White Boy Ray Pt. 02

Story Info
Roxie tells her side of the story.
27.8k words
4.48
4k
5
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 09/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

Oh yeah. I love watching my boy go to town. He can fuck any bitch senseless, fill her up, and jump on the next one without breaking a sweat. Of course, when he and I fuck, we can go for hours. Given those special rings he made, it's easy.

Oh, let me introduce myself. I'm Roxie Ray.

Yes, that Roxie Ray. The Porn Queen, co-owner of Ray Studios, agent to the hottest strippers and porn actresses and actors in the market, and wife to White Boy Ray, who is the Porn King.

Nice view huh? The most expensive suite in the casino, filled with top shelf wine and liquor, and of course some of the best drugs on the planet. In our business, it's easy to get the good stuff, and my boy Ray made sure his Roxie was well taken care of for this evening. Well, morning now, I can see the sun coming up.

We've just been married at that sleazy Vegas Chapel you see on all the TV shows. I got to wear a white dress, and Ray and I laughed at that. Went commando of course so we could fuck in the limo on the way over to our hotel.

And once we got to our room, we fucked.

And fucked, and fucked, and fucked some more. Of course, we had some friends with us. Ray bought along 4 of our newest strippers to really break in, and our good friend Down Dog to keep me happy while Ray did his thing. DD is a nice guy, good friend and solid fuck, but he is nowhere near the fuck my hubby is. He lasted until about 3, and now he's over on the couch snoring away. 3 of the fresh bitches are already fucked senseless and my boy will finish this last one in a bit. Then I'm gonna have him come over and fuck me against this window while the sun comes up.

Yeah, life is fucking good.

I heard my boy talking to you about what happened at the reception, telling the story. He's been dying to tell it to someone and lucky you. But the thing is that you only got half of it. Ray is a fucking stud, and he's wicked smart. But when it comes to sneaky, no one beats Roxie. Ray didn't just "find his way" down this path. He was helped along, sometimes led, sometimes pushed, but always guided.

He may have said it to you already, but what Roxie wants, Roxie gets.

And Roxie wanted White Boy Ray.

So, what happened? How did we hook up and become THE hottest adult entertainment couple on the planet?

Well, to be honest, I couldn't tell you when I first met Ray. He was just another john for me at the time. I do know we met at "The Midnight Gentleman's Club" because Ray mentioned it later. It was just a regular hook up, nothing indicating what was coming later on.

So back then, I was in the hobby. I had been a stripper but had moved out of that gig after several years into escorting. I was independent, didn't trust any pimps, and for a while I was doing nice. I had plenty of customers, I was making some solid money, and was doing some cam work on the side. That got me into some minor porn, the short clips you find on the net kind of shit. Met plenty of players and had some fun.

And I was naturally hot. I know I'm smoking hot sexy now, but I was a solid bitch even then. Had a nice phat ass, and natural CCC cup titties. Chocolate skin, dark black hair, and natural puffy lips. Yeah, I was a fucking Nubian queen even then.

In my late twenties I realized that hot as I was, unless I hooked up for real with a rich man or at least someone who was successful I was going to be in trouble. I had no college, no job prospects, and time marches on. I was going to lose my looks eventually, and if I was too big a partier I would lose them sooner.

I was the kind of woman who always was watching. I saw what happened to the older hobbyists and strippers and it wasn't nice. The smart ones were using the money to finance school or were sinking their claws into guys who could afford them (although that was problematic, lust isn't love and I saw it backfire badly a couple of times).

After doing some research, I started being smarter with my money. Investing it and shit like that. It helped that I had some customers who were into financial stuff and could give me advice (and some hot tips that paid off). I also ditched the expensive apartments and lifestyle, and moved into a nice place that wasn't crazy expensive. I found it was smarter to let my money work for me and have my various customers support my shopping habits. I was able to get into nursing school, and I was doing pretty well in it. I figured it would be a solid backup when the day came I was no longer a hottie.

Then I met Ray. I can tell you what happened, even though I don't remember it specifically. He was at the club, he was drinking and looking out of place as hell and had some money he was flashing. I could see none of the dancers were doing it for him and I moved in. He was easy prey. I got him drunk while we made small talk (I do remember some shit about him being a machinist, making stuff for other folks), talked him into coming back to my place, and we fucked. Just like a bunch of other losers before him.

He passed out, and in the morning, I showed him the door, dumped his ass in a cab, and counted my money. Fuck, I do remember how he looked that morning. Such a fucking loser, drunk, covered in piss and cum, he even pissed the bed. He couldn't look me in the eyes as he left. But I gave him a nice kiss and gave him my Instagram and told him to keep in touch. Hell, I even had copied his driver's license in case I needed his info later on.

Hey, a girl's got to be careful.

So, about a couple weeks later, he pinged me again for a short visit. He showed up, we fucked, and he paid and left. Back then, Ray was the perfect customer. He was married so he was working hard to be very discreet. He paid cash because you can track Credit Cards. And he was hit by a lot of guilt, so at first he didn't bother me with all kinds of texts and shit. And he got into the habit with me so I could count on him as a regular.

Initially I could tell he was nervous his wife would find out. I knew he was married; he had let it slip when he was drunk. And like all new hobbyists who play without their significant others knowing, he was scared shitless he would get caught. Like his wife had a tracker on his ass or something. Fucking loser, it's so easy to sneak around but those guys are always worried and Ray did.

He got into it and was soon texting me, or sexting anyway. You get that a lot, guys who think there is a real connection versus the reality that it is just business. That's how you can tell you have a good customer, someone who is that into you. And it's easy to keep them happy, just a little heart emoji, or a short response. Hell, Ray would tell me he'd be checking his phone every ten minutes sometimes to see if I had replied.

Ray was definitely thinking with his dick when it came to me. And that is perfect, if you are thinking with your cock, it's so easy to control and manipulate you. I had Ray buying me all sorts of stuff and had him paying through the nose for my time.

Don't give me that look. It's business. Ray was a customer. And my job was to take him for every cent I could while making him enjoy it. And Ray was a good customer in many ways. He was regular, he always paid cash and tipped, he got me some gifts, and best of all he was safe.

You meet a lot of bad folks in the hobby and you learn real quick who to avoid and who you really want to keep happy and coming back. Middle-Class, married guys are perfect. They always pay, they always keep it very quiet, and they never do anything stupid because the wife might find out. Sure, some fucking millionaire is fun (and I've had some fun weekends with a couple), but to them you are just one of many and mean nothing. All that Nicole Simpson shit? Pure fucking luck. She's about the only one that ever pulled that shit off.

Ray was all that.

But I could see he was making the mistake so many guys make when they are dealing hot fucking women. He was mistaking lust for love. Love is totally different, and what we have now is love AND lust, which is fucking awesome. But then, it was lust.

Lust makes you stupid. And when guys make that mistake, bad things can happen. To them usually, but also ME. And that wasn't gonna happen. He made a comment about 6 months into our relationship about falling in love with me. So, I had the talk with him.

"Now look here Ray, I get that you are fully in lust for me. My hot bod is something your little mind has never run into and I know I have you wrapped around my little finger. I think you know this too and I know you don't give a fuck. But you are NOT in love with me. Don't start talking like that, that's how you end up doing something stupid. I'm not marrying you, or running off with you or anything like that, I fuck you and you pay me and that is it. I like you, you're nice enough, and safe enough, and even if you ain't a porn star who can really get my rocks off, you are fun. But, at most, the best your ass can hope for is being my sugar daddy. You pay me, and you get me for your pleasure and that is that."

Ray was quiet for a bit. I could tell he had gotten my point (another reason I liked him as a regular, he was smart and actually listened to me). He replied "Okay Moxie, I get that. I know that I was just talking with my cock, but you really are something else. I mean that. I'll not do anything stupid, but I want to know what you like, what turns you on. I want to maybe push my boundaries a bit, try some new stuff."

I remember what happened next clearly for some reason, just one of those weird memories you never seem to forget. I got down on my knees and got his cock out and said to him "Okay baby, deal. I'll tell you and we can play around, but don't expect you can really achieve anything. My "type" ain't you, and I don't see how you can become it."

I sucked him off and left him passed out with a big grin on his face.

What happened next was where things really got moving. A couple of weeks passed, and Ray set up another appointment with me. The doorbell rang and I went to open the door for Ray.

He was there, but he was different.

I couldn't place it, but he seemed bigger, tougher, more like a thug or hard-core player. He was dressed normally, but his, fuck, presence? Yeah, that's the word, presence. He just kinda filled up the room, like he was the toughest guy kind of shit.

It was a turn on for me. My ideal guy is a thug. I don't mean some nasty assed gang-banger, I mean a fucking tough streetwise player. The toughest guy in the room, the guy who would take a whore to like the most expensive place in town and not give a fuck about what anyone thought. A guy who could be rough, and a guy who put his women in their place. I'm not submissive, although I've played the role. I'm not exactly a domme either, but I like being in control and having the power. But my ideal man is a guy who can control me, won't take my shit, but is also someone who is on my vibe. That whole great minds think alike thing.

Ray, the old Ray, was not that guy.

The Ray at the door now?

I remember exactly what happened next.

"Hey Ray. You been working out? You seem different."

"No babe, but I just did something that makes sure I don't need to worry about being followed or tracked here."

Ray had been talking about some shit he called a "cloaking device" to make sure he couldn't be followed on his texts. I didn't know what the fuck he was on about, so I just giggled and leaned in to hug him.

Just as I was doing that, he grabbed my hair and jerked my head back. It surprised the fuck outta me, Ray had never done anything that sudden or violent before. He held me a moment and then he leaned in nuzzled my neck. He took a deep breath and I could tell he was smelling me.

"You smell fine Roxie." He kissed my neck and nibbled my earlobe, like he was sampling my body. It was fucking hot! He had an iron grip on my hair and on my arm and he felt fucking powerful. I mean, he was oozing fucking strength and power and shit! He pulled my head back and began to kiss around my neck and said "You taste fine Roxie." I moaned as he kissed my neck some more. He was pushing the right buttons for once.

Ray pulled on my hair hard and I went down to my knees. I was feeling hot as fuck and turned on like I had never been with Ray before. I opened my mouth to ask what was going on and he gave me a glare that shut me up instantly. Ray smiled at me and said "There we go. I like my bitch to be quiet."

I was so surprised I nearly jumped.

Bitch? Ray calling me a bitch? He would NEVER call me that! Guys like him, even if they want to play bad boy, can't pull it off for shit. Too well raised, manners, shit like that.

But the way he said it was like I'd expect from a hard-core player. Just my type.

I was kneeling there stunned for a second when Ray said "Baby? Why is my cock still in my pants and not in your mouth?"

I blinked. "Shit! I don't know what the fuck is going on, but fuck me if I'm not turned the fuck on!" I thought and undid Ray's pants. And holy shit did I find something there.

Ray was an average guy. His cock was okay, not too long, and I guess it was big enough around. Nothing that would get my rocks off normally. But now? Fuck!

Ray's cock was no shit longer and thicker. At least 2 more inches long and a lot wider. Much more my speed and I was looking at it in surprise when Ray said "It ain't gonna suck itself Roxie. Do I need to remind you what you have to do?"

I blinked and then said "No baby, I know what to do. Roxie's a good girl, she'll take care of her daddy." And then I sucked him down.

This cock was NICE. I started to ease it into my mouth nice and slow like the old Ray liked. But this wasn't the old Ray. The new improved Ray grabbed my head and shoved his cock straight down my throat.

"MMMMFFFFPPPPPPP!" was all I managed to say as I fought my gag reflex. Ray arranged my head so he could shove his entire cock all the way down my throat. He got balls deep and I was starting to see spots from lack of air when he pulled out. I was gasping for air while he grinned at me like he owned me.

"Now THAT'S how you give your man a blowjob baby. All the way down my cock goes, down that hot little throat of yours and back out. Get to work."

And I got to work.

I positioned myself and I deep throated Ray for the next five minutes. I hummed and made his cock vibrate. I swirled my tongue around and did every trick I knew to make this the most amazing fucking blowjob Ray had ever had. It was like I was feeding off his energy, I was so turned on my pussy started to leak down my legs. And what was better was Ray was taking it.

Normally, when I give a blowjob, I have to have my tricks sitting down because I cause their legs to give out. Not Ray. He just grinned and muttered shit like "Nice. Keep it up. That's it Roxie. Earn your fucking money!" I worked it and fuck if I damn near didn't pass out. My eyes started seeing double and I began to wobble a bit.

Ray laughed and then grunted. He blew his load straight down my throat into my stomach. Oh fuck it was so fucking good! Frank grunted several times and then started to pull out. As he did he said "My bitch knows she had better not spill one drop."

