When Worlds Collide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggled again. Like an excited child.

"And you do like to helpfully tell me just before."

"Yeah. I do do that." I laughed.

It was a habit I couldn't deny.

"I've never had an appraisal on my love making before."

"You asked."

"So. How do I compare to all the hundreds of girls you've been with before?"

"I try not to compare. But I've already said where you're in amongst the top ones."

"So that's my good. What's my bad. What do I need to improve on boss?"

"Honesty with your boyfriend." He said straight faced.

"Oh God no. I can't. I'd be single before I finished telling him."

"You might be surprised. Be subtle. Ask him his views. Test the water and see how he reacts."

"I've already tried. Any more and he'll get suspicious."

"Wouldn't you have liked to talk to Andy about it? To tell him what it was like to taste my cock? Or describing in detail how I licked your pussy?"

Oh God yes, I would have loved to tell him. I got now how talking about fucking another person could make me even hornier in the moment.

"And what about how it felt to be arse fucked. Imagine guiding him, giving him instructions from experience to do the same. Teaching him something new."

"I couldn't. He would kill me."

"That's because you aren't both open. If you were, if you both accepted the other having such freedom then you could talk about it.

I gave Diane one of her best orgasms after we'd talked about you."

"Fuck."

It was amazing to hear. I so wished I could have that kind of relationship. That I could tell Andy how this man had made me feel. How he had fingered me to oblivion in the car before work only a few hours ago.

"Describing a real fuck as you do it again with someone else, so hot. Better than watching fake porn."

"Oh my God. I'm so wet." I admitted.

"We could have a quickie in the Training Room."

"Shut up. I can't afford to lose my job."

I was so tempted though. And I found myself fantasising about it all the way to next break. This man had me in a permanent state of arousal. And I felt sure there was more to come.

I was rescued from any idea of doing something foolish on our second tea break by Angela joining us.

"How's the love affair?" Simon asked.

"All good.

We're going camping next week. He has a tent and stuff."

"But only one sleeping bag." I laughed.

"Trust me. I'll only need a groundsheet to keep the grass off my hands and knees." She shot back.

Simon started sniggering.

"Oh the joys of youth. At my age I prefer the comfort of a bed and an Ovaltine."

"You're not that old." Angela responded.

"I reckon you've still got a bit of spring bunny in you. What do you reckon Julia?"

"You'd have to ask his wife about that."

I found it hard not to look away and incriminate myself.

"We went camping once." Simon started completely ignoring Angela's insinuation.

"Cornwall the first year we were together. Diane got a reaction to an insect bite and I nearly set fire to the field with one of those disposable barbecues.

I like hotels now."

"The only thing doing any biting on our trip will be me." Angela smirked.

"I imagine Julian will be doing a fair bit of eating himself. The weather's gonna stay hot so you can barbecue your bits for him." I added before hiding my grin behind the coffee cup.

"Oh he can eat whatever he wants.

You never been camping with Andy?"

"No. We haven't even had a proper holiday away." I admitted.

"Perhaps we ought to. I'll suggest it. I think we could stretch to a bed and breakfast somewhere."

"You should. Your trouble is it's all sex, sex, sex, but only in your flat. You need to do something new. Sex in the open air. Sex in a camp with the risk of the couple in the next tent hearing you."

Christ she was sounding like Simon now. I could see him out of the corner of my eye. I daren't look as I knew his face was silently saying how much Angela was repeating his own lessons.

The idea of a holiday was appealing, but right now going away would mean not seeing Simon for a whole week. I couldn't bare that.

Eight

Angela met me in the carpark again. Simon's car was already there but he'd gone in. Just seeing his SUV set my pulse racing. A few more moments and I'd see him again.

"Are you listening?"

"Sorry what? No sorry."

I realised Angela had been trying to tell me something and I hadn't heard a word.

"I was telling you about Julian. He stayed at my house today and mum came home early.

Walked right in to find me bent over the back of the sofa getting it from behind."

"You idiot. What's wrong with your bedroom?"

"Boring."

"What did she say?"

"Nothing. Not a word. Just acted like nothing was happening as we grabbed our clothes.

She wouldn't sit on the sofa all evening though. Just kept looking at at it."

"You've traumatised your poor mother."

"Not half as much as it traumatised Julian." She giggled.

