White Boy Ray Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let out another gasp and I saw Ray look her over again. She was in red heels, red g string and nothing else.

Ray said "Roxie, take Kory back to your room, lay her down and get her wet and excited, I'll be along in a moment."

I grabbed the stunned stripper and led her back to my bedroom. Kory's eyes were glazed over and she mumbled "What'ssss going on?"

"Shush Kory. You just listen to Roxie and everything will be fine. My boy Ray is going to sample the goods and I'm gonna get you warmed up for him. You listen to me girl, my boy Ray is the best fuck you will EVER have, and he's the best damned agent around. You'll have the best time slots, high-class customers, and parties like you won't believe."

I spun her around and pushed her dazed ass back on the bed. She blinked and I leaned down and kissed her hard. I pulled her g-string off and gently pushed her back. I spread her legs apart and grinned.

"Now you just relax and enjoy the ride Kory. Time to become one of Ray's girls."

I eased down between Kory's legs and gave her clit a nice soft kiss. She was shaved and she was wet and she smelled like horny girl. I kissed her again and swirled my tongue. I felt Kory's body just melt with a "Mmmmmmmm, niceeeeeee" from Kory.

I moved lower and eased my tongue along her pussy lips. She was now hissing and moaning, and I had to push her legs apart.

"No, no. Bad Kory. You keep these legs apart for Roxie." I said and pushed my tongue in deeper. Kory moaned loudly and began to move in time to my mouth.

I had her nice and warmed up when Ray came in.

I kept at it. I could see Kory was totally out of it, and her eyes were wide as she looked at Ray over my shoulder. My boy Ray had said to warm her up so I kept at it until he pulled me off of her. I was wet and horny as fuck, and I licked Ray's ear as he shoved me to the side. I grabbed a dildo.

I looked at my man pleadingly, and he nodded. I shoved that dildo in and began to fuck myself with it as I watched Ray claim Kory.

Ray looked the stripper over and said "I'm going to rip you apart now and calm your body and booty, you work for me now Kory, dig?"

Kory nodded and her eyes widened as Ray moved up and positioned himself. I was pounding my pussy as hard as I could watching my man work his mojo. He eased up and into her.

"WWWWUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA!!!" Kory moaned out as Ray entered her. Kory's eyes rolled completely back in her head and her whole body trembled as Ray pushed in. I was moaning and and jerking as I worked my dildo. Ray pushed into Kory balls deep and began to slowly pump her pussy. He took it slow so he wouldn't damage the merchandise, and Kory looked like she had just done a hit of smack. Her eyes were all rolled up into her head, and she grunted along in time to my boy's pumping. I could her mind was completely switched off, she was nothing but a fuck sack with her senses overwhelmed by pleasure.

Ray grinned and winked at me and sped up. He was soon slamming into her a good several inches and I had an orgasm as I heard the loud smacking sound of his balls and thighs against Kory's pussy. Kory shuddered and came, and then again, and again.

I was egging my boy on. "That's it baby! Yeah! Fuck that bitch! Fuck her mind! Make her yours, claim that pussy! Yeah, show her who the fuck is the man! Fuck her! Fuck her!" I was moaning and chanting as I played with myself hard. I got myself to orgasm three times and I was covered in sweat and my own cum. I was in heaven, watching my boy Ray fuck that stripper like a fucking GOD.

I had an orgasm just thinking "Fuck Roxie, THAT is what you are getting! That is YOUR man!"

Ray fucked her for twenty minutes and then I saw him tense up.

Ray blew his load into her and Kory let out an ear-splitting scream. I matched with my own as I orgasmed hard. Kory's body jerked so hard she nearly knocked herself and Ray off the bed. Then her eyes rolled up and she passed out cold. I shuddered one last time and flopped back with a smile as Ray pulled out of her.

I remember thinking "I hope the bitch is on the pill" as Ray turned to me with a big smile on his face.

I asked "You want me to clean you baby?"

Ray laughed and strode over to me. He lifted me up and said "Let's get a shower babe." We went into the shower and I turned on the water. While the water got hot, I knelt down and started to clean my boy's cock. It tasted so fine, his taste and cum mixed in with that nice young pussy. I lapped it up like a cat does cream while Ray ran his fingers through my hair.

"Mmmm, nice Roxie. You are so good to your man."

"Of course, baby. You are the biggest baddest stud I've ever had and I'm yours. Roxie is going to be your queen, I'm gonna make sure you are always taken care of."

Ray lifted me up and we kissed hard. His hard hand roamed over my naked body and I trembled as he felt me up. I could tell he loved the feel of my nice phat ass, my smooth pussy lips, my big natural titties, my lush lips. He fondled me like a miser fondling his gold.

He led me into the shower and began to soap my body up. He blocked the water with his body after I got wet and then turned me around. His hands slid over my body with the soap and he gently caressed my body parts, taking special care to clean his favorite parts: my ass, pussy, and tits. I moaned and then had another orgasm as he finished off by finger fucking me.

I turned around and kissed him deeply. Then I soaped up my titties and began to wash him with them. I pushed my tits against his hard body and he nodded and shut his eyes.

"Nice Roxie. Real nice. I love the feel of your body on mine, it's just what I've always wanted. You take good care of me."

"That's right lover. I always will too." I knelt down and soaped his cock. I then gave him a nice titty fuck and brought him to orgasm. I licked it clean again, and then titty fucked/cleaned his cock again.

We got out of the shower and toweled off. Ray walked out naked like he owned the place. I put on a silk robe and followed. I could tell he was thinking about something.

"So babe, what's the plan? Wanna get some food and then have some more fun before you go?"

"Nah, first, I'm gonna dump Kory on the couch and mix her nasty into it and then have a couple of beers while we write up some papers and then get the bitch signed on."

I giggled and watched as Ray carried Kory in and dropped her on the couch. I sat down next to her and eased my fingers into her snatch. I pulled out a glob of cum and began to rub it in.

I decided to ask my babe a question. "Hey babe, why did decide to fuck up my couch like this? It's funny and I actually sit here a lot and smell your sex and play with myself, but like why?" I was curious about this since the first time, but now seemed like a good time. Ray was treating me like his woman and sort of partner.

"Cause the old me was such a pussy. I always had this fantasy about having you mount me on the couch, but every time I went near it you jumped my shit. I get it, it's a nice expensive couch. But I wanted to make sure you understood who was the man here now and fucking you on your couch, and then turning it into this nasty, skanky, sleazy scummy looking fuck seat right as you walk in that reeks of pussy and sex and has stains and shit was the way to make sure you understood WHO the fuck is the man here."

I licked my lips, stood up and gave my boy a nasty tongue kiss. "Oh you did that babes, I'm your fucking woman now and I LOVE the new you."

Ray laughed and we began to make out. Ray had me turned around and was nuzzling my neck when Kory made some noises.

"Ah, my acquisition is waking up. Roxie baby, get on your computer and let's get some documents and contracts drawn up."

"You got it boss." I hopped to it. Ray was in full pimp mode and I wanted to keep this rolling. I knew he was going home soon, but I figured that the more I pull him into the life the more he would want to stay, and stay as my boy Ray, not that loser.

I had been an independent for a while but had done stuff with others. I had copies of NDAs, contracts, powers of attorney, and all that legal shit. I had them pulled up and filled in properly in about 20 minutes while Ray talked to Kory.

I could tell Kory was still pretty out of it, but she was definitely on board. I heard her saying "Yes Ray", "You got it Ray" and "Sounds good Ray" and no sass or talk back.

Ray came over and looked at the documents. He nodded and took them over to Kory. Kory signed them without any comments.

"Alright Kory, I'll be talking to your boss at the club shortly. Get ready to move up to the weekend slot. Until you hear from me, you don't say shit got it? Roxie babe, get her a cab and send her home."

I did and I had to help Kory out to the car. She was smiling and her eyes were dazed and I had to ask her twice for her address.

I went back in and Ray was on my computer making some files and organizing some shit.

"I'll need to have a work day here Roxie later this week. I need to get my shit organized for my stable."

I sat down on his lap and kissed him. "Baby, why don't you let me take care of this? I'll get everything sorted and set up. I was thinking that we need to have Kory move into my apartment complex. Have her nearby to keep an eye on her, and the others to.

Ray smiled. "I like how you think Roxie. Thing is I need a better pad than this. Your place is nice, but we need a nice place to do business, have sit downs, have the girls show off. But that's once we get going."

