All Comments on 'Will and Marnie Explore . . . Ch.03'

by luedon

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
MollydaKatMollydaKatover 5 years ago
Skimmed it . Meh

My impression of story . I'm gonna fuk u over and I insist you watch ! * wretching sounds *

Should I do stuff for him that I never allowed you ?

Why sure ! Let him fuk you anally with a stuffed Seagull why don't ya !

We'll take pictures of it for the mantle !

Jeez wtf is wrong with people who enjoy this stuff ?

Writer should stick to Trolling comments section .

mordbrandmordbrandover 5 years ago
Chapters

Back when I submitted a second chapter to my original LW story, a wise person commented that I should have stopped with Chapter One. That person was right. I deleted the second chapter and just edited the original story to tie up loose ends.

Perhaps you should consider following your own advice?

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
"Fanbloodytastic."?

"Fanbloodytastic."? Not yet...The master puppeteer (Vanessa) stays in the dark and still is a mistery...I hope the final part clears Vanessa intentions and shows the aftermath of "Vanessa's husband is going to fuck my wife"...3* for this part

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Absolutely a great

prelude to the loss of any real relationship.. the divorce would definitely have been less acrimonious if it just happened without all the BS. So she doesn't love him any more who cares but she just has to inflict pain.

Next week! Yes, next week when they won't just play with each other. Next week Vanessa's husband is going to fuck my wife. What hey don't know is neither of us will be there to watch because Vanessa and I are having them served while we are in Las Vegas getting divorced from them and married the same weekend!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Welcome back

It’s good to see you writing again.

After reading your author’s notes I was very curious to see where you were taking this story. You mentioned that you wrote this as a response to some recent comments. I can’t help but wonder what those comments were.

This chapter is about a long-time married couple reconnecting sexually after allowing their sex life to become boring and monotonous for many years. I greatly enjoyed that aspect of this story, and hope to see more of that in the coming chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The writing is okay from a technical viewpoint.

But the characters are such unlikable, disgusting people and the story line is so bad that I simply have no desire to read about these people. Neither clever, erotic or entertaining on any level.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oh look

26thNC is debuting his new identity right here in these very comments....MollydaKat. I suppose it’s just one of many that he trolls these stories with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Yeah, fucking around outside your marriage, all healthy and normal and good fun.

Its hard to take writing serious that is so juvenile and pathetically self serving. The time and effort being put into Marnie becoming more experienced and skilled at sex is for who's benefit? Oh, right, her husband's. Except he was already satisfied. Oh, right, Marnie actually. But she used to think her husband was perfect for her sexually. Until her "good friend" convinced her she needed to try another man. And now we slowly watch Marnie's sexual respect and desire for her husband become at least diminished if not diluted, until her husband's sexual prowess is revealed to be nothing special, just like her marriage is becoming. So what happens when Will totally rocks her world sexually, and she realizes that her husband really doesn't?

Marnie's married life goes from ignorant bliss to realistic dejection. Instead of living in gratitude and satisfaction for having a wonderful husband, she will spend the rest of their marriage knowing that there is much better (and bigger?) out there, but she has to settle for what she now regrets she married. Or she becomes, even more, an adulterous cheating slut. Which the brain dead cuck she married would deserve. Does this story take place in Australia? Just thinking of the British influence.

What a great theme your plot portrays. How to destroy a marriage in three easy steps. No, you won't portray the most logical outcome of this brainless experiment. Marnie and Barry may always be married, but after Will blows her mind sexually they will never have the same unique special sexual enthusiasm they used to share. From then on it will always be, how much better Will did that, or how much better Barry does that, than Will. Will will be part of their sexual awareness and standard of performance for the rest of their marriage. At least until Marnie gets to try out some other men, just so she won't die not knowing. And you want us to believe that is a positive thing for their marriage? You are delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good to see this author is still writing

There's depth to her work. Looking forward to the next chapter.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
Not only do I get a new submission from Lue to appreciate (and I did) ...

But I have the comments to look forward to! Then Lue's replies to the comments!

I'm glad to see you are still writing and submitting here, Lue. I had been wondering if you'd moved on to other pastures, or just stopped.

Don't leave us at LW! If you quit, the terrorists have won.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
😂😂😂😁😁😀😀🙂🙂😕😕😟😟🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮☠️

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 5 years ago
Way t go, Lue

Good to see you’re writing away. Enjoyed your little tale and you’re courageous foray into the lions den. Keep at it!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Oh look"

Are you back spouting your inane multiple ID conspiracy theory? Why don't you try getting ONE ID so that we can know to skip over it.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
Anony’s comment

I can’t help but shake my head in pity at that one anony’s comment (“Yeah, fucking outside your marriage, etc.”)

