White Boy Ray Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having worked the strip clubs I knew that these clubs tended to be where cheaters go out to for meals and drinks. Why run the risk of going to the hot spots and get seen by someone you know? You go to a place no one would ever go, and if they did, the odds are they were wanting to keep things quiet too and won't ask to many questions.

So I just needed to find me some office hotties, secretaries or assistants and shit like that, who were making the move on the boss, and scan them.

And it was easy. I went to Sugar Ray's and sat down. I told the manager I was just here for lunch, no biz, and was left alone. I waited until after 1pm (another trick is that the cheaters go at off times to lessen the chances), and sure enough I was rewarded by a nice blonde easing in the door with a much older gentleman who was looking around nervously. Both were dressed in work clothing, with the blonde obviously angling for a more sexy look than normal.

I kept an eye on them, and then when they were getting ready to go, I slipped out. I was waiting in the car when they came out. I aimed and whammied the blonde. I could see immediate results. She staggered a bit, and then looked around really confused, and then she clumped to her car. A second ago she had been all hot shit with the wide ass sway, and now she stumbled along like some Podunk kicking clods. Not a hint of sexiness to her.

I grinned and checked out the scan. Exactly what I was looking for. But I wanted to be sure, so I checked around again after work to see if I might get lucky with some of the guys hitting the bar after work. And I got lucky again, this time twice. I saw a very hot little Latina with a nice old man who could have been her dad or even grandfather, and then a nice-looking brunette with a slightly older man. The brunette looked like she was making a move for a promotion by sleeping her way up with her boss or her manager, and not a secretary. I scanned both and drove home.

I spent several hours tinkering with that profile. I wanted it to be just perfect. I made sure that greed, lust, and full on gold digging were heavily emphasized. The profile was perfect, a full on gold-digging whore who hunted guys at work.

The next day I set up my trap. My PI had scoped out Ray's wife Karen and I knew her pattern to a T. And I had figured things out to make sure this was going to work.

Ray's issue was power. It ran out because it used batteries in his car. I had figured that if I could plug it in somewhere, it would keep running. I just needed to plug it in, and set it up so the field took effect when Karen was in it. The PI had shown me how to get inside the house without being seen and without busting anything (picking a lock actually isn't that hard if you are motivated). I slipped in right after she had left with the kids and set things up. I plugged the "Field Generator" (that was what Ray called it) in the garage behind Ray's workbench. Way behind. Unless someone ever moved the bench you were not going to see the machine, and even then it was under a small box. Ray had shown me how the scanner worked and how the field was generated, and I had the scanner set up on a shelf aiming down at a certain spot. I had another spot picked out that looked like no one would ever be moving anything around up there. I then set up a simple motion sensor to trigger it. When someone moved into the area, the motion sensor would go off, and the template would be triggered.

And whoever was standing there would be transformed into the office gold-digging slut.

Once I had it all set up I snuck out. I moved to my car and parked up the road a bit so I could see the driveway and into the garage. Then I had my PI call and pretend to be the HOA security. He faked a call about what appeared to be water gushing in the backyard and that she needed to come home right away to see about it because they couldn't get Ray to answer his phone.

The PI texted me she was on the way and I was nearly dancing with excitement. If this worked, then it was as good as done.

Karen showed up and parked right where she always did. She opened the garage door like she always did and walked right into my trap as I watched.

I saw her freeze and shimmer. She put her hand to her head, and then looked around. I couldn't quiet see her face due to the distance, but then she started walking to the door to go inside. And she was swaying like a hooker trolling for johns.

I waited, and after about an hour, she came back.

Oh my. Karen had a makeover.

I was still back a bit, but I could see by how she was walking things had changed. She had on heels, sexy strappy heels, a mid-thigh skirt, a sleeveless blouse with buttons undone, and some bangle jewelry. She had her hair done up in a bun with some sexy ringlets down each side. And she was swaying that ass of hers to beat the band.

She got in and drove off and I was a happy woman.

My plan worked perfectly. Ray was leaving early, coming home late, and he just didn't notice the change to his wife.

But she was certainly changed. My PI told me that she had become the office flirt and was obviously looking to do more than flirt.

Imagine my surprise when on the third say after I had nailed her, I saw her in Sugar Ray's with the player VP from work my PI had noted.

Karen was definitely working this guy like a pro. She was dressed hot as you could get by with at work, with a short skirt, stockings, high black stiletto heels that you could hear clicking on the floor from miles away, and a nice tight blouse with the top three buttons undone showing some nice cleavage. I was a bit surprised, but then sat back and smiled.

"Oh this should be fun." I said to myself and I sat back to watch the show.

Karen was playing the guy like she had been doing this her whole life. She had her hand on his leg, gently massaging it, leaning in and pushing on his arm with her tits, giggling and whispering things in the guy's ear. They ordered lunch and I nodded as I saw her sip her drink while getting the mark to down his quickly and get a refill. By the time their food arrived, the guy had finished three drinks while Karen was still on her first.

They ate and then Karen got up to use the bathroom. I couldn't resist and I followed. She stopped by the bar and I heard her talking to the bouncer.

"That hot little Latina, Kory? I want her to give my date a nice private lapdance. Be sure to tell him it's my treat for being soooooo nice to little old me."

The bouncer took the money and nodded. Karen smiled a wicked smile and swayed off towards the bathroom. Kory was coming out and the bouncer gave her the word. As she passed me, I pulled her in.

"Kory, listen up. That guy you just got paid to give a lap dance too? I want you to blueball the fuck out of him. I want him so fucking horny he can't think straight. But no matter what he offers or says, you don't do shit with him. You send him out ready to fuck to his date. You do that, and I'll give you a $1000 bonus this week."

Kory grinned and said "You got it Roxie. That guy will be humping the wall when I'm done with him."

"That's my girl."

I went into the bathroom and started to touch up my makeup. Karen came out of the stall and began to primp in the mirror.

I grinned at her. "Hey there girlfriend. Looking good."

Karen smiled back. "Thanks girl! You are looking fine yourself. Got a lucky man waiting for you?"

I giggled. "He'll be here later. I'm primed to go right now though, if you get my drift."

Karen giggled back. "Oh I know. I've been working on my boss for the last three days. I think I might finally have him where I want him."

"Yeah? Nice. You were sitting up in corner right? That tall guy with the red tie?"

"That's him. He's nice and young and likes to have fun. And I'm thinking I'm just the girl he wants to have it with."

I smiled at her, one gold digger to another, and noted that she was not wearing a wedding ring. I smiled again and said "Nice. He doesn't look old enough to be doing any thinking outside of his cock. I'm thinking you won't have any problems getting him."

Karen pouted her lips as she added lipstick. She blew a kiss at the mirror and said "Me either."

She looked at me and nodded. I was dressed in sexy but expensive clothes (Ray wanted me to look like the boss lady) and I could tell she was appraising me.

"You come here often?"

"About every day. I'm an agent with R and R. A lot of my girls work here, so I check in."

Karen smiled. "I never got into stripping, I maybe should have. Looking hot and fuckable sounds a lot more fun than working in a dull office all day."

"It has it's perks. But then again, working in an office gives you a chance to land some nice, rich, and easily manipulated men doesn't it?"

Karen smiled at that and licked her lips. "Yes it does. And that man out there and his money are all mine." She held out her hand. "The name's Carrie."

I grinned and shook her hand. "Roxie. Hey, one bit of advice though. This club is nice, but you probably want to not make it a daily thing. I've seen lots of suits come in here, and sometimes things get a bit awkward. If you got a place that is private, and is yours, that makes for better fun."

Karen (or Carrie as she was calling herself now) pursed her lip and then nodded. "Thanks. If my plan works, we should be doing just that. Well, time to see if that lapdance I bought him has worked its magic on his head."

"Good luck Girlfriend." I said with an evil smile as Carrie swayed out.

I laughed an evil laugh for a good 30 seconds and then headed out. Carrie was at the table and the song was just finishing. I hung back and shortly after the song ended, the guy came out. He was flushed and breathing hard, and I could see he had a huge hard on. He practically ran to the table, tossed down some cash and grabbed Carrie. They were out the door in flash.

