Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers

"Was that good?" she asked before swallowing the contents of her mouth, "I loved it, it was super tasty!"

"Bloody hell Mum, " I panted as I shook the last of my cum over her speckled breasts, "You're damn good you know."

"I'm still a bit out of practice darling," she said as she collected and swallowed the big globs of cum from her face, "But that's cooled you down somewhat – you'll last longer now."

"Your turn is it?" I asked, "So what do you want?"

"You – all of you!" she answered as she stood up and plastered herself against me, "Horizontally of course!"

We clung together for a while with Mum's sticky, sexy lips exploring mine ardently, her equally sticky tits rubbing firmly over my chest and her cushiony pubic mound re-arousing my cock until she pushed us apart and took my hand.

"Come on darling, on the bed," she said, "Give me a good working over."

I was more than eager to do just that because I really did want to worship my darling lover-mother completely and utterly. She was without a doubt the very best thing that had ever happened to me; her loving skills easily surpassing those of my few girlfriends and I knew I'd have no problems with having her as my partner for life. I already loved my Mum with a child's natural feelings and now I was able to love her as an adult, in very adult ways!

As soon as Mum was settled on the bed I went and knelt between her legs, then I lifted one of her legs until her foot was close to me. I bent and kissed her toes, one by one – then sucked her big toe into my mouth, twisting and turning my tongue around it's creases and bends.

Mum sighed and gasped as I explored, sucking in her breath occasionally as I found especially erotic places, and gasping as I worked my way from her toes to her ankle. She let out a slow moan as I placed her foot back down but then gasped anew as I started on her other foot.

Already she had a hand pressed over her pussy, quite obviously feeling well aroused horny. I smiled as I worked on her foot and then, having given both feet a good share of my time I slowly began moving up her firm calves, this time using my hands more than my lips but on reaching her knees I bent down and by lifting her legs high and turning my head I was able to tease the erogenous areas at the back of her knees, an action that caused Mum to moan loudly and to vibrate her hand hard against her pussy.

"Turning you on, am I?" I asked playfully, delighting in getting my own back, "Going to cum for me then?"

"Soon," she breathed, her voice stuttering with emotion and excitement, "Ohhh darling, the moment you reach my clit I'll explode – I know I will!"

I began kissing my way up one deliciously firm, smooth and scented thigh and as I neared her groin Mum removed her hand, revealing her very wet and excited pussy to me. I lifted my head and blew on her heated pussy, an action that brought forth a gasp of pleasure, then I moved away to leave Mum hanging there, waiting for me and returned to her other knee which I explored with my tongue.

Her hand came and held my hair but I resisted her pull – this seduction tonight would be at my pace, not hers, however desperate she was.

Unable to tease her for too long however I began working my way up the inner skin of her other thigh and Mum obviously realised that, with no other impediment, my next stop would be her pussy itself.

"Hurry up darling!" she hissed, her breathing quick and shallow, "I'm frantic up here!"

"I'm coming," I said, my breath on her thigh making her squirm even more, "Be patient."

"I can't – I need you!" she gasped, "I want to feel you inside me, right inside."

"I'll be there soon," I added, "There's just this last few inches of you I want to explore."

I was almost as worked up as Mum was, to be honest. My penis had been rubbing against the soft sheet for ages it seemed and as I glanced down between my legs I could see that I was leaving a damp trail up the bed as I moved. Not only that, the friction was arousing me considerably and if I wasn't careful I'd waste a load of cum on the bed. It was just as well that Mum's blow job had taken the edge off my desire but I still needed to get busy – there was only so much stimulation a cock could take!

I was within reach of her pussy now and I moved my hands so that they rested on her abdomen, where I let my fingers palpate her body, reaching through her flesh to titivate her ovaries themselves. It was hard to make out their existence but Mum could feel the pressure of my fingers on her sensitive organs and now discovered that I'd found yet another erogenous zone.

"Darling, darling stop it , stop it!" she panted, her hips and abdomen squirming deliciously, "It's too nice!"

I chuckled inwardly, knowing that her words weren't really aimed at putting me off. I knew too that my efforts weren't in vain and knew that Mum would in all probability now have an orgasm even before I touched her clit or penetrated her with my cock.

This was going to be a proper work-up – an orgasm for all time!

I wriggled a little further up the bed now, until I was looking right down at her sweet pussy, spread out as it was. The combination of her fingers within her cleft and my lips and tongue on her limbs had already prepared her vaginal region for some seriously sexy activity and the sight before me was truly cock-inspiring. Her lips seemed to glow with a sheen of slippery juices and were swollen with a redness of blood. Her little clit stood proudly and stickily above her juice-filled crevice and her vaginal opening appeared both visibly ready for action and filled with her slippery sexy gelid secretions. If she wasn't ready to explode into orgasm now, she never would be!

I decided to put her out of her misery because a good orgasm wouldn't do any harm however much I wanted Mum to be kept on tenterhooks – what was more important to me now was that she was satisfied.

I looked up at Mum's face, noting that she was motionless with her mouth open as she anticipated my next move.

"Here I come," I said as I took a deep breath, "Get ready!"

With open mouth and my tongue held back I dropped my head and clamped my lips over her clit.

"Ahhhh!" Mum gasped loudly at that instant, "Oh darling, oh God yesss!"

And even before I'd begun to stroke her clit with my tongue she was off on a frantic orgasmic ride, her body bucking and twisting, jerking and shuddering furiously.

"Ohhh! Ohhh! Oh Chrisssss!" she cried as her hands mashed my face down onto her body, "Don't stop – please don't stop!"

Hell, I'd hardly started and I now applied some suction to my lips as they tightened around her clit. It seemed to tremble in my mouth and when I sucked harder and swiped my tongue over her flesh Mum's body bucked frantically once again and her fingers dug into my head.

"Ahhh, oh darling!" she cried, "It's wonderful! It's super! Oh darling, keep going, yesss, yesss, keep going!"

I held her clit more lightly now but instead I made my tongue harder as I swirled it around her clit, pushing her little mound from one side to the other and back. Every so often I sucked or blew on it instead and with each new action Mum gasped and shook and set off on another climactic escapade but eventually I took pity on her and lifted away, to watch her body as it unwound from it's non-stop orgasms. Shudders and spasms rolled like aftershocks through her body and it took a minute or more before her body finally relaxed sufficiently for Mum to return to the world of now and of reality.

"Ohhh darling!" she gasped, her voice very quivery, "I thought I'd never stop cumming, it just wouldn't stop."

"You always cum well the first time," I answered as I stroked her flanks tenderly, "Not that your orgasms are any less exciting afterwards for that matter. Was it good?"

"You don't know how good," she said, her face beaming with happiness, "It was absolutely fantastic – but you're not finished yet, are you?"

"I've hardly started!" I exclaimed happily, "I haven't even used this thing!"

I lifted my body high enough for Mum to be able to see my erection as it swung below me, my foreskin pulled well back, my knob positively glowing with arousal. There was a small drip at the tip as well and I shook my cock around until the drip flew off, leaving an extended thread of sticky fluid hanging from my penis that I eventually swiped off against the sheet.

"I know you haven't, sweetheart but I want it," said Mum, pleadingly, "I want to be filled."

I settled again with my mouth poised above Mum's pussy but she pushed me away.

"No, no darling, please use your lovely cock now," she said, her hands reaching out for my penis, "Put it in me, please!"

I relented. My taste buds were already laden with Mum's sweet essences and to gather more would simply be greedy. Not only that, my cock was raring to be put to use, tingling with anticipation and eagerness. I was going to need to exercise a fair degree of self-control if I was to last more than a few minutes despite her earlier care.

"Ok Mum, how do you want it?" I asked.

"I don't care – just put the damn thing in me! Slowly to start then let it go!" she answered, "I know you won't last long this time."

"You know me so well," I chuckled as I settled myself comfortably, "Ok, I'll try to do that."

"Ahhh!" gasped Mum as my sticky end met her even stickier pussy, "At last!"

I slid my knob up and down her wet slit until I was satisfied that my cock was nicely lubricated, then I aimed it at her little vaginal opening and pushed downwards.

"Ooooooh, that's what I needed!" she breathed as I slid smoothly inside her, "Oh that's lovely, darling!"

It was lovely, I had to agree – that deliciously exciting feeling of living, pulsating flesh being all around your cock was the epitome of pleasure and a thrill that never ceased to amaze me. The thrill was still new enough to me to drive me up the wall; to be a pleasure that I found I needed more and more.

I slowly drove my penis into Mum's welcoming until I felt our bodies meet and my pubes pressed firmly against her lips. I bent down and kissed Mum's other welcoming lips and our tongues intertwined sensually but the delicious sensation only enhanced my arousal and I had to pull away quickly to avoid blowing my load instantly.

