Worshiping Your Big Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I wake with your cum dried on my face and giggle, "Now that is my kind of facial."

You are off work but later you are going over to a friend's house to help her move and don't have to get up for a while. You roll over and groggily tell me, "You better jump in the shower because I can smell that stale cum from here."

"Then I want to keep it on," I joke before I walk away to take a shower.

The steam brings out that delicious sperm aroma before I wash it off. I don't really have the time but I reach down and diddle my clit to a quick orgasm that clenches me up for a few seconds under the cascading water. I dress, give you a big kiss, squeeze your gorgeous bulge through your pants and head to work.

Once at the pharmacy, I am refilling some late arriving prescriptions when a pretty strawberry blonde about my height with large tits, wearing black leggings and a white tank under a half jean jacket, approaches the consultation area to ask, "Excuse me, are you the pharmacist?"

I nod, "Yes...how can I help you?"

"Where are your condoms?"

"Aisle five over by the lubricants."

We both smile and I maintain my professionalism even though it is difficult. I notice her standing there for an extended period of time so I come out from behind the counter to offer my assistance. The fact she is very pretty has nothing to do with that, at least, I try to convince myself without much success.

I'm standing next to her and she has a box of XL condoms in her hand, looking at the back when she notices me, "Oh you scared me. I'm trying to decide on if I should get these."

I warmly ask, "What is his penis size if you don't mind me asking? Maybe I can help."

"My husband is pretty big. He is almost eight inches. I would say about seven and three quarters. It has some thickness too."

"Has he ever worn the large before?"

"He can wear them but the normal size does the trick. I can't decide. Maybe it's just wishful thinking on my part."

We both giggle. I then tell her about you and your size and how only Magnums will fit on it. She gulps and can't believe what she is hearing. I continue, "Oh yes...it's just over ten inches and as thick as my wrist." I cross the professional line and speak casually with her, "The best part is that it stays erect as much as I want it to."

Very interested with a gleam in her eye, she responds excitedly, "Are you serious? Ten inches and thick?"

"As god as my witness but my god is that penis. I worship it like I'm at church every day. Heehee. I won't even go into how much semen it ejaculates. Girl, you have no idea."

I pull out my phone and show her a couple pictures of your huge meat sticking straight up and one of me on my knees deepthroating it. I giggle flirtatiously, "Oops...how'd that one get in there?"

"Oh my God! First, that thing IS huge and second, how did you get it down your throat? Has that pic been Photoshopped?"

"Years of practice."

We both snicker. She keeps asking me questions about your dick and I'm all too happy to brag about it. We reveal information about ourselves and I find out her name is Ellen, mid-thirties, originally from Florida with a couple of younger children. I can't stop staring at her huge boobs like some kind of pervert but they jump right out at you. We continue to talk.

Eventually I go back to work and when my shift ends, I head home. You are still helping your friend move so I know you will be away for a couple more hours. When you finally walk in. you call out my name and I remain quiet. I hear you a second time while you are walking towards the bedroom. You open the door and your jaw drops as you stand frozen.

I smile, "Hi babe. This is Ellen and she wants to play with us tonight."

You are completely taken back seeing two blonde women lying in our bed wearing sheer see-through baby doll negligees with stockings and high heels. Ellen's are all black and mine are white including our shoes. Our hair is curled, our makeup is fresh and we smell amazing after taking a bubble bath together.

"Uhhh...pleasure to meet you," you respond but so mesmerized you forget to introduce yourself.

Ellen and I are both on our knees facing each other. Slowly I take the back of her head and pull her in for a long open-mouth French kiss. When our lipstick covered lips break free, I jostle her huge bare tits through the nightie.

"Look babe at these massive jugs. They lactate as well," I giggle just before I squirt a line of milk inside the sheer material. As we watch it run down, I showcase further, "See how long these nipples are?"

You are still speechless until I encourage movement, "Ellen wants to see your dick. She has never had a huge one and can't believe that you are over ten inches. Show it to her."

You pull your shirt off from over your head and thumb the socks off your feet. We are watching and drooling in anticipation. After unbuttoning your pants, you allow them to drop to your ankles before kicking them off. Standing in your underwear, we both see the outline of your massive cock with the head peeking out over the top which looks like you are smuggling a huge sausage from the deli.