Kory came up to me a bit later with a big smile on her face. "Done deal boss. I had him wound up like a fucking spring. He offered me a grand in cash to let him fuck me right there in the VIP room. I turned him down and said that he ought to make some moves with his date."

I smiled. "You did perfect Kory. Good job. And keep this quiet. You and me are the only ones who need to know about this dig?"

Kory nodded and I headed outside.

I was going to head home, but as I reached my car I noticed something.

There was a black SUV parked back by the corner. It had tinted windows, but not heavily tinted. The SUV was rocking slightly and I could see some movement in the backseat.

I backed up a bit and moved up against the wall and eased over to where I could see a bit better.

Oh my.

Carrie was straddling the guy and they were fucking in the back seat. Carrie had her skirt hiked up and apparently she was going commando. The guy had his hands on her waist and was pumping her for all he was worth. He was grunting and I could make out faint words like "Fuck!" and "Yeah!". Carrie was hissing and moaning and saying "Yeah baby! Fuck your Carrie! Fuck me! Fuck the office slut!"

I smiled broadly and eased back.

Karen was gone and Carrie was now large and in charge and a cheating whore of a wife.

All I had to do now was figure out how to get Ray to catch her.

I had my PI follow them for the next two weeks. It was soon obvious that my template had been even better than I had hoped it would be. They were fucking each day either at lunch or after work. I had the PI take plenty of pictures, but I wasn't sure how to play it. Ray might get suspicious if this stuff came from me.

It turns out it didn't matter. By the second week, Carrie and her boytoy were fucking at the house. She had this office in the back that was also a spare bedroom, and they started going there to fuck. Karen was really into her new self from what I was seeing. She'd get all tarted up, dress and roleplay the slutty secretary, and then fuck the living daylights out of that guy. She was wrapping him around her slutty finger, and part of me was proud of her effort.

I mean, she had snagged a rich married VP, perfect sugar daddy. And as a professional Gold-Digger myself I had to approve of her choice and her obvious skill. And approve of my rather excellent template.

I had the feeling Ray had finished after two weeks. He had stopped responding, and I knew this was the make or break. While I had a lot of photos, I figured a recording would be better. I had paid off the PI and I decided that would go and get a recording and then decide how to get it to Ray. I drove down to the parking area, and I was getting out of the car when I noticed Ray was walking down the trail.

He was deep in thought, looking down a bit and his brow furrowed. He hadn't seen me, so I waited a bit, and then I decided to follow. I was dressed as a jogger and had to keep things slow so I didn't catch up to him.

I saw him arrive at his house, and I saw him look around. And then I saw him look in the office.

Yes!

I knew it was done then. I turned and moved my ass back to my car, and then drove home.

I just sat there and waited. I was so calm, I just knew that tonight, White Boy Ray was coming home to me and never leaving.

And he did.

He called me at 6pm and had me pick him up. He had walked for several hours apparently, but he was in full Stud mode.

And that is when he surprised me.

He had a ring for me. A field generator ring.

"Roxie baby, with this ring on, I'm now White Boy Ray forever. I'm never taking this off ever. But I made this for you. You are my queen, my lover, my empress. You were the one who led me down the path, and showed me what my life CAN be. Your reward is to be my woman, and with this, you can be more than just any woman. You're mine baby, now and forever."

I kissed Ray hard.

"Baby, you don't know how much this means to me. I'm your fucking woman until we are dead! Come on, let's fucking celebrate!"

"First things first Roxie babe."

That evening we did a couple of things. First, Ray saw some "good family men" who were in the fake ID business and got himself a whole new background. New SSN, new Driver's license, records and so on. A whole new man. It was expensive, but Ray was burning his bridges. Ray then scanned a couple of crooked cops we knew, and then we went back to our place and fucked for ten hours straight.

Ray was a god. I was a mindless fuckslut by hour three, but I just remember Ray fucking me to orgasm again and again. My whole body shaking and jerking and thrashing, covered in sweat and cum, me babbling like a moron while Ray pounded me again and again. He fucked my ass, my pussy and my face, and when he was done I was a wreck for two days. That first day I couldn't even talk. I just drifted around in a mindless haze of pleasure, mind completely off. I was able to talk the second day but had trouble walking. Ray just grinned at me while he set things up.

When I was finally back into it, I found out Ray had rented us a new house off the interstate, very isolated, with a pool and hot tub, and so on. Ray had things set up to move in and we did later that week.

We had one neighbor, can't remember his name, but Ray had Diana and Kory go over and "introduce themselves" for a couple of hours. After that we never had an issue with him.

We partied every night, and Ray had the bitches working their asses off.

But the best part was fixing me up.

Ray had set things up with my ring so that I could get some scans too. The first night out after that massive fucking Ray took me aside before we went in.

"Roxie, you are the hottest woman I have ever known, but this scanner shit will make you even hotter. Anything you want from some bitch, you scan, and we will put it into your template. No one will ever be hotter than you baby."

I kissed him hard and went inside the club. I had my first target already picked out.

Crystal was a fucking Barbie. She was one of the club headliners, and was arguably the hottest dancer there. She was always dating sports stars, drove a cherry red convertible, and considered herself the hottest bitch in the city.

I can't say she wasn't a contender. She was naturally blonde, naturally hourglass shaped with the classic 36-24-36 shape, blue eyes, always prefect makeup, you get the idea.

No one does catty bitch like a stripper. Especially when you are a HOT stripper. And this bitch had been on my shitlist since day one. She didn't like Blacks or Latinas, and only tolerated Asians if they understood she was still the queen. She had graduated college, a good one, and she liked to rub it in the other girls faces, especially if they were working through college and it was not as good as hers.

But the bitch could strip, and from what I had heard, she could fuck too.

She was an independent like me, and I could easily see her doing what I was doing if she had been the one to ensnare Ray. But she never would have lowered herself like that. And she ended up paying because of that.

We strode into the bar like we owned it, and Ray slapped down a wad of cash with instructions to keep the booze flowing and women dancing all night. Ray took me aside and showed me how the template worked. I played dumb and nodded along. After about an hour, Crystal came strutting on stage. She shot me a nasty sneer and made her sexiest pout at Ray.

I leaned over and whispered "Her, whammy the bitch."

Ray pointed his scanner ring and Crystal stumbled on her heels. She looked around dazed and then tripped over her feet and tumbled off the stage and onto another table. She ended up on the floor and they had to hold up everything for a few minutes while they got her up and backstage. I was grinning like a full on moron watching walk. None of that sexy strut that popped men's eyes out. Just clunking along like a shitkicker with out a hint of sex appeal.

Ray and I went into a VIP room and I worked up my template. I am hot as fuck naturally, but I wasn't going to say no to self-improvement. I added Crystal's dancing skills, and some of her fucking skills and her natural body shape and let the program run.

I felt that weird surge Ray had told me about and I then just knew the things I hadn't known before. I had been a really good stripper, but now I was a fucking Goddess at stripping (as much as I hated the bitch, Crystal could fucking dance like a demon).

The music was loud and I began to sway to it.

"Sit back White Boy Ray. Time to have some fun."

I began to sway and ease off my dress. I was wearing one of those metallic one piece tube dresses, and was commando to begin with, so it was easy to get naked. I ground on Ray, straddled him, humped him, kissed him and let my hands roam over his ripped body. He sat there and grinned and nodded as I pleased him with my hot body and smoking dance moves.

When the song ended, he gently pushed me down to my knees and said "Fucking A Roxie, this is the life. Suck me off, and then I'm gonna fuck your brains out right here."

I did, and he did, and sometime later that night when I came too, I gave him another dance, and then danced on stage to the howls of approval of the whole club.

We stayed out until dawn, and then went home to our new place and fucked until noon.

The next several months you kinda know about. Ray moved us into porn and we moved to Vegas. We made our award-winning movie, and Ray helped me scan several bitches who got in our way. Their skills and shit became part of my template and now here I am.

Roxie Ray. Porn Queen, Sex Goddess, and wife of White Boy Ray. In the top penthouse suite in one of the best hotels on the Vegas Strip with the best booze, drugs, and anything I want that money can buy.

Life is good.

Oh yeah, here comes my boy. Excuse me, I need to bend over so we can fuck doggie while watching the sun rise.