Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"Depends on what comes up," said Mum as her hand reached my shorts, "Oh yess, I think we are!"

The touch of her hand had aroused me immediately and as her hand slid over my shorts it quickly encountered the stiffening bulge of my rising penis and I knew that we'd soon be fucking again.

I reached out to slide my hand inside Mum's top, a cropped towelling top that merely held her bounteous tits in place and as my fingers slid up and over her breast Mum's breath shuddered from her.

"Yessss!" she hissed as her hand began working to undo my shorts, "Ohhh darling, I want you!"

Mum may have been short of recent practice but she was a dab hand at undoing clothing it seemed, because I very quickly felt the cool air on my exposed erection and the warmth of Mum's hand around it.

I breathed in sharply as she pulled my foreskin back, then let it all out again as the pleasure settled in my brain.

"Nice!" I hissed as her fingers aroused me further, "Let me help."

"No, you stay there," said Mum with a sexy chuckle.

Briefly I moved to let Mum push my shorts down, then she moved from the rock to stand beside me; pushed me around until my bare arse met the cool rock and made me sit where she'd been.

Then I gasped anew as she silenced us both by diving down to take my cock into her warm mouth. Each time she lowered her head I felt the warm softness of her breasts on my thigh, a sensation that served to raise my enthusiasm even higher but in the shady darkness I could still see that Mum was still clothed.

"Get 'em off Mum," I said as I pushed her from my cock and raised myself upright and shortly after that we both stood there naked and ready.

"What do you want?" she asked as she stroked her pussy with one hand and my cock with the other, "Tell me darling."

"I just want you," I breathed, unable to think of anything more profound to say with her hand around my penis.

I just plain wanted to fuck her, to love her, to enjoy her body and to satisfy my eager cock and I quickly realised that if Mum lay on the rock slab with her legs over the edge I could stand there and penetrate her perfectly. But it also made sense to make it comfy for Mum.

Wordlessly I moved our clothes aside, spread the towels on the slab and then gently pulled and pushed Mum into position and she quickly understood. A few moments later and she was there, her calves and feet dangling, her pussy just inches from the edge of the rock.

I moved and stood between her legs and Mum spread her lips for me, holding them open until my cock was lodged against her vaginal opening. She was already well and truly wet and after quickly slipping my cock through her juices I pressed inwards bringing out a long moan of pleasure from Mum.

"Lovely!" she breathed, "You go so deep, don't you darling."

"Just slid in," I answered, "You're very wet."

"Can't help it darling, it's you," she replied, "I only have to think of your cock and I get wet!"

Instead of answering I began to move in and out, pulling Mum a little closer to the edge now as I worked up my speed. I didn't mind my balls slapping against the rock but I didn't want to crush them!

Steadily now I pumped in and out, enjoying the tightness of my mother's vagina, the scent of her arousal, the strangely sexy ambience and the feel of my cock being sucked into her delightful hole. Each stroke was a huge pleasure, every little inch of movement was a thrill and every moment brought me closer to what was becoming both an erotic and a quick fuck.

Unintentionally my thrusting intensified as my desire rose and Mum's body answered by lifting up at my driving cock and seemingly tightening around me too.

"Ohhh darling," breathed Mum, "Lovely, oh it's wonderful! It's going to be quick though; I'm almost there already!"

Her delicious pussy was squeezing my cock all over; somehow her internal muscles were tightening around my knob with each stroke while fingers of pleasure seemed to stroke my shaft.

My climax wasn't far away either.

"Ohhhh, ohhhh!" groaned Mum, "Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh, it's coming, it's coming!"

I was pounding away at her pussy now, slamming my cock into her welcoming hole and wet squelching noises were quickly becoming louder than the sounds of our heavy breathing.

"Yeah, yeah!" I grunted as I pumped hard, "Oh Mum, you're perfect – you're so hot!"

Making love to my mother had become the supreme delight of my life – every time we fucked seemed better and better and seemed to provide both of us with more and more love and pleasure – and each time we united I found myself wanting to cum so very quickly.

Today was no exception; whereas I'd have expected to last for perhaps ten minutes or more, here I was after just two or three minutes right on the brink of an orgasm.

"Darling, cum, cum – cum with me!" gasped Mum urgently, "I'm cumming so hard!"

Suddenly her body was convulsing, shaking, jerking, quivering and as the sensations increased I knew I couldn't hold back either.

