All Comments on 'Wife's Bondage & Foot Slave Husband Pt. 05'

by BarefeetinShackles

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think he should breed her a couple of times, to make two Beautiful children for him to raise. But never let them see their slave mother down in her cell all chained up. And for additional Torture he put a tv screen outside her cell that see could see. And run movies of the kids as they grew up on a loop. Just to completely drive her crazy. Oh and to made sure she would never feel the pleasure of sex ever again or have anyone else's children. He had an underground doctor come in and give her a Hysterectomy, and sew her Vagina close, with a cap over her clit. So she could never feel, another orgasm again. But other then that he feels he has less hatred in his heart for her now a days. It's been 19 years since she been his basement slave, and the kids have gone off to college. So he brought his slave wife up in to the rest of the house, to give her some freedom as his slave maid now..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. Please consider adding a final chapter of Susan "breaking". What's good for the goose........

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Just rent her pussy out to the kink Crowd, that she was friends with....

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

I'm sorry but if I was him, I'd cut her clit off, and all her fingers, down to her palms. Then I'd feel safe from her, if she ever escaped....

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

These 7 story, that you now have loaded are the exact same 7 as last time that they were loaded before you remove all of them 4 or 5 months ago, do you plan adding anything NEW to the stories, or just stop writing on them like last time??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBarefeetinShackles@BarefeetinShackles
21 Followers
I like to be manacled and shackled in bare feet having to submit to light torture on the soles of my feet. I would also like to be locked barefoot in chains and made to worship female bare feet. Email: shackledbarefeet@gmail.com