Why’d You Ever Have to Say Goodbye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's gone." I said as I looked back at Lisa, her eyes trying to focus.

"Jeez, A fox just watched me get fingered." she laughed. "Another first." She looked into my eyes as hers focussed and then she put her lips softly on mine. "I'm starting to like my philtrum a lot more now." she said and then she opened her mouth wide and her tongue went between my lips.

"Someone might see." I whispered again.

"So what?" Lisa said quietly as she climbed onto my lap. "Anyway, my t-shirt covers most, we can just say we were having a cuddle." she chuckled and she lowered herself down as I held my shirt up, her arms around my neck and her eyes shining into mine with the light of thousands of stars. She was still pulsing and her orgasm had made entry hard as she tightened, but the liquid was running from her and she grunted and impaled herself. "Oh fuck." she mumbled and her head slumped on my shoulder again. "Kitty is still cumming." she mumbled and wiggled her hips.

I could feel her pulsing, the thrill of doing it on the balcony heightening the pleasure. "So wet." I mumbled and Lisa giggled onto my neck.

"Yeah, well, someone just did that fabulous finger and thumb thing on me." She stared into my eyes, "As I sat on the fucking balcony." she grinned and her head went down as she groaned on me again as I pushed up.

We moved slowly, the stillness seemed to warrant it, that and the fact we were on a slightly wobbly chair and didn't want to make much noise. Lisa was grinding back and forth as I held her bottom, a finger stroking up to rest on her sphincter and she grunted and moaned a little louder. I ran the finger underneath her and felt the wetness as it ran from her and I swirled it to soak up her juice, then slid it back up and pressed against her again.

Lisa lifted her head and looked into my eyes. "Here is a strange place to try this." she whispered. "But..." and she smiled. I pushed the finger up as she pressed down and it slid into her anus as she gritted her teeth and then opened her mouth onto my shoulder again, this time the teeth biting into my skin and the shirt. Her cry of "Holy fuck" was muffled, which was lucky for the neighbours. She stayed still for a minute of so as I wiggled the finger deeper into her anus and then her hips moved to grind on me again.

I could feel myself inside her and I knew I wouldn't last long, which was probably good as I was still nervous about being seen on the balcony from someone on the street, but the only passer-by was the fox, who looked up again and may have shaken its head at us after staring for a while.

"Close." I mumbled.

"Close." she replied

It was my turn to open my mouth and muffle the cry by biting on Lisa's shirt and as I pushed my hips up, my hand did the same, finger and cock buried deep in her body and I felt her shaking as she let out a muffled wail on my clothing. I grunted, the pleasure almost painful as I swelled, my cock against my finger with her skin between them as I jerked and unloaded the first burst of semen. Lisa cried out again and we took it in turns to do that as I pumped into her several more times and then we shuddered as the little metal chair rattled.

"Ok, we are doing that again." Lisa giggled, "But not on the balcony as I really wanted to scream."

"Yes, plus..." I pulled the neck of my t-shirt down and Lisa's eyes went wide.

"Oh shit, I really bit into you." she gasped and then kissed the wound. "It's bleeding." she said and then I felt her tongue licking over it.

"You didn't tell me your favourite bit of me." I said as we rested and held each other.

"Your eyes. Seriously dreamy" she giggled. "I have never, EVER, got wet from a guy looking at me before. Your eyes just go right to kitty central." she chuckled and blushed beautifully under the moonlight. "That first night, I was still nervous when you offered to walk me home, but I saw your eyes in the light, well, streetlight and knew I was safe. I also knew I was getting turned on." She managed to blush some more, even though she was sitting on my lap with my cock and finger in her. She kissed me softly and leaned back a little to look into my eyes and I felt a little twitch on my penis and her blush spread down her neck. "Jesus fuck." she mumbled and put her head to my chest.

"Anyway." she laughed, still red, "Your eyes just got me. Even when you were lost, I could see something in them. I knew they were dark, but it was hard to tell as we sat, but when we got to the street and I saw the deep brown... whooooof! Kitty purred, baby." she laughed and she slumped forward and rested her lips on mine for a second or so before I opened mine wide and ran the top one over her philtrum.

We slowly got up and went to wash in the bathroom before we staggered to bed to curl up. The next morning Lisa slid onto me again and guided my hand behind her. She screamed onto my other shoulder, this time not having to bite and muffle her cries, as my finger bent inside her anus to stoke my cock through her skin and the feeling of that and her pulsing pussy meant I filled her as she orgasmed.

The next week Lisa slid a finger into herself as I was in her anus and her eyes opened wide. "Oh fuck, I can feel your cock in my bum!" she gasped and then she started to shake and I could feel her pulsing through the membrane as I pushed myself deep in her rectum.

"Maybe don't do that every time." she mumbled a couple of hours later, when she woke up. "Especially not on weeknights." and I handed her a glass of water, which she gulped down in seconds.

Even years into the relationship, Lisa would still crash out, especially if she had more than one orgasm close together. Once or twice a month I would slide inside her anus, "Rose has missed you." Lisa would often whisper. Even her periods were getting more adventurous and Lisa handed me a bottle of lube one month and I entered her anus as she bent forward in the shower, "Best do it here in case it gets messy." she had giggled. We repeated that many times.

Unless Lisa was in pain from cramps, we might try something, initially I would stroke her clitoris, but one time she still wasn't satisfied and her hips moved against my hand after she had her orgasm, so I moved lower and slid her knickers off and began to lick her clitoris. It was hard to stay in that one area and I tasted the metallic tang of her juice as it ran from her and my tongue flicked around her hole, trying not to get tangled in the string.

One period seemed to never end and Lisa got on top. When she lifted off our mix was stained pink and she shuffled forward to reach for the tissues, but I slid down and she stared at me, eyes wide, but didn't say anything. I want to try and I moved my hands to her bottom to encourage her forward and I lifted my head and ran my tongue over her, taking in the red smeared cream mix. Lisa watched as I cleaned her and started to cum and pressed her body down as my tongue went inside her. We lay together after and held each other tight. Nothing needed to be said, there were no barriers and hadn't been since week one.

We occasionally made love in the bath to make cleaning easier, usually towards the end of Lisa's period, just to save on buying more bedsheets, we were getting through enough anyway.

I asked if she wanted to experiment more and she looked at me with concern. "You mean threesomes, or swapping?" she said, her voice serious,

"I mean with toys, but..." I looked at her and my stomach flipped, "Are you interested in that?"

"NO!" she gasped and I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thank fuck, I'd hate to see you with someone else." I said and she laughed.

"Yeah, because I would go ballistic if you were with someone else too." She stroked my face. "Also, no toys, just your skin, that's all I want inside me."

We even had more phone sex, both audio and video, Lisa in her room and me down the hall, but it often ended with one of us running naked to the other, laughing before we joined at the hip.

We seemed the perfect couple, except for the darkness that swirled, never leaving.

A trip, stumble, hesitation, that was all it took and I don't even know what. I sat on the bench, Lisa was late, working still and the tide swelled, dragged by the moon recently being full. The nights came early and I had left the flat to get some air and the smell of the distant sea filled my lungs from the brackish water. I ignored the ringing phone and just sat.

"What'ya doing, hey, you ok. Why'd ya go out without me?" she said softly, taking my hand and sitting next to me. She was in her work clothes, having gone home and found the place empty. She sat next to me and held my hand and the tide ebbed along with the urges. "Come on, let's go home." she said softly and I wobbled as I stood and she hooked her arm around mine and we walked slowly. Inside she led me to her room, our room, we both slept there, alternating still for the fun and naughty feeling as we walked back 'home' in the morning. I sat on the bed, then slumped down, I couldn't think of what to say or even do. Lisa pulled the quilt over me and snuggled up until I went to sleep, my whirling mind now exhausted. She was still there when I woke, in her pyjamas now, looking cute and sexy, even with cartoon polar bears on them. She stripped as I watched and then removed my clothes and slid onto me, kissing me tenderly as we moaned together.

The episodes increased in rate and intensity, days were lost in the haze of a spinning brain and Lisa crept around me, holding me when it was needed. I started to hate myself even more for the things she had to deal with because of me. I didn't even know why I was trying to pull away from her and that just increased the darkness.

"Do you want to leave me?" She once asked, her eyes full of tears, red from the crying she had already done. "Do you?" she whispered as I just looked at her, my mind to scrambled to answer.

"No." I replied and there was a brief spark in her eyes. "I want to leave me. Want to disappear." I said quietly and she closed her eyes tight and the tears flooded down and then she held me tight.

"Don't leave. Not today anyway." She said her voice cracking.

"Ok." I mumbled and she kissed me softly. "But I cannot promise about tomorrow."

Lisa smiled a little. "Then tomorrow, just remember what we said today." I nodded and said I would try my best.

Mostly we were happy though, our love making still frequent and tender and the "Not bored?" question was always rebuked. Lisa was braver in public, often going without a bra and our silly games continued, "Goog" now the standard answer to "Good" in any situation. Many a time we left a restaurant giggling, Lisa with her underwear now in a bag or pocket now as the staff looked bemused at our merriment.

Winters were tough for me and Christmas was bad for us both as her parents always wanted her to visit, but her father remained frosty. One year they came to ours, sleeping in Lisa's room, with her having a late panic they might find something 'naughty'. "Like what?" I asked and she didn't know, but still panicked. We cooked a meal and her father grumbled that there was no meat, but it was great and even her mother agreed.

One Christmas visit was bad, a few days before we were due her mother called to say there would be a special guest on Boxing Day, our visit being extended as it was a weekend and our usual excuse of needing to be back home and rested for work didn't hold up. I saw Lisa's face turn angry and then she started screaming down the phone. It turned out that Ray and his new family were popping by. Lisa fumed for days, "They want to show me what I am missing." she scowled, "To show me that I could be the perfect mother and housewife." She stomped around and only calmed down on the trip there. A black cloud hung over us that trip until the doorbell rang and her parents shrieked with joy and ushered in Ray, his wife and a two small humans. Lisa forced a smile and I saw her father smirk.

"You're looking well." Ray said to Lisa, his eyes seemed to mock her as he glanced up and down. We greeted each other, but that was all really. His wife was small, shorter than Lisa with blonde hair. She was pretty, but that was all. The parents fussed over the newest baby and Lisa barely gave either a second look. Tea, coffee and cakes, along with various other treats were produced and Lisa sat close to me on the sofa, her hand squeezing mine.

"You're taking Rose in my childhood bedroom later," she whispered as her mum fawned over Ray and then she turned and smiled sweetly at the awkward scene playing out in front of us.

Everyone tried to remain pleasant. but the atmosphere brooded. Eventually everyone decided to go for some fresh air, Ray and his family were leaving and Lisa's parents said they would go for a walk with them. We were invited, but Lisa said she didn't feel like it. Less than a minute after farewells were said and the door closed, Lisa was running up the stairs and pulling off her jumper.

"Shit, there's no lock on the door." Lisa laughed as she pulled me into her room, stripped to only her jeans now. We hurriedly removed the rest of our clothes and she jumped onto the bed. "Which way up do you want me?" and she was on her back with her legs open. I laughed when I looked at her, her pubic triangle trimmed to look like a tree, but upside down, her clitoris where the star would be, "It'll be fine for a sixty-nine." she laughed and she was correct.

I leaned down and kissed her 'tree', but she pulled me up, "No time, just get in." she said and then her mouth was wide on mine. I needn't have worried, she was wet and I slid in easily, "I have been horny for you all day." she said as I went deep in her. We started to move, kissing deeply as our hips danced, but a few minutes later she stopped me.

"Rose." she whispered. I pulled out and looked down at Lisa as she sprawled on her bed in her old room, the room she grew up in, naked and open her breasts heaving as she breathed deeply, the nipples hard and her eyes full of desire. She lifted her legs, her labia soaked and wide, parted from where I had just left. I moved my cock down and pushed up as she pushed down on me and there was a little gasp and I was in her anus. I slid in as deep as I could as Lisa lifted her legs and wrapped them around me and we started to rock and move together.

"I was worried she might be a bit messy, I hadn't really thought about this." Lisa said as we moved together, "But I wanted you to be in her."

"Don't worry, we have lots of tissues." I said and kissed her blushing cheek. We moved slowly, as always, but then Lisa reminded me that her parents might be back soon and, after we had laughed for a bit, we got faster, longer strokes deep into her rectum as she groaned and pushed her hips back onto me. I let out a groan, quickly muffling it on her hair and then filled her bowels with semen, jerking repeatedly as I shot deep. We rested for a short time, but I was keen for her to cum, so pulled out and put my head down between her still wide legs, catching her by surprise and she giggled, then just started to moan, putting a hand over her mouth to try and be quiet. Her final cries were made into a pillow she grabbed and held over her face.

I wiped myself with tissues and dabbed Lisa's cum from her vulva and thighs and then we lay and cuddled for a while.

"Sorry, it was so shitty." she whispered.

"It wasn't, the usual, no big mess." I replied and she laughed and slapped me.

"I meant today, not Rose." she cackled. "Was she....?"

"As I said, nothing too bad. I mean, it's part of the risk going there." I laughed and cuddled her.

"Crazy man." she laughed. "Anyway... sorry for this. They still think he is the greatest. He is a lovely bloke, but he's not the saint they think. They want that life for me, just churning out sprogs and being the good housewife. I wish they could see how much happier I am now, but they only see the domestic scene." Lisa sighed and sat up and I stared at her breasts, still firm, rising straight from her body with just a trace of curve.

"Fuck, you are stunning, Lisa." I blurted out and she blushed, the red spreading down her chest.

"I guarantee Ray doesn't say that to her." She smiled at me. "Not bored yet?"

"Never." I replied and she leaned across and kissed me, then lifted up and pressed each breast in turn into my open lips.

We had just got dressed and tidied up when we heard the door close and Lisa and I hurried down, trying to act casual. Her mum looked at her and I was sure she knew.

Later, after a light evening meal, Lisa was asked to help clean up by her mum, my offers of help rebuffed and it meant I sat awkwardly trying to talk with her father. He quizzed me on work and hobbies, not much liking my choice of preferred sports, repeatedly asking why I didn't like football and, if I did, what would be my team. My response of not knowing any didn't go down well either.

Lisa wandered back and looked like a naughty child that had been told off, but didn't care. When we were alone she told me, her mother had gone out without her hat and it was too cold for her, so, as the others wandered around, she had returned to get it and found us missing. Lisa didn't know if she had heard us, her mum wouldn't say, but she wasn't impressed that within ten minutes of being left alone we were having sex, in Lisa's old room.

"What did you say?" I asked, stunned at the revelation.

"I told her that if she wanted to try and show the life she wanted for me, then I would want the life I had even more, namely with a fucking amazing guy who makes me happy. I may have left out some of the swearing, or used a lot more." she laughed. "Anyway, I made it clear that Ray did nothing for me, it was the past and that the present and future were you. I missed out the bit about the whole thing making me horny for you to be inside or that you had buggered me in my childhood bedroom." She chuckled.

"What did she say to that?"

Lisa looked at me and her eyes were so warm. "She was happy. It caught me by surprise. She gave me a hug and apologised and said that she could see how happy I was. She also said she could see the difference with me and Ray's wife, how we looked at our men. My mum likes you." she giggled. "She likes that you make me happy." Her eyes welled up as did mine and she snuggled up to me and we kissed softly until the kisses got harder and Lisa slid over and down me. She muffled her cries against my chest and, after she had finished shaking, she moved off and lowered her head to swallow any potential mess.

The next morning our supply of tissues was needed as I pulled out and Lisa moved in front of me and I coated her breasts with semen. "When we get home I'm going to scream the fucking place down when I cum." she giggled as we packed for another year.

Lisa was earning more than me, but never made a thing of it. We were honest, I liked my job, even though the pay was bad and Lisa liked hers, just got a lot more money. We decided to save and get a place of our own, to feel more secure, even though we loved 'our' little flat and the location. Lisa started to check on me more often, never fussing, just making sure I was ok as I tried to carry on. Often I would go for a walk, alone, not knowing why, Lisa saying 'farewell' at the door and I now said "Goodbye".

"Don't, it sounds so final." she said, her eyes showing her concern. "I'll make dinner, so don't stay too long with the wildlife." and I would struggle to go home, wanting to just vanish from the Earth. Once back, Lisa would hold me and I wondered why I had gone out in the first place. On one occasion I was dithering too long and received a message, a photo of Lisa, naked in the kitchen. "Dinner and kitty are waiting." is said and I ran home and we ate late that night.