Whore Tournament

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hunter" kept on kissing her lips and squeezing her boobs for about 30 minutes. Her boobs became red with the squeezing. Now, he moved down to her squeezed boobs, he took her boobs in his mouth and started licking them softly, and he grabbed her curvy buttocks in his hands along with that and started squeezing her buttocks while licking her juicy boobs. "Shaziya" was already embarrassed, and now, she was feeling ashamed of what was happening. In the excitement of squeezing her buttocks, the "Hunter" started chewing her boobs with his teeth. "Shaziya" started shouting in pain, "Ahh ahh ahh ahh".

Hunter: "Don't shout whore. Otherwise, more hunters will come here and bang your virgin holes".

"Shaziya" became quiet. She didn't want any more hunters to bang her at that time. So, she closed her mouth tightly and started shouting with closed mouth, "Mmm mmm mmm mmm".

The hunter was squeezing her buttocks hard and chewing her boobs wildly. She was feeling the pain, but she couldn't shout loud. Now the hunter, after completely chewing her boobs, left her boobs. There were teeth marks all over her tits. Now, the hunter wanted to go down, the most private part of her body.

But before that, he wanted to play with her. He started to caress her sexy thighs. He was caressing her thighs and legs in such an erotic way that she was feeling the tingling. After some time, the "Hunter" started rubbing her thighs roughly. "Shaziya" was buried in shame.

He parted her legs a little wide and created a gap in between her legs. Her hairy bush was all over pussy.

Hunter: "Have you ever shaved your pussy girl, it looks like you have never shaved your pussy in your life".

"Shaziya" was quite what she could say about this. A shy girl who was already stripped of her clothes and standing naked in front of a 55-year-old man, and along with that, the whole sector was watching her naked show live. The "Hunter" placed his fingers on her hairy bush and caressed it.

And then he grabbed her hairy bush roughly and started rubbing it with his hand. He kept on rubbing it, and slowly-slowly he was moving his fingers further deep in between her legs. After some rubbing of her hairy bush, he reached to her pussy lips. He started rubbing her pussy lips wildly. It felt like a shock to "Shaziya". She jumped in the air with a sudden shock.

She was still standing, so the "Hunter" grabbed her from her back and started rubbing her pussy lips wildly. "Shaziya" was feeling very ashamed, and her pussy had started to feel a tingling inside it.

Then the "Hunter" bent down, and he inserted his head in between her legs. And he placed his tongue on her pussy lips. He smelled her virgin pussy deeply and closely, and it felt so good to him that he started licking her pussy immediately. He started licking her pussy lips wildly, at full speed.

"Shaziya" was getting continuous shock on her pussy lips. She couldn't shout, so she shut her mouth tightly, and she was shouting wildly with her mouth shut. This was a new level of humiliation for her.

An older man was licking her naked pussy in a live telecast to 10 Million people. She was officially a whore now. Every man in the sector has seen her naked now, and her private parts were available for the show. And what a show the "Hunter" was presented to them. "Shaziya" was shouting like a whore, and people loved it.

Her pussy tasted so amazing to him that he had to say to her something in the appraisal of her pussy.

Hunter: "I have tasted so many pussies, and let me tell you that your pussy is the best I have ever tasted".

"Shaziya" felt even more humiliated after hearing this. They were standing out in the open in the forest. Now it was the turn of her ass hole. The "Hunter" went towards her back, and parted her curvy buttocks aside, and started caressing her ass hole, and then, he started rubbing her ass-hole with his fingers.

"Shaziya" was sobbing in shame and humiliation. And then he inserted his head in between her buttocks and started licking her tiny ass hole. He started licking her ass hole wildly with his tongue. It was a new level of humiliation for "Shaziya". She never felt so much embarrassed in her life before. Her virgin ass hole was getting licked.

He started playing with her in the afternoon, and now, it was evening.

After a long ass hole licking session, he moved to the next part.

Now let's see what is happening with the other woman.

Situation 2- Fiza.

Fiza was lost in the beauty of nature. She was an 18-year-old nature lover, so she was gazing at the lovely trees, grass, flowers. She didn't even remember that she was being chased by "Hunters".

She was raised in a very good environment. She has been given total freedom about everything in her life so far. She has been raised with a lot of love by her family, every wish of her has been fulfilled. She is basically like a rose flower, pure, delicate, soft, and beautiful.

She has never been denied anything in her life. She lives free, and she is an open-minded girl. She loves her bike. Most of the time, she is on her bike, roaming around like a free bird. She is like a soft feather.

She was walking for the last 3 hours. And she had seen so many beautiful scenes in her way. She was walking carefree. And while walking, she saw a bunch of beautiful flowers on the ground.

She went to grab them, and when she put her foot closer to the flowers, suddenly she felt that she was going down. It was a trap set up by a "Hunter". He dug a hole and placed some beautiful flowers over it.

And when she came close, she fell into the hole. The "Hunter" came close to have a look at what he has caught. He came down and had a closer look at her. His eyes started glowing when he saw his prize. A hot, slim, beautiful, amusing 18-year-old girl. He licked his tongue in excitement.

This "Hunter" was a 45-year-old guy. He was from another sector and came to play here for the first time. He was excited a lot, and he was filled with a feeling of over excitement. He took her on his shoulder and came out of the hole.

Hunter: "Look at you, a fresh product, untouched ever, we will have a lot of fun together, darling".

"Fiza" was frozen at the situation. She thought that "What just happened". She was caught by a "Hunter", and soon she realised where she was. She should have been careful.

But now, she was caught, and god knows what was going to happen to her. She tried to run away when he put her down, but he caught her back. And now, the "Hunter" was furious with her.

He took out a rope and tied her hands behind her back. Now he grabbed her long pony and made her walk while holding her pony in his hands. He took her to a place covered with a lot of soft grass.

Hunter: "I suppose you are a pure virgin, so I am going to make very special during your first sex. We will do it here, on this soft and thick grass, out in the open, and the whole sector will see you moan while I break your seal".

"Fiza" never thought that her first sex would be like this. With an older man of 45 years of age and out in the open in the woods and a population of 10 Millions, people would be watching her naked.

What would be her life after this? How would she get love in her life? Who would love her when everyone would know that she got fucked on live telecast.

Fiza: "Please, uncle, let me go. I am a very good girl".

Hunter: "Who did you call "Uncle", bitch? You deserve to be punished just for calling me that. And yes, I hope you are a good girl while we have fun".

"Fiza" was afraid now, but she could not do anything. She was about to get her holes banged for the first time in her life. The "Hunter" tore down her t-shirt, and very quickly, he tore down her pants.

Now, he just had a look at her bare skin. She was stunning, her sensual face, her slim belly, her tight buttocks, her slender thighs got him aroused, and he then grabbed her bra and panties in each hand and tore them apart together.

"Fiza" was naked now, and the "Hunter" was amazed by the sight of her private parts. Her small round boobs were firm, inviting him to lick them. And her fresh tiny little pussy, demanding to be banged hard.

She did not have a hairy bush on her pussy, as she was just 18 years old, and her bush just begins to grow on her pussy. She brought her legs tightly closed to each other.

The "Hunter" went to her back side and had a good look at her tight buttocks. They were perfectly round and firm. He was over-excited, and he grabbed her buttocks in both hands and squeezed them hard. And immediately, he gave a tight slap to her buttocks. It made "Fiza" groan with pain.

Hunter: "Girl, you are untouched. Have a look at your tiny holes. They will get cracked by my dick".

Then he started rubbing her slender thighs with his fingertips. She was feeling a tingling. "Hunter" grabbed her boobs in his hands and started squeezing them. "Fiza" wanted to shout, but he locked his lips with her lips and started kissing her arousing lips. He was kissing her lips deeply, and in the meantime, he was squeezing her boobs. Then he started licking her tongue.

"Fiza" was feeling disgusted with this. The taste of his mouth was awful, and she couldn't help but let him kiss and lick her tongue. Her hands were tied behind her back.

The spectators were interested in seeing her reactions, and they loved the disgusting expressions she was making. And her slim figure and sexy buttocks were trending up to the top. People were talking about her sensuous face and body. Virtual spectators were able to get a special close up of her sexy figure.

The "Hunter" suddenly put his hand on her pussy lips and started rubbing it roughly. He was still licking her tongue. "Fiza" felt a sudden shock on her pussy. She tried to get away, but she couldn't.

He kept on rubbing her virgin pussy with his rough fingers, and "Fiza" was getting a high tingling inside her pussy. After having a taste of her wonderful mouth, he withdrew, and now, he focussed his eyes on her pussy. But he went behind her. And started rubbing her tiny virgin ass hole with his fingers.

Now that was a new thing for her. He kept on rubbing her ass hole roughly, and suddenly, he parted her tight buttocks and inserted his face in between them. He started licking her tiny ass hole wildly.

Now, this was disgusting for "Fiza". She never imagined that she would get her ass hole licked by anybody. This was humiliating for her. The whole sector was watching her standing naked out in the woods and getting her ass-hole licked from behind.

"Fiza" was ashamed of herself. She buried her face downwards, but the flying cameras could capture anything from anywhere. They captured the humiliated expressions, and the spectators were feeling full erections in their dicks.

"Hunter" was loving the taste of her asshole, and he was moaning while licking her. He licked her for a long time, and then he came forwards.

Hunter: "Your ass hole tastes amazing. I just want to keep on licking it. But now, let's taste that virgin pussy".

"Fiza" was stunned, she tried to keep her legs close to each other, but he parted her legs wide and buried his mouth in between them. And he started to lick her virgin pussy wildly.

And now, "Fiza" was jumping in the air whenever he was touching her pussy with his tongue. She was feeling humiliated. Her virgin pussy was getting licked wildly by a 45-year-old man while she was telecasted live.

"Fiza" never thought that the first sexual act of her life would be like this. "Hunter" kept on licking her pussy along with moaning loudly in pleasure. He withdrew after 1 hour of licking. And now he was ready with his next move.

Let's see the following situation.

Situation 3- Ariba.

Ariba was the most cunning girl of all. She has always been a boss. Even at her home, she controls her house and the living style of her family. Everyone in her family follows her orders and her directions.

And whenever any tricky situation occurs, she is the one who is always standing in front to face it. She protects her family, and she cares about them. But she is full of ego. She always has this arrogance inside her, which has made many enemies. She treats people very arrogantly and does not shy away to insult them.

And even many good people, too, have been hurt by her. She receives many proposals, and she neglects them with her bossy attitude, and she has insulted some good, -hearted guys, breaking their hearts in public. And that is why many of the spectators want her to be banged hard and taught a lesson.

She started walking, thinking of surviving and not getting caught. She was making plans in her mind about what she would do if she gets in a difficult situation. And because she was using her mind so much, her energy was getting low.

She had a bossy attitude. Even in her, she was walking like a boss. She thought that no one could harm her in any way. She won't let anyone do that to her. She was walking for 4 hours, and she was feeling hungry.

She saw a bunch of apples on the ground near a tree. She saw, around, if there was anybody. She didn't see anyone there, and then she came close to it. She was walking towards a tree, and when she was two steps away from those apples, she couldn't control her hunger anymore, so she rushed towards it, and she didn't notice the trap waiting for her.

It was a rope. She put her foot in a rope knot, and when she pulled her leg forwards, the rope knot also got pulled, and before she could think of anything, there was a net all over her. She was caught in a net.

Three young "Hunter" of 18 years of age came out of hiding. And they had a good look at their prey. They were smiling. They had caught a hot girl of 21 years of age. It was their first time in the tournament. They were some pervert rich brats. All 3 of them were virgins, and what a girl they have got to give away their virginity. Their names were "A", "B", "C".

"Ariba" had a look at them. They were boys, and she thought that she could boss them and get away.

Ariba: "What the hell is this? How dare you boys do this. Get me out of this thing, right now, and let me go. Don't you have anything to do in your lives, your assholes".

They were stunned by her attitude. Hunter "A," said to "B" and "C".

A: "Look at this bitch, having an attitude like she is our boss, let's show her who is the boss here".

"B" took her out of the net. He was holding her from her stomach. No one has ever touched her body before. So, "Ariba" gave slap to "B". He became angry, and he took out a pair of handcuffs. He folded her hands behind her back and put the handcuffs on them. Now "Ariba" was unable to move her hands. She shouted.

Ariba: "How dare you ass hole, get these out of my hands".

B: "Shut up bitch. Otherwise, we will treat you like a real whore".

