Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

"Wow Mum!" I exclaimed, "Incredible!"

Mum's amazing display was somehow sending waves of energy into my body and despite my cock not being in any way near her it still felt as if it was about to explode. Quickly I slammed my cock back where it belonged, discovering that Mum's vagina seemed to have tightened and now was about to strip me of my spunk.

"Mum – cumming!" I cried as I pushed my pulsating penis deeply into her.

Her body seemed to come alive in an instant and as I fought to control Mum's rampaging body so my cock jerked mightily and blasted jet after jet of hot cum deep into my mother's vagina and womb.

"Ahhhh!" I cried as air was forced from my lungs by the muscular contractions that emanated from my groin, "Ahhh Mum – yessss, oh yeah!"

"Oh Chris – oh Chris!" she panted as her body shuddered and shook; as her hands tried to crush my arms; as her arse bounced on the table, "Oh God – I can't stop!"

But stop she did – eventually. The crescendo had been reached and now came the long slow descent from the peak, a gradual decline, interspersed by occasional twitches and contractions. Mum's vagina still had a good grip on my cock though and I moved it slowly in and out, just pleasuring myself with the erotic friction of our incestuous activity. Small streams of sweat and other liquids were dripping and running down my body as I stood there panting while on the table Mum too was bathed in liquids but she was bathed in smiles too and her vagina still held me firmly.

I moved my penis around and felt the warm wet spunk as it bathed my knob and Mum's vagina. I pressed inwards and a gush of white spunk squeezed out and gathered between Mum's lips but I was too knackered for now to do anything with it. Instead I merely regained my breath and allowed my body to cool back down while Mum apparently did the same.

"That was so wild!" she said, breaking into my reverie, "I don't think I've been so wet since I last had a shower...and speaking of showers, I think we ought to have one now, don't you?"

I nodded my agreement, too exhausted temporarily to do much else at that moment.

"Well, come on then, we can't have a shower here, can we?" said Mum and I shook my head as I returned to the land of the living.

"Yeah," I said, my mind still swirling with sexy memories, "No, sorry – no, not here – I'd better move then."

"No, no, don't start that again!" said Mum, playing on my words, "The only moves you're going to make will be on me!"

I laughed, then reached for the towel, pressed it over Mum's pussy and slowly slid my cock from it's happy home.

"Ugghhh!" said Mum, as she held the towel in place, "I felt that!"

I pulled her upright and then lifted her off the table and into my arms whereupon we kissed warmly and tenderly. Mum's delicious breasts squashed against me and I felt a quiver of excitement moving through my cock, one that Mum apparently felt too as we clung together.

"No you don't!" she said, "Shower time."

I could now tell you all about how we showered together, caressed and stroked and loved each other – but I won't. Then I could fill you in with our energetic love-making as we grew closer and more attune with each other. And I could load this story with chatter about our daily lives. But I won't.

Because this is supposed to be the story of our week away so I'm going to skip a few weeks – right forward actually to the day we headed down south, to our home from home for the week. In the weeks beforehand we intentionally avoided any research into the place, knowing only that it was a top class hotel, specifically set up to cater for breaks for those from the cream of commerce so whatever happened, the accommodation was going to be good.

And so it was. We drove down since we wanted our own freedom to explore if we had time and arrived safely early in the afternoon, finding ourselves sweeping into a wide expanse of gardens and paths with a big red brick mansion beckoning to us in the warmth of the afternoon sun.

Everything then seemed to happen so quickly – we arrived and were met by several liveried staff; the car was driven away out of sight; we were booked in quickly and then were taken to our suite wherein our bags had somehow already been deposited. In the suite too were arrays of flowers fit for a queen and more champagne than I'd ever seen in one place at once and Mum was awhirl with excitement.

Hardly had the door closed behind us than she was leaping into my arms, for all the world as if she'd cast off some twenty years or more, smothering the life out of me as she held me tightly and kissed me madly.

"I can't believe it!" she breathed huskily into my ear, "Oh Chris, how on earth did you manage it?"

I felt as if she'd asked me how I'd managed to set the place up so perfectly all on my own but I knew that her words were just the exuberant expression of a woman in love; a woman excited beyond anything that her normal life had allowed.

"You like it?" I asked, as if indeed I had organised the room, "Suitable for madam?"

"Oh, you know what I mean," said Mum as she kissed her way back to my mouth, "I'm just so thrilled, so happy...come on, put me down lover boy!"

She drifted away from me as she checked the room's features, standing eventually at the open doors to the balcony, then she turned and beckoned me to join her outside.

"Look, there's a pool and a Jacuzzi and, and...there's the beach!" she exclaimed excitedly, "Oh darling – it's perfect!"

She spun around again and plastered herself against me, kissing me energetically and rubbing herself deliciously against me and I immediately felt my body responding.

"Have we got time?" she breathed as she stroked my rising penis through my trousers, "I'm sure we have – damn, I'm going make sure we have!"

In the few moments she'd been pressing against me she'd managed to undo my trousers and now she pushed them down my legs and began undoing her dress. To be honest, she hardly needed to remove her dress anyway since her delicious breasts had been generously on show and she'd already shown me that all she was wearing underneath were some very skimpy knickers but the symbolic undressing (and deflowering of course) was a necessary rite of passage as we consummated our love in our new home from home.

Knowing full well that Mum would get her way I removed the rest of my clothes – just moments before Mum was throwing herself full length onto the bed, to sprawl there with arms and legs spread for me.

I quickly joined her and reclined beside her, then rolled over so that we could kiss.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed as we smooched and devoured each other, "Ohhh darling, come on, come here, do me!"

There was no finesse, just an urgent desire to be united and even as I lifted myself on top of her, Mum's hand was guiding my erection into her slippery slit.

"I'm so ready for you!" she sighed as her hips lifted towards my down-pointing penis, "Just a nice quickie; I just want to feel – ohhh – you're in!"

She was so slippery wet that once again I slid inside her lovely vagina with hardly a hitch; she was designed to accommodate me perfectly and no sooner than I was embedded than she was working her hips up and down my penis, her lively pussy insatiably active.

"Don't cum inside me," she pleaded as her vaginal walls squeezed my cock powerfully, "I'll be sticky and horrible all afternoon, I'll finish you off with my mouth instead, please."

While it was always an incredible sensation to pump my spunk back into the hole I'd come from, my penis was less discerning, merely being content with being emptied every so often so her suggestion was fine with me and actually made sense but nevertheless I continued to thrust my rampant cock into my mother's hole with unabated eagerness.

"Yes daring," said Mum, proving that my intent was the right one, "Like that – fast – hard – quick!"

I was pounding her pussy now, driving her back down onto the bed but she still responded as if she'd never been fucked like this before, filling the air with ecstatic cries and gasps of delight.

"Wonderful!" she cried, "My goodness, I'm going to cum!"

I thought that that was the general idea but it was the speed of the arrival of her orgasm that was surprising her but her responses were very much in tune. Her legs kept tightening around my hips, her hands were pulling me down to her and her lips were reaching up to me eagerly.

"Mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmm!" she hummed into my mouth as she began to climax, "Ohhhhhh!"

Our mouths parted just as Mum reached the top of her frantic orgasm and she cried out like a wild creature with noises you'd hardly expect to come from a woman, then cut them off with a shocked look on her face.

"Oh darling, whatever will they think?" she asked, "I couldn't stop – I just had to let it go!"

"They'll think you were enjoying yourself," I said softly, as I stroked my cock in and out of her pulsating, quivering hole with measured calmness, "Isn't that what we came down here for anyway?"

"But I'm a grown woman!" she said, as if grown women weren't supposed to enjoy themselves, "And I'm your mother for that matter!"

I pressed my cock firmly and deeply into Mum's hole and held it there.

"I know that and so do you, but they don't, do they?" I said, "You're supposed to be my girlfriend and anyway, you don't look old enough to be my mother – you could easily be my girl."

I could see by the way Mum's face brightened even more that I'd paid her the ultimate compliment but it was true – she certainly didn't act or look her age. Sure, she was obviously somewhat older than me but not by a whole generation. Not only that, her pussy had been as good as unused for the past ten years or more and it certainly worked perfectly now even to the point that I found myself having to distract my mind or risk shooting off. Fortunately Mum seemed to recognise the signals and patted me gently on the shoulder.

"Come on, lift up darling," she said, "Lie on your back and I'll finish you off."

I eased my penis from her loving vagina, her slippery juices forming a glistening thread between our two sex organs for a few moments and then shortly afterwards I was lying there; Mum had rolled onto her hip and one elbow and her hand was now around my cock.

"He's a lovely thing," she said as she eased my foreskin up and down, "So hard and yet so soft."

She smiled benevolently at me then moved down the bed until I could feel her warm breath and her soft hair on my abdomen.

"Ahhh!" I gasped as her mouth began exploring, "Oh yesss Mum, yesss!"

Mum looked up from my groin and waved a finger at me.

"I think you'd better call me Paula while we're down here," she said with a smile, "We don't want them to think we're up to anything!"

"Bit late for that!" I said, "I bet they heard you down town!"

"I told you, I couldn't help it," said Mum as she pulled a face, "I won't be in trouble will I?"

"We're here to enjoy ourselves, aren't we?" I said, "And I think we'd be a strange couple if we didn't enjoy some good earthy sex while we're here, so just let it go."

"You think so?" asked Mum, still reticent, "I'm sure I'll blush like anything when we go downstairs."

"Don't be silly," I said as I stroked her back, "Relax and smile, that's all you need to do!"

"I can't smile when I've got this thing in my mouth!" she said with a wink, "I've got the message – now let me get the spunk to go with it!"

Then it was my turn to gasp anew as her skilful mouth and active tongue stroked, caressed, stretched and squeezed my cock until, aided by her hand on my shaft I found myself about to explode.

"Gonna cum, gonna cum Paula," I gasped, as my hips shook and jerked, "I can feel it!"

"Let it go – I'm ready!" she answered quickly before her mouth descended once again to strip me of my essence.

"Yes, yesss!" I gasped urgently, "Here it cums!"

"Oooo!" breathed Mum, "Bloody hell!"

She lifted away and cleared her throat then settled back over my cock to let me finish off.

"Haaaa," I gasped as my jumping, spastic hips and cock settled back, "Oh Mum, that was good!"

"Say Paula or I won't do it again!" said Mum sociably, "That was a big load, wasn't it?"

"Sorry Paula. I don't know – it just felt good from here," I answered and Mum hummed her response.

"Felt like a lot from here," she said as she wiped her lips, "Had to swallow twice."

"You're good, you know," I said as Mum sat up, "And I can't believe how sexy you've become."

She climbed off the bed and stood there licking her lips erotically.

"Wouldn't be the same without you," she answered as she crossed the room towards the en suite bathroom, "Won't be long."

With that she disappeared into the bathroom and eventually I joined her for a quick clean up.

She was brushing her teeth as I entered and she paused and took the brush from her mouth.

"First time I've tasted myself," she said, "Interesting taste too combined with the taste of you and your cum."

She rinsed off and dried herself before slapping my arse as she left me to finish off.

"I wasn't complaining about the taste," she said, "But I didn't want to come over as being too much of a slut!"

She laughed happily as she walked away from me, rolling her hips provocatively, then began to dress and I noticed that she put her new swimsuit on under her light floral summer dress. Soon I was dressing too, neither of us entirely certain that we were dressing correctly, but we were on holiday – off duty – so we chose to dress very casually although to be honest, Mum still looked perfect to me.

"Ok, so what's happening now we're here?" she asked and all I could do was to shrug and hold my hands out.

"No idea – but if we go downstairs we can find out what there is to do. Are you hungry yet?" I asked as I wondered if I could find something to eat.

"I've just had lunch!" said Mum with a big grin, "We'd better top you up before too long though – you'll need the energy more than me!"

Downstairs there were plenty of staff to guide us and boards showing all the various activities available, the hotel having extensive grounds and facilities for just about everything from horse riding to playing chess. There was such a huge selection of things to do that we were spoilt for choice and we dithered for ages as we perused the options before eventually choosing to enjoy a combination activity – canoeing down a small river to the beach followed by a barbequed meal on the beach and some relaxation on the sand.

A golf buggy took us to the headwater of the stream and our clothes were taken away to be delivered to the beach, leaving us in our swim wear and soon we were fitted out with flotation jackets and helmets. I loved the look on the guy's face as he fitted the jacket over Mum's buxom charms – then we were off.

It wasn't long before our skills were tested as we gathered speed and skittered through some small rapids – which brought out happy and excited cries from us both – not to mention some cries of alarm every so often. It was obviously an engineered rapids, designed for fun and relative safety so there were no sharp or hidden dangers and before long we were paddling like professionals and yelling with excitement. But before it became arduous we found ourselves sliding into the lower reaches where the water was calmer and more relaxing. It had only been about a twenty minute canoe ride to the beach but it was time enough to enjoy without becoming boring.

"Fun!" exclaimed Mum as we grounded our canoes at the small landing stage, "Made me all squirmy inside!"

"Huh!" I said, "What doesn't!"

Mum's eyes crinkled with happiness and amusement and I watched as she scanned my body, then licked her lips.

"Everything about you does," she added quietly, "You're making me feel so young again, you're giving me a whole new lease of life."

She blew me a sloppy looking kiss which I returned, then we removed our flotation gear, quickly noticing that dispensers of big fluffy towels were scattered around. We helped ourselves to several and dried off, then walked to a kiosk that was well decked out with assorted barbeque foods and once having loaded ourselves with food and drink we moved to some loungers and spread ourselves out.

A few other couples were there already and we exchanged waves and smiles and greetings before settling to demolish our fare. The food was deliciously tasty; the beach a real pleasure and the warm sun toasted us perfectly and I was about to mention sunburn when Mum delved into her bag and handed me a tube of sun cream.

"Thought we might need this," she said, "Come on, you can do me first."

She lay down on her tummy on the lounger and slipped her shoulder straps off, then peeled her suit down to her waist while I squeezed some lotion onto my hand then waited while it warmed somewhat.

"Ready?" I asked and as Mum hummed her approval I began stroking the lotion down her shoulders and back.

It spread nicely and it wasn't long before I'd reached the limits of her exposure, so I stopped.

"What's up?" Mum asked so I explained.

"No problem," she said as she slid her costume even further, "You can do my bottom now then."

I was blushing mildly as I rubbed the lotion into her perfect globes, feeling my arousal rising steadily. I tried to think of other things but failed.

"You've finished, have you?" asked Mum, then she sat up, turned around and lay down on her back, "Ok, you can do my front now!"

Her lovely breasts seemed to fill out as they found the sunshine, seemingly rising and reaching out towards me, her nipples warm soft protrusions while the bunched up costume only just covered her pubes.

"Put it away!" I hissed but Mum just smiled.

"Why should I when she's got hers out – and her – and her!" she said as she directed my gaze.

And she was right – quite a few other women were bare to the waist – and more than one was entirely naked! I felt my cock begin to fill out as I admired the delicious flesh and then gaped open-mouthed as Mum slid her costume right off too.

"Might as well join in," she said, "Anyway no way do I want to get lotion all over my nice new costume."

She lay back and held up the tube of lotion to me and quickly understanding that we were here to enjoy ourselves I squirted some more cream into my hands and reached down to Mum's lovely breasts. She thrust her breasts up at my hands, arching her back deliciously as I stroked the creamy stuff all over her warm, sleek and soft skin.

"Ohhh lovely," moaned Mum, "Ohh, you could do that all day!"

"Ahh – not if you do that!" I exclaimed with a start, because Mum's hand had found and was now holding my penis through my shorts.

"Tit for tat!" she said, "Anyway, you're making me horny with your lovely touch!"

"What, again!" I exclaimed, "You're insatiable!"

"Only insatiable for you darling," said Mum softly as her fingers curled around my hardened penis, "Come on, get your togs off too – we're going to have some fun soon!"

"I can't!" I gasped, shocked that Mum wanted us both naked in public but once again she pointed to one side.

"Why ever not?" she said, "They're at it already – isn't that the kind of thing we've come for!"

My eyes bugged out as I glanced around now. To one side of us a young couple were energetically fucking, doggy style and as I cast my eyes around further I spotted several other pairs hard at it in various poses. I had no excuses left but to get some pleasure too but instead of pausing to remove my shorts, all I had to do was to stay still then lift each leg in turn because Mum's hands were busy stripping me until we were as naked as the others.

"Ohh darling, your cock looks so good out here!" said Mum as she caressed my stiff flesh, "And it's going to feel so perfect once it's inside me."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers
123456...8