"Are you kidding me?" Ellen gasps aloud. When you pull down your underwear, the elastic catches on the tip and causes your dong to bounce up and down, showing its bulk. She looks at me with wide eyes, "Holy shit! You weren't lying. I have never been fucked by someone who was hung like a horse. That thing will hurt me."

I run the back of my fingers down her cheek and assure her, "You are right, it won't fit initially. I will help get it in you and once your pussy gets stretched out, you will love it."

"Does it always get that hard? I thought dicks that big have trouble with that?" She asks.

I get off the bed and stand up to fetch your rubber cock ring off the night table before answering, "Yes, it's always this hard. This dick is the eighth wonder of the world. I can't get enough of it and I don't even think I can do it justice by talking about the size, the stamina and the cum. You just have to experience it for yourself."

I kneel down in front of you and spread the cock ring with all five of my fingers so I can put it over your dick and slide it down to also get it around your huge balls. That constriction only causes what was already hard as a rock to plump just a little more. It looks like a baseball bat sticking out from your crotch.

Ellen puts her hand over her mouth in awe before commenting, "Look at the veins bulging. I love that. Oh my god, I can see it pulsate!"

You stand there completely naked with your legs spread and your hands on your hips like a superhero. Swiveling your pelvis, your dong begins to sway in a circle like you are offering bait to two starving sluts. I am now on my stocking covered knees and you playfully slap my face with it before I can reach up and grab it. Finally able to corral it like a huge snake, I lick the bulbous mushroom a few times, cleaning off the precum.

Still holding it next to my mouth like I'm holding a microphone, I coax Ellen, "Get over here girl and get some of this. You're right, I can feel it pulsate on my tongue."

Ellen comes over and kneels down beside me on her black stocking covered knees. Still holding your cock, I guide it to her mouth, "Open up sweetie...wider....there you go."

I put your dick inside her mouth and she can barely fit it in. As she takes it to the back of her throat, I jerk what's left over of the shaft. As I stroke, my thumb is bumping her chin. I push down on the back of her head and she begins to choke.

I soothe her, "Relax...breathe through your nose. Relax your throat. I know it's big but you can take it deeper if you concentrate."

As I force more into her throat, she gags and struggles even more before you tell me, "Britt...not so fast. She can't take it like you can. You'll have to train her to deepthroat it."

I release the back of Ellen's head and she pulls off trying to catch her breath, "Uh...I...uh...uh....can't take...uh...it."

With my long tongue fully exposed, I softly lick up the veiny shaft and my side of the spongy head. Once Ellen gets her composure, she licks her side of the mushroom. We circle around it until our tongues touch then we kiss before returning to your dick. I take over and wrap my lips around the tip and suck it slowly, up and down while she focuses on your balls, licking the soft skin.

You moan, "Mmmmm...there you go girls. Share my big dick and make love to it with your mouths. Feast on it. You have to work as a team just like that....mmmmm....good girls."

I go deeper and gag myself then open my throat and you grab my head and force me down until every inch is lodged in my esophagus, "guugg...gggguggg."

You tell Ellen, "See how Britt does it...look at the bulge in her throat? I will help you get it down yours but slower. She has been swallowing this pole for a very long time so she can handle it."

You let go of my head and I pull back gasping for breath with slimy grool all over my chin. I am now worked up and my pussy is flowing with nectar. I need to swallow your cock so I go back down and deepthroat it again, coughing and choking. Ellen is still painting your nuts with her tongue. I can't stop sucking your dick and several minutes pass.

"Britt, you need to share. Now, you're just being a greedy little slut trying to give me a blowjob all by yourself but you need to work together like you were doing when you two started," you scold.

I stop sucking and kiss Ellen's neck to signal her to take a turn which prompts her to lick directly up the vein until wrapping her mouth around your dong. Now she is sucking and jerking you while I'm feasting on your balls.

"That's better. Let Ellen suck my dick for a little while. Get it baby."

As Ellen is struggling with your size, you take the back of her head and try the same thing with her and force her head down on your cock until it pops past her gag reflex. Her arms are flailing and you hold her there for a moment and then jab your hips forward like you are fucking her throat.

She pulls off and regurgitates some slime with a huge cough then tries to speak, "That...huh....huh...is....huh...one big dick. I don't know if....huh...I can do it."