I got the hint, but I was glad too. He tasted FINE! I mean, jizz is jizz, but the whole power trip, the whole situation was so fucking hot, fuck I could have eaten shit right then and thought it tasted good.

I put both of my hands on Ray's cock and sucked the head for another minute, draining him dry and not spilling one drop. Then I fell back on my ass, my eyes rolled up and I flopped back on my back gasping for air.

I was zoned out for a bit, and finally caught my breath. I started trying to figure out what the fuck was going on with my boy Ray. I was confused as fuck, it was him, but he was like completely changed, like some Jekyll and Hyde shit. But FUCK I was loving it!

Ray was grinning down at me like he owned me and told me to get him a beer. And then to strip naked and get over on the couch and ride his cock.

I started to get up to get him his beer. But the thing was I only did my business in the guest room. I never did any hobby shit out in the living room. I mean, part of it is you never know who might drop by when and you might have left some embarrassing shit out. The other part is the smell. Sex smells, and some of my tricks can't control themselves very well. Ray wet the bed our first night for crying out loud.

I said "Um, baby? I don't have sex outside of my bedroom. I have regular friends over and they don't know I'm in the hobby..."

I was cut off as Ray grabbed me by my throat and squeezed. He cut my airpipe off completely with one hand.

"What did you just say to me? Did you tell me no?"

"I, rrrrrrr, I..."

"You are bought and paid for and when you are bought and paid for, you do what I say. Don't you EVER tell me no again. You dig bitch?"

Oh fucking A was it HOT! He cut me off like I was nothing, and just manhandled me like I was a rag doll. His grip was like a vice and his eyes were fucking hard. The fucking hard-core player hard, the no one sasses me EVER hard. Exactly my kind of man.

I had been turned on before, but THIS nearly made me cum right then and there. I was barely able to respond with "I dig..." and he shoved me towards the kitchen.

I got a couple of cold beers, shucked the robe, and swayed back to him. He was naked on the couch and looking fine. I sat next to him and we clinked glasses. We drank and I snuggled in close to him. I was turned on as fuck and ready to do anything.

I said "Baby, I don't know what the FUCK has gotten into you. But I LIKE it! I LOVE it!" I moved over and gave him a long kiss and asked him how he wanted me. He grabbed me by the hair again.

"I want you to mount me here on the couch, put those titties in my face so I can enjoy them while you bounce on my cock. No protection baby, I get your pussy free and clear. If you get pregnant, then get an abortion."

Oh fuck yeah.

I was primed and ready and I gave him a savage kiss. I straddled him and eased down on that fucking awesome cock. His bigger cock was much tighter and I hissed as we began to get fucking.

"Fuck! Yeah! Fuck! Yeah! Ruck! Yeah!" I was grunting along as Ray bounced me up and down like I was a pogo stick. Ray sucked and kissed my titties as we fucked and it made me hotter and hotter. He slapped my phat ass several times hard enough to hurt and please at the same time.

Ray fucked my mind into jelly on that couch. I had been having plenty of sex but hadn't had a real man in a while. His cock pounded up into my pussy and I could hear my thighs smacking down on his thrusts. His rough pawing and kisses and smacks on my ass were fucking exactly the fuck I had been dreaming about for a while. Things got hazy for me, and I started seeing double again.

I felt a tensing and then Ray blew his load into my pussy. I stiffened up and my back arched like I had been shot. Then I shuddered and jerked as my orgasm hit. The blast of pleasure caused my pussy to tighten around Ray's cock and I milked him as my mind and body were blown away with pleasure. I jerked one last time, and I blacked out.

I kinda remember fingering myself for a while and babbling some shit about how fucking good it was. I think I was eating Ray's cum out of my pussy for a bit. I got my head a bit more cleared up, got up and staggered to the kitchen. I put on my lace bathrobe and staggered back to the living room as Ray came out.

He had showered and was putting on his shit. His ripped body looked hot as fuck and I wanted more. But he held up his hand and told me he had to head home. He said it was a nice fuck.

"Baby, that was the BEST fuck I have had in a long time! You sure you can't stay longer? I can get some food, more beer?" I begged him. He had fucked me so good I wanted more and I was willing to maybe give him one on the house. But he was firm.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers