Why Should I Leave Home Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her pussy squeeze me firmly now as if to remind me what I might be losing.

"Come on Chris – tell her you'll stay with her!" said Pete, smiling at me, "Suzy and I have made vows to each other – nothing's going to split us up if we can help it."

"I hadn't really even thought about it," I said, "Well, not in detail but yeah, I suppose I had thought about leaving."

I felt Mum stiffen somewhat and I looked at her lovingly to reassure her.

"No, no Mum, I couldn't leave you," I said, "I'd looked around but perhaps that's why I'm still with you – because there was just no way I wanted to lose you."

She leaned closer and kissed me now as her sexy pussy massaged my cock gently and her firm breasts warming my chest.

"I think it was the mind of a growing man – just wanting his own place," I said, "Without thinking about what else would happen."

"I know what you mean," said Pete, adding his own view on the subject, "And actually that's what Suzy and I were doing – we were both looking around for places so we could leave home."

"And then we realised that not only did we love each other but we wanted each other too," added Suzy, "So why didn't we share a home and live together."

"We were getting away from our parents – which we were glad to do," Pete added, "And then everything else began to make sense. We were in love, properly, so why not make a home together."

"And I love my Mum dearly," I said as I wrapped my arms around my sexy mother, "And it all makes sense now – so no, I'm not going to leave home."

"Oh darling," said Mum as her lips sought mine avidly, "I was never in doubt but you were always free to make up your own mind and I'm so glad you have."

"That's better," said Pete, "That's how it should be – you stand by the one you love."

"Or lie down on top of your lover!" said Suzy as she squirmed all over her brother, "Come on Pete, one more time, please!"

Everything now seemed tension free and suddenly I felt aroused again, immediately finding my cock stiffening once more. I pushed my penis deeper into Mum's warm pussy and felt her body responding deliciously while our lips played softly over each other's face. We were off again!

Some while later we were all purring contentedly, tiredly and happily as we stepped from the cave and into the sunshine again. We promised to exchange phone numbers once back at the hotel, as one does, and then headed back into the world outside, finding that we'd all built up appetites. We chose a small patch of short-cropped grass just above the beach, spread out our towels and settled to relax, feed, sunbathe and talk about our backgrounds and history in general. No sexy words or additional revelations were needed – enough in the way of discoveries had been made, as well as plenty of love, goodwill and honesty – but so much for exploring our little island! We'd certainly explored each other though.

Reluctant somehow to start love-making out in the open, as a foursome group we now meandered over the small coves, the rocky promontories and the little patches of grass, scattering birds and rabbits wholesale as we went. Every so often we'd explore in more detail or pause for a quick dip in the water followed by a bit more sunbathing and then we all pulled our clothes back on, just in time it seemed. Because after we clambered over another small jutting headland suddenly we found ourselves back at the landing place with the small boat already bobbing beside it and the third couple already seated in the boat, chatting with the skipper.

We'd circumnavigated our small island – our own little round-the-world trip!

"Hey, look at that!" Suzy called out as she led the way over the rocks, "We're back!"

"And that's some good timing too," Pete said, speaking for all of us, "I think I'm looking forward to dinner."

"And me," I added, "But that was a wonderful day."

"Perfect," said Mum as I helped her into the boat, "Don't think I've ever had so much fun before. Our own little sexy adventure."

It had certainly been an adventure and it was one that spiced up our lives nicely, coming on top of all the other pleasure of the past few days. Nevertheless I remained aware that this was merely a hedonistic week of fun and that we'd be returning to our more normal lives in a few days. I wasn't entirely sure which I preferred because although the luxury hotel was fantastic it wasn't something I could get to appreciate all the time. Home, complete with my loving mother was sounding perfect now and I was already imagining some of her home cooking, along with the comforts of home.

Back in our small suite we peeled down together ready to take a shower and to change our clothes. Neither of us was now in any way bashful of revealing our bodies to each other and even when Mum came and hugged me, instead of feeling completely embarrassed I just felt a warm and happy arousal. Her hand reached down between us and softly surrounded my cock, her fingers teasingly gentle but more than sufficient to begin to arouse me again.

"Haven't we come a long way," said Mum quietly as her fingers teased my knob, "It's been what, a month or so since we started making love and here we are now, treating it as something quite normal."

