All Comments on 'Will She or Won't She?'

by cielbleu

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written leaving us to our own thoughts.

In my case if I were him Guess I would not mind since I brought it up and not her, no one knows us as all, and there is no touching or sex. A good bit of fun.

BUT it has to end there and no more getting a bit more risky again and again until it does get to the point of sex with others. Once that question comes up there is trouble and you reach the point of no return!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

A very nice start. Plus, this story is worthy of a part 2. ie What happens next. Perhaps a tad longer than this as well. Cheers.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

A very good start. Reminds me of my wife once

bwpscbwpscover 1 year ago

You were off to a good start. Did I miss the rest of the story?

ecboyecboyover 1 year ago

Well written and had me hooked….. then it ended! Part two pretty please

nolaguy58nolaguy58over 1 year ago

Oui. Parte deux s’il vous plaît. I love going down into the Quarter specifically to find visiting milfs losing their inhibitions and getting wild. Tell us how it ends.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Delicious set-up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercielbleu@cielbleu
I've lurked here for decades, I thought I'd start to contribute. English is not my first language, but I do try, really. I actually write most of my stories first in English, then in French.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES