All Comments on 'Wolf's Den Ch. 02'

by MissGivings

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
RattlertooRattlertooabout 15 years ago
Good story line

I love your slow beginning into the storyline. You are setting up th rest of the story and I can't wait to read more.

Qu3tQu3tQu3tQu3tabout 15 years ago
I'm Loving It

I love the story line and how your progressing gradually instead of rushing. Keep writing can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks and good luck.

justadreamrjustadreamrabout 15 years ago
Great work!

Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read more.

CLJ

LapistearLapistearabout 15 years ago
Great Work

Fantastic work! Although Lis did agree to go with Tor way to easily.... But maybe she is really that trusting and innocent. Really looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for writing.

bitofkinkbitofkinkabout 15 years ago
Lovimg it

Your doing great. I'm really looking forward to reading more. :)

bitofkinkbitofkinkabout 15 years ago
Lovimg it

Your doing great. I'm really looking forward to reading more. :)

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenabout 15 years ago
good story ...

you have set the stage well for upcoming action. The character and scene descriptions are well done but maybe a bit too brief. Nice balance of dialogue and backgroud information. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter.

bigcat33bigcat33about 15 years ago
More Please

I would like to read more of this story. The set up is great and it has me hooked. Now lets continue it.

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 15 years ago
Good story!

Just wishing for longer chapters. Quality work, though. Thanks for writing!

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
And the plot thickens!!

Wow!! That was definitely an attention grabber. Great work.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
2nd chapter brought the action

I was a bit disappointed after the first chapter...just left wanting more...I think combining these two chapters would be best...to drag people in. I kept reading b/c i wanted to see where it would go. You needed to have this in the first chapter so that you set up the reason to keep reading...the story firmly established and leaving you wanting to know what will happen.

keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I don't like that she just sat there and started crying when she saw her apartment had been trashed. Any normal, modern woman would been mad as hell. I wold not have let a man sit me back down in a car and let him do all the investigating.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Not all women have balls

I am as 21st century as they come, but the smart money is knowing when to lay low and let those who can can. Modern women are still women and Lisette was clearly in no position to handle what could have still been lurking in her spot. The author was wise to let Torrin handle the situation.

wawferwawferover 7 years ago
Huh?

This is judge the middle of chapter 1 repeated. ☹️😫

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous