White Boy Ray Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I realized that while no one man had ever done all of that stuff to me, the Four Wise guys had each done some of it. Jonesy was the talker, he could talk you into an orgasm. Mr. James was the fuck, that little trick along with some others were exactly him. Hard Harry was the toucher, he made magic with his fingers and he and I had fucked once in a limo. The actual fuck was only a couple of minutes, most of the time he had me on edge with his kisses and touches. Sam the Man was the brains of the outfit, and he had a touch of the sadist to him. He liked making sure in a very public way people knew he was in charge. A way like making me fuck on my couch so everyone who came over knew I had my brains pounded out there.

I smiled. "Wow, that's some fucked up shit. So, they are still like this? They didn't go back to normal?"

"Nope. They came in yesterday but left after about 20 minutes in shame. I'm hearing all their stable is running out on them, and that when they went to the casino, their ladies ditched them, and they lost big. REAL big. Tried to play like they were players and failed."

Hmmmmm.

I was certain I knew who was behind this. But how?

I would figure it out.

I was amped up and horny as hell when Ray came by. I could tell he was excited from his texts, and he had promised that we wouldn't have a repeat of the bad scene of last time.

I was in a hot orange number and was standing by the door with a beer in hand for Ray. I dragged him inside and kissed. Oh fuck yeah! He was just like last week, big, tough, and ready to fuck.

"Oh baby! I've been waiting all week for this! You wanna blow job or to you want to just fuck me now?" I purred when Ray broke the kiss and took a swig of beer.

Ray laughed this evil laugh (one that sounded a lot like Sam's I noticed), and pulled me over to the couch. He bent me over and gave my ass a nice smack. I hissed and pushed back into him.

He smacked me again and then with no warning he shoved his cock right up my ass.

"SHIT!" I yelled. Ray laughed and had his hands on my waist. He didn't even break pace, just started pounding my ass. I grunted loudly and then laughed. If was so fucking hot! Ray just took me like I was his to do as he pleased, and I sure was. I shoved back into him and looked over my shoulder and licked my lips.

"That's it baby! Fuck my ass! Fuck IT!" I hissed out and Ray laughed and pounded away.

Ray pounded me for half an hour. He gave me orgasm after orgasm and never once stopped fucking. My mind melted into ooze at some point, and I remember hearing this loud grunt and then finally feeling a huge blast of cum in my ass. I had one last orgasm and flopped over the couch.

Ray looked down on me with a very satisfied look and said "Sit on the couch, spread your legs and let my cum ooze all over the couch. Make sure my territory is marked."

Ray walked off and got another beer and Roxie did exactly what her man told her to do. Ray walked back into my room, and I heard him moving around. He came back out after a bit with a Leopard-Print Mini tube dress and a set of black heels. He tossed them next to me.

"Here, put this on, and then doll your face up like that Instagram pic you put up last week. Golden eyeshadow and all that."

"You got it babe. Then what?"

"Then we are going for a bite to eat at Sugar Baby's. Get a steak, show my bitch off."

I smiled and grabbed the clothes. Fuck yes! Ray was taking me out in public!

Most guys would never do that for obvious reasons. Even taking your escort to a strip club is running a risk (you'd be surprised how many times a guy will run into another guy doing the same thing, its fucking funny to watch though as they both try to figure out how to play it), so if Ray was doing this he was definitely into me and had the right mindset. He WANTED people to see him with me.

And I love being shown off. I love being the center of attention in a room of hot ladies and studly men. And this was an actual date, not me trolling a john, and everyone playing along. Everyone was going to see Roxie had a boyfriend and lover from hell.

I changed fast, dolled up, and swayed out looking sexy and fine. I took my boy Ray's arm and let him lead me to his truck. He was a gentleman, holding the door for me and helping me in. We drove to Sugar Baby's and he parked like he didn't give a fuck if anyone saw him, right up front, not around back like lots of guys do.

I grinned at Ray. I decided he needed a little pick up right before we went in. I licked my lips and put my hand on his crotch. He was so fucking hot! He had worn this nice, expensive tailored suit, and had some bling on. He looked like a fucking God, and I started to bend over.

Ray took my arm and held me up.

"Hey baby, that guy over there in the black jacket getting out of the convertible? Who's that?"

I looked over and saw it was a guy named Big James, another player in the hobby scene.

"Hummm? Oh, that's Big James. He's an agent for dancers and a bit more if you follow. He runs the top talent in the city. He was working with the Four Wise Guys up until a couple of weeks ago."

I looked up at Ray who seemed to be thinking about something.

"Yeah? What happened?"

"No one's sure, but the Wise Guys suddenly stopped being so wise. Turned into complete squares and losers, it was like they lost their mojo or some shit."

"No kidding?" Ray said with a snicker.

My ears perked up at this. Ray had a look like he knew something he wasn't telling his Roxie. And he didn't sound surprised by what I had said about the 4 Wise Guys either. Then I noticed he had something in his left hand. It looked like a radar gun, but smaller and with some kinda touch screen on it. Ray was fiddling with it.

I leaned in a bit to get a closer look

"What are you doing babes? What's this thing?"

Ray grunted, grabbed me by my neck and shoved me facedown into his crotch.

"Blow me and don't ask me questions. I want you to take the edge off before we go in. Keep it clean though."

I made some noise and got to work. The new Ray wasn't going to take any sass from me, and Roxie wanted her man happy and relaxed. So I gave him a nice slow and easy blow. I could tell he was totally into it.

But I was also listening and trying to see what he was doing. I could tell he was messing with that weird machine. A bit after I started I heard this very faint "zzzzz" sound. And then Ray chuckled, that evil laugh of someone who just fucked someone else over good and proper. And then, I felt something else.

I heard him tapping on that machine and then suddenly Ray's body seemed to tremble just a bit and there was this surge, like some kind of energy or shock only no pain.

I swear I felt his cock, change. The shape, just a bit. It was like it had been mutated or some shit.

Ray put the thing away and I focused. I had found something out, but that was for later. Now, it was time for some fun. I finished Ray off, swallowed, and then Ray let me fix my makeup. Ray drove around the front and had the valet park his ride.

I latched onto Ray's arm and he led me in like he was the fucking King and I was his queen.

Oh, it was fucking nice. The head bouncer was a guy named Boze. I knew him of course, and we got on okay. I knew he didn't like me trolling for johns, but if I was just there to hang out things were cool. This time he took one look at my boy Ray and me, and he had us up to a VIP table faster than you could snap a finger.

Ray made sure that I was on display. He let me lead and let his hand roam over my ass. I put my sexiest walk on, and I knew damn well every eye was on US, and not the skank on the stage.

The waitress was waiting for us at the table, and Ray ordered drinks, wine for me, shots of whiskey for him, and steaks.

I smiled at my hunk of a man and just watched him. Fuck, he was such a fucking stud. I knew we would be fucking again back at my place, and I was nearly panting. And I could tell he was looking this place over like he owned it.

"Damn, I want this." I thought. I wanted to have this stud every day. I wanted this this man's cock fucking me every day and every night.

I watched him and saw how he was appraising the girls. And that got my interest and my head out of the clouds.

In a strip club, unless you are a dancer, you have to accept that the man you are with is going to be distracted. Titties and asses, and hot ladies dancing around, and of course, lots of those ladies think it's fun to fuck with couples. Some for fun, maybe some threesome action, some because they like seeing the tension build between the woman and the man when the woman realizes she isn't the focus anymore.

But the guys there on business are different. The pimps and managers. They look at things differently. I have never been to a farm auction, but I bet they have the same look as the farmers and ranchers. You are checking out the stock.

And Ray was doing that.

He was checking out the dancers like he was deciding if he wanted them. Not like he wanted me I could tell, but like he was building a stable.

I also noticed he kept looking over at the bar and smiling. I was sitting with my back to it but was able to turn around when the drinks arrived and move in close to my boy. I saw he was looking at Big James.

I immediately figured out why. Big James looked lost as fuck. Big James was a big player in the hobby and the clubs. He had some of the hottest girls in the city working for him, and the 4 Wise Guys were out of the picture, so his influence had spread.

But now?

He looked awkward, out of place, and the biggest loser you had ever seen. Several of the dancers, the newer girls, were there obviously trying to get him to take them on. After a bit they all moved on. I saw the bartender shaking his head like he couldn't figure it out.

I looked up at Ray. He had a smug smile on his face, very much the guy who got away with something. He turned away and started scoping the dancers. And I noted something else. When he was looking at the dancers, he started to play with his pinkie ring. Rotating it with his thumb. I could tell he was doing that when the girl didn't impress him.

Exactly like Big James did. He had mentioned it to me once at a party. It was his way of communicating with his partner back in another city without having to talk. He had gotten into the habit and now did it all the time.

He wasn't doing it now. But my Ray sure was.

Now, my boy Ray hadn't even talked about being an agent, or a pimp, or getting deeper into the hobby. I had been wondering how things would go forward actually, but now I was getting the vibe that my hunk was looking to move into the life big time.

Like he had been turned into a pimp. Just like he had somehow turned into a monster player.

I smiled. If my boyfriend got into the Hobby heavily, that would be plenty of opportunity to corrupt him and the old Ray. What man wouldn't love the chance to have hot ladies falling all over him? To make tons of money while doing it? And what hot woman wouldn't want to be the number one bitch for the number one stud?

I smiled to myself as I sipped my wine. "Time to help things along." I thought.

"So baby, you seeing anything fun? Seeing someone who you might wanna have over for some fun?" I purred.

My boy Ray shrugged. I could tell he seemed bored with what he was seeing. No real surprise there, weekday lunch doesn't have the really hot dancers. But what I was loving was the leers he was giving me. He scope out a dancer and then kind of give this "eh" look and then look at me and get this nasty look that said "Oh yeah, I fucked that and I'll fuck that again." I was going commando and it made my pussy nice and juicy. Being with my boy Ray bought out the sexy and nasty in me, I honestly felt like the hottest bitch in the room when I was with him.

After a few dancers had come and gone, the DJ called out a girl named "Cool Kory". Kory was young, obviously barely out of high school. She had long straight black hair, dark eyes, a nice set of 36 CCC and a nice figure with a couple of new tats on her wrist and over her ass.

I saw Ray perk up. I had a flare of jealousy, and then I smiled. He wasn't attracted I realized. He was interested in the goods. Like he was scoping out some livestock for purchase. He watched her dance her set and I watched them both.

Kory had some skills, she had obviously done cheer or drill team or some shit like that. She was hot, she knew it, and she worked it hard. She pulled in a decent amount of money for the time slot, and having worked the pole I could see she would be going places if she was smart.

Or had someone smart as her agent.

I could tell Ray had reached the same conclusion. The old Ray, the loser, he'd have been up there tossing dollars at her for the chance to slide on under the garter. My boy Ray, he didn't budge a muscle, or toss a cent. He was in full appraisal mode.

She finished and Ray motioned over the waitress.

"Tell Kory to come over to my table, I want to talk to her." He laid down a couple of hundreds and handed the waitress another one.

I licked my lips. "Nice baby. She's got some moves on her. What are you thinking? Some fun here in the VIP booth or you got something else in mind?" I asked as I saw Kory strut towards us. I was wondering if my hunch was right or if maybe Ray wanted some threesome action.

"Just shut your mouth and let me do this." Ray said as Kory joined up with a big smile.

"Nice moves Ms. Kory, join us." Ray said with a wave of his hand as he pulled out a seat and sat her down.

"Thanks. I saw you guys checking me out and I'm flattered. I don't normally get the attention of a hot couple."

"Why are you dancing days? You have way too much talent for that." Ray asked as he openly scoped out her body. She preened and smiled at him obviously trying to figure out his angle, but certainly noticing the wad of cash Ray had laid on the table.

"New girl. I was waitressing and then got a break. But you gotta earn here first and then move up."

"You got a shitty agent then."

"I don't have an agent."

"Really? New talent like you needs an agent, especially starting out. Way too many scumbags out there. You're lucky you started here, this club is pretty solid. Do you model any?"

She got a bit of a wary look to her but Ray took her hand and pulled her closer. I watched my boy work his mojo on her. He seemed to ooze power and just fucking manliness, you know the alpha wolf shit. She let out a small gasp as he looked at her and I smiled as I watched my boy work her.

"No, I haven't tried any of that."

"Okay Kory, here's the thing. I'm an agent for top girls, I am new to this town, so I am looking to get some high-class girls under my contract. Roxie here is my assistant, she's been in the hobby for several years and has danced, modeled, escorted and done some other things. We think you have what it takes to be one of Ray's girls."

I kept my face straight, but inside I was nearly at orgasm from what I was hearing. This was EXACTLY what I was wanting, my boy Ray ditching that shit white bread life and coming over to the dark side with me. Whatever he had done to Big James, it had turned him from just a stud fuck into an agent/pimp as well. I knew I needed to figure out what was going on, and if I could, get control of it. But that was for later. I knew how to play a long game, and this new Ray, MY Ray, was going to be the only Ray by the time I was done.

Ray made a show of checking his watch. "Roxie and I are going to eat our lunch, so have a drink with us, and then do your sets. When you get off at two, tell the bouncer you are coming home with me and Roxie for an interview."

Kory opened her mouth and Ray gave her a "Don't you sass me bitch" look and she shut her mouth, nodded and downed her drink in a shot.

We made some small talk. Ray and I worked her perfectly. We asked all sorts of questions, background, family, all that shit. We kept changing things up and kept her drinks flowing. Ray slipped the waitress a couple of hundred bucks and had her give the bartender a couple as well with instructions to make sure Kory's drinks were not virgin. Not enough to make her drunk as fuck, but enough to buzz her and lower her guard.

Kory was one of those girls who thought she was tough and smart and could handle herself, but against my boy Ray and me, she was toast. Hell, I could have gotten her bank pin from her. She downed several drinks and was a bit tipsy by dessert.

I slid my hand onto Ray's crotch and undid his pants. I carefully wrapped his napkin around his thick cock and began to slowly jerk him off. Ray smiled at me and nodded but was still able to focus without any problems.

I saw Ray was still looking over at Big James and really enjoying seeing him fuck up.

"Kory, you keep checking the bar out. Something I need to know?"

"Well, that fuckup over on the bar? The guy who seems so out of place? That's Big James, he's an agent like you. I was supposed to meet him today, but shit, compared to you he seems like such a fucking loser."

"Because he is loser." I said with a big wink at Ray. "Trust me Kory, you want to work for my man here. There ain't no man who comes close to my White Boy Ray."

Kory left to do her next set and Ray had her at our table when she wasn't dancing, completely monopolizing her time and forcing his will on her. My boy Ray got up once and said he'd be back in a bit. I watched him and saw he was paying off some of the help so we wouldn't be bothered while we worked Kory. Exactly the right move, he had "tipped" the head bouncer, bartender, and the manager, and had made sure no one else could get at Kory. He also introduced himself and let everyone know that I was "His" woman.

That's what he called me. His WOMAN. Not his girlfriend, or his date. The way he said it turned me on like a light. Ownership, staked out claim, possession, oh yeah. Exactly what I wanted to hear. I overheard him talking to the head bouncer and he added "You be sure and treat my Roxie right. She's the Queen when we come in here, you understand? And even if she comes in alone, she's the Queen, and most certainly OFF the market. Keep the trash away from my woman."

By the time 2 pm rolled around, Ray and I had gotten her pretty drunk, horny and turned on like a light, and she practically bounced off the stage to get changed. Ray turned to me and said "Okay, you grab her when she comes out and we'll get back to your place. Once there, we're going to fuck her brains out, and get her onboard the Ray Train. She's gonna be the start of our stable."

I smiled evilly as I traced my nail up his arm. "Our? You mean I'm not in your stable?"

Ray leaned over, grabbed my hair, pulled it back and kissed me hard enough to curl my toes.

"Fuck no Roxie. You ain't part of my stable. You are MINE. Mine and mine alone. I got plans baby, and I need a partner. You are it. Not equal partners, I'm the honcho here. But you are gonna be my right hand and we are gonna fucking RULE."

I wanted to fuck Ray right then and there, but Kory staggered out and we had to go.

I led Kory out by her arm and into the back seat of Ray's truck and we headed back to my place. We got in the door and Ray spun Kory around, grabbed her by the base of her neck, pulled her startled face up and gave her a kiss that curled her toes. I began to pant as I watched her body twitch and jerk.

Ray broke the kiss and pushed her back against the hallway. Her eyes were wild and she was sucking air in like she had nearly drowned. She looked excited, terrified and horny all at once. I watched as my boy Ray walked up to her. She was wearing a one-piece red latex micro-dress that barely covered her snatch and Ray reached up, grabbed it by the front, and with one mighty jerk ripped the dress clean off her body.