White Boy Ray Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head and said "Weird. Huh. Well, don't matter now anyway, you're working for a real man now."

Natasha grinned and I grinned and Ray chuckled. "Damn straight. Where you living now?"

"I'm crashing with Ginger right now. But I gotta find my own place, unless maybe..."

Ray cut her off. "Don't be thinking that Natasha. I ain't got time for stripper drama, you work for me and that's it. But we can hook you up. Roxie here is setting up my girls with apartments here so I can keep an eye on things. Can't have my ladies having issues with men and shit. Kory just moved into a place here, you move in with her while we set things up. Roxie also has a "business" apartment if you follow me, for any special customers wanting after hours attention."

"Got it boss."

With that I led a still staggering Natasha out to a cab.

It was about ten when we got the last chicky into a cab. Ray was sitting naked on the couch drinking a beer and eating some cold pizza. I was so horny I could barely stand. I swayed up to him and pulled up my skirt. He grinned at me and said "And finally, a real fuck. Those bitches were fun, but Roxie my fine lady, YOU are the one for me."

I eased down onto the wonderful cock and shuddered. "Oh baby! I've been so horny all fucking day! Hearing you go to town on those bimbos, smelling your scent on them when they staggered out. FUCK! FUCK ME!" I hissed as I began to bounce up and down on that fucking wonderful cock.

I was half expecting Ray to pass out. I mean he had fucked ten strippers in one day! But he just smiled and began to pump up into me. We had a perfect rhythm going in second and Ray said "Just enjoy the ride Roxie, this is your reward for doing such a good job. This Thursday you get me all to yourself until we hit the clubs in the late afternoon."

I let my head hang back and let Ray pump my pussy. I was able to last several minutes before I shuddered and screamed and Ray had to grab me to keep me from falling off his lap. He cradled me and I sighed.

"Oh baby, that was a wonderful fuck! Thank you."

"No problem Roxie babe. There's more of that coming later. I gotta get though. No sass, you know the rules."

I frowned but didn't say anything. Ray showered and headed out the door. As he left I said "Man, that was some weird shit Natasha said."

Ray nodded. I noticed he was smiling though. "Yeah, but don't worry about it Roxie. I'm just fine and that ain't gonna change."

I got the paperwork filed, got Natasha moved in along with a couple other girls, and then met with my PI.

We met at a coffee house and he showed me pictures of Ray's work area. It was almost a garage in an industrial area and it was full of all kinds of tools and mechanical shit. There was a laptop there and it was on. I looked at the screen and frowned.

"Kinda hard to read, but what is this?"

The PI shrugged. "Not really sure, I was just taking photos like you asked. Weird he had it on like this though. It seemed to be running a program."

The screen wasn't showing windows or that shit, it looked like something custom, that Lexus or whatever you call it. But I could make out what looked like 5 files or programs that appeared to feed into one. The labels were what interested me though. One was labeled "BJ", another was "KD", and so on. The file they fed into was labeled "WBR".

I kept my face straight and just shrugged. "Huh, well not what I was looking for." Then I noticed something. The computer was plugged into that weird gun looking thing I had seen Ray use.

"Ah ha, now we are getting somewhere." I thought. I looked at my PI and nodded.

"Ok, what I am looking for isn't here. I'm gonna need you to look in his truck. Same thing, just take pictures, don't mess with anything." I slid an envelope with cash over to him. "Now what about the wife?"

The PI shook his head. "As plain white suburbanite as they come. She's the poster child for yuppies. Not even a hint of her cheating or even using a dildo in the bathroom. But I can see that the marriage isn't exactly solid. Looks like the couple are not very intimate. Happens a lot with these marriages, spark gets lost, that kind of shit."

I frowned. "Okay, I was hoping she was looking for some excitement on the side. You think she would respond if I sent something her way?"

"Nah. She'd likely miss it, way too work focused."

"Okay. Well, thanks. Check the truck and we will meet again next week.

That Thursday rocked.

Ray came in early, and he fucked me on the carpet by the door. Then we fucked on the couch, and then on the bed, and again on the bed, and then he fucked me over the couch, and then we fucked in the shower. I was a giggling dopey wreck when we left the apartment and headed to the clubs.

We made a circuit of the strip clubs. Ray was smoozing it up, making sure his girls had good slots, and scoping out new talent. We met up with a couple of potentials I had contacted, and we set up a private meeting with them so Ray could get them under his power.

I loved watching my boy work. He was a mad genius at this shit and was killing it.

We were pulling up to the "Back Alley" when I noticed another car.

"Hey Ray, look there. That's Hard Joe's ride."

"Hard Joe? What's he do?"

"He's the competition baby. With Big James gone, he's the main player and agent."

"That so..." I could see Ray was thinking hard.

"Roxie, you know people here?"

"Yeah baby, I know the head bouncer pretty well, and several of the girls, but none of them are on now."

"Go inside, and see if you can find this guy. Keep outta the way, but when he leaves, give me a ring. No questions, no sass, just do it."

"You got it baby." I hopped out of the truck and walked in. I made sure to be quiet as I went in and kept in the back. Hard Joe was a big bruiser of a guy, and he liked to be the center of attention. He was up by the stage and was being loud and noticeable. I got a drink and kept quiet.

A couple of the girls noticed me and stopped by to ask about trying out for White Boy Ray's agency. I didn't think they would make the cut, but I gave them my card anyway and made some small talk. After a bit I saw Hard Joe get up, and he saw me. He grinned and sauntered over. The other girls left and I have him a cold smile.

Hard Joe was not a nice guy. He was a good agent, and he was able to get good slots for his women, but it was usually due to his bullying tactics. He was a rough customer certainly. He also had some in's with some of the club owners (rumor was he had done some dirty deeds for them and had used that information to his advantage). But most of the girls were afraid of him, and some rumors of him being abusive were always floating around.

"Well, well, well, Roxie. How's it hanging these days? I hear you are in business with some new guy? Some Jay or some shit?" He laughed roughly. He always thought he was clever.

"Ray, and yes I am."

"Don't see him around. He ditch you? Care for a real man to keep you company?" He made to sit down.

I kicked the chair away from the table. "My Boy Ray will rip your fucking spine out, you dumb fuck. I'm here same as you, checking out the talent, seeing who wants to sign on to the best agency in town."

"That'd be ME bitch." Joe hissed. He flexed his fists and then heard a loud "AHEM". The head bouncer and two of his men were standing back far enough they couldn't overhear, but certainly close enough to get involved if needed.

Joe glared at them and then turned to me. "You tell your White Boy Ray that I'M the new top agent in this town and if he knows what's good for him, he'll keep outta my way."

He turned and headed to the exit.

I nodded to the bouncer and quickly texted Ray.

A few minutes later Ray came in smiling. He motioned me up to the front and we sat down and had some drinks.

After a bit I said "Ray, I ran into Hard Joe. He told me to tell you to stay out of his way."

Ray smiled and put his hand on my leg. He ran it all the way up my leg, under my hem, and eased his finger into my pussy. He began to fingerfuck me and said "Roxie, you don't need to worry about that fuckwad. Now just sit back and have an orgasm on me, and then we will go back to our place for a fuck."

I was working hard to control my moans, so I just nodded. I came fast and shuddered a bit. Ray pulled his hand out and licked his finger clean.

"Mmmmmmm, the taste of Roxie, delicious." Ray said.

We left soon after and we fucked on the carpet by the door again when we got back to my place. I noted Ray was a bit more rough than he had been, but he seemed to be enjoying a private joke. He was grinning the whole time like he knew something no one else did. We moved to the fuck couch and messed around for a while and then he headed back.

"Don't worry about Joe, he ain't so hard anymore." Ray said as he left that night.

The next couple of days were business as usual. I handled some phone calls from some managers, arranged some stuff, got the girls to move or to start the process, and that kind of shit. Ray came by on the third day, and after our make up for lost time fuck, we headed out to the clubs.

We had a circuit set up now and I had girls lined to talk to my boy Ray at every spot. We hit "The Night Spot" and I was surprised to have a couple of Joe's girls come up and ask to interview. They were some of Joe's hottest women and I was a bit concerned.

My Boy Ray though, he just grinned. "Sure, let's see what you got." We sat in our front row table and watched and Ray made some notes and comments.

As the girls rotated, I said "Baby, I know you can take Hard Joe in a fight, but he's the kind of stupid that might decide to take it to the next level. He sure won't like us poaching his girls."

"He's not an issue anymore Roxie. You don't need to worry about shit."

Diana came out and sat down. She was a blonde hottie who had been a beauty queen for another city, but had not made it far up the ladder in competition. She was probably the hottest chick in Joe stable. She sat down and smiled at Ray and me.

"I'm so glad you are willing to take me on. That idiot Joe just about got me fired."

"Yeah, what happened?" I asked glancing sideways at Ray.

"He came in a couple of days back. He was like, all messed up, couldn't even put together a sentence that made any sense. He was pawing the girls like they were meat, including girls who were not his! He got tossed out of the club, and the manager was so pissed at him he nearly fired me and couple of others."

"Well, shit. That's fucked up. Took some bad drugs or something?" I asked. Ray was just grinning that "I know something you don't" grin of his.

"I guess. He's in jail now, and I probably won't be seeing him again. Stupid fucker went to another club and got into a fight at the door with the bouncer. He pulled a gun, but he forgot how to take it off safe and got a chair to his head while he was messing with it. None of us girls would bail him out, and now some other shit has come up he was involved in. Yeah, he's out of the hobby for a long time."

"Well, his loss is our gain. Diana, let's talk about your future with Ray and Roxie." My boy said smooth as you please. He had the Barbie Bimbo eating out of his hand in seconds and an personal interview laid on for later that day.

I didn't make any comments or ask anything. But Ray had wammied Hard Joe and then moved in on his girls. I still didn't know how, but I was turned on by it as fuck. My boy was taking over the hobby scene fast and furious.

Later that afternoon, Diana, me and Ray had a monster threesome which resulted in Diana passed out on the couch and having to sleep over and me lying there grinning like an idiot as Ray left me so well fucked I couldn't move.

Ray managed to sneak over for Saturday afternoon, and we hit the clubs. And again, I noticed another agent. I pointed him out to Ray and Ray nodded. Me and Ray were sitting across from him and one time during the afternoon Ray went over and introduced himself. The guy was one of the newer agents, but he was a pretty solid one. Not a big thug, but handsome, and had an easy-going manner that worked pretty well with some of the ladies and the management. He and Ray made some talk and then Ray headed back over.

"Scoping out the competition?" I asked.

"Just saying hi. You know Roxie, unless I am mistaken, he and that other guy, Sam the Man, are the only real competition we have left in this town."

"Yeah, that's about right. All the others are second rate." I said.

Ray just smiled that smile and we enjoyed the show. We talked to some of the girls, and at one point Ray excused himself to go to the bathroom.

I kept an eye on him and saw he headed out the door. I hopped up and headed back to the stage door. I grabbed one of the bouncers I knew and asked him for a favor.

In exchange for a night with Kory, he snuck me back to the security office and let me check out the cameras watching the outside parking lot.

I found where Ray was parked and was able to zoom in. He had that gun thing and was watching the front door. After a few minutes, the other agent walked outside talking on his cellphone. He headed over towards his car. I saw Ray aim the gun thing and the guy jerked a bit. He put the phone down and looked around like he was stunned and didn't know what was up. After a bit he kinda staggered to his car and drove off. I noticed that he stalled it several times and generally acted like he didn't know what the fuck he was doing.

Ray tinkered with the gun thing and then I saw him kinda shimmer. I thought it was maybe a trick with the camera at first, but it just seemed a bit odd. Ray put it away and headed back inside. I ducked out and made it back to the table before he got in.

Ray had that grin, and I didn't ask anything.

We went home, fucked, and Ray headed out.

I made some phone calls right after he left. To the agent's girls. Sure enough, a couple of them told me their agent was acting all weird and shit.

I just sat back and smiled. I began to play with myself and I said to myself "Ray baby, I don't know what you are doing, but keep it up. Roxie is going to find out, and you are gonna be all mine."

I made some more calls the next day and by noontime I had the best of the agent's girls signed on to us. I then met with my PI and he showed me some pics of Ray's truck.

Under the seat was a weird looking setup. The PI said he didn't know it from shit, but it appeared to have some kind of wi-fi router, a set of batteries, and some kinda computer hard drive. The gun thing was there (it was locked in the center compartment, but my PI had picked the lock) and I could see it was plugged into the machine.

I paid the PI and told him that I'd be in touch. I wanted him to keep tabs on Karen, Ray's wife, even though it was obvious she wasn't gonna be doing what I needed her to do.

I got the girls working and got our first cut. Ray and I were taking 25% of the take home on each girl and it was a nice chunk of change. I kept up the sexting with Ray, lots of hot pics of me naked and in lingerie and lots of teasing and promises. I could tell he was all hot and bothered and ready for next Monday. I got the girls to set up online OnlyFans accounts and I noted how much some of the girls were making and what sold.

I had my own account but hadn't been using it much since Ray and I had had become a thing. I was curious though. Those pics had me thinking some stuff and I called up the PI. He had the patterns of Ray and his family lined up pretty well and so I asked him if there was a time when someone could get to his truck without much issue.

"Yeah, on Saturdays they have some family stuff, kids sports and so on. They always take the SUV and his truck is just parked in the garage."

I thought for a moment. "Can you get me into that garage and truck and not be noticed by anyone?"

The PI was a bit hesitant, but I offered him double his rate and I told him that I could set him up for a couple of hours with one of our girls and he agreed.

Ray lived in a gated community that had a lot of green space and trails and that kind of shit, so it turned out to be easy. We went in as a van made up to look like a work van, parked at the large parking area by the community pool and just walked down the trail like a regular couple out for a walk. We got to the back of Ray's address and snuck through the woods. The places here didn't have back fences and lucky me the garage was a free standing one behind the house. The PI had us inside in a second and the truck was open shortly after along with the center console. I told him to wait by the door.

After making sure he wasn't watching I picked up the gun and flipped up the screen. It lit up and I saw the readouts. Sure enough the initials of all the former players were there in a row feeding into the WBR program. I had to be careful, but it looked like Ray had built this for dummies. Each initial had a tab, so I touched one for Big James.

A window opened and it showed me a bunch of stuff. The screen said "Program composition" and then had various lines saying shit like "Sexual Drive", "Roughness", "Endurance", "Street Smarts", "Agent Smarts", "Sexual Experience", and shit like that. The readouts showed that each part was feeding (I think that is the term) into a bigger program. Certain parts were kept low, (like Ray didn't have much of Big James education following into the big program), but all the player and sex stuff was nearly full in. He had amped down the roughness and some of the more out there shit.

I flipped through the other programs and was able to kind of see how Ray had somehow taken these guys mojo or spirit or minds or whatever and was combining it into a super player.

I was fucking floored by this shit. My Boy Ray was into some real Mad Scientist shit with this, but I was fucking turned on as fuck! He had done this for ME! He had made himself into a fucking sex God just so he could keep fucking his Roxie!

"Ray Baby, you are fucking awesome!" I whispered.

Ray was obviously a fucking genius and even better he had built this so that it was easy to understand and use.

So I used it.

"Well Ray, I don't think you will mind if Roxie makes some adjustments. You did this all for me anyway, so let's make sure I get exactly the man I want." I said quietly as I started to work.

Ray's focus was being an agent and a awesome lover. But he was missing out on some stuff. I had been thinking about branching out more with our girls. Porn. Escorting.

I looked up the 4 Wise Guys and amped up Ray's porn interest and levels. He knew about the sex tricks to please a woman and to fuck amazingly. Now I made him want to show the fuck off. I adjusted it so he wanted to show off, to make movies and clips, and do it all. Star, direct, produce.

I also upped his pimp game. He had been interested somewhat in escorting for his girls, but the focus had been being an agent. I boosted his ego and his desire to really work the hobby scene. He had the hottest girls, why not get them into the REAL money? I also made some very slight adjustments on his dominance and personality. I wasn't sure, but I think I was able to make him more trusting of me, and more open to my suggestions. Not like I made him my slave, just someone a little more open to being manipulated by his hot bitch girlfriend.

I finished up and put the machine away very carefully. The PI came back and wiped everything down and we headed out. I paid him and got him some time with one of my girls and he was a happy man.

But not as happy as me. Not only had I found the secret of my hunk boyfriend, but I had also found a solution to my problem with his wife. I'll talk that a bit later though. First, let me tell you about how my changes to his program went.