"Oh yes, oh love, oh darling!" gasped Mum, her words tumbling out amid gasps of orgasmic pleasure, "Keep going – fuck me, fuck me hard, harder!"

"Yeah Mum, yeah," I grunted as I slammed into her ever wetter pussy, "Here it cums!"

For a second or two, or it may have been for ten seconds there was silence, then we both let loose.

"Fuck!" I cried as I felt the pressure unleash.

"Yessss!" cried Mum exuberantly, "Cum – cum for me!"

"Ahhhh!" I cried as I felt my spunk jetting into my mother's depths.

"Oh yesss!" cried Mum, her body sucking hard at my cock.

"Oh Mum, oh Mum!" I breathed as the last of what must have been at least four squirts of cum had left my body, "Oh bloody hell!"

Apart from our heavy breathing as we recovered there was silence now and we let our strange surroundings take over as we smiled contentedly at each other. And it was in that relative silence that we heard something that sent us into complete silence. A brief smattering of applause!

The sound echoed around the cave and we both peered about in the gloom to find where the sound was coming from when suddenly, from around a rocky wall came two faces.

"That sounded really hot!" said the male face, "Sorry and all that – it wasn't until you started that we realised you were there."

He stepped from around the rocks, pulling a young girl with him and it was immediately evident that he at least had enjoyed our energetic sex. His tight swim shorts revealed his penis to be both lengthy and very distended; thoroughly aroused.

They'd been on the boat with us but had headed off to a different area of the island.

"We found a cave in our patch so we explored," said the guy, his distended erection still very evident, "And it apparently cuts across the island to this cave."

"We couldn't help it," said the girl, "We'd come into the cave for ahhhh..."

She paused to consider her words, then continued, "Yeah, for a bit of fun, like you."

She looked at her partner and he smiled at her reassuringly, so she continued.

"And we were looking for a comfy spot," she said, "And we were about to do the same as you did when we heard you."

"But we didn't want to come out right in the middle of your pleasure," said the guy, "So we stayed where we were."

"And we couldn't help but listen of course," added the girl, "And you sounded so hot – you really enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"Errrr yeah, we did," I managed to say, "It was good, really good."

"We'd never had an audience before, well, not before we came to this place," said Mum, "But now I think I'm getting quite used to it! Makes everything that much more wicked actually."

I was relieved that Mum wasn't upset, in fact, judging from the way her vagina was squeezing my cock she was actually enjoying the situation. I felt my cock filling out once more and growing quickly stiffer inside her.

The couple moved closer to where we were and linked arms lovingly. Her naked perky breasts stood young and fresh, topped with deliciously small nipples while, even in the gloom it was easy to see that the gusset of her bikini bottom was wet. The cheeks of both the man and girl glowed with aroused excitement and my eyes wandered downwards to notice that his penis was leaking considerably and had discoloured his shorts. They obviously hadn't had time to enjoy their own sexual union.

Mum broke my thoughts as she gently stroked my arm.

"Just a thought darling," she said to me, "Are you going to take that thing out of me or are we going to have another round?"

"Errr, ummm, ahhh – I don't know," I spluttered, suddenly realising that we were still together, "Oh fuck!"

I began to pull away but Mum held me against her.

"Well, do you think we could, you know, do it again that is? We could, couldn't we," said Mum, her pussy in motion around my cock, "Just so long as these two would join us!"

"You sure?" asked the guy, his hand now over his erection, "I wouldn't want to impose any more than we've done."

"I think it would be so much fun if you'd do it too," said Mum as she patted the large slab of rock, "Come on, join in!"

"Wow yess!" said the girl enthusiastically, "Come on Pete, come and screw me!"

A moment later and her bikini bottom slid off, revealing that she'd shaved entirely, that she was well and truly aroused and that she was almost dripping wet.

"I've always wanted to do it with another couple," said the girl as she seated herself on the rock right next to where Mum was, "Come on Pete, I'm all ready! And this rock's a bit chilly so I need warming up!"

Mum smiled broadly and winked at Pete.

"It's ok young man, get them off, I want to see what you've got there!" she said.

Mum's vagina was very much awake now and it now felt as if she was masturbating me even as I was inside her. She was obviously enjoying the additional excitement alongside us.

"I guess I don't mind either," I added to help Pete overcome any shyness, "Let's make the girls happy!"

