All Comments on 'White Boy Discovers BBC Ch. 03'

by OverLookerKing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BerryTangerineBerryTangerine9 months ago

I want Cole to get a cute freshman girlfriend and Marcus and Jamal to run a train on her while Cole watches. Then fuck Cole while she watches.

teddy66teddy669 months ago

Loved the story. Love to see more of Marcus using more of Cole. Turning him into his girl. And maybe turning his friend Alex.

bobbisworldbobbisworld9 months ago

Thanks for the great story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hope Marcus decides to draw Alex into the fun as well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, we kind know that there will be a black gangbang sometime soon. A punishment hood with only nose holes and fitted with a ring gag would be nice when Cole is given over to a black fraternity for the weekend. Oh, and a nice French Maid costume would do nicely too. Maybe a cock cage with a GPS monitor and those little spikes inside would help convince Cole to be a good boi.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

No nonsene, compelling submission.

The idea of experiencing this is simultaneously terrifying and exhilarating

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice to have two holes available.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOverLookerKing@OverLookerKing
I enjoy making erotic and arousing content such as short stories and captions as well as my FMK games. I also like to collaborate with other content creators and accept requests when I have the time. If you have an idea for a story, a request, or a collaboration proposal just ...