Ellen grabs the base and starts sucking it again while my mouth creeps upward by licking the bare shaft where her hand cannot reach all the way around it. She stops to rest her jaws and I start sucking. I follow your instructions and we start to form a great rhythm for your double blowjob. She sucks and I lick and I suck and she licks while you moan. Your breathing gets erratic and your hands are holding the outside of both our heads.

"Girls...you're gonna make me fucking nut. Who wants it? Which one of you wants the gravy more?" you ask while bracing yourself.

Ellen stops sucking and puckers her lips against the side of your cock. I pucker mine and do the same on the other side while you keep your hands on the outside of our heads. Pressing us, you start thrusting your big dong through our puckered lips like you are fucking a pair of tits. Our lips are providing the warm friction you need and you thrust faster as lipstick begins to smear all over your cock from both of us.

You are moaning louder and breathing harder, "That's it girls...just like that. Your lips are so fucking soft that I'm gonna be able to give both of you my cum. My nuts are brewing up a monster load."

I can feel the twitching on your shaft and Ellen is amazed at how strong it throbs. In the throes of your buildup, you pull your cock out from between our lips and order us while jerking it, "Get together! Open up! Fuck! Yeah! Ahhhhhhh!" You aim your dick at Ellen first and spurt a huge mess onto her mouth and tongue which splats across her cheek then turn and spurt your next stream on my mouth and chin. "Unnnnnnggg! Unnnng!" You are grunting loudly while pivoting back and forth to facialize your sluts. You hit her neck then douse my lips, spurting cum all over our faces.

"What? This is crazy. Britt, you weren't lying about the amount of cum. Our faces are covered and I can't see," Ellen says excitedly.

Your cock finally stops blasting and when the last glob oozes on your fingers, you hold them out to my mouth, "You got that straight...your own husband couldn't recognize you. Here's some. Show Ellen how you are such a good girl and clean my fingers off."

Even though my mouth and lips are covered with your thick spunk, I swallow what landed on my tongue. It really is deliciously tangy and I'm excited to suck the rest of it off your fingers. Slowly offering one at a time, each of your fingers disappear inside my mouth. I clamp my lips around each one before you slowly pull it out guaranteeing every drop ends up in my mouth.

I savor the taste and instruct our guest, "Mmmm...that's good stuff. Swallow yours Ellen and you'll see what I have been talking about with the taste too."

Ellen winces expecting the worst but after she swallows, a huge smile comes across her face, "That is good! It has a kind of sweet tanginess to it."

You chuckle at us girls talking about the taste of your cum then remind us, "There's still a lot left that needs cleaned off. I want to watch you girls do it to each other. Get those nightgowns off."

You are referring to the messes on our faces so I lead Ellen to the bed and we get up on our knees, facing each other before pulling each other's teddy off. Tilting my head, I seductively suck a section of thick cum off her chin. She opens her mouth and licks some off my lips. We continued to take turns until our lips come together in a messy snowball kiss. You can see the cum smearing all around our mouths while we make out. You are jerking your hard cock watching us share it.

"Fuck that's hot! Share my load...don't be stingy though. Both of you get some to swallow. Ah, there you go. I have plenty more for you two."

Ellen and I are embraced tightly and literally sucking each other's mouth while fishing our tongues inside trying to recover any unswallowed sperm. You get on the bed and move around to our sides so you can have a close look at our nipples touching each other's. While Ellen and I continue to make out, sharing your huge load, you put your head in-between our side boobs and latch your mouth onto each of our tits. Rooting your face in perfectly, you are able to suck both our nipples at the same time, bobbing your head like you are giving them a blowjob.

The extra sensation is driving both of us wild. Her nipple starts to lactate and an abundance of warm milk begins to flow into your mouth with some dripping down your chin. We are all up on our knees, moaning and writhing in pleasure when you take both of your hands and reach between our legs to find our clits. After dipping in my nectar, you press your middle finger on my love button to vibrate it like a toy. I shriek inside Ellen's mouth and as soon as your finger does the same to her pussy, she screams inside mine.

I cannot believe how good this feels, which throws me into a strong orgasm, "Mmmmnnggg...mmngggg!" I bite on Ellen's lip just to help me get through it.

All the cum that was on our faces and in our mouths has been completely cleaned up and swallowed. Ellen reaches down and grips your big cock and mutters, "I can't believe how hard it is. Please...can I have it in my pussy now?"

You stop sucking our nipples and swallow a mouthful of warm sweet milk before responding, "You need to be patient. You will get it here in a minute after I drain your other tit." Directing us, you order like you are strategically planning a military operation, "Britt...her pussy is soaked but I want you to get it even wetter for me. Ellen....I'm going to lay on my back and I want you to get on your hands and knees and flop those huge fucking tits in my face so I can suck them. Britt...you eat her out from behind."

Up on the bed, you are on your back and Ellen is perpendicular to your face on her hands and knees. I carefully get behind her on my knees so I can eat her out but have to be careful so not to get stuck by her high heels. Her huge tits are suspended off her chest like giant water balloons dangling over your face. You are just as infatuated with the size of her boobs as she is at the size of your cock. You slap one of her tits from the side just as my tongue outlines her ass crack, around her puckered anus, and down to her pussy dripping pussy. Ellen moans and you slap her other tit, making a droplet of milk land on your cheek.

"Bring those fucking gorgeous things down here to me," you order Ellen.

My tongue is deep inside her gushing pussy and my nose is pressed inside her ass while she lowers her fleshy tits to your face. Swaying her upper torso, she playfully batters them against it like those foam thingies in an automatic car wash. All of us are moaning and she plops her elongated nipple into your mouth like she is feeding a baby. Your mouth puckers and you latch on tightly, slurping out the warm liquid while you stroke your hard dick.

Ellen's pussy cannot take any more of my oral assault and she orgasms all over my tongue, "Unnnggg...oh god....damn....ohhhhhhhh!"

Your cock throbs and you have to stop jerking it before you cum. After swallowing several mouthfuls of lactation, you give your next instruction to us, "Ellen...you sit on my dick and Britt...you sit on my face."

In our excitement, we are quick to follow your orders. It's difficult to stand on the bed wearing high heels but I manage to squat over your face while Ellen hovers over your dong. I'm the first to descend and I plant my gooey pussy directly over your mouth before settling into my seat.

I offer help to Ellen when I lay down on my stomach on top of you and all the way down by the cock ring, I hold your dick upward, "Here...I will hold it for you. Sit on it slowly or it will hurt." I can feel your tongue, coating my twat nicely which makes it hard to focus but for Ellen I need to do just that.

Panting, trying to prepare herself, Ellen responds, "I don't know if it will fit. It can't get over how big it is."

"You can do it. Once the head pops in, move your hips which will help corkscrew it in."

She squats lower and your rigid mushroom head spreads her gooey folds open. She huffs louder in anticipating the pain and sinks lower until it pops in.

She squeals and I coax, "Keep going...keep going. Don't stop."

Ellen sinks lower into a sitting position and your cock begins to disappear up inside her. It is very hot seeing her lower stomach expand because of your cock filling up her pussy. She squeals louder until she can't take any more inches and I remove my hand so I can sit back up on your face. Ellen starts out rocking back and forth to get acclimated to your girth while I do the same, using your face to get myself off. Digging her heels into the bed, Ellen lifts up and sits back down to start her riding. I am getting close to orgasm and I bounce on your face, creating a wet splat over and over.

"Oh my god! I have never felt so full! This thing is amazing," Ellen gasps.

"I told you! Ride it like a slutty little whore. Take it all," I encourage her trying to impale herself on every inch.

"Like this? God...yes! Ohhh! It's splitting me open!"

"Bounce on that hog! Ride it cowgirl!"

Ellen looks so sexy riding your big dick with her abs flexing, her hair flopping and her huge tits bouncing against her own chest. Just seeing that, I grind against your mouth and squeal in orgasm, "Eeeehhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhh! Ohhh!" I'm shaking and expel a gush of squirt into your mouth and all over your face.

Riding so fast, the bed almost breaks when Ellen follows my climax with one of her own, "Ooooooooooo! Oooooh!" She howls when she cums.

Her pussy spasms so hard that it quivers against your throbbing dong. You are thankful that she stops to enjoy her orgasm because you are just about to blow your load inside her. Her eyes arc crossed and she is trembling in pleasure.

1...67891011