White Boy Ray Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gotta go babes, but tell you what, let's try next week instead of in two weeks."

"You got it baby! You let me know when and I'm all yours!" I was fucking stoked.

He headed out, and I flopped on the couch with my legs wide. I fingered myself for a long while, tasting his cum and just remembering how fucking great that fuck had been.

I had another appointment that evening so had to force myself to get up and get ready and clean the couch up. This guy was another regular john, another middle-class white guy looking for a bit of adventure. I had to really force myself to act, he was such a loser and pathetic compared to the fucking I had just had. After a bit I decided to finish him off quickly and get him the fuck on the way, so I gave him one of my blowjobs. He didn't want one because he knew he'd get all dopey afterwards and likely not get his full hour, but he sure as fuck wasn't the new and improved Ray and I blew him, zipped him up and had him in a cab in less than ten minutes after I decided too. He even tipped me, the fucking loser.

I took some nude pictures of myself and sent them to my boy Ray along with telling him how fucking hot the sex had been, and how much I was waiting for next week.

That's when I noticed that he seemed back to his old self. His responses were not what I'd expect from the guy I had fucked. I mean, he said he liked it, and it was great, and I was awesome and so on. But the tone and shit were all off. It was a lot more like the old Ray, weak and polite and shit. I didn't really think much of it at the time, but I do remember thinking it was a bit strange. But I was texting him all sorts of shit like pictures and telling him about me dreaming of him fucking me, and how I would lie on the couch smelling the sex we had.

I was fired up and sexed up when the next meeting came around. I had gone out and got a leather kink outfit, a harness, my tits on full display, and a nice collar and leash. I was hoping Ray would get the hint and really take charge. I put on black leather thigh boots and did my makeup like I was going on TV. I was practically panting with desire when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and pulled Ray inside. I locked lips with him and right away I knew something was wrong. That energy, that presence he had wasn't there this time. He was looking like his old self. And fucking way worse was he was acting like. He scoped me out after the kiss, and it was like he was surprised at his luck. I was expecting him to be looking me over like I was a piece of meat, and he was the wolf.

"Wow, you, uh, you are looking good Moxie." He got out.

"All for you baby. Ready for some fucking? I am, been ready all week."

Ray nodded and just stood there, like he was waiting for me. I looked at him and then finally handed him the leash. "Baby, come on, lead your Roxie, and let's get busy."

"Oh yeah! Of course, come on Roxie." Ray took the leash and gave it a gentle tug. Way too gentle. He led me to the working room, not the couch.

"Get on the bed Roxie."

"Anything for you lover!" I hoped he was just playing me, because I was now having real issues. Ray was NOT the Ray I wanted. I didn't know what the fuck was going down I was NOT liking it!

I hopped on the bed and began to sway my ass as I assumed the doggie style. "You want me like this Baby? Or on my back? Or you want me to mount up like last week?"

Ray had undressed and I was very sad to see that his cock was back to normal as well. Then he said "Well, I'm ready for anything you want Roxie."

That did it.

"What the fuck Ray? What happened? Last week you fucking rocked my world so hard I couldn't sleep for two days because I got so turned on dreaming about you. And now you can't even figure out how to slap my ass! What's going on? You on drugs? Or where you on drugs? If you were, get the fuck back on them!"

Ray started to stammer some lame shit, just like the lame white middle-class loser he was. I was so fucking mad I nearly punched him. I rolled my eyes in disgust. "Get the fuck out Ray! Don't come back until you can fuck like last time! And if you can't don't come back!".

Ray grabbed his clothes and practically ran out of my place. I was so fucking pissed I just sat there for several minutes bitching about the world in general.

I got up and grabbed a beer and sat down on my couch. After a bit I got up and moved over to a chair because I could still faintly smell our last fuck, and I was so sexually frustrated it made me want to burn the fucking thing.

I drank my beer and decided I was going to go clubbing and find some fucking pimp or criminal or some nutjob and get fucked hard. I got up to change and someone started pounding on the door.

I went over and opened the door. I figured it was probably Ray again with some flowers or shit and I was going to tell him where to stick them.

"I fucking told...Oh fuck!" I had just enough time to register it was Ray before he shoved me back inside and slammed the door shut.

"I know what you fucking told me Roxie. Well, I'm back and you are, quite literally fucked." Ray said in a low nasty tone.

I looked Ray up and down. The old Ray was gone, and there was a monster stud instead. He was taller, even more muscled than last time, he had a darker complexion and skin (like heavy tanned or almost a touch of black to him), and he looked mean and hard.

Oh my God.

I went from ice cold frustrated to hot and fucking turn on like a light in half a second. This Ray was a fucking BEAST. And he was here to fuck me.

I dropped to my knees without a word and undid his pants without one word. I didn't need to speak and neither did he. We both knew what was going down.

His cock popped out and I had to gasp. It was longer, at least a foot long, and was wide as fuck.

I knew Ray wasn't going to take no for an answer so I wrapped my lips around it and began to ease it down my throat.

Ray grabbed my hair and began to face fuck me. He was rough, and he made sure it went all in. I was burning hot as he did it to me. THIS was the Ray I had wanted, and now he was back. He worked my throat for five minutes, letting me get just enough air to keep from passing out. Ray finally grunted and blew a load down my throat. I kept my lips locked on that cock until I had sucked up every drop as I knew my boy Ray didn't want his bitch spilling any of his cum.

I had a minor orgasm when I thought of myself as his bitch.

Ray let me catch my breath a bit. He was looking at me like I was nothing, and he was deciding if he needed to waste more of his time with me. A real fucking stud who knew that he could get any woman and acts that way is hot as fuck, and I was starting to pant again.

Ray reached down and grabbed me by my throat and lifted me off the floor with one arm. I was gasping for air and out of surprise at his strength when he slammed me against the wall. I saw spots for a second and then heard a ripping sound. Ray ripped my panties off with one jerk. I tried to say something, but Ray just moved up and shoved that cock right into me and pinned me against the wall.

My eyes rolled back as he pushed in balls deep. Ray wasn't taking his time this go around. Oh no. He was TAKING me like a brute. I had no say in this fuck or how it was going to go. I was along for the ride, and it was the best ride I ever had.

"WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!" Ray slammed me into the wall with each thrust. It was like being fucked by a jackhammer. I was held off the floor by his cock and I banged off the wall with each heaving grunt.

GOD! It was so fucking fine! It hurt just enough, and that fucking look of power and complete control in his eyes fucking pushed me over the edge. I orgasmed I don't know how many times, at least 3, they seemed to run together after a bit. Ray finally shoved hard into me and blew his load. My eyes crossed, my body jerked and spasmed, and I passed out.

I'm not sure how long I was out. I came too and I was lying in a heap in a puddle of my own juices against the wall where Ray had fucked me. It took me a bit to get my head working enough to figure out where I was and what had happened.

"Oh baby, that was a FUCK." I remember saying.

I was able to stand up barely and stagger into the living room. Ray was sitting on the couch like he owned it and was drinking a beer. He had a slightly annoyed look.

I would have swayed in as sexy as I could, but I had been fucked so hard I could barely walk. I got down in front of him on my knees.

"Baby, I'm so fucking glad you got things fixed. I won't ever mouth you again. Never, Roxie is your loyal bitch and I'll fuck you whenever, however and as long as you want or say."

I was hoping that whatever he was on was permanent. This fuck had been one of the best ones I had ever had.

Ray responded. "Good, cause as of now I don't pay you shit for anything. Maybe you do good for me and I'll treat you, but I want your body, it's mine. Dig?"

I'm a professional. I never let feelings get in the way of business. Money was money, and I needed it like everyone does. But I knew that this Ray wasn't paying for shit. If anything, women should be paying him for fucks like that and be thankful for it.

I wanted Ray. I wanted him all for me. Forget client, forget customer. I wanted to be his woman and I wanted him to be my man.

What Roxie wants; Roxie gets.

"Yeah baby, I'm your lady, whenever you want it however you want it." I held my breath to hear the next words. Was I just a fun fuck? Or did he have something more in mind?

"Good, you'll make a fine girlfriend. Shit, I'm married ain't I? Well, keep it quiet till I figure out how that will work out. Fuck it, get me another beer and then hop on my cock. This here couch doesn't reek of sex yet and I want everyone who comes in here to know that you get your brains fucked out HERE."

I hopped up like a rabbit and got Ray his beer. I was his girlfriend! Fucking A! Now to make sure I keep that position.

I handed Ray his beer and mounted up. His cock was already hard again and I began to bounce up and down.

"Enjoy the beer baby. Let Roxie take care of this for a while." I purred in his ear.

Ray grunted and smiled. I eased up and down and sped up once I got us lubed. Ray pawed my ass with his free hand and made comments like "Love this ass baby, nice and just firm enough. Yeah, tighten that pussy, squeeze your man's cock. Yeahhhhh, love these titties Roxie. Nice big areolas, perfect to kiss and lick."

I was in heaven. He finished his beer and then spun me around. I am not a spinner, but Ray was so strong he treated me like one and it was fine. His hands seemed magical, he knew right where to touch me, all my little erogenous zones and shit. He knew how to edge me and tease me. My mind was going haywire and I was babbling shit like a baby.

I don't know how long we fucked on that couch, but it was at least an hour, probably more. I had more orgasms that I could count and I couldn't count by the third one because Ray had my mind scrambled and deep fried. I do remember him fucking me savagely reverse cowgirl at the end, he had edged me for a long time, and I was screaming and begging for him to finish me off.

Then he did this little trick where as he thrust up he twisted his waist slightly while he twisted my waist slightly on the way down. So it was like the cock was turning inside me as it shoved home. I had the mother of all orgasms and blacked out.

I woke up draped over the couch with parts of my leather outfit hanging off of me. We had ripped most of them off while fucking, and my heels were wrecked with one having the heel busted off while I was thrashing around and the other had been driven into the end table like a hammer (it was a spiked stiletto). The couch was a fucking wreck, and I had been fucked so hard I had shit on it.

Ray was gone but had left a note.

"Nice fuck Roxie. Clean up the shit, but you keep that couch on display. I'll be back next week. Be sure you have beer."

He had not paid a cent and I didn't care. I lay back and just spent the rest of the day in a blissful haze on that couch.

I texted Ray that night, telling him he was the best fuck I had ever had, and all that shit. For a couple of hours he didn't respond and I got really ancy. Then I got one back.

It was weird. I picked up right away it wasn't my Ray, the fucking monster stud. It was the old Ray.

I was puzzled, and I responded carefully, saying I had a good time and was looking forward to next week and so on. I soon saw he was having guilt issues.

Now, this is where I usually get judged. The guy was married, and I was just on the side. I get judged for helping the guys cheat, for picking up on them, for stringing them along, for taking their money, etc. and so on. That's the business, and these guys are clients. So you can fuck off on that.

But here is the part people get a bit nasty on. If the guys screw up its on them. I don't go around wrecking marriages and shit, I'm the "other woman", not the "other wife". Well, this time, I did.

Guys like the old Ray always feel bad about cheating, at least for a while. Sometimes they kinda grow out of it and get over it. Sometimes they stop and don't hobby anymore. Sometimes they just deal with it and get guilty and work through it.

Girls in my business figure out fast how to play this. You want your customers to be regulars, so making sure there isn't any guilt, or at least not so much they stop coming or do something dumb. You learn how to appease, how to assuage, and how to get over it.

And if you are really good, you learn how to use it.

I knew how to play Ray. The old Ray that is, the new one, my fucking stud boyfriend, he would have seen through my shit in a minute and slapped my ass around for trying to play him.

The old Ray though, he was easy. He was having issues with his wife in several ways, and it was obvious that the sex life was nothing like it should be, or certainly nothing like the fucks we had. So I went to work.

Instead of sending him pics of me naked or playing with myself, I played the sympathetic friend. I encouraged him to open up to me and tell me about things. His work, then his family, and then more intimate things.

I had coped his license the first time we met, so some internet searches got me lots of information on him and his family. His wife Karen (go figure right?), worked as a junior bank official at the local bank. She made good money and would likely stay there until retirement. But she was just another regular woman, not like me. Not hot, not wild, not fun, and not as sexually insane as me.

I knew I could bust them up no problem, and I got to it. I got Ray to tell me about why he had come out and picked me up the first time (even though I had picked him up as a good target), and his marriage issues, especially sexual. It was so easy once he got talking. He would text me all sorts of stuff and I played the good friend and helped encourage him.

I helped him get over his guilt. It was easy to get him to think it was all his wife's fault, that she was so work oriented she had lost the passion. It was easy to get him to think he wasn't really cheating; he just needed some relaxation and relief. He was really just hanging out with a good friend.

I left off that it was a girlfriend.

It took me about five days to have him in the right mindset, and then I fired him up with the pictures and sexy talk. I knew he would be dying to see me again. I would take my time with his wife. I had some ideas already for her.

This goes along with trying to figure out what exactly was going on with him. It was obvious Ray was doing something to himself, a drug or something, prior to coming over to my place. He could change himself into this other Ray, but it was not permanent.

I wanted it permanent, and I wanted him for me and me alone. I went back through his old texts and found he had been talking about some crazy "cloaking device" that would help disguise him. He had told me about some run in with a neighbor and how he wanted to make sure he wouldn't get caught. I figured it probably had something to do with this thing.

I also figured out something else that helped put it all together. I would fantasize about our last fucking, and how Ray had just played my body and mind like a harp. It was like he knew everything about sex, he knew how to trip my triggers, what to say, how to touch, and so on. But the thing that I couldn't stop thinking about was the last bit of the fuck where he twisted us.

That move is not something people do naturally. In fact, there was only one guy who had ever done that to me prior to Ray. That guy was Mr. James of the Four Wise Guys.

A bit of background here. The Four Wise Guys were a group of players in the city. They were agents for strippers and escorts, they did some porn and cam stuff, and generally ran the pseudo-legal vice in the city. Mr. James as he was known was the porn star of the group. I mean, all of them did it, but he was the one really into it. He wasn't a huge porn star, but he was pretty well known and he did a lot of those 15 to 20 minute clips you see online. But he knew how to fuck, and he knew how to do that little trick. In fact, he was the only guy who did it with both people. Most other guys just twist themselves, but Mr. James would twist the ladies too and give them a massive orgasm.

I had done some films with them and he had done it for me once. It was fucking good, and until Ray came along, he had been probably the best fuck I had ever had.

I didn't work with them regularly as I liked doing my own thing. But I did know them.

While stringing along Ray I figured that maybe Mr. James might know something. It seemed way too much of a coincidence that Ray just came up with that trick out of the blue.

The Wise Guys usually had lunch at Sugar Baby's, a nice strip club near where I lived. I worked there too when I was looking for new customers sometimes, but I hadn't been in a while. I showed up and went in, smiling at the wolf whistles I got, and then got a table by the bar. I knew most of the girls there and some of the waitresses were good friends of mine. I got Janey's attention (she was a nice college kid working to make tuition, no attitude, which is rare in strip clubs), and asked her if the Wise Guys were around.

She frowned. "Not today, and I'm not sure they will be back at all."

"Oh shit. Really? They get busted?" They were mostly above board, but still Vice and Narco were always possible issues for them.

"No, nothing like that." Janey got this questioning look on her face. "It was last week. They came in for K Dude's birthday lunch prior to going upstate to that casino for the party. They, like, changed."

"Huh, changed? Like how?"

Janey sat down and shook her head. "It was the most fucked up thing Roxie. They were getting out of the limo and Fred was running the door. He said that as each one got out of the limo, they seemed to kind of change. Like they stopped being cool."

I blinked. "What now?"

"Yeah I know how it sounds. Fred had to herd them into the club. It was like they didn't know what the fuck they were doing. You know how they enter usually, loud and brash, tossing money around, pawing the girlfriend of hour on their arm. This time they looked, well, meek. Confused, like they didn't have any idea where they were or what they were doing here. We had to herd them to their table, and they just sat there looking confused. They didn't tip for shit. I saw Jonesy watch another guy give a dollar to a dancer, and then he tried to do it and it was comical. It was like he had never done it before and was scared."

I sat there and listened. This was fucked up, but the more I thought about it, the more I was convinced that my boy Ray had something to do with it. The way we fucked, what he said, how he touched and kissed me, how he turned me on.