With a sudden rush Pete slid his shorts down and his erection sprang up before him. It remained partially hidden under his t-shirt though until he lifted that off his head too, revealing that his penis was uncut and was at least as substantial as mine if not bigger and as he stood there his foreskin slid deliciously back from his knob.

"You don't mind?" he asked as he looked at us and as his hand protectively wrapped itself around his shaft but Mum especially was very much in favour.

"Of course not!" she said gently, "Nice penis, isn't it? That looks so good."

She licked her lips suggestively and reached out a hand towards him.

"Come on then, get on with it or put it away!" said Mum, "Or come over here!"

"No way – he's not putting it away!" said the girl as she spread her legs wider, "The only place he's going to put it is in here – he's mine!"

Her words seemed to defuse his concerns and after a couple of quick jerks on his cock he stepped towards his girl, moving until the end of his erection was only a few inches from her pussy.

"You sure?" he asked.

"Yeah, just hurry up!" the girl answered quickly, "I need you!"

Her arms reached to his biceps and pulled him closer and with a couple of small steps he was there, sliding his cock into her welcoming hole.

"Oh yesss!" she hissed happily, "Ohhh, that's better!"

"Oh yesss!" he sighed, echoing her exclamation, "You're wonderful!"

Beside them Mum's pussy had most definitely reawakened and was now massaging my cock firmly, her deliciously active internal muscles stirring my penis into rigid solidity and I too pressed forward, feeling the wetness of her already fucked and filled hole surrounding my cock. I pushed in further and felt warm cum squeezing out around my cock and sliding down over my balls.

"Ohhh darling," breathed Mum, "I felt that; all dripping wet and so sexy!"

Her vagina quivered energetically and sucked at my cock and I started moving too, long slow steady strokes from just inside her hole to deep inside her body and out again.

Alongside us the other pair were now hard at it, catching up on their delayed delights, their bodies slamming together with energetic enthusiasm. The girl was gasping now as his cock stirred her juices, her emotions and her mind and amid the quiet of the cave, her cries of pleasure rang loudly around us. I just had to pick up the pace, now moving in and out of Mum's hole in time with the strong fucking movements of the other guy. We turned and smiled at each other almost as if we were in competition, then concentrated on our actions.

The excitement of having another couple fucking right there beside us was very arousing and even though I'd climaxed not long before I could already feel the sap rising again. I slowed down once again and Mum understood.

"You're not going to cum again are you?" she asked as her pussy tightened around my cock even more, "Ohhh, that'll be lovely – all that lovely cum inside me!"

"Ohhh Mum, don't!" I said, feeling her actions serving to arouse me further, "Careful Mum, I'm trying to hold it back."

There was a moment when everything seemed to go quiet and I realised that both the other two were looking at us intently, the girl with her mouth open.

"You're mother and son are you?" she asked incredulously, "You said 'Mum', didn't you?"

"Darling, you've done it now," said Mum as she looked straight into my eyes, "Oh damn!"

"No, no, it's ok," said the girl, her hand reaching up to hold Mum's, "We don't mind – honestly!"

"Yeah but, but..." spluttered Mum, her pussy releasing it's grip on my cock, "We're committing incest – we shouldn't, should we?"

"I said it's ok," said the girl again, then she paused as if for dramatic effect.

"You see, this man is my brother!" she added, then she leaned forward and kissed him.

It was our turn to stare open-mouthed at them; our turn to look shocked but Mum seemed less concerned than I did.

"Oh that's wonderful!" she said and as she spoke her pussy gripped my cock once again, almost squeezing the life out of it and yet also squeezing life back into it!

"So we've all got secrets," said Mum, her pussy suddenly very active again, "And of course you're right – he is my son and I love him so much!"

"And I love my brother too," said the girl, "And he's got the most wonderful cock!"

"Mmmm, so has my son!" said Mum with a huge smile and a squeeze of her vaginal muscles.

We all laughed as the tension was defused and a few moments later we were all back at it, us two guys thrusting hard into our ladies, grunting and gasping as we built up the action again. The girls were participating eagerly now, adding their own happy cries and gasps to the medley of sounds.

"God, oh Chris, you're so deep in here!" gasped Mum as I found the right angle to reach her cervix, "Ohhh, I won't be able to stop soon!"

"I'm nearly there too!" cried the girl, her voice quivering to the same beat her pussy was probably doing, "Oh Pete, don't stop, don't stop!"

The excitement of sharing our love-making was obviously creating some strong feedback in our systems, driving us all quickly towards our orgasms. Each time I glanced at the couple beside us, watching his strong and eager cock disappear and reappear, watching her tits tremble and sway and watching Mum's own body responding too, I felt another surge in my excitement – another spasm of incipient climax. I wanted to get Mum to her own climax soon and I knew that thankfully she was already on the brink.

Her pussy was overheating now, full already with my cum from earlier, stimulated past caring, aroused beyond our average fuck and almost out of control. Her body was writhing urgently on my penis as I pumped quickly and even in the still air of the cave her sexual scent reached my nose and drove me on.

Then the moment of truth arrived – that instant in which you know that your orgasm is there, unstoppable and urgent; strong and determined.

"Ahhh!" I gasped, "Mum, Mum, I'm going to cum, gonna cum!"

Instead of Mum responding as I thought she might it was the girl who seemed to answer.

"And me, I'm cumming, oh Pete, I'm cumming!" she cried amid grunts of expended energy from both us men – and then Mum joined in.

"Oh darling yesss," she breathed between panted breaths, "Do it, do it – cum for me!"

"Can't stop anyway!" I managed to gasp as my thrusts became ragged and jerky, "Here it cums Mum – gonna fill you again!"

There was a happy squeal from beside us as the girl reached her climax and as she did so I felt the first eruption of spunk leave my balls, slide up my shaft and squirt energetically into Mum's vagina.

"Ohhh fuck!" I grunted, "Oooh God! Ooooh yeahhh!"

Beside us Pete opened up too, albeit in less noisy terms.

"Here you are – here it cums!" he hissed, his buttocks slamming his cock into his sister's pussy, "Oh yesss, yesss, oh Suzy yesss!"

The whole cave seemed to echo with assorted cries as if a whole phalanx of lovers were reaching their united climaxes. The sounds of love-making were a powerful aphrodisiac that made our orgasms that much more enjoyable, more powerful and more intense. I felt Mum's delightful vagina sucking the spunk from me, her internal fingers seemingly stroking my cock to extract every bit of essence from me while her legs had come up behind me to hold me firmly in place.

"That was lovely," she said softly, still holding me in place with her legs, "I felt every little spurt – and the big ones!"

"You too?" asked the girl, "So did I – it was incredibly intense. Best ever!"

"This is only our fourth time though," said Pete, "We only started having – you know – sex a few days ago. I don't know why we waited so long though."

"Takes a while for things like that to be acceptable to the other person sometimes," said Mum, "And anyway, all the best love affairs take time to build up."

She paused and as she did so I felt her pussy still caressing my cock inside her but I was unable to make my penis respond.

"Look at us," said Mum, continuing her story, "I'd have taken my son to bed years ago if I'd known what a wonderful lover he'd be but now we've been loving together for some five months. It took Chris twenty years to build up his love for me though!"

We laughed together at Mum's definition of our love affair although I felt my cheeks glowing with an embarrassed shyness. Of course I'd loved my mother for all of my life – what son didn't.

"Chris was a bit reluctant I think, well, shy actually at first," said Mum as she covered my silence, "But now we make a perfect couple."

I heard myself chuckling gently and Mum looked at me quizzically.

"You said 'loving' together," I said, "Sexy little slip there."

"No, I meant it," Mum replied, "We've been living together all our lives but now we're loving together. There's a big difference."

I couldn't think of anything to say right then but Mum was still busy explaining.

"You see," she said now addressing the other two people, "Chris is now 22 and he's at the right kind of age to leave home and I wouldn't try to stop him if that's what he wanted. But I'm kind of hoping that he might settle down with me as a sort of husband now that we're loving together and not just living together."

It was my turn to feel bemused again but then I suddenly realised what she was on about. I had indeed been considering finding my own place; settling down; finding a girlfriend; running my own life. But only now was I beginning to understand that if I did I'd not only lose all the loving that Mum and I were sharing and enjoying but I'd lose the lovely home and all the comforts that went with it.

"You've gone quiet," said Mum her pussy massaging my still fairly stiff penis, "Best to be honest with each other."

"Ahhh, ummm, no, I wasn't trying to hide any feelings," I answered, "I just didn't know what to say but you're right."

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers
1...345678