Why Won't You Love Me? Ch. 01

Story Info
Belle is in love with her identical twin brother Daniel.
937 words
3.78
13.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trol_lor
Trol_lor
28 Followers

This story might be disturbing to some audiences viewer discretion is advised

"Dani!"

"Where are you?!"

"I give up ok!"

The little boy comes running from behind a curtain.

"Rawr!"

His white hair shining through the window sunlight, his blue pale eyes shining with anticipation.

Belle is caught off guard she falls against a shelf stocked with medicinal jars, with such force comes a cause.

One jar tipples and topples over, Belle braces for an untimely impact. Just in time Daniel catches the jar before it hits her.

Daniel lets out a sigh of relief happy he caught it in time.

"Belle are you ok?"

Belle looks up with her beautiful light lapis eyes, sniffling with tears running down her pale skin.

-I want to help her, I want to protect her. I want to do that thing that mom and dad do to show their love-

Holding the jar still he leans forward, Belle moves her head back...he leans closer and closer, closing the empty space between them with a soft kiss.

Belle surprised but soon accepts it.

- It's so warm and soft...I feel weird, but in a good way..-

She relaxes, closes her eyes and lets the kiss happen.

10 years later...

Looking out the train window Belle reminisces about the kiss they shared as children.

She turns to her brother with a frustrating expression who is still sleeping sitting in the seat in front of her.

-Why did you do this to me? why did you make me love you like a sister shouldn't? How can you sleep so peacefully while my heart is aching-

As if he read her mind his white lashes flicker and his pale blue eyes turn to look at her.

A smirk plays on his face.

"Why do you look so angry? Is it because this train ride is taking so long."

He places his hand on her head.

"Cheer up you're going to make lots of friends at our new school you'll see."

"Ok I get it."

She moves his hand away quickly, with an annoyed grunt.

The train comes to a halt, he scoots close to the window.

He smiles again, but this time more excitedly.

"We're finally here!"

He smiles and stretches, Daniel reaches for their umbrellas and they both rise and exit the train.

They start walking down the small town, getting a lot of stares and gasps.

Daniel blocks out the towns folke and turns his attention to Belle.

"Mom and Dad won't be coming they had to stay back for work."

Belle nods looking nonchalantly

"Typical."

Although Daniel and Belle were born twins but their personalities weren't.

Daniel has always been the stronger twin and the most likeable twin...and Belle...Belle was always the sick twin. Nothing more nothing less in other peoples minds.

They were both born with a rare condition that turned their bodies pale everything from their hair down to their eyes.

They never got to go outside as toddlers, once a little older the only twin that ventured out was Daniel. But not without a little suncreen, sleeved shirts and pants and a umbrella to protect him from UV rays.

Belle would stare out the window watching her Dad and brother play catch in the backyard.

Why could he go outside while she stayed inside hooked to an asthma machine? and she hated him for it.

That was until that kiss...

"We're only staying for the year it'll be over before you can say "typical".

Daniel chuckles to himself, they walk up to a small house with beautiful green grass plagueing the lawn.

They both walk up to the porch and Daniel unlocks the front door.

He takes it all in with a sigh of fresh air.

"Doesn't this look great, it's just like how we left it 10 years ago."

That's right their summer home how could she forget?

Though Belle doesn't utter a word she just walks to her room.

He was right it is exactly how they left it she thinks to herself.

She plops herself onto her bed sighing.

Moments later..

Daniel knocks at her door.

"Can I come in?.."

She wishes he was coming in to ravage her to kiss her neck and for his shaft to kiss her forbidden places.

"Yes..."

He walks in looking at her laying on her bed with her shirt slide up her stomache.

She turns her head with her white lashes covering her eyes.

He quickly averts his gaze seemingly blushing.

"H-hey um I need to take your measurements for your school uniform. I already have mine so- but I'll take your measurements tomorrow."

"I'll be going to school the day after tomorrow but your uniform should be done after..."

A tense atmosphere lingers as the silence envelopes the room.

"I'll be going."

He quickly leaves the room.

Night falls...

A loud thunderstorm disturbs the house. Belle walks through the house in her nightgown, walking to Daniels room.

She opens his room door, and stands at the middle of his room.

The lighting disturbs Daniel's sleep, he turns on his side as he is, he notices Belle.

The lightining outside roars and he can only see a glimpse of her face she stares at him with longing in her eyes seemingly.

She drops her night gown to the floor, it's as if it happened in slow motion as it hit the floor.

"Belle w-what are you doing?!"

End of Chapter 1

Leave a comment of what you guys think of this story so far. I would really like to know, it may help me improve on it. :)

Trol_lor
Trol_lor
28 Followers