Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

And then I felt Mum's hand on my arse, sliding over my buttock until her finger found my arsehole.

"You nearly there?" she asked again, "Lick my clit harder please and I know I'll cum!"

Her whole body was now quivering and jerking energetically under me as she neared her climax and I wondered if she'd beat me to an orgasm when suddenly I felt her finger press into my arsehole. With a bit of extra pressure she was inside me, her finger probing deeply into my anus, stroking me inside. In an instant I felt my orgasm arrive and it was all I could do not to drive my cock right into Mum's face.

"Ohhh fuck!" I gasped as her finger played in my hole, as her mouth sucked at my knob and as her hand stroked my shaft, "Here it cums!"

"Uhhhh!" I grunted as my salvos of cum splattered into her mouth, "Ohhh fuck, fuck, oh fuck!"

"Ugghhhh!" grunted Mum as my cum filled her mouth and as she too erupted, spraying my own mouth and then my face too with her juices.

The room became filled with grunts and gasps as we both climaxed powerfully until eventually we'd both expended our pent-up excitement and both now took a moment or two to draw much needed breaths.

I felt Mum slide my cock from her mouth so I lifted my mouth from her clit too and then her finger slid from my arsehole as well, leaving a strangely empty sensation.

"Phew!" I said, "That was a bit wild!"

"Fun though," answered Mum, her face all smiles, "And a bit different as well – and you made me squirt again too!"

"I know – that was fantastic! Nearly drowned me!" I said with a light laugh, "By the way, what on earth made you want to let me put my cock in your arse again?"

"You own me now, don't you," she replied as she leaned forward and kissed my nose, "All of me – every hole, so to speak."

"Ahh," I said, gradually understanding, "I think I see what you mean."

"And so you could say that I own you too now," said Mum continuing her theme and shaking the finger that she'd had in my arse in front of me, "Let's just say that we've bonded as lovers – all over."

"Ah yes, I get it," I said as I gently stroked her belly, "But you didn't need to have me do that, I think I was yours anyway."

Inside me I'd already decided by now that I'd stick by my mother and weather the complications of our relationship. She was more woman than I needed and instead of having to go hunting for a lover, Mum was at home waiting for me. No need for the uncertainties of searching for a girlfriend; no need for the hit and miss of finding a suitable partner – no need even to find myself a home. Everything I needed was already there – the home and especially the woman I loved.

There was a warm and easy atmosphere surrounding us as we recovered from our exertions and I knew at once that my decision was right. I was definitely and contentedly in love with my mother. We lay there, side by side, smiling occasionally and lovingly gazing into one another's eyes while Mum's hands caressed my body and while I too stroked her delightful curves.

There's something about having a naked body next to you that makes you need to seek out their erogenous places and it wasn't long before I felt Mum's hand sliding down to caress my penis. It immediately began to grow again and soon she was holding my erection, stroking it with gentle enthusiasm. I too had been exploring and having already stroked her lower back – an action that caused Mum to arch her back deliciously – I'd moved back to her breasts and was now working my way down her body. The warm and smooth softness of her belly beckoned me downwards and I let my hand wander until I realised that my fingers were sliding through her pubic hair but no way could I stop there! Her wonderfully sexy pussy beckoned me onwards.

"More?" asked Mum softly, "Do you think you could?"

"Mmmmm, of course I can!" I answered, just as softly, "I want you."

"And you darling," Mum breathed quietly, "Make love to me."

"Mmmmm, yess," I said, "I want to be inside you – I want to pump my seed inside you."

"In here?" asked Mum as her hand pressed mine into her belly and I nodded energetically.

"Yeah, in your pussy, in your womb," I said feeling my cock rigidly trembling with desire, "I want us to be a family."

"A baby, eh?" asked Mum, her eyebrows raised, "That might be a nice idea. Mind you, it's been over twenty years since I made one of those but it'll be fun trying, won't it."

I felt her hand tugging at my cock, pulling me towards her and as soon as I wriggled closer her leg lifted and settled over my hip.

Her warm and wet pussy pressed against my erection and with just a little effort my cock slid smoothly inside her.

"Ohhhh yess darling," she breathed as she wriggled around until I was embedded comfortably, "That was so nice and easy."

And we were off again, yet again! Sure Mum wouldn't get pregnant at once as she'd been taking her pill every day so far but as she said, it would be fun trying and I certainly intended to try!

As often as possible, that is – at least every day – preferably several times a day. Home life would never be the same again. I felt my penis swelling with it's eagerness to fulfil our dreams and her womb and I felt Mum's body reacting to the extra stiffness of my cock.

"I'm all ready darling," she sighed, as her lips kissed mine, "Come on, lover – fuck me, fuck me 'til I'm full!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers
1...345678