Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

"No more, oh God, no more!" she gasped and truthfully I too needed a break.

My face was drenched with her juices, her female juices that had squirted from her. I wiped it from my eyes and nose and knew that she'd just ejaculated madly – blasted me with her cum!

"I'm so sorry darling!" Mum said as she lifted her body more upright, "You're soaked!"

"It's ok Mum, it was fantastic!" I said as I licked my lips, "That was so unexpected – that's twice you've done it now!"

"It doesn't happen very often," said Mum more calmly now, "Last week and now tonight though – I think you've found the way to get my body to do it. It's amazing – no, you're amazing!

"It's so exciting," I answered, feeling a glow of contentment, "You know it isn't nasty and I know it isn't piss because it doesn't sting my eyes and it's a sure sign you're enjoying yourself!"

"Too right!" she said happily, "Oh darling, I certainly enjoyed myself. You're getting to be quite good at making love to me, aren't you?"

I wormed my way up the bed until I could lay beside her, resting my arm on her breasts and finding her lips with mine. We kissed softly and contentedly while my erect penis rubbed against her hip until Mum's hand found it.

"You're still hard," she said and I hummed my reply.

"Do you want some more?" asked Mum as she stroked my cock languidly but I shook my head.

"No, it's ok," I said, "We've got all week, anyway, haven't you had enough yet?"

"I think I have actually," said Mum with a chuckle, "We could always try though..."

It had to be quite late by now and it seemed silly to try to overdo things just for the heck of it so I declined her offer.

"No Mum, let's leave it for now," I said, "And more importantly, let's use the other bed now – this one's just a bit damp!"

I could feel there was a waterproof mattress protector in place so the bed wouldn't be damaged if we just left the juices to dry so I pulled Mum up off the bed and we moved to the other one, finding it to be pleasantly cool and wonderfully dry.

"That's better," I said as we settled down, "Now, let's get some sleep."

"Quick shower first?" asked Mum but I held her down, the soft and sensual bedding already soothing me.

"No – you know what'll happen if we shower!" I answered, "We'll have one first thing – I don't mind if you pong a little bit tonight!"

Mum's hand squeezed my cock hard but she laughed as well.

"You do too," she said as she stroked my penis once again, "But I'll let you off."

I was too tired to care and almost too tired to answer as the comfy bed applied it's soporific effects to my brain and my body but I did manage a mumbled and quiet response.

"Good night my lover," I muttered and was given a kiss on the end of my nose in exchange.

It was time to sleep.

I woke relaxed and refreshed as the light of the early sun flittered though the leaves of a tree outside our window but it was something else that woke me. The sensation of a mouth on my cock and I immediately knew what was happening.

Mum was there, her warm breasts squashing against my thigh as she moved up and down, her hair hiding most of the action. I didn't need to see to know what was happening but Mum seemed to quickly become aware that I was awake and she lifted her head from my groin.

"Hello darling," she said softly, "I just fancied some breakfast in bed!"

I laughed as I reached out and stroked her cheek lovingly.

"How could you," I said, "I needed a shower first; I must have smelled terrible."

"How could you smell terrible?" Mum replied, "You smell all warm and musky – really sexy actually. And anyway, you were all hard and needy so I thought I'd make the most of your erection."

"Well, don't stop then!" I chided her with a chuckle, "Finish the job!"

Mum raised one hand as if to slap me, then changed her mind and ducked her head instead. Her warm, loving, pliable mouth immediately began working on my penis again, lifting my sense of arousal steadily. I lay back to enjoy the sensations, allowing my mind to concentrate on the delicious blow job.

Mum was undeniably good, however rusty she may have been and she applied a wicked combination of suction, adhesion, caresses and squeezes that soon sent my mind spinning.

"Ohhhhh!" I gasped with a shudder, "Bloody hell Mum, I'm almost there!"

"Mmmmm!" she hummed back but she didn't stop her actions at all and instead she brought her hand into play too, stroking my shaft steadily.

The pleasure was intensifying steadily now and I felt my body tense up as my hips lifted to thrust my cock forward.

"Come on then, do it!" said Mum through a mouthful of cock, "Just let it go!"

"Any minute!" I gasped as my hips began to shudder rapidly, "Nearly there!"

Suddenly Mum took her hand away and a moment or two later and her nose was pressed against my body and I felt my cock sliding deep into her throat.

"Ahhhh!" I gasped as the sensation became too much for me, "Here it cums!"

She lifted her head until only my knob was inside her mouth and used her tongue to thrill me – not that I needed any more encouragement to erupt.

"Yeahhh!" I grunted loudly as I felt the first jet of cum spurt into her mouth, "Ohh fuck, ohh fuck!"

I could hear Mum swallowing and felt her suctioning up my spunk and it wasn't until I'd stopped erupting that she lifted her head and then knelt upright.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and smiled broadly.

"That was nice!" she said, an understatement if ever there was one, "Good and tasty!"

She smiled even more widely, then shuffled up the bed until she could lay beside me, her body draped against mine, her arm over my chest.

"Thank you darling," she said softly, "It's so wonderful to have a man again and even better that he's my own son. You make such a super lover."

"And you do too," I answered as I found her lips and kissed her.

We just kissed for a few minutes, with her tongue imparting the taste of my sperm and my cock and I felt my cock stirring gently as I enjoyed the very intimate moments.

But there was something more urgent now – I needed to empty my bladder.

"Sorry Mum, I don't want to spoil the moment but I do need a wee," I said and Mum quickly lifted her arm away.

"Oh darling, I wasn't thinking about you – of course you need a piss – go on, off you go," she said.

I climbed over her supine body and in a different mood I'd have lowered myself on top of her but right now water pressure was demanding an outcome. Soon I was relieving the build-up of urine and as I did so I saw Mum come into the bathroom too, still deliciously naked.

"Shower time," she said as she turned the water on, "You going to join me?"

"Yeah ok," I said as I shook off the last few drops, "Then breakfast eh?"

"Had mine!" said Mum with a grin, "Although I could do with some coffee as well."

I gently slapped her bare bum and she wriggled it at me wickedly, then backed towards me, bent over somewhat as she moved.

"Come on then," she said, as she held her arse cheeks apart, "You can have me!"

"What? Where, there?" I asked as I stared at her little brown arsehole, "You want me up there? You don't, surely you don't?"

"And why not?" said Mum as she looked over her shoulder, "Use some of that conditioner and take it easy – at first anyway."

She reached up and turned the water off again then bent over again and raised her arse.

Her dirty enthusiasm seemed to be reaching into my arousal centre and I immediately felt my cock beginning to rise again. One stroke of my fist, pulling my foreskin back as I did so was enough to bring my penis to another solid erection. I'm sure that my penile reaction was assisted by the unexpected idea of bum-fucking my mother, an idea that had never really entered my mind before.

"Are you sure?" I asked as I put my hand on Mum's lower back to hold her away from me, "It'll hurt, you know it. You don't have to."

"I do!" said Mum firmly, "I want you to have all of me, not just some of me – I want us to be completely at ease with each other."

Somehow the idea of anal sex was both incredibly exciting and very scary too – it wasn't something I was used to doing. In truth only one girlfriend had let me do it – and it was at her insistence just so she could experience it once, so I wasn't really acclimatized to that form of sex. On the other hand I often stuck a vibrator that I'd 'purloined' from a previous girlfriend in my arse as I jerked my cock and the extra dimension of excitement always set me off quickly. Perhaps Mum would enjoy it as much and with a real live cock the thrill might be that much greater.

Mum had remained bent over while I'd been thinking and my other hand had already reached the tube of conditioner that she had had pointed out so now I squeezed a worm of the creamy stuff onto my fingers and replaced the tube. I lowered my hand between Mum's cheeks and touched the cream and my fingers to her arsehole. She shuddered as the intimate touch shocked her but then pressed her arse back again.

"Push some inside," she hissed, "And put some on your cock too."

"It'll hurt when I put it in you," I warned her but she just sighed.

"Of course it'll hurt a bit," she said, "But the pain just makes everything more thrilling somehow – it's not a huge pain anyway and I know you'll take it easy darling."

"You've done it before?" I asked and Mum nodded.

"With your dad, early on," she said, still wriggling her arse in my direction, "Ages ago and it's your turn now."

I pressed my finger into her little opening, feeling the muscular flesh give way, then feeling the muscles tight around my finger. Mum squeezed hard then relaxed and I realised immediately just how exciting and excited she was. I slid my finger in and out a few times, probing around inside for a while before I withdrew it. I squeezed another blob of conditioner onto my rock hard cock and rubbed it all over and felt my erection throbbing as the moment drew nearer.

"Come on darling," said Mum impatiently, "I'm waiting."

I edged closer and closer until the tip of my cock pressed gently where my finger had been and as I did so I heard Mum breathe in deeply and felt her pushing backwards at me.

"Here it comes," I warned her as I applied more pressure.

Slowly my knob began to press her hole open and I felt the tension in her muscles as I stretched her arse.

"Relax," I offered, "I'm nearly there."

"I am," said Mum, her voice shuddering, "But you're quite big – don't give up though."

Then suddenly I was in; my knob suddenly reached the other side of her sphincter muscles and I had to hold myself stiffly to avoid driving my cock deep into her arse.

"Ahhhh!" gasped Mum, "Ohhh, that's better."

She looked round at me over her shoulder and smiled.

"It was just a matter of getting used to you," she said, "It was super when I did it with your dad – I hope you're as good as he was."

"With you, how could I not be good!" I exclaimed, "Let's get started then – ok if I push?"

"Yes darling, I'm all ready now," said Mum, "Make me feel good all through – drive that cock into me, fill me darling, fuck my arse!"

"Yeah!" I replied eagerly, "Definitely going to do that!"

Already I was beginning to enjoy this new form of fucking, enjoying the way her hole squeezed me so tightly. I found I could also enjoy her hanging breasts as I leaned over her, lifting their weight and gently squeezing her lovely nipples.

I pressed my cock slowly in, sliding through her sphincter steadily until I felt my body pressing against her rump. I was all the way inside my mother's arsehole, deep into her bowels.

"You still ok?" I asked again and Mum just hummed her reply and pressed her arse back at me harder.

I'd got the message so now I began to move in and out, sliding the full length of my shaft into her body then withdrawing until just the knob remained inside. Briefly I pulled entirely out of her, saw her cute arsehole pulsating and stretched open, then plunged my cock back inside, pushing the breath from Mum's lungs.

"Yesss!" she hissed, "That was good, do it again!"

I did, repeating my withdrawal and long deep thrust several times before I settled to fuck her arse more conventionally. It was easy to pick up a good rhythm, one that sent waves of pleasure deep into my own body, stirring my juices. I could already feel that it wasn't going to take me all that long to cum, but I drove on, steadily pounding away at her hole.

In the meanwhile I moved my hands from her tits to her pussy, discovering one of her hands to be already there. She moved it aside as I began to stroke her clit and then her hand came and rested on mine to guide me to her favoured places, to press me more firmly against her flesh.

The combination of sensations was raising my level of arousal and I now discovered that I was pumping her arse faster and faster while sweat was beginning to break out on my forehead. I shook my head to dispel some of the annoying droplets but instead of letting my sweat become an issue I found my attention diverted back to Mum.

"Ohh darling, I'm getting there, oh Chris, keep going," she breathed, her arse moving around in thrusting squirming circles, "This is lovely, it's perfect, it's wonderful!"

Her increasingly erotic movements were also reaching me and with her arsehole and internal muscles all working on my cock I found that I was suddenly very close to a climax. I was panting now as I slammed my cock in and out rapidly and twiddled her clit at the same speed and I knew that I was on the final run in.

"Gonna cum soon," I advised Mum hurriedly, "How about you?"

I could feel my sap rising more quickly now and had only a few more thrusts left before I knew I'd be exploding.

"Oh Chris, oh darling," panted Mum in return, "Just a little more and I won't be able to stop either!"

"Quick Mum, quick," I panted as I slapped my cock into her, fast and furiously, "Ahhh, here it cums!"

I managed a brief flurry of stabbing thrusts before I drove deep into her and let loose. I felt the power of my spunk as it rocketed from my cock; two, three, four squirts, each causing me to pause, grunt, shudder and thrust again.

Suddenly I realised that I'd stopped playing with Mum's clit and I moved my finger back onto her quivering protrusion of flesh and one touch did it.

"Darling, darling, cumming!" she cried, "Oh my God, yesss, yesss, wonderful!"

It was just as well that my hand was underneath her because her shuddering, convulsing body was in the process of collapsing to the shower floor as she climaxed and now I held her against my still throbbing and well-embedded penis until she showed signs of recovery from her orgasm.

Slowly I took my hand away from her wet and slippery pussy and then, as Mum stood more upright I carefully pulled my cock from her arsehole.

"Ahhh!" Mum gasped, "Ohhh, I feel empty now!"

"No, you're full," I said, "Full of cum, loads of it!"

"Gosh, I'm going to leak like anything now, won't I?" she answered as she turned around and pressed her delicious breasts against my chest, "Think I'd better go and sit on the pot while you get the shower going again."

"Was that good though?" I asked and Mum reached up and kissed me hard.

"Perfect!" she said, her words breathed into my mouth, "Absolutely perfect darling."

We clung together for a minute or so, then Mum pushed me away and stepped out of the shower, giving me a parting view of her pert glowing arse. I felt my cock surge with excitement but I knew that the fun was over for now – now it really was time for a clean-up and then time for some proper breakfast if we weren't too late.

Before long Mum was back with me and we lathered each other happily and playfully, grabbing quick feels of each other and kisses whenever we came face to face. Then we were rinsing off, drying down, dressing up and heading downstairs to the dining room. We were indeed rather late but we were informed that breakfast was served all day – this place was designed around relaxation and pleasure rather than rules so we settled down and began filling our bellies. Before long we were replete and ready for action.

"So what are we doing today?" Mum asked as we now stood in the big entrance hall, but I could only shrug my shoulders.

"Don't know, what do you fancy?" I asked and Mum smiled broadly.

"You!" she said, "Lots more of you!"

We laughed together playfully, then noticed a board showing all the activities that were available today, so we paused to study it.

There were so many assorted activities to choose from that it was hard to pick something that seemed more interesting and enjoyable than anything else on offer. Eventually we decided that as we'd only just arrived and since the sun continued to shine, then the sandy beach, along with the refreshing waters of the sea seemed an eminently sensible option.

But then we spotted another option – that of a day out at a small island nature reserve full of seabirds. With a shared delight in wildlife we unanimously picked that as a starting point and soon we were booked onto the boat for the thirty minute ride, taking with us nothing more than the few clothes we wore and our towels.

We'd be almost on our own – just three couples were booked to go and a little while later we were saying hello to our fellow travellers on a small portable jetty and then clambering into the open boat to join the skipper.

He, a tanned young man dressed only in shorts, filled us in on the history of the island and the rules which were few. Any birds and animals would be relatively tame so could be approached but not caught; there were some basic toilets where we'd land, some fresh water too and a small supply of dry towels just in case they were needed. Clothing was optional on the island, as it was on the beach, his only warning being that the sun would be strong, so sun lotion was recommended and was also available for those without their own supply.

A couple of minutes later and the boat was puttering through the waves and as we went the skipper handed out lunch boxes, boxes full of assorted goodies to keep our bellies from rumbling and then almost before we knew it we were landing at a small jetty, then clambering up the steep path to the top of the island where we all stood and watched as the boat pulled away.

"We're on our own," said Mum as she held my hand tightly, "Well, almost."

The island was sufficiently large enough for us all to have peace and after a quick discussion we each chose areas of the island to explore, then Mum and I headed off across the short rabbit-cropped turf towards our chosen space. Ours looked as if it contained a small beach, a rocky cliff full of sea birds, a small wooded area and an extent of grass too. Before long we were pointing out unusual plants, baby bunnies and the occasional bird nest and then we plunged downwards towards the beach.

"Look, there's a cave!" said Mum, pointing to one side, "Let's have a look inside."

The cave was not far above sea level and seemed pretty dry but dark as we moved inside. Cautiously we explored, discovering eventually that there was a big bank of fine sand at the back but relatively little else. The cave meandered deeper into the island but half buried in a sandy drift was a large flat slab of rock which Mum now sat on to gaze around.

"Helloooo!" I called out and an answering echo returned my call from deeper in the cave.

Even after our eyes had become used to the gloom it was still quite dark in there and slightly eerie but with Mum there too I felt calm and relaxed – until she put her hand on my thigh and made me jump.

"Rather romantic, isn't it?" she said as her hand stroked me into relaxation again, "I've never had sex in a cave before!"

"Didn't know we were going to," I said as her hand began moving softly and erotically up my thigh, "Are we?"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers
1...345678