesday. We both finish for the week. Andy will be working. You can come round. I'll text you."

I was shaking. Wondering how I'd make it to Tuesday when I just wanted to push him to the ground and ride him right now. He wanted to talk about being watched. I was horny enough that the whole shop could watch and I wouldn't care.

Five

I'd always known deep down that Andy wouldn't be my only lover no matter what he thought. But I'd made the decision and the moment was approaching when I'd experience something new. That moment even had a name. Tuesday. Tomorrow.

Simon wasn't a long term prospect, a replacement for Andy. He was a gateway to a sexual enlightenment if I was brave enough to pursue it. Could I bring Andy with me? Maybe, given enough time. But I couldn't wait. What I did tomorrow would be behind Andy's back. I would cheat.

I'd always said I wouldn't. That betrayal was for sluts. But here I was suddenly understanding the thinking behind infidelity. I wanted the sex. I wanted the excitement. But I wasn't prepared to let go of the safety net that came with a steady boyfriend. Having your cake and eating it. That was what cheating was.

But there was a problem. The need for Simon was clouding my mind. It was playing havoc with my ability to focus on Andy. Even now as I lay with him fucking me with all his might my mind was elsewhere.

"Harder." I forced myself to say realising I wasn't responding how I should.

I'd let my mind wander. To thoughts of Simon. Snippets of our conversations and a memory of the moment I'd told him he could have me. I closed my eyes. Fantasising that it was Simon who held me.

Andy was pounding me. I was on my back and he had my legs up over his shoulders. His cock was pushing deep into me as my butt rolled into the mattress. I was close. So close that I should have easily tipped over the edge, but it just wasn't happening.

"Uh. Uh. Uhh."

Andy wasn't noticing. He was lost to his own rising moment.

I imagined being at Simon's home. In that downstairs bedroom. I imagined I'd met his wife and that she was still in the next room hearing her husbands grunts. My cries.

Then that she was in the room. Watching me. Watching me with her partner. Fingering herself as we fucked.

"Uhhh."

I came with a shudder that reached up my spine and down along my legs leaving my toes twitching in the air.

Andy pulled out, releasing my legs. I stretched them out as another tremor rode down them.

"Fuck."

Andy was clambering over me with an urgency and I lifted my head. A moment later his cock pushed into my mouth and he rocked his hips, fucking my face. His hot meat throbbed as it rode over my tongue.

"Mmph."

Was Simons bigger? Would it taste and smell the same?

"Uhhh."

Andy came. Warm cum flooding my mouth until I swallowed instinctively.

All the while I just envisioned it was Simon.

After it was over I stared up at the ceiling light, studying the three rings of cream material that circled its wire frame. It was early evening so the bulb wasn't on. When it was, it threw subtle circles of light and shadow across the ceiling creating a pattern of dark and light.

"Do you ever think about other people." I asked.

Simon sounded confused.

"You mean when we're doing it? Fantasising about someone famous? No, not really. Sometimes but usually it's just you. But I don't mind if you do. It's normal."

No. That wasn't what I meant.

"What about real people? About doing it with someone else?"

Now he looked at me. I couldn't actually see him as I continued to stare up but I knew. I'd felt his head move on the pillow.

"Who? Who are you thinking about?"

I realised what I was doing and turned to look at him before he had doubts about us.

"Sorry. I was just thinking about Angela and Julian. She said they role play being other people. People they know."

That was a complete lie but it was the first thing that'd come to mind.

"Seems a bit weird to me."

"Yeah. That's what I thought. I just wondered what you made of it that was all."

"Doesn't sound like they'll last long."

"They won't. She's just using him."

That much was true. She'd said so quite clearly.

I pulled myself together and pushed thoughts of Simon to the back of my mind. Just one more shift and I wouldn't have to imagine.

"Eww. They could be pretending to be us." Andy suddenly said with disgust.

I smirked. Realising I'd put thoughts into his head.

"Well your cock is probably bigger than Julian's so Angela will be getting a better deal thinking about you."

I looked at the limp thing collapsed to one side now it was spent. I started to think he wasn't that big at all. Perhaps just average.

Andy leapt up, straddling me as the quilt went flying to the floor. Hands gripped my waist and squeezed.

"Haa."

I spasmed as he tickled me and I tried to push him off.

"So you think I have a big cock do you?"

"Yes. Now get off me or you won't have one at all."

He stopped with his tickling and gripped my toys instead.

"It'd never work for us. I've seen Angela. Your tits are too small."

"Fuck you."

This time I hit him on the arm and he rolled away laughing.

"At least you won't have to bend down to find mine when we're fifty."

"I'm joking. More than a handful's a waste."

"You look at girls with big tits when you watch porn."

"That's different. They're not real. Often really not real. Do you have any idea what a turn off it is when I see the scars underneath."

"Well that's not Angela's problem. They're all real. I've seen them."

He bounced himself onto his stomach grinning at me.

"Did you touch them?"

"No I fucking didn't. I'm not a lez."

"Bet you would if you had the opportunity."

"God no. I like cock too much. I can't imagine any girl ever managing to excite me enough to give that up."

I couldn't deny I liked looking at a nice pair of tits but that was as far as it went. Besides right now I was preoccupied by the idea of another cock. And that wasn't something I could tell Andy about.

I climbed off the bed to avoid him seeing my reddening face as Simon filled my head again and leant looking out of the window to distract myself.

The young couple were in the front garden of their maisonette.

"The neighbours are getting frisky." I laughed.

The guy had his arms around his young wife and was trying to smooch her neck. She was having none of it and pushed him away.

"Is it worth getting up?" Andy asked.

"They're not naked if that's what you're asking."

"I'll just wait for the running commentary then."

"She has a short dress on. Nice legs."

They were nice. I could see what had attracted her husband. Assuming they were married. I'd no idea.

She knelt down attempting to weed her garden but hubby still had other ideas. I saw him glance up and down the street to check for prying eyes, completely oblivious to the ones above. Then he was grabbing at her tits as she playfully fought him off again.

"He's a tit and leg man." I offered to Andy.

"Aren't we all."

"Oh wait. They're going inside."

I watched as he held her hand, pulling her towards the covered staircase that led to the upper apartment. She was laughing shaking her head, pulling back. Only enough to make him work for it.

"Yep. They've gone."

I looked up at the windows. Sure enough a few moments later a set of curtains were pulled across.

"And the action is about to begin."

I cursed the curtains. Behind them I imagined her naked, sucking his cock. Only that thin layer of material blocking my seeing it.

I turned away to find Andy playing a silly game on his phone only half listening to me.

"Shame they drew the curtains. We could have watched."

He looked up suddenly interested.

"Live porn. They could charge."

"I'd pay.

You ever though about being watched?"

"Happier to watch your neighbours to be honest."

"Oh I see. It's okay for them to put on a show but not you. That'd be a bit unfair."

He eyed me, clearly bemused by my sudden suggestion of having sex in front of someone else.

"I'm only joking."

I stepped forward and launched myself into the bed deciding it was time to change the subject and occupy him with thoughts about me. I still had an hour before work and I owed him a fuck where I was actually participating.

Six

It was Tuesday. We parted at work, me almost skipping away knowing that in a few hours we'd be back together again. I was glad Andy wasn't there when I got home. I just wanted to shower and catch a couple of hours sleep before messaging Simon. The sleep came hard with my head racing through scenarios of what it would be like. In the end I managed two hours and woke eager to send the promised text. It was so easy.

'Come and fuck me. Now'

Blunt and to the point. I hadn't even hesitated. No guilt, no thought for Andy as he worked. Just my overwhelming desire to have Simon take me to heaven.

Moments later I was freshening up and hunting through my drawers to find something sophisticated. Matching lace underwear and a red summer dress that showed my legs. It was short hem or low top and Simon had once said he liked legs. Mine were were nice so that was what he'd see when he arrived.

Andy didn't care if I dressed in a bin bag, generally only concerned with removing my clothes as quickly as possible. But I felt something more mature was needed for Simon. I needed to look like a woman. Not some silly schoolgirl. This would suit perfectly.

"Wow. That was quick." I said letting him in.

"I wasn't doing anything. Just watching TV waiting for you to text."

My heart was jumping as I led him into my living room.

"Don't you sleep after your last night?"

"Not usually. I'm not a big sleeper."

"I had a couple of hours. I don't want to be falling asleep on you."

I smirked as I saw him openly looking over my legs. This was it. I was going to do it. Excitement raced through me. I was actually going to do it.

"So do you want a coffee or..."

I shuddered as my stomach went into an excited tumble. The kind of queasy sensation that hits just before an interview.

"No. I'm fine."

He stepped closer and I looked into his eyes. They were studying me with a depth I imagined only an older man can have. Perhaps it was the fine lines just beginning to show around the corners, or the coarseness of the skin on his cheeks but I couldn't help but realise this man was as old as my dad. And I still wanted him. He was a man. Not a pretty boy like Andy.

"You look beautiful."

He pulled me close and his lips caressed mine, sliding over them with the gentleness of a butterfly. I closed my eyes and put my arms around him. Fuck, it was really going to happen. Then the doubts about myself surfaced. My inexperience beyond Andy while this man had perhaps hundreds of lovers behind him.

"I... I'm not..." I struggled to find the words.

"You'll be the only one other than Andy." I finally spluttered.

"Don't expect too much."

"Hope I can live up to the youth and energy of a boyfriend half my age."

There was nothing in his face that suggested he thought he wouldn't. Just the confidence of a man who knew what he was doing. How many lovers had he had I wondered. Hundreds. Maybe a thousand. Could I possibly measure up?

He held me again, kissing my neck. Down over my shoulder. Fingers found the zip at the back of my dress and I heard and felt the tell tale sound of it loosening.

"Does your wife know where you are?"

I was rambling.

"Of course. I told her."

I quivered with an excitement I couldn't explain.

"What did you tell her?"

"That I was going to spend some time with a new friend from work."

"Will you tell her you had sex with me when you get home?"

I was shaking at the thought he would share our experience with someone else.

"Yes. I told her that's what we were going to do. She wished me luck."

I quivered at the thought a woman knew where her husband was and why. And that she approved.

My dress slipped down as he pushed it from my shoulders to continue his kisses onto the tops of my arms.

"We'll talk about it later. I'll tell her about everything we do." He said between massaging my shoulders with his lips.

"Oh God."

I went weak at the knees as he lifted my arm and caressed the crook of the elbow with his lips.

My heart rate pounded with a new found excitement and deep snatched breaths heaved my tits as his fingers began to toy along the edge of the flimsy bra, stroking sensitive flesh.

"I'll tell her how soft your breasts are." He said softly.

I put my hand up, touching the side of his face, sensing the coarseness of mature flesh.

"And how you blush all the way down to them."

The dress lost its final hold where it's hovered at my hips and dropped to the floor.

"You truly are gorgeous." He said looking down at my body.

I just trembled. Slightly apprehensive and yet so pleased that he liked what he saw. I felt awesome in my lacy black underwear.

"Such tender soft skin."

He stroked my face with the back of his hand. Then down over the shoulder and along my arm.

I could feel the wetness in my panties. The utter surrender to my need sent the glands in my pussy into overdrive. I was soaking the garment and the sweet smell of my sex rose up between us.

Simon kept his eyes on mine as he knelt before me. Then lowering them to my crotch he peeled my panties away, sliding them down my thighs as they shook with the excitement of my pussy being exposed to new eyes. I tingled. It was like my first time all over again.

Gently he lifted my feet out of the garment before picking it up to put his nose to it. He took a deep breath to savour my scent. I stood in just black stockings and bra watching, mesmerised. Carefully chosen underwear to impress him that was slowly being peeled away from me like the petals of a flower.

"Panties are hot. You know the pheromones from your pussy are the most powerful ones. Biologically programmed to make a man horny."

"Is it working?"

"Fuck yeah."

Hands glided over my calves, behind my knees and up over my thighs. The shaking in my legs was obvious and I gasped as his fingers skirted around the edges of my vulva. I almost came as his breath breezed over my pussy lips.

"Oh fuck."

It felt amazing to look down on simon kneeling before me, his eyes looking straight at my most secret place. The only man other than Andy to see the source of my heat.