Wife's Night with Ex-Boyfriend

Story Info
My wife's night with her ex-boyfriend.
2.1k words
2.57
16k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met my wife, Mansha, after college in DC in the mid 2000s. I did not have a steady job at that time. Fortunately though, I had found reasonably priced accommodation in a 5 bedroom which was shared with 6 other roommates, all in various stages of college or finding a job. That's where I met her, she had a room all to herself in the house, right next to the room that I was sharing with someone else.

We met in that house as roommates and over a rather long period of time, got close to each other, eventually getting married. But at first, we were both leading a carefree existence, and had no idea that one day we will actually end up together Mansha and I both were 21 at that time. She was Pakistani by ethnicity but born and raised in the states. She was a rebel and charming as well. She had the sultry looks of a Spanish beauty, and the body with curves that would give anyone an instant hard on. So without surprise, she was usually surrounded by men, and boy did she love that attention!

Mansha was a very sexually curios person. Over the years she has shared how she has experimented with girl on girl as well as taking multiple men at once. At that time, she was typically going through 1 or 2 one-night stands every week. She also routinely slept with her coworkers, who we all knew by now. Even when she was going steady with someone, nobody had her exclusively - she would typically have multiple partners at once and she was very transparent about it

I first made out with her at a party one of our other roommates through at our place. From that point on, I became a backup of sorts - filling in for nights when nobody else was available. But I never progressed beyond the point of making out. In those days, she was mostly going steady with someone named Roop.

Roop was of mixed ancestry, Caucasian and South Asian. He wasn't based in DC, instead he was a high flying consultant who visited DC couple of times a month. 7 years her senior, he was charming but dominating. When he was around, nothing else seemed to matter much to Mansha. Her room's door was typically shut throughout his stay unless she's out in the kitchen in her underwear fetching supplies or they are heading out to party. The house walls did not afford much privacy, so I got pretty used to listening to her moaning sounds when Roop was there.

However, when Roop was away, Mansha was a whole other person, mingling freely with men and seemingly lot more "available". Although I had climbed my way up to substitute status, I considered her way above my league for the most part. My advantage of course was that I was always available.

When Roop was visiting, the two of them would typically go out partying each night to a club or a house party. Roop used to shower Mansha with gifts and they both had dazzling dressing sense. Mansha especially was either always in a miniskirt or a seductive cocktail dress. Gradually, as Mansha and I got to know each other better, I learnt that she was quite unhappy with Roop. Roop was still steady his long term girlfriend, and Mansha at best was his muse during his work travels. On the other hand, Mansha was quite fond of Roop and did not like to share. Nevertheless, she was trying desperately to fit in - hoping that if she met his every demand, she might just be able to win him over.

One of those weekends, we got together right before Christmas at a friend's place in the suburbs. He had rented a large single family home all by himself and was throwing a grand housewarming party. It was a cold night and Mansha showed up in a cocktail dress with a fur overcoat. The dress was unlike anything I had seen before.

It was a single piece black dress, backless - no bra, and one where the lower half beneath the bare back began about 3 inches down the butt crack. Just like there was no room to wear a bra, there was no room for panties either - that dress was all she was wearing once the fur coat came off, with some jewelry.

The butt cleavage area was tight and suggestive. For those in her company that night, it's a special message announcing what you might just get - that is if she chooses you. Although there were a lot of contenders, the coveted prize - or the butt crack, was most certainly going to be Roop's.

As the party wore on, alcohol kept flowing and people kept getting knocked out one after another. As I started getting slowly buzzed, I kept my gaze on Mansha's killer looks. I could see that Roop's one hand was constantly moving in and out of Mansha's dress, squeezing her bums. Roop was as much an exhibitionist as Mansha and this was a regular affair every weekend for the two of them.

At one point, Roop and Mansha were hugging and kissing passionately when he slid her dress down her ass. I was lucky to be right behind her at that time. Although the lighting was dim, as that ass got bare, the sudden hardness I felt in my crotch was near instantaneous. I had never seen such a perfect ass. Both were so drunk by now, that Mansha didn't seem to bother that much. Pulling her dress down her ass just made it easy for Roop to go on squeezing it. After a while, he held his hand and slowly walked her to a room at the back.

After they disappeared into the room, I started feeling very restless and couldn't keep myself from trying to get a peek. I made my way there and slowly pried open the door. I saw a different couple in that room who were down to their underwear. They were sitting on a small couch to the left of the door. The light was on but dim. I saw Roop and Mansha were making out on the bed and did not notice me. I quietly lied down on a couch to the right of the door.

After some time, Roop made Mansha sit up on the bed. Mansha looked into his eyes, gave a seductive smile and raised both her hands above her head. With one quick motion, Roop then pulled her dress off above her head. Mansha's breasts came bare. They were perfectly shaped, round breasts that were shining in the light. Roop immediately wrapped himself up around her. Shortly afterwards, the other couple got up and went out, perhaps looking for a bed. Now it was Mansha and Roop in that room, and me on a couch.

Thinking that they are by themselves, Mansha pushed away from Roop, got up on the bed holding the headboard and started wiggling her ass towards his face. Roop seemed to be going mad every time she did that and would just try to grab her with full force. But their movements were both very clumsy by this point. Soon, Mansha got off the bed, put her fur overcoat back on, and slipped out of the room. Roop just lay there. She came back promptly with a tray of 4 shots. They both downed 2 shots each. They both looked very high at this time.

Roop got into the coat with her and wrapped himself around her body. By now, plenty of kissing and moaning had started. Mansha kept saying "Fuck me baby". Seeing all of this, someone had closed the room door from the outside, to give the couple some privacy. Mansha pushed Roop again, put on her high heels, and started walking around the room again in her coat. Roop grabbed her again and took off the coat. Mansha kept walking around in her high heels, all naked now, pushing her ass and boobs out. As she walked, the swing in her ass was making me really hard, but I stay put where I was. She was looking no less than a Playboy model at this time. Roop went and grabbed her again. Slowly it was Mansha's turn undressing Roop, and in some time they were both naked.

Roop carried Mansha to the bed and put her down on all fours. The sight of Mansha with her ass pushing out and pussy visible made me instantly hard. She was clean shaved and her curves were to die for. With her butt facing the sky, her curves were accentuated even more. Roop stuck is face in her butt crack promptly and started devouring it. All the anticipation that was building watching that butt cleavage all night was finally coming out for him. He was a wild beast feasting on Mansha's ass. He was holding her ass cheeks with his hands and squeezing them hard as he kept licking the insides. Mansha's moaning also kept growing louder and louder.

After some time, couple more guys peeked through the door and entered the room. He stood at the door enjoying the sight as well. All this while, I had the perfect view of all of this from the couch by the bed. Everyone was in various states of drunkenness and ecstasy, and did not really register or bother with anyone else's presence in the room.

After a while of all this, Mansha finally laid down on her belly and Roop climbed on top of her from the back. He took forever to line up his cock into her ass. He was fumbling so much that I wish I could have just taken his place, would have certainly done a much better job that day.

Anyhow, once in, Roop started ramming Mansha hard. By this time, it seemed that Mansha had actually gone to sleep and Roop kept going on and on, the alcohol in his body probably making it that much harder for him. At some point, he collapsed on top of her and they seemed to sleep like that there. I also don't quite recall when I fell asleep.

I woke up probably an hour later. Now I could see that Mansha was again curled up in doggy style, this time facing me, and she was awake. Her chest and belly were resting on her thighs in this curled up pose. Meanwhile, Roop had spread his legs wide around her ass to make enough room to enter her from behind. He was ramming her hard from the back in slow, but deep and efficient motions. Mansha actually saw me looking at her but she gave me a vacant look, she was likely still in a highly inebriated state.

Roop was picking up on intensity though. They kept fucking for what seemed like an eternity, like animals. Mansha's eyes were locked into mine though. She did not have any expression as such on her face, but kept responding to Roop's thrusts by pushing her ass backwards towards him, meeting him midway. All of this seemed to be giving a deep penetration to Roop, who finally seemed to be getting his hard on. Finally, he came inside her, opening his thighs more and pushing really deep into her ass. Mansha let out a loud cry and arched back to kiss Roop.

Roop did not seem to pull out and they continued in that position with their lips locked. That was a sight that's hard to forget still, with Mansha completely folded back, pushing out her boobs, hands stretching up, and Roop sticking his cock deep into her bums while they both stood tall with their knees on the bed. Finally, Roop came again, shivering and pulling Mansha's ass back into his cock. She screamed again, it was probably too painful for her.

I got woken up again in the morning with Mansha's moaning. They were again at it, with Mansha in spread eagle and Roop thrusting his manhood deep inside her. They were in a deep embrace with tongues locked while at the act. Finally, when Roop came, they were both wrapped around each other for a long time. Mansha eventually got up and as she was heading to the restroom for cleaning up, she stopped by me at the couch. I had promptly closed my eyes to evade any doubts in her mind. I watched her ass bounce as she turned around and walked to the restroom. It was reflecting a golden hue, a sight I still distinctly remember.

After a few months of this, a strange turn of events brought me and Mansha closer and fast forward a few years, we got married. When we are together in bed, thinking about that night still gives me such a hard on that I make Mansha nearly scream again.