What a bleak and pitiful worldview he has. Imagine: you are a good man and a loving husband. You have loved your wife through good times and bad, sickness and health. You’ve both committed to growing old together. She is your world and you are hers.

...but if she has sex with another man and enjoys it, then she’ll leave you.

This is what the anonies actually believe. To them, it’s all about sex. Sex is more important than any other aspect of a relationship/marriage. If a woman experiences “better” sex (whatever that means) with another man, she will leave her husband in an instant and never look back.

How awfully insecure must one be to believe this?

Lue, I hope that your final chapter addresses this warped mindset.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 5 years ago
Well written......But!

Although I quite enjoyed the story; on a personal note I find it difficult to accept that hubby would willingly want to watch his wife perform sex acts with another man,no emotion, no angst, no jealousy, there is nothing really in it for him. If she found their sex life boring why couldn't she have discussed it with him with a view to spicing things up?

I would hope that he decides enough is enough and stops the ultimate betrayal, but the way the story is unfolding I can't see this happening.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To swinger joe

Idk what's more bleak and sad, the guy you commented about, or YOU.

Imagine a loving husband that does all you mention, and the wife has sex with other men. And you're....okay with that? Is that supposed to be a reward? It's a insult to the husband at best. Insecurity has NOTHING to do with it.

Men make a HUGE sacrifice to marry. That is their POWER. Men are the gatekeepers of relationships, as they actually bring something to the table. Women only offer sex, it's literally all they got. They are the gatekeepers of sex. It's EASY for a woman to have sex with many men. It's EASY for a man to offer financial stability to a woman. You know what's hard for a man? Staying in a relationship. Men are wired to breed with MANY women. Women are wired to breed with the BEST mate. All a woman has to do for that coveted relationship is throw sex his way. Men WANT sex, women WANT stability. A guy is perfectly happy NOT dealing with a hormonal roomate that spends more than they earn.

But to answer your rhetoric question. YES. If you let a woman sleep with a higher status man, she WILL 'monkey branch'...or will at least consider it. It's IN HER DNA. The same thing that makes a guy check out young bubble butts as they walk on by. That's not even insecurity. Most adult men that aren't a trainwreck know their sexual market place value. Love is just a chemical that bonds mammals to raise kids. It's not that deep. And if you add 'deep partnership', then you SHOULD add...."not doing things that MAY upset your partner for temporary joy" Any business partner, family member, friend....you'd do that basic common sense thing.

But for some reason on this website, there is some silly teenage fantasy of "true love" and "women need to fuck whomever they want, it shows her how much she is loved" It's comical. Hell, your name is SWINGER. Even your ass knows the value of 'what's good for the goose is good for the gander'. But it's not equal. It never was. Life isn't some cute board game with fair rules. Women and men have plenty of one-sided advatages and disadvatages...and they DONT cancel eachother out. Women will always struggle to do a career and a family....men will always get the shitty end of the stick in a marriage.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
@ Anony ("To Swinger Joe")

That's one theory.

Another theory is that primitive women had sex with more men than primitive men. Because while men are "one and done", women can have sex with multiple partners in the same day. The more partners, the better chance of getting pregnant.

Maybe it's men who need monogamy more than women. Maybe marriage is the invention of man to ensure that he is raising his own children and not someone else's.

Maybe it's women who make a great sacrifice to get married and become monogamous. Maybe women can survive just fine without men, and are fully capable of caring for themselves financially in the 21st century.

Given your theories about women and what is or isn't hard-wired into their DNA, I can only hope you're single. I'd hate to think some poor woman has to put with you.

luedonluedonover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

The quantity wasn't quite up to my hopes, but the quality was excellent as usual.

MollyDaKat really set a wonderful tone for the commentary, being so quick off the mark with his well-reasoned intellectual critique of the story.

And I am pleased that my story attracted Joe back to the commentaries. It's great to give the anonymice an opportunity to launch their usual attack on him. Joe asked about the comments that inspired me to come back to Marnie. There was nothing specific, but the ongoing discussion of 'it was only sex' and the possibility of a wife separating sex as a pleasurable activity elsewhere, vs sex as an expression of love for her husband, had a lot to do with it.

One thing that I do love in the LW commentaries, and which occurred with a couple of comments here, is the predictions made by commenters about what will happen to the characters, or what the characters are thinking. Marnie, Vanessa, Barry and Will are figments of my imagination. They won't do anything or think anything unless I write that they are doing it or thinking it. Sorry 'bout that. Their marriages aren't going to collapse, Barry isn't going to run off with Vanessa, Marnie doesn't find Will better than Barry and she doesn't try any other men. They are my figments, not yours.

On the other hand, Impo raises the question of Vanessa. That will have to remain unsolved. Sorry Impo. I originally pictured Vanessa as one who enjoys manipulating others as Jenny Gently's Carmen does in 'Journey Into Cuckoldry'. Vanessa morphed into something else -- I'm still not sure of what.

And finally, thanks to those -- Chloe, Joe, The Piper, et al -- who welcomed me back as an author. I am not a prolific writer, and only write when something moves me to do so. I submitted this chapter earlier than I had intended when I learned that next Monday will have a number of the more accomplished authors posting stories "off the beaten track". I thought that practising your sexual technique on your husband so that you could get the tricks right for the bloke next door was about as far off the beaten path as a LW story might go. I'll be interested to see if others can beat further than that off the path and into the scrubby wilds of 'extra-marital fun'.

Lue

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Oh hell

Anonypuss , you caught me again. Thought I could slip that Molly ID past you. You're too intelligent for me though. I liked it better when all the anons hated SwingerJoe instead of me. Speaking of Joe, and Lue, you seem to be totally astonished at the idea that anyone could be happy in a monogamous relationship. I, and apparently many others, believe marriage is one man, one woman. The idea that if I truly love my wife, or vice versa, I should happily let her experience other men is ridiculous. I should willingly watch her have sex with a better man, and all this will make my marriage stronger. Yeah, right. There is no anger, jealousy, hate, and even violence, in these idyllic open marriages.I understand that some people don't believe as I do. There are probably people who live the "Lifestyle" happily and successfully . You be you, just don't belittle me for not agreeing with you. Just because I don't like swinging, swapping, cheating, and especially cuckolds, I am called an angry, bitter, old man. None of which is true of myself and the other members of the Moral Brigade. Like Joe and Lue, I don't hesitate to comment on stories that I don't like. I get angry at stories of cuckolds and no consequences cheating, and unfortunately, I have a temper. I need to cool it so that mean people quit picking on me, as I am a meek and sensitive person. Since none of these anons ever comment on the story, I guess they just read comments looking for me. I am even getting credit for comments that I don't make. I need to finish my first story so I can get some real deserved hate. Lue, your story is well written, but I just can't see a husband tolerating behavior like this from his wife. I can't imagine a loving wife disrespecting her husband like this for any reason. She is cheating, he is not into it and is doing it for her, just to avoid conflict. Cheating is never justified. Never. Not for boredom, curiosity, revenge, drunk, or any other made up reason. We don't have the entire story yet, but I don't see it ending well for all involved. I don't think life works that way. Glad to see you, JPB, and some of the other OG writing again. Hope that trend continues and grows.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 5 years ago
Challenge coming up

So far the interactions between Marnie and Will have been half way believable because one has been pleasuring the other in turn and remaining relatively detached while doing it. The point about fucking is that you can't do that if it is to be any good. These two are now going to have to really get into each other. Despite what the fantasists on this site would have us believe, husbands or wives watching their spouse getting it on with someone else are likely to find the spectacle confronting. I hope you deal honestly with that jealousy and not pretend it doesn't exist.

luedonluedonover 5 years agoAuthor
My dear 26thNC

You seem to be a little less than joyous at present. I do hope that things become a little cheerier for you soon.

May I take a few of your points and respond.

Firstly, I am quite happy for you that you are monogamous. So am I and it's great. I see nothing wrong with it. But I also see nothing wrong in those who choose other arrangements.

I don't belittle you for your choice. However, I do see you as saying that your choice is right and those who choose otherwise are wrong. That is what I criticise in the Moral Brigade -- their intolerance of those who don't choose the one true way.

You accuse Marnie in my story of 'cheating'. She nearly did, but she hasn't. At the end of the 'Conversation' she was considering having sex with Will and not telling her husband. That would have been cheating, but she didn't do that. She now has Barry's permission to have sex with Will. So even if she has penis-in-vagina sex, it won't be cheating.

You say "She is cheating, he is not into it and is doing it for her, just to avoid conflict." I don't know how you have concluded that from the story. That's certainly not what I intended the story to say.

Anyhow, we'll see how it goes in the concluding chapter -- coming soon.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Luedon and 26thNC

"But I also see nothing wrong in those who choose other arrangements.

I don't belittle you for your choice. However, I do see you as saying that your choice is right and those who choose otherwise are wrong. That is what I criticise in the Moral Brigade -- their intolerance of those who don't choose the one true way."

I see....26thNC is being judgmental and you aren't, so you occupy the moral high ground while the "Moral Brigade" is somehow wrong? If issues surrounding fidelity are just a matter of taste then how can you criticize anyone? The "Moral Brigade" just has different tastes, and yet you criticize their tastes. What's the point? Because you are a moral relativist on this issue, you really have nothing legitimate to say on the matter except that you are a moral relativist. Instead you are evidently intolerant of those are intolerant of those who criticize (not "criticise") nonmonogamy. I know that many here think your position is sophisticated, but philosophically it isn't. Unfortunately, you don't seem to realize how profoundly complicated the issues are. In fact, if you did, I don't think you could hold your position in good faith. I do think you are sincere, but you are sincerely wrong. 26thNC may not be able to articulate a deep defense of his position, but there is far more to say for his views than yours.

luedonluedonover 5 years agoAuthor
Where have all the commenters gone?

I'm not talking about comments here on this story. I'm talking about Loving Wives story comments generally.

In the last day's batch of LW stories, there are a few that have elicited nothing at all, even though they were open for comments. And nothing seems to be approaching the fifty or more within a few days that a comment-worthy story used to attract.

Have commenters become tired of waiting for moderation and are simply giving up? There is maybe three or four updates in fairly quick succession and then two-thirds of the day with no updates at all. Comments can be the most interesting feature of the LW category, and it will be tragic if commenters stop participating.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thank you, luedon

First for the story. I know writing can be difficult, and putting it out there for all to see is tough. Secondly I want to thank you for your reasonable replies to such harsh criticism. I loved your reply to 26thNC. It does seem that he and his fellow compatriots of the moral brigade have very closed minds and not tolerance of those with other opinions. I don't recall ever seeing such vile comments posted on stories about monogamous couples. Please continue your writing and being a voice of reason amongst the many (or is its one with many, as suggested) voices of hatred.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 5 years ago
@ luedon re. comments

The mods have evidently taken it upon themselves to moderate not only every story, but every comment. And because they care so little about the quality of this site’s content, they expend as much effort on the latter as they do the former.

There are SO many better ways to run a website. All of which take zero effort and zero monetary contribution. Laurel and Manu could hire a completely free and voluntary group of moderators to help them with this site, but they choose to do it alone. They could hire someone to update this site’s 1998-era design (and I have offered to do so for free), but they stubbornly refuse.

They could actually end the whole “Loving Wives War” by putting non-erotic stories about divorce and murder into the Non-Erotic category. But at this point, I think they enjoy the controversy.

And you wonder why readership seems to be dwindling?

Seriously, the “news” section of this site still lists Bill Cosby’s rape allegations. It’s a mystery why Laurel and Manu even bother at all.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Anonymous 11/28

You put it exactly the way I tried to say it. Thanks for the clarification. Wish I had the words to do it myself. Anon 11/29, I haven't indicated that I hate anyone, especially Lue, SJ, CD, who I can disagree with phiosophically, but still.maintain civil discourse. I am not as literate as those individuals, and definitely don't have their way with words. But I do consider them LW friends, and I like to think we could be friends in real life. I can disagree with a lot of people without hating them in the least. I don't mind anyone's sexual persuasions as long as they don't shove them in my face, or belittle my choices. My one exception is cuckoldry. I find that to be every bit as abhorrent as pedophilia. Those are both subhuman to me, and will remain so. No real man could take part in either perversion. The words bull and master are silly when applied to another man, just weak men who prey on the mentally challenged. Sorry Lue, but you wanted comments.

luedonluedonover 5 years agoAuthor
Re: Luedon and 26thNC -- Anonymous comment

You can spell 'criticize' your way, and I'll spell 'criticise' my way. The Anglosphere does extend beyond North America.

Now, regarding me and the Moral Brigade. The difference is that I am happy for them to believe monogamy is the only marital relationship for them. I'm not criticising monogamy or saying it is wrong.

I just wish that they would be tolerant of everybody else. But they aren't. They criticise any relationship arrangement that doesn't meet their moral beliefs and they say that not only is monogamy right for them, it's the only thing that's right for every married couple.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think I might have walked out pissed. She cared more about will than her own husband. Did to will than she ever did for her love. No I would have been pissed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userluedon@luedon
Soon after I discovered Literotica, I found ‘Eyes Wide Open’ by Susan B, and I thought then (and still do) that it was one of the most erotic stories I had ever read. I wondered whether I could write something similar and so in 2015 I registered the name Luedon and submitted ...