All Comments on 'Wife Loves Two Men Ch. 02'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very nice

This is a beautiful love story based on a promise between four great friends.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Good reading!

All swinging and adulterous life styles should be conducted this way, without concern for who a daddy might be and the legal husband assuming the role of daddy and fatherhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What the hell is this

A joke?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
what a punk.

Did you finally kill yourself.

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 7 years ago
The Baby Has To Be Jim's...

But, now even if Jim and Judy get together, Ann and Jim will not want to give up having sex with each other. Ann will want more children from Jim. Andy will no longer be able to endure his secondary role. I see a divorce happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Too stupid!!!!!

Not a brain among the 3 of them! I'm wondering how any of them could have a job, never mind travelling for some company! Gave it a 2.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
The baby

Are you going to tell the kid that her mother is a whore, and dad is a cuck?

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 5 years ago
Friends?

Well I said it in the last story. I just knew that Jim was going to do his best to get Ann away from Andy. And he made the best of it when Andy had to go out of town. even having sex on the phone to rub it in. Jim didn't even have the courtesy of leaving Andy alone with his wife the first night he got back after two weeks. Thats no friend. He's just taking advantage of their kindness. Andy needs to get rid of Jim before things get completely out of control. I really don't believe Jim would return the favor if there was a chance for Andy to get some from his wife if he ever marrys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The author writes like a six year old. 2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous