All Comments on 'Wife Craves Dark Meat'

by eclecticblue

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Amiable69Amiable693 months ago

A great chapter! So well written. I hope this is just the start. You sound as if you would be perfect for teaching some of the young blacks how to please a lady. Amy x

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Better ending... I thought I had a loving sissy wimp husband who I could walk all over, push around and make him give me my way. It turns out I was wrong. He had backbone and balls. I'm writing this during a brief break I have working at the whore house in Tijuana where he sold me a few weeks ago. I lost everything and am now nothing but a piece of sex meat for 10-12 men per day. I guess being a selfish entitled cheating skank slut bitch didn't pay off!

syn4321syn43213 months ago

Good first story. Make it longer and more involved next time!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sounds like my Sexy Blonde Wife After the Super Bowl Party...!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Quite a few women have BBC fantasy but do not admit it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

My wife got the pleasure of being a three hole black cock slut when she went to St.Louis for a company seminar. It turns out most of the employees at their St. Louis branch are black. She said she was hit on all night during their meet and greet happy hour the first night. She called me and was super horny. I told her to enjoy herself. The next night she went to dinner with one man and ended up back in his room for a night of sex. The following night a different man hit on her and they had drinks before heading to her room. I spoke to her on the phone as he was eating her pussy. On day three a few of them were all in the hotel bar enjoying drinks when she found herself the center of attention of three sexy black coworkers. Actually she said there were five guys there but two were married and declined to come upstairs as the bar was closing. That night she became an official three hole slut for black cock. She said they fucked her all night and they all barely made the last day of meetings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Thank you for a great story!!!

Thoroughly enjoyed it!!

I like the comment from Amy below. . .regarding your black men - 'How to please a lady'

Please share more stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous