All Comments on 'White Freshman, Black Coeds Ch. 18'

by MarkLivingston

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hands down one of the worst stories on this site. So much effort for nothing. My dick has stayed limp this entire read. You say you don't want to write porn, but do you not understand what erotica is? Its supposed to get people to the same place as porn just in a more realistically story-telling way. You really need to take peoples criticisms seriously.

MarkLivingstonMarkLivingstonabout 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous: I get what you're saying, to a point. The erotica here was in the Ross dressing room starting near the end of p. 1 then all of p. 2. If the story had stopped there would it have been alright with regard to the amount of erotic content?

But then you're right: the last 3 pages didn't have any, and that's what you may've been expecting, a climax so to speak. Sorry about that, but the story of that day had gotten long so I divided it into 2 parts.

But if Ch. 19 with Nia and her French-Canadian roommate didn't meet your approval, then you'll just need to avoid my chapters in this story arc. Best regards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous