Within the Shadows Pt. 02 Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam let out a small grunt and Sheri could feel his cock pulsating within her as he filled her womb full of his cum. She could feel the pressure of his spunk splashing against her walls and her body began to convulse one more time as another orgasm took control once more. He collapsed on her back and she could feel the heat of his breath on the back of her neck as he panted.

She held on his arm for a moment as the two listened to the screeches of the beast disappeared into the night. The two waited motionless as Adam's cock deflated and fell out of her. After long moments of silence, he finally rolled off of her and looked up to the sky.

"I think they'll be gone for the night," Adam whispered, rolling his head to the side to look at Sheri as she remained on her belly looking in his direction. "Those roars sounded like they were coming from camp."

"Are you suggesting we go back," Sheri asked. She hoped it wouldn't come to that. She needed to find the ruler of these things. She wanted to uncover what she couldn't uncover in her research. This man seemed like the best way of doing that.

"No," Adam said after a moment of thought. "There's nothing we can do back there. The only thing I can do to help is to find this ruler and stop these attacks once and for all."

"Good," Sheri said with a small smile. She would hopefully be able to convince him to change his mission before they reached the ruler. Killing the thing, man or woman wouldn't help her find the answers she looked for.

12