"Fuuuuck!" I gasped, as I regained control of my senses, "Ooh sorry Mum – it was almost too much!"

"Not a problem," she answered, "We're fucking – simple! It was the right word."

"Ohh yeah, we definitely are," I said as I started to move my cock in and out of her slippery vagina, "I'd better do some work then!"

What I meant was that if I just let my cock bathe in Mum's wonderfully active hole she'd bring me off without me doing anything much else. I needed to become more active if only to take my mind off the pleasure.

I pushed hard into her, eliciting a grunt from us both, then I settled to a steadier action of nice long slow strokes.

"Wonderful!" breathed Mum as her hands stroked my hips, guiding me up and down at her speed, "I can feel every little vein on you, all the ridges and even feel the shape of your knob."

I knew she could – because I could feel the way her tight vaginal walls were holding my penis, her internal muscles gripping me, stroking me, arousing me but I didn't really have time to talk.

Already my orgasm was rising within me as evidenced by sudden unintentional spasms and jerks of my hips and Mum knew exactly how close I was to climaxing.

"Faster, faster," she implored, her hands guiding me again, ""I'll try and cum with you."

I really had no option but to move faster; my internal orgasmic guidance system was setting my pace for me, jerking my hips and my cock to gain further feedback.

"Ohh, it's coming," I panted as I worked my hips and my cock harder and faster, "Getting there, getting there!"

"Let it go darling," panted Mum, "You'll send me over the top any moment now!"

"Won't be able to stop," I said breathlessly as my cock hammered in and out of her squelchy wet hole, "Very close now!"

"Come on then – cum for me, cum for me!" gasped Mum as her nails clawed at my back, "I'm right with you!"

The rapidly rising crescendo of action was unstoppable now and Mum was well aware.

"Yes, yes!" she gasped urgently, "I'm cumming darling – I'm cumming!"

Then so was I – my hips froze for a second then powered my penis deep into Mum's cavity, spewing copious quantities of spunk into her, time and time again.

"Ahhhh!" I cried as I erupted with uncontrollable power, "Ooh Mum, ooh Mum, ooh fuck!"

I felt as if I was turning inside out; as if the entire contents of my body were being emptied through the little hole in my cock and Mum felt it too.

"You're flooding me!" she panted, "So much – I can feel it inside me!"

It had all happened quickly though; my orgasm had arrived fast, my eruptions were sudden and my depletion was complete. Suddenly I was an empty shell, bereft of energy and spunk although I still managed to move my penis in and out to some extent but my orgasm had been profound and strong – and powerfully quick.

Mum too seemed to have become exhausted for a moment or two although now she opened her eyes and smiled broadly at me.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" she asked, and I nodded eagerly.

"So did I!" she added, "Quick and delicious and so satisfying!"

"Like a five star meal that was full of wonderful tasty recipes," I added and Mum winked at me.

"Are you full then?" asked Mum and I shook my head.

"Almost, but not quite," I said, continuing the dining theme of our conversation, "Room for just a little bit more!"

"Ohh goody!" said Mum as she patted her abdomen just above her pussy, "Come and finish your meal then!"

For a second or two I know that I looked aghast at the idea but then I remonstrated with myself. If I could eat my own cum, which I often did when I jerked off and also loved the taste of Mum's pussy then why not combine the two?

"Yeah, love to!" I answered as I rearranged myself, slipping my cock from her hole amid a flood of our juices.

"Oh darling, oh yuck!" husked Mum, as she bent over and peered at her pussy, "Look at it all – there's so much! It's getting everywhere – hurry up!"

A veritable tidal wave of our combined juices had indeed leaked and was still leaking from her vagina and suddenly I could hardly wait to get down there and enjoy it.

Mum was watching me, her mouth slightly open as she awaited my touch and, not wanting to disappoint her I lowered my mouth to her flooded hole. She gasped loudly and her body jerked, then her hands settled on the back of my head, grinding my face into her pussy.

"Darling – oh yess!" she gasped, "Lovely, don't stop!"

But I did, lifting my wetted face from her pussy to glance up at her face over her slightly rounded belly and the twin mounds of her breasts.

I breathed in deeply, inhaling the erotic scents of our love-making; the strong oceanic smell of cum and the hot tangy smell of Mum's own juices. They blended wonderfully with the perfume that Mum must have used, a warm oriental musky scent and I was immediately captivated and aroused again. I felt my tired penis gathering strength once again as it rubbed against the bed sheet as the heady mixture of scents filled my olfactory organs.

"Get back there, please!" urged Mum, "Don't leave me hanging!"

I smiled happily, knowing that Mum was enjoying every moment and now I stretched my tongue out and began lapping up our juices again. Immediately I felt a sudden spasm reach my groin as I absorbed the wonderful cocktail and with renewed desire I found myself vacuuming up every trace of our love-making, my tongue ardently searching for spilled nectar.

Mum too was far from idle. I could feel her body moving as she pushed her sticky pussy against my face, a face held firmly in place by her hands. Her legs had lifted too so that her quivering thighs were against the sides of my head and it was all I could do to breathe for a little while, then Mum relented.

"Sorry darling," she breathed as her grip on my head eased, "That was nice, so nice that I couldn't help it."

"Mmmm," I agreed as I licked my lips and breathed deeply, "Was, wasn't it?"

"More?" she asked, her hands applying pressure to my head again, "Bit more – just bring me off and that'll do me for now."

Happily now I reengaged my lips with her pussy, then slid my tongue down into the still slippery crevice, quickly finding her vaginal entrance. I pushed my tongue into her oozing hole and sucked more of our juices out causing Mum to gasp anew and to hump her pussy up at me, grinding herself against my mouth.

"Oh God yess!" she cried happily, "Ooooh darling, you're so good, but now come and work on my clit!"

"I thought you'd have had enough by now," I asked, but Mum shook her head quickly.

"You're joking darling," she said, "I don't know what you've done but I can't stop wanting you! Come on lover, come back here!"

She reached her hands to her pussy and held her lips apart to display her clit.

"Here lover," she said as she thrust her clit up at me, "Your lips, here!"

I found myself chuckling as I heard her request, chuckling because she was so exuberant about sex now – so rejuvenated and happy to enjoy our relationship and I wasn't about to let her down.

In seconds I had the elevated button of her sensory flesh between my lips, tightening my lips around her clit to suck and masticate it and to absorb the texture of that excitable little erection.

Mum was immediately into powerful spasms of pleasure that sent her body squirming and rolling around until I had to hold her hips still or be thrown from her pussy.

"Oh, oh, ohhhh!" she gasped, her voice squeaky with emotion, "Keep going, please, please don't stop!"

Already she was on the verge of her orgasm and no way was it going to be a little spark, a cheap firework – no, this was to be an orgasm to remember, I hoped.

I brought one hand into play and slid my ring finger into her hole, which immediately tightened around it as more delicious spasms rocked her panting, writhing body and now I began attacking her sex organs on two levels at once.

Her gasps and cries continued unabated and as Mum's arousal rose so her body gave off waves of delicious fragrances, scents of perfume and of sex, of lust and pleasure. They surrounded me and became absorbed as I breathed, to the extent that even my un-needed penis began to stiffen once again. He'd had his fun for the night though – we'd need some rest after this but I hadn't quite finished with Mum.

With my other hand I reached up her body and located her breast where I quickly found her nipple once again. I pinched it firmly just as I began thrusting my finger repeatedly into her vagina and sucked hard on her clit and Mum's body nearly left the bed as she arched her back in ecstasy.

"Ahhhh darling," she cried, "You're going to make me cum, you're making me cum!"

"Hope so!" I said as I lifted my head from her groin for a moment, "Enjoy it!"

Another series of finger thrusts into her vagina, a quick squeeze of her nipple and a fast assault on her clit was more than enough and with a shrill scream of exultation, a cry of passion and moans of sexual delight that only made me work even harder to excite her, she topped out.

"No – no – can't stop!" she cried, her body thrashing around madly, "Cumming! Cumming! Cumming!"

Even as she lost control of her senses I found that she was still in control of her body as her hands squashed my face into her pussy, driving my nose against her clit and my mouth deep between her wet-again pussy lips. I stuck my tongue out and lapped at her copious juices and Mum cried out again and her body jerked upwards, her back arching, her pussy thrusting against my mouth. As she did so there was a sudden gush of wetness that sprayed everywhere, then another, both accompanied by wails of excitement and more cries of pleasure – and then she was pushing me away and out of contact with her sexual parts.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,864 Followers
123456...8