Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,842 Followers

"Do you want any more cream on you?" I asked but Mum shook her head.

She grabbed the tube, squirted some onto her own tummy and quickly spread it up and down over her thighs and torso, then lay back again on the lounger, her legs hanging on each side.

"The only cream I really want is yours!" she breathed as she pointed at her freely exposed pussy, "I want it up inside me and I want it all over me too!"

She pulled me by the cock towards her and emboldened by her eagerness I was quickly between her widespread legs as she lay back. It was a little bit precarious to be kneeling on the lounger but Mum's legs steadied us and I worried no longer.

"Yessss!" Mum hissed as I adjusted myself until my erection was poised just above her opening, "Come on darling, give it to me!"

There were cries of pleasure now rising from several sources around us and they hardened my desire and my cock and with my hand guiding me I plunged quickly in.

"Ohhh – yesss!" gasped Mum as I penetrated her, "Oooh, thank heavens I was nice and wet inside!"

She had indeed been wonderfully wet, I immediately discovered. As soon as my penis had pressed her lips apart, pushing them inwards as I drove into her, I'd found her lubricating juices copiously filling her pussy and bathing my cock. Any resistance immediately ceased and my cock almost instantly slid right inside her, deep into my mother's wonderful hole.

"Beast!" she said, but there was no malice in her voice or her face and the fact that her body was responding eagerly to my movements told me that she'd enjoyed that sudden thrust.

"It's your fault," I said as I thrust my cock deeply and steadily into her, "Beast – animal – whatever; you make me like this!"

"Stallion – bull, I don't care!" replied Mum, as she tightened her vagina round my cock, "But animal or not, the only pussy we need around here is the one you're inside!"

It was a happy fuck; we enjoyed every moment as we showed off our moves to the others nearby; as we let the warmth of the sun and our love surround us; as we gradually brought one another towards our climaxes. Because we were so aroused it was never going to be a long fuck but it was good, thrilling and a pleasurable release and despite the relatively brief activity it seemed that Mum reached several exciting, twitching, gasping climaxes before I felt my own orgasm rising.

I began to move faster and to drive my cock in and out faster, my strokes less deep now and Mum recognised the signs.

"Come on then, let it go!" she gasped, her own hips moving faster too, "Fill me – finish me off too!"

"Soon!" I gasped as I began to lose tight control of my movements, "Ohhh Mum – Paula – here it cums...any minute now!"

"Do it – fuck me – fill me!" gasped Mum as we rutted hard and fast now, "Ohhhh, let it rip darling!"

Then I lost control altogether as my hips drove my penis hard and deep into my mother's vagina and blasted a strong load of cum into her – I felt the sensation of my spunk seeming to stretch my penis, then bathing my overheated knob in it's soothing wetness.

"Ahhhh!" I gasped as another spasm unloaded another cockful of cum, "Ohh, yeahhh!"

Amid all of our excitement I remembered that Mum had wanted my cum on her as well and with an impulsive move I hauled my cock from her pussy and sprayed two long ribbons of glistening white cum right up her body. Having anointed her I thrust my cock back into her convulsing pussy to finish off what I'd started.

Mum had gasped as I'd withdrawn my cock but now she cried out loudly as she climaxed; her hands tearing at my arms, her legs trembling and shaking wildly, her mouth frantically seeking mine. We kissed deeply, our lips slippery and wet and passionate, our tongues busy everywhere, then we parted to draw breaths as our passion unwound.

My Mum looked wonderful as she lay back and relaxed. Her face was a bit red but her smile was lovely; her hair was dishevelled but beautifully while her nipples stood proudly atop her breasts, breasts that thanks to her firm body remained remarkably upright. Her thighs, abdomen and torso were glistening with assorted juices, as was my groin and her splattered breasts rose and fell as she drew deep breaths until finally she'd recovered sufficiently to look at me.

"You're getting so good at that," she said softly, "You make me cum so easily, so strongly."

Her eyes were full of love and happiness as she spoke.

"It's just the way you respond to me," I answered, pushing my cock in and out of her wet hole, "It's only this thing going in and out, in and out."

"But it's the way you do it darling," said Mum as her vagina squeezed my penis, "Ohhh, I could do that all over again!"

"Not yet you don't!" I said, feeling my penis beginning to soften, "We ought to clean up a bit anyway."