Her warm body rubbed erotically against me, her thighs pressing firmly against mine while her delicious breasts pressed more gently against my chest.

"It is normal," I agreed as her lovely fingers caressed my quickly stiffening penis, "Well, normal to me."

"And to me," Mum replied, her lips finding mine, "Even if the rest of the world wouldn't think so."

We paused in our ruminating for some sloppy tongue and spit swapping before Mum pushed me away, prising my hands from around her arse.

"Come on, let's get that nice fresh shower, then dinner," she said as she gave my now stiff cock a quick pat, "And we'll deal with this thing later on!"

A couple of hours later, after our shower, a change of clothes, a delicious and languidly eaten meal and a bottle of wine we were back in our suite again and stripping down again but this time there was nothing to stop us – no meals, other people or other distractions. But our skin seemed to glow after a warm day in the sun and Mum was adamant that she wasn't going to go to bed until she'd had some after-sun lotion rubbed in.

"Come on darling," she said with a hint of a promise in her voice, "Rub some all over me, then I'll do the same for you and then perhaps..."

Her dangling words left me in no doubt of what was to come so I climbed onto the bed beside her just as Mum rolled over onto her tummy. Her cute arse rose to meet me and her legs spread apart as I settled between them. The small curls of pubic hair and the dainty lips of her pussy seemed to smile at me and my cock rose to greet her sex...but first, the lotion.

"Where is it?" I asked, not seeing the after-sun lotion anywhere, "How am I supposed to...?"

"It's in the bag," said Mum, her hand waving in the direction of the bedside table and I understood.

"Ok, hang on," I said as I stretched over, my hand soon returning with a tube, "Ok, got it."

I was about to open the tube and squirt some of the contents into my hand when I noticed the label. 'KY Lubricating Jelly' it read.

"Oh oops, wrong stuff!" I grumbled, "Anyway, what's this for – you never need lubricating!"

Mum peered over her shoulder then chuckled.

"Oh that, oh, I brought it with me just in case," she said as she squirmed around to get comfy again, "The lotion's in there somewhere though."

"In case of what?" I asked, curious and ignoring the sun lotion, "It's not as if I even need it either."

Mum seemed to lift her arse upwards, arching her back somewhat and as she did so she opened her legs a little wider.

"It was in case you want to try something else," she said softly, "I wouldn't mind if you did do it again."

Suddenly I understood – Mum was offering me her arsehole once more and the KY would be perfect.

"Wow – really?" I said, feeling my penis swelling and lifting, "You want me inside you, inside your arse again?"

"Mmmmm," hummed Mum as she buried her face in the pillow and lifted her arse higher, "It was fun doing it in the shower but now I want to try it in bed. Make sure you're gentle though."

Her actions caused her cheeks to spread apart and that in turn exposed her little brown opening to my gaze. The crinkling of her flesh made a perfect star pattern but this was no astronomical feature and the central disc was no black hole! Instead it was a vaguely pink-centred opening with puckered lips that expanded and contracted gently.

"Well come on then," said Mum, her voice muffled by the pillow, "Get in there – I'm all nice and clean for you."

"You'd better get up on your hands and knees," I suggested and Mum quickly drew her legs up under her body, lifting her arse considerably closer to my cock.

Beneath her body her superb breasts now dangled proudly and I reached down to tweak one nipple.

"Ahhh!" Mum gasped as I squeezed, "What're you doing? I thought you were down the back end?"

"Just checking!" I said, "I love your breasts, Mum."

"Well I want you to love my arse right now," she half-grumbled, "Not my tits!"

I'd never really considered anal sex as part of our love-making if only because Mum's breasts, her pussy, her mouth and her hands were more than enough for my pleasure and yet, why not? Certainly Mum and I had both enjoyed it during our impromptu anal fuck in the shower so why not make it part of our routine. It would certainly mean that we'd become intimate in every possible way and it would surely cement our love completely.

I dithered as I considered the subject and yet even as I procrastinated, my hands were undoing the tube and spreading a glistening worm of gel over my knob.

A few moments later and my fingers were at work to ensure that my entire knob was slippery and shiny, then I pressed another small dollop right on Mum's hole.

"Ohhh Chris," she gasped as she recoiled from my touch, "Ohh, I thought for a moment you were doing it!"

"In a moment," I said as I pressed my gel-laden finger into her arsehole, "Hang on – I'll be there, I promise."

There was no holding back in my mind now – I'd already decided to go along with her desires and at least part of me was definitely looking forward to extending our experience. My cock felt ramrod stiff as I dumped the tube, moved closer and as I prepared for docking I held my shiny cock and aligned it with her arsehole.

I pressed forward a few inches and let my penis push against her body, immediately feeling Mum pushing back. I watched too as her arsehole seemed to open a small way, like tightly pursed lips blowing a kiss. I pressed further, now starting to press my knob into her hole and watched intently as her anus began to expand around my knob.

I may have imagined that my cock was entirely rigid but while the shaft was indeed rock hard, my knob was soft and spongy and now began to squeeze into the little opening.

"Take it easy," murmured Mum, "It's ok so far though."

"I'll be careful," I said but despite my words and with a sudden rush my knob disappeared inside her body.

"Ahhh!" grunted Mum, "Ahhh, you said you'd be careful."

"I was but you were all slippery," I said, "I'll wait for you to get used to it."

At least I'd managed to stop the entire length of my cock from entering her but I could now feel that my penis was captured by her flesh, flesh that seemed to be rippling around my cock. I held myself firmly still now as I let Mum's anus began to loosen up, as her death grip eased and as her whole body seemed to soften.

"That's better," she exclaimed after a little while, "I was out of practice."

"What, even after we did it last night?" I asked.

"That was different – we were standing up and it wasn't the same," said Mum, "Anyway, that was only the first time with you."

"I hadn't thought about you doing it before," I said feeling slightly aggrieved for a moment.

"I told you that your dad liked doing it," said Mum as her body moved gently, "Just occasionally."

"Ah, so no-one else?" I asked and I saw Mum shake her head.

"No darling," said Mum softly, "Of course not. I don't go giving my arse away to anyone!"

The mood had lightened again and any tension had dispersed and I shuffled closer – but as I did so Mum wriggled her arse around and suddenly my penis was just absorbed into her body!

"Ohhh!" Mum gasped, "Ohh darling, yesss, yesss!"

The heat of her body now surrounded my penis and I felt the tightness of her sphincter muscles as they tried to become used to the thickness of my cock. I began to move in and out, small movements to stimulate the lubricating effect of the gel and as I did so I felt Mum's arse responding. I felt the way the muscles of her arse seemed to be flexing, almost sucking me into her now and I made my movements that bit more energetic.

"Ohhh yesss!" breathed Mum, as her body pressed back against mine, "This is so exciting!"

"Really?" I asked as I pushed deeply into her, "Do you mean that?"

"It's fun and it's incredibly exciting too!" she said, her arse squirming deliciously, "It takes me back all those years and it's so different. So much better than how I remember too."

"How d'you mean?" I asked as I began fucking her arse steadily, "Not better than me being in your pussy, I hope."

"No, better than when your dad used to do it," she said, her back end now moving in response to me, "He was a bit rough but you're, well, you're you and you're always gentle with me – I knew you'd always do it nicely!"

I leaned forward and cupped her hanging breasts, my action pressing my cock deeper into my mother's body and I felt her arch her back in appreciation of my actions.

"Nice," she hissed, "Ohhh yes darling, do that but don't forget my clit too!"

Without replying I took one hand back from her breast and slid it down her body until I reached her pussy, which I cupped, sliding my whole hand up and down her cleft. I could feel the way my cock was moving inside her, realising now that I was, in a way, massaging her vagina from an internal position. I could feel too just how wet and aroused she was and as soon as I touched her clit she spasmed strongly all over.

"Ahhh, yesss!" she breathed, her arse pressing back rhythmically against my driving cock, "Do that, I want you to make me cum."

I began strumming my fingers over her slippery clit, dipping them occasionally into her pussy to gather more lubrication while at the same time I tried to thrust my cock faster into her arsehole. Mum's body was responding all over now and her hand snaked round behind me to pull my body even closer to hers with each thrust.

"Darling, darling," said Mum, her voice soft and sexy, "Nearly there, oooh, nearly there!"

"Yess, cum for me," I said as I felt her arsehole tightening around my penis, "Do it – cum, cum!"

"Oh yes, I will, I can't stop it now," panted Mum as our bodies slammed together faster and harder, "Ohhh Chris, ohhh darling, it's cumming!"

"Let it go!" I said, now feeling her body quivering and shaking violently, "Come on then Mum – do it!"

"Ahhhhh!" she cried suddenly, "Yesssss!"

I felt her pussy suddenly become hotter and wetter; her breasts thrust hard against my cupped hand and her arse clamped down on my cock so hard that I had trouble moving for a few moments.

"Ahhhh!" she cried again as another spasm racked her body, "Super, wonderful – oh darling, incredible!"

At that moment she collapsed flat onto the bed, trapping my hands beneath her, both held in place by her shuddering, pulsating, quivering body and my own weight on top of her and we lay there for a few moments, just recovering from her powerful orgasm.

"Lift up darling," she eventually asked and I did so, sliding my hands from under her to support my body while my cock remained well and truly embedded inside her quivering arse.

She twisted her body around a bit and looked back over her shoulder, her face reddened with exertion and sweat.

"Wow!" she said, "You were good!"

"So were you Mum, but I haven't finished yet," I said, "Haven't cum, that is."

"Sorry darling but you'll have to take it out," she said, "That's enough of that for now – that was exhausting."

Slowly I slid my stiff penis from her gel-coated arsehole, then rolled over onto the bed beside her. We smiled broadly at each other, our faces hot and happy and Mum reached over and took hold of my cock.

"Go and clean yourself up and I'll suck you off," she said as she gave me a parting squeeze, "I think I can just about manage to do that!"

I rose and went to the bathroom where I rinsed my cock clean then dried off and returned to the bed where Mum still reposed on her side.

"Oh, you're back," she said as if I'd been gone for ages, "Sorry I was almost nodding off!"

She reached over again and stroked my cock, sliding my foreskin up and down, then spreading the small bubble of precum that formed over my knob. It glowed and shone with enthusiastic eagerness and Mum understood my need.

"Do you think we could do a 69?" she asked, "Have you still got enough energy to get on top of me?"

"Course I have," I answered, "You'll have to slide down the bed a bit first."

We moved around until Mum was laying flat on her back and I straddled her head just as Mum parted her legs. The warm musky scent of her perfect pussy rose into my face in the same instant that I felt my penis being pulled into position. The sudden touch made me breathe in quickly, absorbing another dose of her wonderful scent as I did so, then I settled my face just above her parted thighs.

"You ok?" I asked and was answered by a contented hum from Mum.

I bent closer and closer until her pussy filled my vision, then closed in on her clit and swiped my tongue over it's slippery surface.

"Ahhh!" Mum gasped, her breath brushing over my sensitive cock, "Ohhh darling, yesss please, right there!"

Instead of answering I simply closed my lips around her clit and used my tongue to caress it, flicking it from side to side. Each time I did so Mum's body responded by jerking upwards at me and I quickly rearranged my hands so that they held her thighs steady. Much as I wanted to excite her I wasn't eager to let my teeth crash against her delicate parts.

While I was starting to make love to her clit, Mum too was absorbing my cock into her mouth, her lips sliding wetly down my shaft until I felt my knob reach the back of her mouth. She pushed my upwards and now began to thrill me with her own wicked tongue just as I was doing to her.

The sounds of slurping mouths were all that could be heard as we worked together and now that we'd settled I was able to bring one of my hands into use, taking over from my mouth on her clit so I could probe into her hole with my tongue. Mum meanwhile was very busy sliding her lips up and down my cock and she too had now added a hand to the action, moving her fist steadily on my penis.

I wasn't going to last much longer at the rate she was going but just as I was about to ask her to slow down I felt her own body shudder violently as she edged towards her own orgasm. I redoubled my efforts on her clit and her hole and was rewarded with a gush of her delectable juices and a tightening of her mouth around my cock.

"Ohhhhh!" she breathed around my penis, "I'm getting there – you'll make me cum again darling!"

"And me," I answered, "Few minutes yet I think."

"You'd better hurry then!" Mum replied, "If you keep doing that I'll be cumming so quickly!"

Rather than reply I eased off, now just keeping her clit stimulated and that seemed to be enough.

"Yesss, that's so nice," she said, "How about you – tell me when you're really close please."

My excitement level was still rising as her hand and mouth continued to arouse me but I still needed a little more but it wasn't going to take long.

1...345678