Who Needs Willpower Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiona couldn't suppress her moans. The vibrations were phenomenal, amplified by her added pressure to hold it in place. With how sporadic the vibrations seemed to the eye, a part of her believed it would be uncomfortable. But they fell just short of that mark, instead filling her with wonderful pleasure.

"Goddd." Fiona let slip from her lips. She clasped her knees together to keep it in place, dropping her head further below her suspended arms. She looked up at Amanda, still searching through the box.

Finally, Amanda stood. She held a ring in her hands with a strip of metal connecting the two sides in an arch. Fiona recognized it immediately.

"I ordered this belt after searching through dozens upon dozens of cages online. It should match up perfectly with your existing cage." Amanda sauntered over as she spoke, enjoying the view of Fiona writhing from pleasure and dread. "Now don't get me wrong, I actually like just the cage. There is something so wonderful about knowing you could touch yourself. Edge yourself. Try to cum in secret all day long, but all you accomplish is making yourself more frustrated. I think that's how I'll usually have you. But in this instance, I don't wanna keep you from pleasuring yourself. I want to trap you inside the pleasure."

Fiona's eyes went wide as she realized what she meant. She squirmed against her binds in an attempt to protect her lower half, but she was easily overruled by the steel around her wrists.

Amanda twisted a key in the base of the chastity belt, allowing it to pop open. She grabbed onto one of Fiona's legs, lifting it and sliding it through, before doing the same with her other. She slid the belt up her legs, positioning a small hole in the metal right in front of her cage. The metal sheet had a hinge mechanism to it, allowing it to break apart when unlocked, passing over the cage and balls, before reclasping against the existing ring. It snapped perfectly in place. Amanda pulled the metal sheet tight against her, using a dial by the lock to slowly ratchet the rubber covered metal wires tight around Fiona's waist. With a soft click, she locked it in place.

"There we go, now you couldn't get that dildo out, even if your hands weren't bound." Amanda sat back admiring her work. "Now that it's in place, I guess we can take it off low." Fiona was struggling against her binds, but her body froze with shock as Amanda spoke.

"Wait, what do you mean low?" Fiona questioned, struggling to get the words out between frustrated breaths. An evil grin crept across Amanda's face, before she dragged her finger up the screen of her phone, and the dildo erupted within her.

Fiona nearly screamed as her knees weakened. She pinched her legs towards her chest as she leaned forward, partially supporting herself on her cuffed arms, thankful for the leather sleeves cushioning her weight. She moaned desperately, trying to push the dildo out of her. To escape from the overwhelming vibrations radiating through her, but the belt prevented any relief.

"Ahhh please, Amanda! Turn it off, turn it off! It's too much, I have to cum! At least unlock me, please!" Fiona squirmed as she begged, panting heavily as she lifted her knees over and over as if trying to step out of the chastity belt. Amanda turned from Fiona, walking towards her desk.

"Y'know, I did a lot of research last night. Aside from buying lots of things, I was also really curious about something." She lifted the lid of her computer, booting it up. She spoke calmly, as if she couldn't even hear the moans from the naked girl bound to her bed. "It's well accepted that futas can't cum without their cocks. There are a few exceptions to this, as everyone is different, but as a general rule, that's the way it is. But I wanted to really dial in on your limits. What exactly can you cum from. So that is what we are gonna find out today." Fiona could hardly comprehend Amanda as she spoke. Every nerve was burning with her need to cum. She felt as though her desire would fill up so high behind the dam it would drown her.

Amanda searched through her computer, listening to the symphony of moans and metal restraints as she did. She eventually found a document she had saved.

"So here is what the internet suggested. That is basically the mobile version of a sybian. Y'know, those big semi circle things you can sit on? It's supposed to be able to make basically anyone cum with ease. I wanna see if you truly cannot cum without your cock. What do you think, do you think you could cum like this?" Fiona could barely suppress her moans long enough to respond.

"N-no! No I can't! M-my body is burning. I need to cum, s-SO badly. Please Amanda. PLEASE unlock me!" Fiona's moans came back with a vengeance, morphing into frustrated groans. She bucked her hips, precum trailing off her cage, snapping to her thighs and across the floor from the jagged movements.

"Hmmm, alright. So if this isn't enough to make you cum, let's take it up a step, shall we?" Fiona groaned in disapproval, resting her head against her arm as she panted. Amanda pulled out two black suction cups, each with a round nub in the center.

"One of the internet's theories was that certain futas only needed a wider range of stimulation, so perhaps an orgasm could be achieved from nipple stimulation instead. We'll see if maybe that would work for you next!" Amanda took one of Fiona's nipples in her mouth, sucking and licking as she used her hand to pinch the other.

Fiona moaned from the pleasure. She had very sensitive nipples, and she had never experienced any stimulation on them aside from her own hands. She could feel herself teeter on the edge. Expecting to push over, but the edge always pulled away in time, like trying to view the back of your head in a mirror.

Before long, Fiona's nipples were rocks, harder than they had ever been before. Amanda pulled away, taking in a content breath as she blissfully viewed the scene before her. She then flipped the rubber cups inside out over her fingers, before grabbing Fiona's nipples through rubber material. She pulled on them, causing another sharp moan from Fiona as she did, before flipping the rubber right side out, snapping tightly against Fiona's skin.

The rubber acted like a tight latex glove, holding snug to her skin. The round nubs embedded in the rubber pressed firmly against her nipples. Amanda pulled out her phone, before looking Fiona dead in the eyes.

"Everything I bought links to the same app," she whispered, grinning. She clicked her screen, and nubs held firmly against her nipples began to vibrate as well.

"Ughhh." Fiona moaned, struggling to form complete words. She pressed her chest to the air, trying to push her breasts close enough to her hands to allow her to remove the rubber devices, but she was unable to reach. She groaned loudly in frustration as she squirmed and twisted in desperation. Amanda sat back at her computer, continuing to read her document as Fiona bucked in her peripherals. A few minutes passed, and Amanda was content with the results.

"Looks like nipple stimulation won't do it either. There is one more thing that I really gotta test." Amanda let her excitement show. She pulled out a rubber cock ring with a familiar bulge on one side. "Some people think that any stimulation of the cock should be enough, allowing a futa to cum so long as sensation is felt. Others think that it has to do with the erection. That maybe it was some genetic bug in evolution, that futas only cum when their body thinks they are inside someone. It's hard to test though, since most futa will be hard when trying to cum. But your cage presents us with a unique opportunity to do some scientific testing."

"Amandaaaa," Fiona groaned, cupping her thighs together as if to hide her cage, hoping Amanda might forget it was there. Amanda stretched the rubber ring, sliding it past her balls before letting it snap tight against the preexisting ring. The bulge pressed firmly against the metal plate of her cage. She held up her phone, before giving Fiona another passionate kiss and pressing the button.

This time Fiona really did scream. Her knees buckled, falling into Amanda's arms. She made sure to catch her, preventing her entire weight from suspending against the +

cuffs. Her body shook as she moaned. Her brain went completely empty, surrendering entirely to the need between her legs. She bucked and writhed, as precum dripped from her cage in succession, like a slowly leaking faucet. Amanda squeezed her in her arms, lifting her back to her feet before grabbing her face and kissing her passionately.

Fiona responded immediately, as if instinctually pulled towards any stimulation she could get, hoping something would be enough to push her over the edge. Amanda ran her fingers through her hair, squeezing her fingers to grip tightly into her hair. Fiona moaned, pushing against Amanda's lips, pulling her own hair in the process.

After what seemed like centuries to Fiona, Amanda pulled away, moving down her neck in repeated kisses before finally stepping back. She turned off all the vibrators at once. The sudden absence of stimulation let Fiona's head slump between her shoulders. She whimpered, both in relief and frustration at its departure. Amanda took a finger and swiped it under Fiona's cage, snagging a stream of the liquid and bringing it to her face.

"No white, guess it's just precum. Guess that wasn't enough either!" She licked her finger clean. She walked up besides Fiona, pushing up to her tippy toes to reach onto her bed. She pulled off her comforter and pillow. She was about to drop them on the floor, when she noticed the streaks of precum that had flung off her thrashing hips, and a small pool between her feet. "Man, you were really leakin', huh? She grabbed a tissue from her desk and wiped up the floor, before throwing her comforter across it and tossing the pillow to one end.

"Can I... can I please cum?" Fiona managed to say between heavy breaths. Her hips still shook slightly as phantom vibrations coursed through her. Amanda kissed her softly on the lips as she unlocked her chastity belt, pulling it away, but leaving her cock still securely caged. She leaned down, slipping the belt off one leg at a time. She then reached up, poking her fingers slightly inside Fiona to grab the dildo, pulling it out. Fiona whined as she felt it go, leaving her clenching and with an overwhelming sense of emptiness.

"Nope. Sorry sweetheart, but you just came yesterday! It's much too soon to cum again." Fiona whimpered in protest as Amanda undid her handcuffs. She left them clasped to the bed, simply removing Fiona from her end. She guided Fiona and laid her across the comforter on the floor. Amanda laid beside her, wrapping her arms around her head and back, holding her against her own chest. "You were such a good girl today though. I gotta say, I was sure you were gonna cum when I put the ring on your cage. The way you screamed?" Amanda shook her head in disbelief as she reminisced. "I don't think I've ever seen anything hotter. You're a gem."

Fiona squirmed a little in Amanda's arms, feeling a kiss against the top of her head. She almost giggled, before burrowing her face deeper into Amanda, wrapping her arms around her in a tight hug as she did. She could feel herself continuing to bob and twitch in her cage, precum leaking down across her thigh. Her body still hummed with desire, hardly able to comprehend how pent up she felt. But hearing Amanda's praise, how much she loved watching her struggle to cum, somehow it all felt worth it. Her hips still bucked softly with need, unconsciously thrusting into nothing. The aching desire in her cage never faded, but as time passed, her body learned it wasn't going to get any more stimulation. Amanda ran her fingers through her hair, giving Fiona a sensation to focus on to distract her from her arousal. She slowly drifted off in Amanda's arms, still naked on the floor.

***Authors note***

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my story so far! I've been blown away by the support you guys have had for this, and its been a big motivator for me in continuing the story for you all! Unfortunately, I'll be having a lot less time going forward. I don't really make money from writing or drawing like I would like to, so I am starting a new job to fill the void. I have a hard time writing to a degree I find acceptable when I'm tired, and I don't wanna let you guys down with a serious quality drop just to try and keep up pace. Don't get me wrong, I 100% still have plans to continue the story, and hopefully I'll be able to write more often than I think. But I wanted to let you guys know that there may be larger gaps between chapters, and if that does happen, that I have not abandoned the story! But anyways, thank you so much for your support with this story, and I hope that I'll be able to continue entertaining you all!

12