"Ariba" was analysing the situation. She was thinking about getting away.

Ariba: "Ok, let's make a deal here. How about I help you find a much better woman for your entertainment. I am of no use to you guys. You will get bored of me very soon, so let me help you, and I will trap a hot woman for you. And then you can have fun with her".

C: "Oh darling, you think you are not good enough for us, don't worry, we will check you out. To me, you look like a very hot girl, and I believe your private parts would be an amazing sight to watch and fuck".

Spectators loved her bossy attitude, and they were eager to see how these young brats break her attitude and make her feel humiliated.

A: "Enough with talking, darling, let's see what you have in store for us".

"Ariba" couldn't believe that she was captured by three boys of 18 years of age, and these boys were about to make her naked. "A" tore apart her top, and at the same time, "B" tore apart her leggings. And "C" was very quick to cut her bra and tear her panties. "Ariba" was completely naked now.

And those three boys were amazed by her sizzling body. Their dick was ready to come out of their pants right now. They were licking their tongue after watching her medium size firm boobs, her big round juicy buttocks, her meaty thighs with a combination of her slender sexy legs.

The hottest part was the thick heavy bush on her pussy. "Ariba" was feeling ashamed. She was standing naked with her hands cuffed behind her back, in front of 3 young boys of 18 years of age. She was already feeling humiliated, as all of her attitudes were stripped from her. The whole sector has seen her naked, and her private parts were exposed to everyone.

"A" started kissing her luscious lips, and "B" grabbed her boobs in his hands. "C" went behind her, and he grabbed her juicy buttocks. "A" was busy kissing her, and "B" started to squeeze her boobs roughly.

"C" begins to squeeze and spank her big round buttocks. "Ariba" was in agony. She was trying to shout, but she was being kissed and licked inside her mouth. Now "A" started to squeeze her boobs, and "B" moved his hands to her pussy which was heavily covered with thick bush. He grabbed her pussy, and started rubbing it. "C" parted her juicy buttocks and started rubbing her ass hole.

Now "Ariba" was being humiliated on all of her private parts simultaneously. Her lips were being kissed, and her boobs were getting squeezed. Her pussy and ass hole were being rubbed roughly.

She was feeling humiliated hard. Her body was being humiliated badly. Spectators were going wild, and they loved this. Many of them wanted to enter the playground and bang her holes hard. People were rooting for these young lads, who were removing the bossy attitude of a bossy girl. They were humiliating her in the most sadistic way.

Now "A" begins to lick her boobs, "B" parted her legs, and put his mouth in between her thighs, and begin to lick her hairy pussy. And mean while "C" parted her juicy buttocks and started to lick her ass hole.

"Ariba" was getting shocks in all her private parts. She was feeling a high tingling in her pussy, her ass, and on her boobs. She started shouting, "Ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh". Her all private parts were getting licked wildly, simultaneously. Spectators were high on erection, and they wanted this to continue.

"Ariba" could not believe what was happening. She had lost her dignity. These horny boys thrashed it away. They were leaving no stone unturned and entertaining themselves and the spectators. They were all virgins, so they were a little extra excited.

And "Ariba" had also never allowed anyone to touch her body before. So, this was very humiliating for her. Although she had masturbated alone in her bed many times, this was different. Here she was being seen by ten Million people and live. And she was being enjoyed by three young lads of 18 years of age. Her holes were virgin, and she wanted it to keep that way.

"Ariba" was shouting like a whore with humiliation, and shame and pain. But those lads were enjoying their time out there.

Let's see the following situation.

Situation 4- Yasmin.

"Yasmin" was walking through very slowly. She was thinking about that "How she would get through this competition". She was a hot woman, and everybody here would want to have their dicks inside her holes. And she was wearing the hottest dress among the 4 participants.

The sexy figure of her body was visible. She didn't know that how she would protect herself because she was a submissive kind of housewife. She was taught that the man is the boss, and he has the right to anything to a woman. She was from a very conservative family, and she was taught never to oppose the man and accept them as the supreme boss.

She was raised in an environment where a woman shall follow every direction of a man and do what she is told to do. She is taught to never make a man angry, by never standing up against them, by always keeping them happy, and by fulfilling their wishes.

123456...8