Wicked Magic Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was coming...and, like so much else, there was nothing Alyssa could do about it. She gasped.

As climax hit her, she screamed in ecstasy, her head tipping back, losing everything she was as blackness claimed her. Ecstasy pulsed through her, wave after wave coming like a raging wind, a storm ripping her from the fabric of the earth and carrying her away. Down and down and down, she fell, spinning and turning, but she welcomed the blackness with open arms.

Yet...that darkness was short-lived, not what Alyssa had expected at all. Blinking back to a strange sort of wakefulness, the trees above her came into focus, blurring at the edges with bright sunshine, arching their coniferous branches over head.

"Where..."

But she couldn't get the words out, not as a familiar, white-muzzled face looked down at her with a small but tired smile on his lips.

The doe's heart leapt, tears welling up in her eyes. He looked even more beautiful than before with a ring of white light around his head, the sunshine glowing through the edges of his fur.

"I... You..." She raised her hand to him and Sandor clasped it gladly. "You're here... There's no..."

What she meant to say was that there were no tentacles, yet she grew distracted, her own body not the same either. As she lay back in his arms, plants had sprouted from her body, light and delicate like the kinds of offerings one might have courted a noble lady with, tiny blue blooms and purple smatterings covering her from head to toe, cresting her head and hair like a divine crown where the flowers were the thickest.

"I'm here... I'm with you," he said gently, stroking her face with a tearful smile. "I'm sorry I could not come back to you until...until that moment. It... It was like nothing I've ever known. The tree absorbed my memories and erased my mind, making me feel like I was a plant, but...I saw myself when I absorbed your mind! In that way, I could become myself again, the person you saw me as."

He smiled faintly, his thumb tenderly caressing her jaw line.

"I hope it is an accurate representation of me, sweetheart, since you've been living with me for so many years...but it was you, Alyssa, who gave me self-awareness again. Thank you, my dear, thank you ever so much."

She sat up, arms around him, hugging him tightly, face buried in the crook of the fox's white-furred neck. No longer did he look bark-like, yet there was an undercurrent of power there, something more that could be called to the surface, as and when needed.

"We're even stranger than we were before..." She mused. "Should we return? This quest..."

She waved her hand, tired and tearful, though he paused only to kiss her lips, sweetly so.

"I will need to clear away this strange magic, though I don't know how much I will be left with... Until then, we can do more of what we love, such as me showing you how much I adore you."

He smirked, kissing her cheek, fingers creeping lower, down her bare chest to her waist and tugging her close enough for his paw to find her hind end again. Although the doe-taur squealed, her heart surged, her body fresh and ready for him, as if her fox had been the only thing that she had been waiting for, all to come back to him, her lover, all in the best of ways.

Lying on her back, she gave herself over to him as his shaft hardened, ready for her, pushing deeply up into her pussy, moans on their lips. Yet, that time, they were true moans, encompassing their passion for one another and the closeness of their relationship, how it truly was a bond that could never be broken. His shaft fit perfectly inside her, better than the tentacles could ever have been, though they were still there, only a part of the fox now, with the tree obliterated.

The tree and its evil would never again harm them, not as tentacles, more manageable that time in shades of dark green and soft grey, lifted from his shoulder blades, caressing her body, holding her, supporting her. For they could do so much more for both of them as Alyssa whimpered, holding onto his paw, letting him "sit her up" in his lap, though it was not a position that should have worked for them.

He laughed aloud in joy, back in himself, his body, his life and his love, half-lying back on the ground with his elbows propping up his torso. His tentacles, appendages that he would have to practise using for the full dexterity, held her poised lightly above him, though her legs splayed to either side of his body, tucking in around him. His tentacles squeezed around her torso too, softly rubbing over her breasts, stimulating them in a way that rarely was possible with their lust and the positions available to them.

Yet they could do more than ever before as his cock filled her pussy and another tentacle pushed into her tail hole, giving her that very pleasure that had been so alluring before, yet in a better way. Alyssa squirmed on him, sweetly helpless though she could have stopped things at any time, squirming in his grasp.

It was heaven, better than the doe-taur could ever have imagined, panting, whimpering, moaning, whispering his name over and over again.

"Sandor... Oh, I love you... Sandor..."

"Yes, I know, darling, I'll always be there for you, I promise, I'm never going to leave you," he moaned in turn, squeezing his tentacles around her as she "rode" him, her hind legs folded as if she was going to lie down on top of him, all while he kept her at just the right angle to comfortably sink onto his cock. Yet Sandor was not satisfied only with that as he powered his feet down into the ground, thrusting up, filling her again and again, eager for the true kind of pleasure that should only ever have been shared between him and his mate.

For she was his, even more so than ever before as she climaxed on his cock, hips bucking and body arching beautifully, his cock throbbing. He couldn't help it and he gave himself over gladly into orgasm, moaning out his love for Alyssa, thrusting and pushing deeply up into her, aching to spill his load. Ropes of thick, hot cream flooded her, adding to the prior loads inside her, yet his mana and essence swept every touch of the tree and its sordid nature from her, more cum that ever filling her.

They would be left with reminders of the tree, after all, things that could not be set aside so easily, but all would be well with their world, whole and healthy and happy, in love with one another, even though they were more than themselves. That could never be taken back, not as she collapsed on top of him, his tentacles only just supporting her enough to be comfortable, full and panting, heart swelling with her love for him.

Together... Together, they would be able to take one another forward in the world of magic. Together, they could do anything.

Continued in part three of three...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMarealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
His New Cock A lion anthro wakes up with a big horse cock to deal with!in NonHuman
Unholy Marriage Fyr and Chemical challenge each other for Ropes' attention..in NonHuman
After the Scene Sandor leaves the porn studio, returning to family life...in NonHuman
More Stories