Ray and I made out for a bit and then Ray said "I gotta get going. Last thing Roxie, get me a cellphone. You keep it for me and handle the calls when I'm not around." He let his hands roam over my body and he said "We need to get money and get more girls. Baby, I know you are still working, but I want to get you off the market as soon as we can. I need my Roxie helping me run this show."

"You got it Ray. We'll get these bitches in line, and once White Boy Ray gets busy, we are going to own this town!"

Ray grinned and nuzzled my neck. "That's right baby."

Ray headed out and I got to work on several things.

I have always been organized, so setting up our new business was not that hard. I just had to get a portable hard drive and set up some encryption and then organize the files (contracts, money spreadsheet for expenses and all that, easy now-a-days with the right software package). I got Ray a cellphone and put in my number (along with a great naked selfie), and Kory's.

I got ahold of Kory later that day when she had recovered more and met her for a sit down. I laid out the rules (namely Ray and me spoke and she obeyed), and then gave her some tips on how to up her game. She was pretty smart and listened closely. I could tell she was still a bit nervous about escorting, so I told her we would ease into it.

"It's part of the game girl. And trust me, you make way more money for a lot less work. Since you just have to share profits with Ray and me, the club is cut out. You hook some well-off regulars and you are set for a long time. Ray will be taking care of you, you don't need to worry about any thugs or nutjobs, my boy Ray can take out the trash."

Kory nodded with a dreamy look on her face. "I bet he can. God! I've never had such a fuck in my entire life! He was a monster!" She sighed and looked at me. "I'm jealous Roxie, you are one lucky woman to have a man like that."

"Yes I am. And if you make any moves to try and take him, they will never find the body, you hear me?" I said with a cold smile.

Kory gulped and nodded. I patted her hand. "Don't worry Kory, I like to share, and there is plenty of White Boy Ray to go around. I'll make sure you get all the fucking you need."

Kory smiled eagerly and we then got into her private cam setup. I went to her place and I helped her set up and then do some advertising and left her to it.

I sexted Ray some and got the usual replies. I could tell he was back to his lame self, but still I knew that all my attention was having an effect on him. This Ray wasn't the streetwise hustler my Ray was, so I knew how to play him. He was loving the attention and he was likely wacking off to my pictures when he was in the shower. I needed to reel him in slowly though. I could tell he was still having issues with this dual life, and the last thing I wanted was for my boy to try and break things off.

While I was getting Business Cards done up, I ran into an old customer. He was a cop, or had been. He had been dirty and had quit when things got a bit too close for him. He was now a private investigator and did lots of work chasing down cheating spouses and such. I knew he had helped set some folks up too (getting some hot escort or stripper to entice the guy so his wife could clean him out, that kind of stuff).

In other words, just what I needed for the two problems I had.

One, how was Ray changing? It had to do with that weird gun looking thing, I knew that.

Two, how do I get Ray's wife out of the picture?

I asked the PI to coffee and had a sit down with him. I told him I had a boyfriend that I was serious about, but he was married and if I broke them up he'd bolt. I gave him the name of the wife, address, and so on and hired him to do some digging. I also hired him to get into Ray's shop and have a look around. I told him not to touch or disturb anything but take pictures and just see what he was working on.

I could tell the PI was a bit curious about that last one, but he always kept his mouth shut when business was involved. I paid him and we set up a meeting next week.

Ray pinged me later that day and told me we were going out Thursday. I was ecstatic! Twice in one week! Ray was getting bolder and wanting his Roxie more. I could tell by his texts he was having more issues with his ball and chain, so I made sure to keep up the attack.

That Thursday, Ray took me out to Sugar Baby's, and we had a talk with the owner. I just sat back and played the hot girlfriend. My boy killed it. He had the owner eating out of his hand in minutes and Kory had been working on my recommendations, so she gave the owner a sample of her improvements. The owner was all impressed and shit, so we got Kory a new contract with the weekend time slot and a larger chunk of the take home.

The owner gave us a meal on the house and we sat there eating. I let my hand slowly massage my boy's cock and just watched him scope out the dancers. I could tell none of them were doing it for him, but I also saw the dancers were definitely paying attention to us. The word was out about the new agency and White Boy Ray.

We headed back to my place and we fucked like animals for two hours. Ray headed out and I just lay there with a big smile on my face, thinking about how fucking awesome my life was at that moment.

I was busy for the next several days with various things. Since the money hadn't started flowing yet, I had to do some work with some of my regulars. I had to force myself each time to even make a remote show that I was caring about them at all. I could think of was Ray and how much better of a fuck he was. But I needed the money, at least until my player boyfriend had things in hand.

So I made rent, and then focused on business.

I hit the strip clubs that weekend. I knew a lot of the bouncers, dancers, managers, and owners and it was easy to meet up. I passed out cards, talked Ray up, and showed Kory off. The fact that my boy had gotten her moved up so fast was a big seller to a lot of the girls. And the fact that one of the best agents in town was now out of business and not even showing his face in the clubs meant a lot of talent was on the market. I knew who the competition was, and I made moves to get some of the talent before they swept it up.

I did pretty well. I was able to get ten girls to commit to sign on after meeting White Boy Ray (who was out of town on business). The fact that a seasoned hobbyist like me was in business with him made a big impact as I was known as a very stubborn independent operator. And Kory's talk in the backroom about Ray's sexual prowess didn't hurt either.

Next Monday, Ray came by and I had a series of meetings lined up with him for the girls I had recruited.

Damn, we had fun.

The girl would show up (first one was at 9), we'd talk a bit, Ray would make a move on her, and then would fuck her brains out. We'd move her to the guest room to let her bask in the afterglow of an awesome fuck, and then type up the contracts. Ray was a fuck machine and he had no trouble fucking ten chicks over the course of the day. The thing was that it took a couple of hours for the bitches to get awake enough to sign, so we ended up having about 3 girls lying in the bedroom at any one time.

By about 2pm, Ray would just grab the girl as they came in the door, kiss them hard and then take them straight to the bedroom for sex. "Can't waste the time Roxie, besides, there is nothing to talk about. They sign where I tell them to sign and that's that." Ray told as he carried Kimiko off to the master bedroom (a nice little Asian, maybe Japanese, number I had worked hard to get).

I was hot and bothered. Ray told me not to watch as he needed me clean and presentable and clear headed to do up the paperwork. I had to sit there and listen to my boy Ray fuck those hot little bitches' brains into much for damn near ten hours! My pussy was sopping wet, I was panting and I had to keep slapping myself to keep clear-headed.

At noon, we got Lacey signed (nice Brunette with big natural tits), and I dumped her into a cab. Then I was able to start moving them through the process. Each one of them was dopey and stunned, and you couldn't get the smiles off their faces with a jackhammer. They would just sit and sigh, and then sign where I told them to.

It was easy peasy, and by about 8pm Ray came into the living room with Natasha, a hot little blonde number who had worked for Big James. She had been his girlfriend according to rumor. She was dazed and giggling and snuggled in tight to my boy. Ray sat her down and said "Sign Natasha, you listen to Roxie and do what she says. She's my right-hand woman, and if I ain't around, what she says goes, dig?"

Natasha nodded and frowned. "Yeah, I dig. It's so weird though, sometimes I swear it's like you are Big James. He always said "dig"." She giggled. "But that's fucked up, and Little Jimmy is a loser now. Fuck what did I ever see in him?"

"Yeah, weird about how that happened." I said as I directed her to start signing. "So, like what went down? He do some bad drugs or something?" I asked.

I noted Ray was watching a bit more carefully than normal, so I let it hang. I didn't want to give away anything about my suspicions.

Natasha giggles again. "It was fucked up Roxie. He was supposed to meet some new talent, I think Kory was one of them, so he went to Sugar Baby's. I was sleeping in from a party, and he came back all changed. I mean, like that Dr. Hyde story thing. He came in the door and just looked lost. I was naked, and feeling horny, and I grabbed him when he came in and started kissing. Normally he just takes me right there on the fucking carpet but this time he just stood there looking all lost and shit. I asked him what was up, and he said he wasn't feeling well."

Natasha signed the last documents and then shook her head. "He went to bed, and when he came out later he just looked like a pussy, all hunched over, weak ass looking. I tried to turn him on but it was like he had never seen a hot woman before. Shit Roxie, James could fuck like a monster, not as good as Ray of course, but it was like he had never seen a woman. I finally sat his ass down and asked him what the fuck was up. He said he was going into Sugar Baby's and suddenly it was like something drained him. Like all his mojo and shit. He wasn't making any sense, so I figured he was having a bad trip on something. But nah, he never recovered. Fuck, I was outta there the next day."