White Boy Ray Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In two words: Fucking Great!

Monday Ray came by and the changes were noticeable. He strode up to the door like he was posing every step of the way, like he wanted to be seen by everyone. Instead of coming inside first, he pulled me out the door and kissed me passionately outside where everyone could see. He felt up my ass and said "Hey sexy, ready to hit the clubs? Or do you want me to fuck your brains out right here?"

I giggled and traced my fingernail down his chest. "Come inside baby, I got something to show you."

I led him to my bedroom, and he stopped at the door with a big smile.

"I was thinking, we are having the girls doing OnlyFans, why not us? I'm hot, you're a fucking stud, let's make some porn and show the world how well we fuck."

Ray walked over and checked out the camera and the lighting with a knowing eye. I smiled knowing I had amped up his porn knowledge from the 4 Wise Guys. Ray turned around and nodded.

"Fucking great idea Roxie. Let's do it." Ray flicked on the camera and stood in front of it.

"Hey world! I'm White Boy Ray, and this is my girlfriend, Roxie. We are going to fuck for you, so get your dildos lubed up and your cocks out!"

I strutted up to Ray and put my arms around his neck. I smiled at the camera and said "Hi world" in my sexiest voice. Then we kissed. It was a nice slow kiss and I ended it with me running my fingernail down Ray's chest and taking hold of his tie. I led him over to the bed and then Ray turned me around and faced me towards the camera.

"Yeah Roxie baby, look at the camera" Ray whispered in my ear as his hands began to caress my body. I was in a sexy business suit with a short top, a tight blouse, and an above the knee skirt. He nuzzled my neck and eased off my top. I was starting to breath heavily and looped my arm around his head. I pulled him down for another kiss as his hands roamed slowly over my tits and began to undo my blouse.

Normally Ray was a lot rougher with me, but this time he was slow and steady, just like he knew what the watchers would want. Ray kissed me long and gently and I was surprised to find that my top was gone when he broke the kiss. Ray eased down my skirt while he let his hands roam. I was wearing a garter belt and stockings, but no panties and Ray looked at the camera and smiled.

"Roxie knows to keep this wonderful pussy of hers available for her man. Yes indeed, she is fine." Ray said in a really deep and sexy voice.

I turned around and took his tie. I pulled him in close for another kiss and undid his belt while we kissed. I heard the clunk of his belt buckle hit the floor. I looked at the camera and winked.

"And Ray knows that his awesome cock is a perfect fit." I eased down his drawers and began to stroke that monster dick of his. I eased Ray out of his pants and shorts, and he kicked off his shoes. He started to undo his shirt and tie while I started to work his cock. I stroked it nice and slowly and then began to kiss it. I slowly kissed it up and down the shaft and then started licking it.

Ray's hands came down on my head and gently positioned me so I was shown off at the best angle. Then I looked up at him and he looked at me and nodded.

I wrapped my mouth around the head of his cock and started to suck. Just the head to start, and then more and more. I would smile at the camera and wink and kept at it as Ray stood there and nodded and sighed and said things like "That's it baby, you know what a man likes" or "Oh yeah woman, your tongue is a national treasure".

I was soon deep-throating him and he was starting to face fuck me. He kept the pace just right, not brutal, but steady. We kept it up for several minutes and then he grunted. I popped off his cock and opened my mouth right as he came. He blew a load all over my face, in my mouth, and all over my tits. He grunted a bit and then grinned.

"That's a real blowjob you horny fuckers. You wish you had a woman like my Roxie."

I grinned at the camera and started licking the cum off my lips and then my tits. Ray lifted me up, and then went over and turned off the camera.

"Get cleaned up Roxie, now we'll fuck."

I redid my face makeup and wiped down my tits. Ray turned on the camera and led me to the bed. He bent me over ass end to the camera and gave me a smack.

"Look at that ass, you fuckers. LOOK at that ASS! It's all mine, get your cocks out and start beating them while I show you what I am getting."

Ray moved me around to face sideways and then mounted behind me. He lined up and with a slow grunt he eased into my pussy. I hissed and grabbed the blanket and muttered "Fuck! FUCK! SO FUCKING BIG!" as my boy pushed in to his balls. He then slowly pulled out as I clenched my pussy hard. Ray hissed himself and said "Yeah baby, just like that! Nice and tight!"