We went through the doors into the canteen and headed for the coffee machine.

"Your boyfriend's waiting for you in the corner." She teased.

I refused to look at her as I knew I was colouring up.

"He's not my boyfriend."

I snatched a glance across to him as I fetched my coffee. He was sitting so innocently looking at his phone.

"Are you sure?"

"Shut up Angela. He has a partner and so do I."

"And I have Julian. But I'd still happily let him bang me over the sofa, in front of my mum if necessary."

I didn't doubt she would. And I didn't doubt Simon would have little problem with it.

"He's not like that." I protested as I walked away.

All I wanted to do was be with him. A few snatched minutes before we started to feed my need until tea break. Angela could think what she wanted. So could everyone else.

I was quiet as we walked out to the bench.

"You're feeling guilty."

"Of course I'm feeling guilty. I'm having an affair.

Angela is already making remarks."

"No. You're having fun doing things with friends. You do things with Angela and don't feel guilty. Why is this different?"

"For fucks sake. I'm fucking you. I don't fuck Angela."

I sat down wondering what Angela was thinking about us creeping off each night. Hopefully Julian was keeping her mind elsewhere.

"Would you feel less guilty if Andy was going at it with someone else?"

"No. That'd be..."

But then we'd be equal in our guilt.

"Maybe.

No. It'd be the end of us.

I think."

I was confused.

"It wouldn't be the end if it was just for fun. If he came home after and you discussed it like adults. Sex is only a problem if emotion is involved. Separate the two and it just becomes like any other activity."

"It's a little more energetic than most."

"Tennis? Football? They all raise the heart rate and make you sweaty.

And involve balls." He smirked.

"I ignored his flippancy.

"But how would I know that? How would I know he wasn't emotionally involved?"

"Trust.

And perhaps someone he wouldn't see as a partner."

I knew where this was going.

"Are you suggesting Diane?"

"Perhaps."

"And how would that happen?"

Christ I couldn't believe I was even thinking about it enough to discuss the mechanics of it.

"I don't know.

Come round for a meal and let's see how they get on. If they like each other Diane can accidentally on purpose bump into him a day or so later. They can get to know each other privately. Soften him up. Then you could say it's okay and..."

"And my boyfriend fucks your missus."

"Fairs fair.

Everything in the open. Everyone being honest.

You can't expect him to let you play away if you don't let him do the same."

He had a point. A good one. And I had to admit, as much as the idea scared me I was turned on by it."

Another break, another sex talk. I don't think we'd ever had a conversation that didn't involve sex.

"So how many girls have you had? Am I like number one thousand or something."

Simon burst out laughing.

"I think you might be making more of what an open relationship's like than is the reality.

For one I worked damn hard when I had my business. So did Diane. We didn't have masses of time for more than the occasional excursion away from home. And secondly we both only go with people we might if we were single. Not just anyone available.

How many men have you really wanted to date? I mean seriously. Not just thought about as you saw them passing in the street. One? Two?"

It was true. Cut the fantasy fucks out and there wasn't that many I'd have said yes to in real life.

"If you want a number it's probably around twenty five. Maybe thirty at most. At least half of them were before I met Diane when I was a bit of a lad. Diane probably a few less, but she stays with them longer than I usually do."

That did surprise me.

"Wow. I had you down for hundreds. Sorry."

"You're assuming it's all about bedding people for the sake of it. It's not. I don't get emotionally involved in the sense of love. But I do care about them. They have to have a certain something. A special quality that attracts me."

"Like red hair and pale nipples."

"Ha. Yeah."

"But we won't be long term?"

I said a little more seriously.

"I'm fifty. Next up is sixty. Why would you want it to be? Do you want to go into your thirty's with an old man? That's not to say I'm just going to drop you next Friday."

I was twenty. Thirty was an unimaginable age away. But my head was doing the maths. Simon would be ninety when I reached his age. Possibly even dead. It made me hate even more the passage of time.

"Yeah. I suppose."

I was disappointed all the same.

"Live in the moment Julia. Tomorrow is for memories. Make sure they're pleasant ones when you get there."

"You've never told me what your wife looks like." I said changing the subject.

He shrugged.

"Tallish, slender. Brunette."

"Of course she is. Your other favourite."

"Yeah." He smiled.

"She's still very pretty if that's what you're wondering."

I nodded slowly. That was exactly what I was wondering.

"Pretty enough a twenty year old guy is gonna be interested?"

"He wouldn't be the first. Her last fella was still in his twenties. Nice chap. We went to Goodwood together for the Festival of Speed."

I shook my head still not fully able to understand how easily he could befriend someone who dipped their cock in his missus.

"I want to meet her." I said after a pause.

"You can. Come to dinner. With Andy."

I took a deep breath.

"Okay.

But promise me she won't say anything."

"She won't.

Just a getting to know one another dinner. No tricks."

"If it goes well I'll suggest it for another time. And I don't want Andy guessing there's something between us either."

"That's fine.

Dinner. Then you can go home and test how he feels about the idea."

I nodded. Though Christ knows how I'd actually broach the subject. Hints and jokes were one thing. To actually say go and do this was altogether something else.

Nine

I was panting as Andy slipped from me and rolled away. It was hotter than ever today and I was pleased to let my body cool in the draft from the open window.

I didn't plan to ask him. And I knew he would lie. But there was something irresistible about the opportunity to tease him.

"Do you ever think about doing it other people? Girls?"

"What?

Don't be stupid."

I noticed he squirmed ever so slightly on the bed next to me. It was obvious he did. Everyone did. And with that tiny moment of discomfort he'd given it away.

"Oh come on. Every lad fantasises about other women."

I sat up and crossed my legs, revelling in his awkwardness. Wide eyes that that he averted his gaze from and a wide grin I couldn't keep from my lips.

"Wouldn't you like to do it with an older woman? Someone with experience teaching you new things?"

My fingers toyed with a nipple as I imagined watching him with someone else.

"I don't need teaching anything."

"Are you sure? Imagine what I might be missing out on because you don't know you should be doing something."

"So you want me to shag some housewife with two kids and come back to show you what I did?"

"Ha. Not just some random house wife. It'd have to be someone with... a little class. Someone I knew."

"What's got into you?"

"Nothing. I'm just curious."

"Well don't be. I'm not into older women."

"Oh come on. I bet you fancied one of your teachers at school?"

Now he did laugh.

"You must be joking. Mrs Monaghan was built like a sumo wrestler and Miss Reeves was still a Miss at forty odd for a damn good reason."

"We fancied our teachers all the time. In sixth form we had a competition to see who could wear the shortest skirt to get their attention. There were rumours one girl didn't wear knickers during English. Of course it was just teenage hormones. But there is something fascinating about the idea of the older man. I just thought you might feel the same."

"Well I don't."

He was sounding annoyed now and I let it go before I made him question my fidelity.

I climbed off the bed and went to the window.

"It's hot in here."

I pushed open the window and breathed in the fresh air.

Below a woman from a nearby street was waking her dog. Another guy washing a car at the side of the road. I had work ahead of me. These people were winding down for the day.

I glanced at the lovebirds house across the way checking curtains. They were all open. Nothing happening over there right now.

Andy came up behind me, putting his hands around my waist as he kissed my neck.

"If they look up now they'll see your tits." He whispered looking down on the same people.

"No one ever looks up." I said confidently.

I'd stood here so many times. No one ever had.

He cupped my tits and I felt his cock at my crack again.

"Let's do it by the window. Perhaps they'll look up and see us."

I felt the buzz of excitement.

"Go on then."

I pushed my butt back, rubbing his cock, making it swell as I leaned forward, putting my head into the open window to feel the cooler outside air.

"If you cry out they'll look."

I reached under, helping his cock find my entrance. It slipped in easy on the wetness of our first fuck.

Then I put my hips against the sill, my head right outside. If anyone looked they'd see my tits for sure now. The thought made me horny and I started grinding my arse into his groin.

"I'd best not then.

Do you think they can hear us when the window's open? I never think about being quiet."

"They probably hear you shouting, I'm going to cum."

He kissed my neck and I sensed him getting even harder inside me.

"Oh god. I hadn't thought of that."

Andy's hands caressed my hips and the small of my back as he began a slow fuck of my hole.

"We should do it outside sometime."

"I'm game if you are."

He straightened up, resting his hands on my hips and he began purposefully thrusting into me so that I was pushed even further into the open window.

Christ, my head and shoulders were completely outside. I really did start to worry someone might look up.

"Can we move?"

His hands tightened, gripping me."

"No.

Stay where you are. Take the risk."

"Fuck Andy...

Uhh"

He thrust hard making me cry out. My tits were rubbing on the window frame and I looked about with increasing anguish to check the few people about were occupied with their own issues.

"You asked if I wanted to do it while someone watched. Here's their chance."

"Andy." I felt slightly panicked.

Andy held me firm, going at me with intent. I had to bite my lower lip to stay quiet.

"Shit. There's Mary."

I saw her walking along the road towards us. The one person who genuinely was perfectly positioned to see us if she raised her eyes.

"Ah. An older woman I could get an interest in." Andy whispered before nibbling my ear.

I went to move, away to the side. Andy held me firm.

"No you don't.

Risk. It's fun." He said.

For a moment I heard Simon in his voice and my arousal leapt higher.

"Mmm."

"Perhaps she'll look up." He whispered.

The idea both horrified and thrilled me.

"Oh God."

He fucked me harder, purposefully trying to make me cry out. I stifled every grunt as Mary got closer, entering the small gardens to the front of our block. I leaned forward more, looking directly down over the edge onto Mary as she approached the door. My heart pounded with exertion and fear.

"Oh Jesus." I whispered.

Mary was opening the door as I tumbled over the cliff.

"Fuck." Little more than a squeak but loud enough that Mary would have heard.

I came hard as I expected her to step back and look up. Orgasm and fear rolled into one.

"Uhhh."

Andy emptied himself into me a moment later and we fell back laughing.

"Almost." He said.

"A moment earlier and she'd have heard and looked up.

You're such an idiot."

He just lay there laughing at me.

"I think you do like the idea of being watched."

"I've nothing to hide. Invite her up for a threesome."

"Would you like that? Me and my neighbour hungering after your cock?"

"I was thinking more of you two putting on a show for me."

"Oh I bet you were. Just like in your porn."

He was still laughing and I knew he was treating it as one big joke. But it was a crack in his armour. A suggestion he wasn't totally against the idea of sharing.

It was another week before I raised the subject again. This time we were drunk and we had some helpful outside influence.

"What are you doing?"

I laughed at Andy laid on the floor with his ear to the hardwood.

"Shush. Come here and listen."

I tightened the towel around me and pulled the bathroom door shut. I knelt down beside him.

"What am I listening for?"

"Put you ear to the floor. You'll see."

I lay down and did as he said. It took a moment to focus then I heard it. A faint "Uhh. Uhh Uhh."

"You dirty bastard. That's my neighbour Mary you're listening to."

"I know. She's hot for her age."

"Andy.

I slapped him hard.

"And she's not that old. Not sure she's even thirty."

But I put my ear back to the floor in curiosity. Had I really heard this right?

"Fuck me. Harder. Uhh. Uhh"

There was an accompanying creaking from a metal bed frame as I imagined my neighbour on her back being fucked by some unknown man.

"Oh yes."

"Christ. Do you think they can hear us when we do it?"

"Only if she has a step ladder to reach the ceiling."

I wasn't so sure. I'd been pretty noisy with Simon. More than normal. I wondered if she'd been in that day.

"She's close." I said still listening.

I couldn't help it.

Andy put his ear back to the floor. Just in time. The creaking beat was much faster now as were the grunts louder.

"Uhh. Uhh. Uhh."

Both of us were laying face to face, each listening while grinning wildly at each other.

Mary cried out.

"Fuck"

Then came another squeal, equally female, but not my neighbour. I could see the same surprise on Andy's face.

"Fuck. It's another woman." I whispered. As if she would hear me.

"Wow. Strap-on action I reckon.

Perhaps you and her could put on a show." He said reminding me of our conversation the previous week.

It was silent now and I sat up cross legged.

"Didn't expect that.

How did you notice?"

"I dropped my phone off the bed and leant over to pick it up. I just caught a suspicious scream. Thought I'd better check closer. You know. Just in case."

"Yeah right.

Pornhub not enough for you?"

"You were listening as well."

"Only coz you told me to."

"Don't deny it. You wanted to hear her cum."

I couldn't in all honestly deny it. I had a natural curiosity same as most people.

"Yeah well. I like to know what other people get up to.

But the only girl you need to worry about hearing cum tonight is me."

1...45678...12