Women's Studies Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please fuck me," she whispered pleading, in complete contradiction to her eyes.

Sitting straight up, she lifted herself off of my cock. Grasping my slick shaft, she pointed it between her thighs towards the promise land. She closed her eyes, her lower lip caught between her teeth, and slowly slid down my shaft.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped at the feeling.

She was so tight, and she gripped me everywhere. Once she reached the bottom she rested, adjusting to me. Her pussy was so warm and wet. How could her body contain this fire I felt surrounding me? It gripped me so well it felt like it was made for me. Audrey started making small rocking motions on my cock while dragging her nails across my stomach. It felt so good, but I needed more. I gripped her hips harder, urging her to make her motions larger. In no time she was riding me hard. She threw her head back letting her hair fall in a curtain behind her as she really began to grind into me. I reached out and squeezed her breast through her lacy white bra. Moaning loudly now, she dug her nails into my flexed stomach.

She finally fell onto my chest to kiss me and mash her clit into my pubic bone. With all of her weight no longer on my hips I started to fuck her back, slamming into her, meeting her thrusts with a slapping noise from our combined sweat and fluids. Her juices had coated my balls and had begun dripping down my perineum and over my pucker.

"Oh fuck...fuck...fuck meeee!" she moaned into my mouth. "Oh Lexi...don't stop!"

I continued slamming into her adding more force to her own thrusts by pulling her down by her hips. I felt it start. The slight tingling in the head of my cock and in my balls.

"I'm going to cum soon," I panted feeling lightheaded.

With that she gripped my throat tight in one of her hands squeezing. "Don't you fucking stop!" she said with a fire in her voice. She held my soft blue eyes with her fierce green, refusing to look away.

She increased the pressure of her clit on my pelvis. She was frantically trying to catch her orgasm up to mine.

"I'm close... I'm close... I'm... FUCK!" she screamed gripping my throat tighter.

Nearly there myself, I continued slamming into her, feeling her pussy spasm around my cock. It was too much. With one final cry, I pulled her body up mine and slipped out of her, shooting volley after volley all over the lips of her pussy.

Together we laid there, panting, my sister still on top of me. I could feel her heartbeat still raging against my chest, matching my own. After all of that working out, the AC was finally drying the sweat on our bodies.

"Damn," Audrey said into my chest. "Next time, don't pull out."

"That was the best thing that's ever happened to me," I breathed.

My sister just laughed and snuggled into me. This was some day. It got me to thinking again while we lay there. I never had anything fun happen to me as Alex. Just today, as Lexi, I was told how beautiful I was by so many people, I got to wear such beautiful clothes. I made out with a girl, who as a guy would have been totally out of my league. And I did it as a girl, effectively seducing her into a little lesbianism. I went dancing and was easily accepted as one of the girls, something that had never happened to me as a guy. People generally don't accept me. Then there was the hot guy asking me to dance with him. And now sex with my sister. This day was easily better than the rest of my whole life put together. Being Lexi is definitely a good thing. I thought as I fell asleep.