"Oh! Towel then please," said Mum, waving one hand around and I reached down and lifted one up to her.

"Ta," she said as she pressed it around my cock, "Out you come."

I swear there was a kind of sticky oozing sound at the moment my cock slid from her pussy and Mum giggled sexily.

"You don't half fill me up," she said as she swabbed her pussy and watched me as I dried my penis, "Every time – makes me wonder how you makes so much."

"Good food – good living I guess," I said, "And now some good exercise. Fancy coming for a swim?"

I pulled Mum upright and we embraced fondly and with a loving kiss, then held hands as we sauntered over the hot sand to the water but although the air was warm, the sea was still quite chilly so after we'd had a dip and a quick swim we headed back towards the refreshment kiosk for some more drinks and then back to our towels and loungers.

"Hey, we're naked!" said Mum rather belatedly, "I've never walked across a beach in the nude before, especially with other people around."

"Me neither but there's a first time for everything I guess," I said, "Anyway, it's not as if we're the only ones undressed."

Indeed, now that the afternoon had progressed somewhat more and more people were naked and a fair number of them were busy in various sexual activities. The open displays began to make me aroused again and it wasn't long before my penis stood once more, proudly showing my masculinity but I was just one of many with erections.

"Makes me a bit shy, to be honest," said Mum as we settled down again, "All this lovely sex everywhere. Makes me horny too, just like you."

"Huh – you, shy?" I asked with a wink.

Her hand slid down over her pussy but she dragged it away again quickly.

"Ohhh, no, you said I mustn't!" she hissed, "I'll be wanting to do it all over again!"

"That was earlier when I said that," I asked as I held my erection up towards her, "But I'm ready now if you are!"

"Do you think we could?" breathed Mum excitedly, "Doggy style so they can see us better!"

In a moment or two she was on her knees on the towel, wiggling her arse around in an eager display of wanton sexuality and I had no choice but to join in.

"A quick one then?" I asked, indicating my intent, "Hard and fast eh?"

"Ohhh yess," said Mum as she pushed her arse and eager pussy towards me, "Oh God, put it in right now darling, I'm going to cum the moment you poke it in me!"

Her delicious rump was a glorious sight as I lined myself up; her cheeks wonderfully rounded, her little crinkled arsehole brown and inviting, the lips of her eager pussy split and glistening with signs of her arousal. I used my hand to guide my cock into her slippery pussy, gathering glistening gelid juices on my knob, then I pressed my cock into her hole.

"Yesss!" hissed Mum as I slid deliciously into her vagina, "Ohh, ohh, oh Chris, I'm cumming – oh my God, I'm cumming!"

True to her word she began to climax at once, her whole body shuddering and shaking powerfully while cries of abandonment filled the air around her. Inside her the muscles of her vagina rippled amazingly up and down my cock, variously squeezing, sucking and pulling at me somehow. Every so often an extra strong convulsion shook her and her internal workings crushed my penis but her extreme arousal at least made her as wet as any swamp and I was still able to move my cock in and out of her delightful pussy. Such was my own excitement however that I could feel my own orgasm rising quickly.

The additional stimulation was compounded as I looked around and realised that many couples had paused their own love-making to watch us and I patted Mum's side to catch her attention.

"Oh no, they mustn't watch!" she exclaimed, "Oh Chris, keep going, I'm going to cum again – I can feel it!"

Instead of causing her to freeze, the attention was actually lifting her arousal even higher and with loud screams of frantic pleasure Mum powered into a wild and very wanton orgasm, her body writhing and twisting under me. The excitement of her powerful orgasm was more than enough to drive me to mine and now it was my turn to go mad.

"Gonna cum, Mum," I said urgently as I slammed my cock into her vagina time and time again, "Ohhh yess, gonna cum any moment now!"

My thighs slapped noisily against her buttocks as I thrust wildly and quickly, my hands pulling Mum's hips against me.

"Yes darling, fuck me, fill me, do it!" yelled Mum, still squirming in the throes of her own climax.

"Yes, yess, yesss!" I grunted as I powered into a final crescendo of action, "Ohhh fuck – here it cums!"

Then it was my turn to explode as what felt like torrents of cum squirted from my penis. In moments it was overflowing from Mum's hole and slippery wet strands of cum began sliding back and down over my balls, to drip onto the towel beneath us.

A couple more deep thrusts and I was done – emptied and exhausted...at least for a little while, at which point I now heard clapping and cheering from those around us. I felt my cheeks glowing and not from the sun but from the attention because like Mum I was unused to having an audience. Having people around us as we made love was shocking and yet it had been a stimulation too, but now I felt really embarrassed.

"Nice one!" someone yelled out while someone else called out, "Now that's what I call a fuck!"

I managed to wave acknowledgement of their approval but as Mum knelt more upright she gasped.

"I didn't realise there were so many people watching," she said, as she reached round behind herself to hold me against her.

"Not to worry," I said, "At least you're worth looking at!"

"I don't know!" said Mum, shaking her head, "The things you make me do!"

"Hah!" I answered, "I think it was you who wanted me to do it. Was it good, by the way?"

"Brilliant!" said Mum, "Super! Such a good orgasm; so strong and so quick."

With a quick twist Mum pulled herself from my cock and turned around, now plastering herself against my front and against my sticky half-roused penis. I felt her pubic mound pressing against my cock but the feeling was quickly submerged as her warm belly and firm breasts squashed against me too. And then we were kissing, our lips slippery and excited, warm and loving while our tongues explored each other's mouths. Our embrace went on for long seconds before Mum pushed me away suddenly.

"No more," she panted, "You'll get me going again if you're not careful!"

"I thought you were embarrassed about doing it out here?" I asked but Mum smiled back.

"I don't care if I am now," she said as she kissed me again, "Just so long as I've got your wonderful cock to keep me company."

We shared a towel as we dried off, then we both lay back in the sun to recover and to top up our tans. Every so often our hands would find each other and we'd play together, intertwining our fingers, stroking our palms, teasing and loving. Then I realised what else was missing – something to drink. We'd finished our drinks ages ago so now I rose and sauntered to the refreshment tent and soon returned with long cool drinks for us both, then we settled quietly – and ended up watching several other couples as they screwed themselves silly.

"I didn't realise this was going to be a sex club break," said Mum conversationally, "I certainly had no idea that your boss thought that way."

"I'm not sure he did," I answered, as we lay there naked together, "But then again he never does anything without good reason and without good planning."

"It definitely makes me so pleased that you won the competition," said Mum as she stroked my chest, "What a way to bring us together."

"I wonder if we'd ever have come together the way we have?" I mused and Mum laughed.

"You'd have been too shy – just as well my old swim suit didn't fit," she said as she tweaked my nipple playfully.

I thought about doing the same to her but I knew that we'd only start all over again so I changed my mind; we both deserved a bit of a rest.

The afternoon drifted along easily now and by the time the evening was arriving and our bellies were beginning to rumble we were glowing from the rays of the sun and we gratefully climbed onto one of the beach buggies for the ride back to the hotel.

Back in our rooms we showered and applied after-sun lotion then dressed for dinner. Casual wear was the order of the day but even so Mum looked absolutely radiant and perfect, not to mention very sexy. I even suggested that we ask for room service so we could enjoy more time in bed together but Mum batted the idea away.

"Don't you want to be seen with me?" she said lasciviously and with a wink, "Or are you scared I'll find another man?"

"No, I just want to have as much time as possible to be able to make love to you," I said, feeling my penis moving as my arousal stirred within me, "You're so bloody gorgeous Mum!"

"You're not so bad yourself," she said as she rubbed herself against me sexily, "But come on, I want to get something inside me."

"Like my cock?" I whispered in her ear, but Mum merely chuckled and ignored my desires.

The food was quite as delicious as we could ever want and while we were free to come back for 'seconds' we both felt that moderation was sensible and that applied to alcohol too, so we loitered over our meal then we enjoyed a floor show but eventually we'd had enough.

It didn't help that Mum's foot was sliding up and down my leg as we ate and then, after we rearranged the chairs it was her hand that kept stroking me.

"Stop it," I hissed under my breath, "You're making me horny."

It was the wrong thing to say because Mum's hand immediately moved until she found my penis, and she now rubbed her fingers up and down my length.

"So you are," she said as she squeezed my already stiff penis, "I know what I'm having for afters then!"

I ignored her comment as I tried to concentrate on the entertainment but it was obvious that Mum was ready for some action so I took hold of her hand and held it firmly as it caressed my cock.

"You want some of this, do you?" I asked teasingly and Mum nodded enthusiastically.

"Of course I do," she breathed, her voice warm and needy, "I can hardly wait!"

A few minutes later and we were back in our rooms with Mum already busy unzipping her dress. A moment or two later and she was standing there in her matching bra and knickers with self-supporting stockings and nothing else except a smile. I took my time instead, wanting to tease her somewhat and by the time I'd taken my shoes, trousers and shirt off Mum had already had a quick wash and brush up and was waiting, sitting on the bed.

"I guess we're not going to sleep right now, so do you want a drink?" I asked but Mum was in urgent need of my cock.

"Go on then, yes please dear," she answered, "But hurry up, for heaven's sake!"

Her hand was cupping her pussy as I looked at her so she was obviously priming herself for some action. I shook my head as I wondered just how frustrated she must have been over the past few years...

I opened the little fridge to see if there was any wine left and discovered instead a full bottle of bubbly that hadn't been there before.

'Compliments of the management', said a little label and I showed it to Mum.

"Ohh goody, how nice of them!" she exclaimed, "You'd better open it though, after last time!"

Gosh – it had been almost a month ago when Mum had opened a bottle of bubbly and knocked herself out – an action that had set us firmly on the road to incest.

I smiled inside as I remembered, smiled all over as the cork popped off and then laughed happily as I carried the glasses to the bed.

"Cheers darling," said Mum as she raised her glass, "What are you laughing about?"

"Just thinking back; if it hadn't been for this prize I'd never have bought that champagne and we might never have ended up in bed together," I said, "And speaking of that, what are we wearing to bed tonight?"

"Nothing!" said Mum as she emptied her glass and put it down, "Absolutely nothing except a big smile!"

With that she stood up and inside a few moments she was naked, beckoning me to her side. I dropped my underpants and stepped towards her, my already poker-stiff cock leading the way and Mum dropped her hands to reach for it.

"Ohhh yes," I hissed as her hands closed around my penis, "Oooh Mum!"

I was about to explore her body when Mum dropped slowly to her knees, her delicious body sliding down mine and a few seconds later she was sliding my cock into her mouth, slurping loudly as she did so.

She sucked me ardently for a while then pulled my cock from her mouth and looked up at me, wiping her lips with her tongue.

"I've been waiting for this," she said, "I've practically been drooling!"

With that she pulled my cock back into her mouth where her frantic tongue began to explore my knob.

"Ahhh!" I gasped as she applied strong suction, "Bloody hell Mum, that's lovely!"

"Mmmmm!" agreed Mum as she worked me over, her hand, her lips and her tongue all busy.

"Oooo!" I gasped, "Ahhhh Mum!"

She was already an expert at stimulating me and even more expert at bringing me to a plateau...and holding me there for ages but today she seemed eager for me to reach my climax.

"Ohhhh Mum! Ohhh fuck, you're good," I sighed as she thrilled me, "I'll cum so quickly if you keep doing that!"

With her hand still working on me Mum pulled away and looked up at me.

"Yes darling, that's what I want," she said, "I want a mouthful of that lovely stuff, a big mouthful!"

She returned my cock to it's rightful place and I bent down to stroke her lovely breasts, discovering immediately that her delicious nipples were roused and stiff too. I tweaked each of them, rolling the extended flesh between my fingers while my fingertips rippled over the crinkled skin of her aureoles.

"Stop it!" said Mum around a mouthful of stiff cock, "I'm horny enough as it is!"

I chuckled at her words and continued with my actions but doing so gave me wonderful feedback – additional stimulation to go with Mum's attention to my cock. The result was delivered tenfold to my orgasmic core and unintentionally I thrust my hips forward, driving my cock deep into Mum's mouth but instead of complaining, all Mum did was to pull me even closer until her lips met the root of my cock and the additional stimulation as my knob slid down her tight gullet was too much for me.

"Ahhhh!" I grunted as my buttocks clenched tight and my hips thrust one more time, "Ohh Mum – gonna cum!"

She pulled away until just the tip of my cock was between her lips and held it there as a huge gusher of cum burst from my penis. Most of it squirted into her mouth but such was the pressure of my blast that a fair bit also hit her lips and sprayed everywhere.

She pulled away further and my next squirt shot up her face, splattering one side from her mouth to her hair – the third eruption followed the same path, then she guided my penis downwards so that the remainder of my orgasm splattered over her breasts – then she let go of my penis and smiled up at me.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,842 Followers
123456...8