Ray started to fuck me doggie and we had a perfect rhythm going instantly. Ray was giving me the full cock and I was shoving back onto him as hard as I could. I was going fucking nuts! Ray was pushing all my buttons and I was hot and horny and his fucking cock was so fucking great and I lasted maybe three minutes before I came hard.

"FUCKKKKKK! FUCKKKKK!" I screamed and shuddered and jerked. Ray held me in place until I stopped thrashing around. Then without missing a beat Ray pulled out, spun me over on my back and mounted me missionary. He locked eyes with me and it was like being a rabbit hypnotized by a snake. His eyes were dark and they seemed to almost burn with passion and power.

"You are mine Roxie. You. Are. Mine." He said in a deep hard voice that nearly made me cum again. Then he pushed in and I tightened down without a second thought. Ray grinned and began to pump hard. I wrapped my arms around his ripped body and pulled him down for a passionate kiss. Ray pounded me so hard my eyes crossed. I don't remember what I was saying at the time (when I watch the recording I heard myself babbling all sorts of crazy shit and screaming "Fuck" a lot), it was just like blast after blast of pleasure. We fucked for nearly 20 minutes and I must have had at least another 5 orgasms. But finally Ray arched his back, and with a loud "YEAH!" blew his load into me. My back arched, my eyes rolled up, and I was out like a light.

I came to about a half hour later. Ray was sitting in a towel on my computer typing away. I moved behind him and wrapped my arms around him.

"Baby, that was the most amazing fuck I think we've had yet. You were fucking on fire." I whispered in his ear.

He spun the chair and pulled me into his lap. "Glad you enjoyed it baby. I had the idea that we needed to get into porn on the way here and fuck, you are I are born porn stars just needing to get a start." He pointed at the screen. "I just posted a five-minute clip on some of the free porn sites and set up a small site for us under "R and R Productions". Look at this."

Ray pointed and I grinned. The clip was already at about 1500 views, 97% positive, and our full-length clip (available for $29.99) had already sold over 100 copies.

"Roxie babe, you and I are going to take the porn world by storm. I have some more ideas and I've got the girls in mind and we are going to start making porn in a big way. It's gonna be a big money maker for us."

I kissed my boy hard and said "Baby, you are so fucking good to Roxie. You could have had any chicky in the city, but you picked me. You make me so happy baby."

Ray grinned. "You bring out the bad in me Roxie. What can I say? The other girls are fun, but there is just something about you that I just can't get enough of."

Ray stood me up and smiled. "I'm not in the mood to make the rounds today baby. Let's fuck some more."

Well, who was I to say no?

I woke up the next day with a huge grin on my face, and my brains turned to mush for nearly the whole day. Ray and I must have fucked for nearly 8 hours in every possible way. He had the camera on the whole time and when I woke up he had posted two more short clips and two more full length clips and we were raking in the cash.

I stepped up my campaign on the "other" Ray. I was sexting him daily, I was making sure he was doubting his wife and getting annoyed at her for all kinds of little things. It was easy to string him along and I could tell by his texts I was making real progress.

I was also working his responsibility. I could tell Ray was one of those guys who didn't want to mess up anyone, so he felt responsible for our girls and especially for me. I had dropped out of nursing school and was Ray's full-time woman and partner now, but I didn't let him know that. I let him think I was falling behind in school and that some of the other girls were becoming more and more fixed in the hobby and the life. Some of these girls were going to school and just doing this for money on the side, but under Ray and mine influence they were rapidly becoming pros and everything else was falling by the side. More mental ammunition for me to use on Ray.

I angled about his wife, and her job, and how she was so work oriented and how she was not really needing him as much. And while Ray had issues still, I could tell my plan was working. Which was wonderful.

We were now up to about 3 days a week with each other, and Ray had done his wammy thing to one more guy who had been a pimp and minor porn star. I didn't see him do it, but I knew the guy as he was our last real competition and suddenly the same old thing happened, and Ray got even more into porn.

With that, R and R was THE agency for girls in the city.

And our porn game was hitting it solid. Ray and I were making at least one video a week and we had done some threesomes with Diana and Kory, and we were making bank. We were starting to get some interest from some actual porn studios, but it was still a bit small, and Ray didn't have the time to make the big move.

Things stayed at this stage for about a month and change. But then I finally made a breakthrough with Ray and all the pieces fell into place for me.

It was Wednesday night and we were out doing the club circuit. Ray was checking on the girls, shmoozing with the owners and managers, and we had met up with a group of gangers and players and were having a pickup party with some of our girls. Ray was ruling the roost, with the gangers eating out of his hand, and me feeling like a fucking queen. We had been drinking, me a lot more than Ray, and I had smoked some weed in the bathroom.

I was high, buzzed, and horny as fuck. I was thinking about dragging Ray into one of the VIP rooms to fuck when his watch alarm went off.

"Time to go babe." Ray said. His alarm was always the signal that it was time to go, no matter what.

But this time I wasn't having it.

"How about we stick around a bit longer? I wanna give you a lap dance." I said in my sexiest voice.

"No, time to go."

I looked at my boy Ray, and then leaned in and gave him a long slow kiss. When I broke it I looked into his eyes and saw that this time there was just a hint of doubt. I knew it was time to strike.

"Babe, forget about that other life tonight. That life ain't shit. THIS life is the shit! Have another drink, let your Roxie give you a lap dance and let's party some. Live life. Isn't that what you wanted, isn't this what you have wanted for so long?"

I saw that doubt flicker again, and I leaned in and gave him the hottest kiss I could. I swear I felt this weird surge for just a second, like something was trying to adjust, but then Ray returned it with fucking power.

Ray broke the kiss and grinned at me. "Yeah, a lap dance. Come on Roxie, show me how it's done."

I laughed, downed my drink, ordered another one for Ray, and then hopped up. I had been a stripper before moving into escorting, and I knew how to make the moves. Ray shoved all the gangers back and I gave him a lap dance that nearly got us thrown out. The dancer on the stage (not one of ours) stormed off because I was taking up all the attention.

I slowly stripped, and then ground down on my boy's cock. I could tell he was hard and wanted me right then and there, but I held him off and teased the fuck out of him. I gave him three songs worth and then we had to "step out" for some air. We actually hopped in one of the ganger's cars and fucked in the backseat and then headed back in.

Ray was in party mode after that. We stayed out and closed the club down, drinking, smoking some weed, dancing and having a blast. The gangers wanted us to come with them to another after-hours club but Ray grabbed me and said "Next time guys, I'm going back to the apartment and we are gonna fuck till dawn."

And we did. Ray was ripping clothes off of me while we stumbled up to the apartment, and fucked me against the wall for a while when we got the door open. We finally made it to bed and fucked like monsters for several hours.

We were up by about 8 or so, and Ray was sitting at the table while I made some breakfast. He was texting his wife some bs about working late and that he had fell asleep in the car. She sent back a "Ok, was a bit worried this morning when you weren't home. See you later today."

I giggled as I read it over Ray's shoulder at the table.

I slid down into Ray's lap and said "Baby, how about we sleep in a bit? And then go for another round?"

And then I felt a weird jerk from Ray. I pulled back and looked at him. "Ray, baby, what just happened?"

Ray looked confused and said "I don't know. It's weird."

"Ray! You're like, changing! Shit! You look like the old you!" I said as jumped up. This was some freaky shit, Ray was like transforming and was looking the old Ray.

"Stop it bitch!" Ray shouted, and I stopped moving. Ray motioned to the closest chair and I sat down.

Ray sighed and then spoke. "Okay Roxie, listen to me. Yeah, I'm back to the old me. Here's the thing. I've got this machine, this thing, it generates a field around me. I made it so I could disguise my truck when I parked it near your place, but I found out that it does more than just make my truck look different."

Ray got that mad scientist look he got when talking about his work, all focused and stuff.

"This thing I have scans stuff. Not just cars, but people too. I accidentally scanned a thug back when this started and while I was setting things, his scan got loaded and it, shit, transformed me. It took the man parts of him, the attitude, the skills, the smarts, the moves, and it forced them over me, the old me. It didn't turn me into the guy, just gave me his, fuck, his mojo, his cool, whatever."

I was staring at him completely enthralled. So THIS was what that shit was! And this was how he had upped his game, and had taken out or competition.

"I was under the field's power when I came in that first time. It was so fucking amazing! It's like I'm someone else! I fuck like a God, I'm the coolest thug in the city, I'm hung like the biggest stud in the state!"

I licked my lips. "The Four Wise Guys! You scanned them?" I asked, with some excitement and heat. If this was what had happened, then those adjustments I had made had affected him. And that mean maybe I could make some more adjustments, or maybe adjust someone else.

"Yes, and Big James, and the other agents and pimps. I was able to sort of figure out how to meld it altogether and when the machine is on, that template comes to life."

That was it. I knew what to do, and I jerked Ray over and gave him the hottest kiss I have ever given a man.

"Babe, that is so FUCKING COOL! You can turn yourself into the greatest lover and pimp this world has ever seen! Fuck babe! You did this for me? I mean, you can have any woman in any club! You have a stable of the 30 hottest bitches in the city! But I'm your woman! Oh baby! I'm so fucking horny and wet I want to fuck you like you are now! I want to fuck the mad scientist who made my stud pimp boyfriend!"

I grabbed Ray by his arm and dragged him over to the fuck couch. He was still in his towel, but I pulled that off and straddled him. I mounted his cock and began to bounce up and down. Ray was looking stunned as fuck but was matching my pace.

"YEAH! Fuck me! Fuck me BABE! I'm yours! You turned yourself into a stud for me! I'm your bitch! Forever your bitch!" I screamed.

Ray was definitely not expecting this, and since he was in his old form, he didn't last long. He came, and I came, and then I cleaned him up.

And then I made my move.

"Ray baby, show me this gizmo. Show me how it works." I said, turning on the sexy charm. Ray was grinning like an idiot and he was obviously feeling the post wild fuck effects so he was easy to manipulate. Right now, my boy Ray was exactly how I wanted him.

Ray took me outside and showed me the setup. I had seen it before, but now Ray showed me how it all worked. I had been right about the settings, and he hadn't noticed the changes I had made earlier. He was easy to work in this state. All proud of his invention, huge ego that I could easily stroke and control. I had to help him jump the truck and then let it run up the battery. He mentioned that he had replaced the original set up a while back with a newer system. I asked him about that one and he said it was in his shop still, along with the original scanner.

Perfect.

Ray wanted to turn the machine back on, but I told him no.

"Babe, right now, THIS is the you your Roxie needs. I need that square assed genius to go to work!" I slid my hands around his neck and kissed him lightly. "You need to make this permanent. You need to become Ray full-time. Then you can ditch this other life and be the hung stud you are meant to be."

I looked deep into his eyes and saw I nearly had him.

"Fuck babe, you are right. I can't think why I didn't do this before."

"Because when that machine is on, you ain't this white bread suburb loser, you're the hottest stud and thug in town. You need to fix things so that boy never has to worry about it again. You keep thinking this is just temporary. Stop that shit and think about how this could be your LIFE."

Ray nodded, and we kissed goodbye.

I got to work.

I knew Ray would be practically living in his work area, so I had to call up my PI to do some things for me.

I had him call Ray about some stuff, supposedly representing one of his old customers, and asking about some records. I had him spin up some bullshit about a lawsuit, and just needing some documents for the record, with the hint that if not he might get pulled into a potentially big court case. Given Ray wanting to get this assignment done for his Roxie, he gladly set up a meeting to hand over some copies.

That got him out of the work area. I then had one of the PI's assistants help me get in. I found the old system and the old scanner put away in an old box nearly hidden in the storage area. Ray has said he was going to destroy them once he had everything set. I carefully took them and replaced them with some stuff that looked close to them. Anyone just grabbing the box wouldn't notice the difference.

I got the stuff home and set it up. Ray had shown me how his setup worked and I had paid close attention. It was really just plugging it in. Then I checked out the scanner. It was blank, which figured. But that worked for me.

I set things up in my car to power the scanner, and then I went shopping.

For templates.

I knew Ray was still having some issues with what we were doing. I was pretty sure I had him over the hill, and that eventually he would come over to me. But I was going to help things along.

His wife was never going to do anything. Unless she was remade. My PI had already found out there were a couple of nice players in the bank she worked, and if she was a bit hotter, and had the right mindset she could easily get into some office affairs. And if Ray saw his wife was cheating on him he would be all mine wrapped up to go with a little bow.